Rescue Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kennedy continued to pleasure her lover as he held her down firmly on his big, black dick. "That feels so good, baby girl," he moaned. After several minutes of this, he pulled up so that he could switch places with her.

"You may turn around now," she told Dylan who immediately did as he was told. "Do you want to watch me spread my legs for a real man?" she teased. He nodded but didn't speak. "Are you as excited about watching him fuck me as I am about getting fucked?" Another nod. "Okay. Then be a good boy and enjoy the show and I may let you out of chastity tonight and even allow you to touch yourself. Would you like that?" Once again, Dylan only nodded but she could see the need in his eyes. It was much like the need JQ could see in hers only the reasons why were very different.

As he began lapping her sweet, bald pussy with his pink tongue, Kennedy gasped and moaned with pleasure. "Oh, God! Yes! That's what I've wanted all day from you, JQ."

"There's a lot more to um...cum...JFK. Hold on tight, girl 'cuz I'm goin' in."

He wasn't kidding. His tongue felt almost as big as Dylan's entire cock. He slowly licked her pussy and then her clit over and over until she was on the verge of losing control. Then he back off and slow down. Finally, he gave her one of his very long, very thick fingers and again she gasped. "Oh, God!" she cried. A second black fingered followed and Kennedy was unable to stop looking at him while Dylan couldn't stop watching them.

As a third finger slid inside, Kennedy groaned. "Easy," she told him. "Go slow, okay baby?"

"Girl? If you can't handle four fingers, you're never gonna be able to take me."

Kennedy shivered when she thought of him actually penetrating her. Again, she was both scared and excited beyond measure as she adjusted to the third finger. "Mmmm. That's better," she said as the third finger fit in nice and snug.

He waited for several minutes before adding his pinky. Kennedy cried out but begged him not to stop. He didn't. He slowly and gently stretched her tight pussy until he was confident she take at least a part of him. No woman had ever been able to take every inch of him, but many had tried and a few came very close.

"You ready, baby?" he asked as he withdrew his fingers.

"Very ready," she told him as he offered her his fingers to clean off. "Mmmm," she murmured as she cleaned off her pussy juice.

She reached and grabbed his cock to line it up and she gasped when she felt it again. "Oh, shit," she said softly. "Go slow, okay?" she begged him.

"Been there, done that, baby girl," he said.

As he began to push, Kennedy spread her legs as wide as she possibly could. For some reason, she looked over at Dylan who was craning his neck in order to watch his wife swallow this outrageously large cock. "You can move to another spot if you can't see JQ's cock going inside me. You need to see what it's like for me to have a real man take my pussy."

Without a sound, Dylan moved about three feet to his right then bent down slightly as the head of JQ's python began stretching Kennedy's oh-so-tight pussy. "Oh, God!" she moaned. JQ stopped and backed out then slowly went back in.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes. Much better this time," she said. She was breathing so hard she was nearly gasping for air.

This time, he gave her almost two more inches and she screamed out, "Oh, fuck! Oh, God!"

Again, he backed but not all the way this time. He stroked her a couple of inches several times to her help accommodate him then gave another new inch. "Ssshit!" she hissed. "Easy, okay?"

"Easy it is, girl," he said as he back out again then gave her a half dozen short strokes.

"Mmmm. Yes!" she moaned. "That is so fucking good!"

He backed out the head then gave her another two inches. "Ahhh!" she cried out. But this time he didn't back out.

"Take it, girl," he told her. "You can take it. You ready for more?"

"Oh, God," she whimpered. "I want you so bad, JQ. Go ahead...just take me, okay, baby?" She closed her eyes and braced as he pulled back only slightly then gave her another three inches all at once.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh...fuck!" she screamed. "Oh my God! You're so freaking huge!!" She was panting like never before and holding on for dear life as he backed out before going back in that deep again. Kennedy had no idea pain could feel this good. She never experienced anything like this before. Hell, she'd never experienced anything close to this before. It hurt like hell, but it felt SO wonderfully good!

"More, please!" she begged.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes. I want more. Please!"

JQ pulled back then pushed. Kennedy screamed as he gave her another two inches. "Stop! Baby, stop. Oh, God!" He held it right there and let her adjust to the additional length. But it wasn't just the length, he was so fucking thick! She felt like she had a steel pipe in her pussy and in one sense, she did.

He stroked her giving her that much and no more until she relaxed and her cries turned back to moans.

"So are you diggin' nigger dick?" he asked with a smile.

"You have no idea how much," she groaned. "But don't use that word, okay?"

"You mean nigger? You can't use it, but I can. Well, you can if I tell you it's okay, but I ain't gonna make you say it—this time." He began picking up the pace and Kennedy was still having a hard time taking that much of him but she would just have to endure it to get to the best part.

After about a minute of that, she was able to relax and he was able to increase the tempo even more. "Oh, my God! Oh...that feels so good, baby!" she told him.

"So you are digging the nigger dick, aren't you?" he teased.

"Oh, my God am I ever! I had no idea how much size really does make a difference. Fuck me harder, baby," she begged him.

JQ did just that making sure not ram it home to the hilt no matter how badly he wanted to. It was the only drawback of being that well hung. But he was in as far as he'd ever been and he was loving the way she squeezed his cock on each stroke.

"Damn, girl, you got some fine mother fucking pussy right there," he grunted as he hammered hard and fast.

"I love having your black cock inside my pussy," she told him. "It feels so good!"

"It ain't just black baby, that's nigger dick and that's what you love, isn't it? Tell me you love it."

"Oh, God! I do love it. I love black cock SO much," she cried as she pulled him as close to her as she could while wrapping her legs around him.

He withdrew and put her on side before entering her again. "We gotta let the little man get an eye full, right?" she said. Kennedy was looking at Dylan who was mesmerized by the sight of JQ's massive shaft sliding in and out of his fiancee's pussy.

"Is that what you like, Dylan? Is this what turns you on? You can answer me this time."

"Yes. This is what I'm dreamed of for so long! This is perfect. Oh, God, I'm so excited just watching, honey."

"Do you want me to let him cum inside my pussy while you watch?" she asked as JQ slammed her over and over.

"I would love that so much!" he said excitedly.

"Does it turn you on knowing our children will all be black?" she said as she took her lover's huge cock.

"More than you can know, sweetheart."

"Does it excite you having to explain that to your lily white mom and dad?" she said continuing to taunt him.

"God, yes!" he said.

"Fuck me doggy style?" she begged JQ who was only too happy to oblige her.

"I want my fiancee to see you cum inside me," she said still breathing very hard.

Moments later, she was on her knees taking it from the back while Dylan watched. "Move up closer," she told him. "Get right next to it and watch a real man cum in my pussy."

Dylan did just that as JQ tensed and grunted. Kennedy also shuddered and began cumming just as her lover shot long, hot strings of white cum into her pussy. "Oh, yes!!" she screamed. "Fuck me, please! Give me a black baby!" she begged him.

After some gentle kissing and pillow talk, JQ said he wanted to take a shower before leaving. Kennedy made Dylan stand by the bed until JQ came back and kissed her goodbye. "See you again on my wedding night okay, baby?" she said.

"You can count on it," he assured her.

"Come over here, Dylan," she said. He walked around the bed and stood in front of her. She took the key from around her neck and said, "I'm going to release you from chastity long enough to let you cum. Would you like that?"

"Yes, very much," he said.

She unlocked the device and removed then told him he could go the bathroom and play with himself reminding him that she wasn't ever going to touch his little dick again. He thanked her and in less than two minutes, she heard him grunting and panting. A minute later he came back out and said, "Okay, let's lock you back up."

Once he was back in chastity she said, "I want to sell the restaurant and I want you to take care of me."

"Yes, of course," he said. "You can have anything you want. Anything."

"Good. I also want control of all the money. I'll give you an allowance and you can have a credit card for business meetings to make it look like you're a real man in public. But both of us know that's not true right, honey?" she said as she stroked his boyish-looking face.

"No, of course it's not. This is what I am," he said as he pointed to his restraints.

"And who controls that?" she asked him.

"You do."

"Good boy. In fact, you were so good tonight I'm going to let you clean me up. Would you like that?" Dylan told her that was his ultimate fantasy and she could tell by the way his chest and face flushed that he was turned on like never before.

"Go ahead. You have permission to lick up any cum that's spilled out of my pussy. And judging by the size of the load I took, there should be a lot of um...spillage."

Once Dylan was totally satisfied she told him, "I'm not letting you touch yourself again tonight. You can just enjoy the privilege I gave you of cleaning up after a real man and maybe tomorrow or the next day, I'll let you have some relief."

Dylan thanked her profusely for everything and told her how happy he was with their new arrangement. Kennedy was already very sore and new she would hurt every time she took a step the next day, but each step would be a sweet reminder of the most amazing fuck of her life. Even better, it would remind her that she could have any huge, black cock she wanted anytime she wanted it.

Both of them fell asleep happier than they'd ever been knowing their wedding night would unlike any other and even more wonderful than this first new experience.

JQ had rescued them the way he'd helped so many others in need and both of them were so thankful he'd done just that.