All Comments on 'Resurrection! Ch. 02'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
You are crafting something unusual...

but beautiful. A tale that can tell is of a love spanning lifetimes.

You're doing a very nice job so far. Keep it going. 5*.

I wonder about their respective families - both the old Michael and Claire's families, and their new incarnations' families. Certainly their old families could answer a great many questions for them - assuming they are still around.

The only other issue I'm having with your story is the combination of the ease with which they are naked around each other (all 3 of them, I mean) and yet there is so relatively little sex and no jealousy. I can't quite make that compute, even given the mystery that connects them. However, it wasn't quite far enough a stretch to completely break my suspension of disbelief, but that suspension is under some strain on this point. Perhaps I'm just missing some explanatory dialog or culturally-related touch-points across the decades (both between their old selves and their newer selves, and/or between my age and the author's) or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTDS

You'd darn well better finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous