All Comments on 'Rest Stop Big Rig BJ'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Fantasy

I loved your story - producing a very vivid picture of the action.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCheriealmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

My fantasy is to be out driving while crossdressed (I dress fem daily now) I stop to rectify a flat tire and end up being abducted by a truck driver !!!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
RebeccaC..

That is very hot. I would love to hear more about that. Pretty CD'S are SO, SO sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Truck stops. Best place to meet a guy. I have a friend who hangs out there several times a week "servicing" truckers. Made some money but made a lot of friends.

man4manloveman4manlovealmost 10 years ago
Yeah, been there done that!

Best feeling in the world. Love giving good blowjobs.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Wow

So Hot. Am hard as a rock.

Chris

chrissummers73@yahoo.com

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Does your wife know you hand out blow jobs and that your a bi bottom? I hope so. Maybe you have done some of her lovers. Wish you had let that stud fuck and breed your pussy. That would have really satisfied your lust. Ass full of his thick long cock stretching you and breeding you with a thick hot load.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
devilspy...

...all of that happens. It just didn't happen this night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So nice

This story is so hot that I'm in the car jacking and thinking of heading out to Bradenton right now!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
"So nice..."

If you're near Bradenton. ..we might need to talk...it's been too long...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm a cocksucker too

I too love sucking cock and I've been to many truckstops over the past few years. I love sucking their cocks, eating their cum and it's even better when their truckdriving friends watch. I then suck their cocks too. Please tell more stories like this one. It was hot and brings back wonderful memories to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

More stories like this! I have a neighbor who is a trucker. He had noticed that I sometimes entertain men. He approached me and asked if a would like to check out he truck. Once inside he was all over me. He quickly had me pinned under him and was face fucking me. After I started to give him some great head, he let me take over. He was totally disgusting! He reeked of BO and cheesy dick, I hate hairy and uncut cock! He even demanded that I rim his stinky ass! But, after he butt fucked me to a screaming cum shot. I was kissing his smoke infused mouth! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Visiting in May

I'd luv a bj like that & more. I will be in the Bradenton area in May 2017 maybe we could share trucker cock together. Baz

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 7 years ago
Love it!!!!!

I vommented on your theater story. THIS stiry is AWESOME! !!!,,,,,Im a 61 yo bisexual latin cock sucking, cum swallowing whore male. Tho Ive never knowingly sucked a truck driver, this has been one of my fantasies. I live in San Jose Calif. Any truckers read this, drop me a note!!!!!!,,,,,Lololol,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would love to try this

I would love to suck and swallow a huge load out of a truckers cock im just scared any comments on how

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Been there

Sounds like a place I’ve been to in Michigan. Always lots of cocks to suck or get mine sucked. Love rest area stories. Please share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My fantasy

I have done this once and I loved it. The guy got me naked in his sleeper and demanded that I suck him and rim his ass. He was clean and I was thankful for that. I would love to do it again.

Deagonmagic58 on aol

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 3 years agoAuthor

I want to do it again too!!!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Cute story, the cocksucker in the story seems to take a lot of pride to his art of blowing men, as he should. ;)

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Vitriolhack, thank you for the compliment. And yes, I do take pride in my superb cocksucking abilities!

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

I liked the story, sounded real exciting and got me stroking my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
594 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...