All Comments on 'Responding With Shock And Awe'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Despite a far fetched plot, it was a good read. Why are the husbands in these BTB yarns such angels? I half expected this one to polish his halo before the divorce hearing. Never mind, it was still worth 4 stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Money is one of the main reasons women file for divorce

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was an interesting idea for a story. I couldn't give it 5* though, because you left the protagonist in limbo at the end.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Trial Separation Escapades? That sounds so outlandish that it’s probably a real thing. Wow. What a crazy premise! A cousin of the ‘Martian Slut Ray’. Maybe Daisy took a trip with Anastasia to “The Planet Stupid”. As always with your stories, I’m left chuckling with a grin I can’t quite shake off. Thanks much for the morning pick-me-up to go with my coffee.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 2 years ago

Another fantastic tale, M&M... your wit painted the vivid image of taking frustrations out on tourists, while you skillfully crafted the entertaining tableau. Thank you! Please keep them coming.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very good, M&M! Loved it!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Quite enjoyable with a new spin on a BTB.

5 stars.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

I would like to see moreandmore of your work, that was an interesting tale. Thank you

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Suspending disbelief is impossible with this story to be honest. A reality TV show where the wife is going to engage in adultery but the marriage was great and happy... yet the wife just blindsides her husband, had no intention to talk to him until AFTER but she expected the marriage to continue? What if he came home which he did. I am sorry moreandmore, I like you but this is a really dumb premise.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Always enjoy something new. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but could’ve easily been great - and you’ve written great stories. A missed opportunity to not go into more details about TSE or why she would risk her marriage for money. How did they approach her? Was it on the cruise? How much money was it? Etc.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

OK story. Just hard believing anyone would be this stupid.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Sounds like a series

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

There are so many stupid reality shows these days that I could believe something like this would be proposed. Cheers.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very clever and very well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Money transferred to pay off their balances. With a few phone calls, our car loans were now paid off." - How many people have liquid funds available to pay off credit cards and car loans? If they do, why do they carry balances?

\

"Do I go home? Marilyn's handbook suggested otherwise," - Why shouldn't he go home? What do they say, "Possession is 9/10 of the law?"

\

"To make these legal, I'm informing you that both video and audio recordings are being made of this meeting. If that is unacceptable to you, leave now. Staying means you have waived your right to dispute the validity of these recordings." - Shouldn't that be said AFTER the equipment is turned on, so that there's a record of the warning?

\

What purpose did the section about how they met serve?

\

"Shouldn't you guys get marriage counseling or something?" - Yes, and Daisy should have suggested that BEFORE filing for a separation.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Silly concept for a TV show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think he is entitled to half her lawsuit money as it directly interfered with his marriage.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Have to give points for creativity. Definitely have never read a story where a wife split from her husband just so she could go on a reality show and earn a few dollars.

After Daisy's experience of getting beaten and sexually assaulted I don't know how she could tell the ex husband that she originally just intended to string the guys along but, not do anything with any of them. You would think her personal experience would have shown her that idea was hopelessly naive and she would have been embarrassed to even say it out loud after the fact.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

I liked the story until he decided to go to the dinner at his ex's place. His estrangement from Dora was completely her decision and he'd done and said nothing to her that she had any reason to object to. There was no reason to have the ex act as intermediary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like the idea that she is financially well off now. Wouldn't he get some of that money in the divorce?

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Interesting story. A new slant. Surprised he did not get in on the lawsuits from TSE and the network. Especially since any network that would consider that kind of show should know their liability.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Great 5 star story and even greater to see you back writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should've pushed the wife out of the plane....

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Read lots of stories here about cheating either the husband or the wife, the authors of these stories see no other way to write them but that they must imbue the cheating MC with an overwhelming abundance of the stupids.

This is just another delusional character like every other delusional character created to make the story work.

Gotta admit it was fun though.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Quite underlyingly funny.

Exceptionally well done.

This is what happens when spouses assume a lot and do not talk first to their significant other.

/

"That may well be, but fortunately for me, I AM done with you."

-that witty response got me snickering.

-A BEER FOR THE HUSBAND. CHEERS!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

Can't decide what to score this one.

It was well written but utterly bizarre.

Probably a 4*

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

I usually don't like BTBs but you tell a good story.

Your sense of humor isn't so bad either.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it, fun stuff. This was original, so that's worth 5. But, it's difficult to believe she could be that stupid, that's enough to drop it to a 4, but seems like all we see nowadays is cuck crap, so right back to 5 you go. Thanks for posting.

.

I had to LOL with the line, "Anyways, when I need to release some frustrations, I push a tourist out of the plane before they are mentally ready." That's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was fun to read.....*****

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Unbelievable- seriously, this story is not to be believed. The wife joins a TV show with such obvious marriage killing possibilities and she can't even discuss that with her husband?? And the two assailants rape her while knowing everything's on film??

Sheesh.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4, enjoyable but too weird with the reality tv angle. A unique angle that could have worked but I feel how it went about with the wife completely shutting down the husband she claims to love, seems to love, seems really odd. Most people would know just serving someone with separation papers with no explanation would lead to some confusion and heart ache at best.

MVarroMVarroover 2 years ago

Good enough for 5*, thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Unless somebody does something odd/wrong/dumb there's no story. There's a story with some humor, some unusual reasoning and circumstances. I liked it.5*

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good read, we’ll written, as usual. To enter into to some halfassed contract expecting to just lead some guys on? The wife is horribly naïve. The MC’s reaction was a bit over the top. Most guys would have wanted to know what the hell happened to explode a 2 decade old marriage. Of course, once he saw the video, she was toast. Also the whole “drugged” thing is over done on LW. If she’s still conscious, she’s not going to go “super slut” and fuck like crazy. The drugs don’t work that way. In this tail she fucked the first guy willingly and then fought her rapists when the second guy showed up. That’s realistic. It’s too bad she had to go through that, but she lost her husband before the rape happened.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Bizarre!

But l sorta liked it. She was one stupid woman. She prostituted herself for money and although thru the settlements got paid she lost everything in the process.

She is damaged goods, deserved her divorce.

Score 4/5 for an original story.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 2 years ago

Cat Stevens

Love the reference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daisy is as dumb as they come. No amount of money is worth what that reality show required from her. And what about the concept of talking to her husband before signing the contracts and nondisclosure agreements, surely she knew enough to tell him something about the show? Tale was different, writing style o.k., plot and characters good, especially Vince. No stumbling around with Vince! - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure where the BTB element was but it def wasn't in the story... If u ask me, whatever happened to her was of her own doing. Some minor details would've added more depth to the story.. Why does all these stories have the cheated on spouse live a miserable life. Not saying he should be become a gigolo or man whore but at least move on and not live such a miserable sad life. Also, the daughter shouldn't of picked sides, I mean what does she expect with everything that just happened.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

4 or 5, 4 or 5, 4 or 5 stars. She was really stupid. I mean, beyond belief stupid. Then she blows a guy? WOW.

Hard to rate the story, wound up with 4 stars. Could have been 2 stars also. Good story writer to leave readers in a state of confusion over the rating.

Actually, after I wrote the top few lines, I am laughing. Both at myself, and at the story.

Hey author--well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reasonably entertaining read .

The one area that lets it down for me is her seeming to expect that serving separation papers would cause no fuss or bother of any kind ?

Honestly , would any sane person drop those papers on their spouse fully expecting to get back to where they were in their relationship a few months later . In her case she was expecting her husband to believe that nothing happened between her and her dates , it was all done for the money .

No harm no foul ? ..... and no trust going forward either .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Hard to believe she was THAT stupid. Pushing people out of planes was a funny bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well….THAT was an original way for a Martian Slut Ray victim to go off the rails!

.

Mildly entertaining. Guy was a jerk, though —- understandably…..but a jerk.

.

3 ***

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Good story. They'll never make a musical version of it, but it's still a damn fine, fun read! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Similar to another reality show story on here. Don’t remember who wrote it.

The really major difference is This man has a set of balls and doesn’t waste page after page being an indecisive wimp.

I’ll see your separation and raise you a divorce. Good luck bitch. Short sweet and to the point. Enough said on that.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
It was

Ok the flow was quick and an easy read

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** Fresh, original, no-prisoners plot. I think your MC should hook up with a hot baby around 30 years old. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story to read. It's great that these tales are simply the authors telling of something they've dreamed up in their minds. We know that anything can happen in their world because they alone control it. LP

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Good originality.

I do have to concur with the Martian Slut Ray concept.

Way too many holes in this piece.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That one was different enough from the usual that it was very good. I enjoy a man with balls enough to quickly and completely short circuit the cheating wife’s plans. I wouldn’t believe for a minute that she hadn’t intended to screw her lovers. Good stuff.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Great story as usual. 5 BIG STARS and a thank you!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Loved it - a LOT. 5 Stars.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

5* story. You know, eventually something pretty close to this will happen on one of those "reality" shows.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Interesting - you did a good job telling an interesting story with as few words as you did.

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 2 years ago

Request permission to use this one: "Certainly looks like she has more than one ground wire loose."

Great story with lots of laughs. Thanks for your efforts.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

@ MattblackUK - I think it already has happened. For those that were watching TV while reading, she stated that the initial reason was for the money, because of being strapped for money educating two kids and her plan was to tease & leave them men wanting. I'm not excusing her ridiculous scheme, nor would her husband, which I suppose is why she didn't consult him first.

Got drugged? Yes / No - it doesn't matter - adious.

As for a story on Lit, certainly good enough;

and to help offset undeserved negative flak, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LLLLOOOOLLLL Pushing tourists out of the plain before mentality prepared

That one made me piss my pants, dude, I’m still laughing.

Extra star for that. LOL

Captcha

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Well Written...

but based on a weak premise full of logic flaws. TSE? A presumably virtuous 25 year wife decides to publicly play the ingenue while her husband sits on the sidelines for months? Except in the case of a mentally incompetent woman, that does not hold water. Looking in the other direction, the "legal contract with nondisclosure" had to have been signed by a network representative who put themselves in a fully liable position. Sure, the hubby turned cold on his wife, but only after a blindsided separation and evidence of her extracurricular entertainment activities. BTW, what if the hubby did not move out? No one could know in advance - so how would the trysts be carried out and recorded in that circumstance? Then she honored her nondisclosure ban despite physical and sexual assault with injuries...

In the end, the story close tried to cover all the blemishes but seemed rushed and incomplete.

Nice try, M&M. I appreciate your efforts and your courage to try a new twist.

Keep 'em comin'.

sdc97230sdc97230over 2 years ago
I don't think there's anything so stupid that reality show producers wouldn't try it

And if one did, there'd be enough people stupid enough to do it and watch it. If anything, the more stupid it is, the more likely it would be to succeed.

Husband won't move out for the separation (and "you want this, you move out" sounds more likely to me anyway), the wife gets her own place and the show wires that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not accommodative, accommodating. Thanks!

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

I read many of the comments and what I came up with is - People it's a story! It may not fit into your idea of reality but it is the authors story of an event. People do very stupid things for their own reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and ftr, police never use a civil person. They use a hooker or a police woman to get them caught.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

You like stories to have some level of plausibility ….. this has absolutely none .

Who in there right mind would go on a reality show - ‘trial separations’ for a little extra cash without first discussing same with their husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 "Wait! Here comes that never married, rich, stacked, lonely, and let's not forget horny, very horny goddess! Never mind, she went out of her way to avoid me." Bam!!! Too funny! Kind of like a reverse ending of Roy Orbison's Oh, Pretty Woman.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

"Certainly looks like she has more than one ground wire loose." FANTASTIC LINE!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Take A Silly Premise

...and build a great story. Congrats m&m, well written and a fun read. The underlying humor throughout is welcome indeed.

Keep 'em comiin'.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Feminists will cream bloody murder but women have no accountability anymore. In xx % of rape cases women are not without accountability. Go to the wrong site of town at night or date the"bad" boy bad things can happen. The same with men, guess what is likely to happen if I ( a white man) go walkabout in a black neighborhood at night? Feminists hate it but dress like a slut and behave like a slut and you possibly attract the wrong type of guy.

Don't get me wrong. I find rape appalling and it should always get a life sentence. I prefer death but false rape accusations do happen and death can not be undone.

And now the story, well written for such a strange premise. And a man who does not take shit from a wife. 5

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Love the story. One and DONE!!!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - ONE&DONE works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original. Entertaining. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who knew that mikodo was a racist and misogynist. What a POS loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going with Anonymous 5 months ago. Original. Entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
He walked Dora down the aisle?

Without giving the poor bastard standing at the altar any kind of warning? Cruel fucker.

Dora is as egocentric as her slut mother. She clearly has the same morals. ie, none.

She clearly endorses her mother's extremely self centric attitude and actions. She saw nothing wrong with her mother's decision to become a whore. And Daisy was clearly a whore, selling not only her body, but her marriage and family for a quick buck. I'd be very surprised if more than a few feet separated the slut apple from it's slut tree.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

So clever and well written.

The MC's job is hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to explain or understand bat-shit-crazy. Shouldn't he have gotten some of Daisy's money from the lawsuits since it happened while they were still married and certainly affected him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty twisted and sad. Not sure why the wife didn't get tested for date rape drugs after she was raped. She was maybe not in a position or mental state to request it, but the authorities and hospital staff would have had her tested and she would have come up positive. Those drugs can be detected like 5 to 7 days later (Ropynhol, X, etc). Depending on the dose maybe longer. However, of course she lied and went with this trial separation bullshit to begin with. Really twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't he sue the network, etc. For marital interference?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC should make sure to warn his daughter’s boyfriends. If she thinks that her mother committing adultery is no big deal, then she’ll certainly cheat herself!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A GREAT story! Well written and paced. Left me guessing and laughing. I understand Dora being concerned about mommy, but to get pissed at dad…. Sad really. Too bad that is so close to reality it’s SCARY. 5 stars. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If she was drugged, then get tested. It is normal procedure upon request. The TSC contract doesn't mean squat earn it involves being a victim of a crime. Invalidates the whole thing. Assuming they engineered the extra guy, which it did..

Wife was looney tunes. Burned her marriage for money and fame (?). 85% of all separations lead to divorce. She didn't expect him to go nuclear so fast. She got upset and with the drugs, she fully participated until the brutal assault. TSC should be sure into oblivion. Not sure why husband didn't sue for equivalent of alienation of affection. Most states it fails against a person, but a company or organization is very different.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any excuse to be a slut and get a bit of strange cock. Though this one stretches it a bit. A lot of hoops to jump through only to burn your marriage in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure. A little confusing near the end. He cetainly put an end to her maybe innocent agreement to make some money and become part of a stupid reality show.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Something she should have discussed with hubby before signing the contract. Very stupid decision on her part.

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

Actually considering she was beaten she likely would have been tested... Or it would have been easy to ask...

That part doesn't matter much sense to me, but the whole idea is certainly a stretch. That said, most of living wives is

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Loved it, not the normal version of a cheating wife, nice set up

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

I stumbled back to this story. I am impressed by how the author tied up the loose ends. She's nuts, but it is a sort of believable nuts. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A wrinkle that is new to me. Pretty well written, actually. Four stars, pushing five.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pretty good story, thanks for sharing. I agree with another comment, I can’t believe she agreed, and actually signed a contract, to do something like that. But then I’ve pulled some pretty stupid stuff in my day so I guess I shouldn’t judge too harshly. Again, more, thanks for a great story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really disliked the ending. He was a lot more vindictive than he should have been. She made a foolish decision going with the TV show people but her intentions were good and she wanted the money for both of them, not jus for herself Of course he put an end to it as soon as possible.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief19 days ago

Not sure I would ever believe anything that came out of Daisy's mouth, especially after seeing her giving head. Don't blame Vince for pulling the plug when he was blindsided with with separation papers,. It was a good bet that either she had already cheated or was going to, same result. If nothing else, she had a screw loose somewhere to ever consider doing what she did. Crap, here I'm commenting on a fictional story like it was true. Four stars cause it got me wound up, lol.

LechemanLecheman15 days ago

Partners talk, simple fact.

Wife could have told MC discreetly, keeping it inhouse instead, she cites the NDA.

Sounds like wife was enticed by the bit of strange before it turned to shambles.

Was confused with the additional guy coming into her room, that was vague and not given any explanation as to the significance of the vitriol from his wife.

The rape, done by which guy, more confusion.

26thNC26thNC14 days ago

A reality tv show. That’s original, and another great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...