Retail Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers

* * * * *

The IMDb search now made a lot more sense. Jackson misspelled her first name as he entered it but it came up all the same. A list of acting credits in fifty six movies, a limited photo section ranging in ages from seemingly the current day to her obviously in her teens. He looked at the list of movies and was more than a little excited at what he saw albeit not recognising any of the titles.

Back to the photos. Her hair was blond in her early years, in fact the screenshots from her career saw her hair golden in most. It was all a revelation. He looked at her ageing image and in his mind she hadn't changed. Yes, she was slightly heavier now. Of course, her face showed signs of time but if anything , knowing her in person she was more beautiful now than she'd ever been.

He didn't know where to start. Entering her name in an image search he was bombarded with photos. A 'siren' she was called. A 'sex bomb' in others. Most common however was 'scream queen.'

Youtube offered bootleg copies of her movies and after clicking on the first that came up he knew he was in for a long movie watching session.

* * * * *

Denise walked naked from the bathroom towards her bedside table and opened the drawer. Her hair only towel dried, she lay back onto her bed and gently pressed the small pink vibrator to her chest. Between her breasts she slid the toy, across her belly and into the small patch of manicured pubic hair upon her mound. Pressing the button on the end as she lay it onto her clitoris she cried out in frustration. "Fucking batteries!" She bemoaned as the vibrator failed to activate.

* * * * *

Jackson couldn't recall blinking. He didn't want to in fear he'd miss something. The horror films he didn't care for. She was beautiful, she was naked but she was in distress. Although only acting he hated to see her in fear, in pain. It was a sci-fi movie he devoured. 'Galaxy P.D.' in fact. Yes it was low budget. The sets were made of cardboard. The aliens, men in suits. But her costume. The Galaxy Police Department uniform was what glued his eyes to the small screen of his phone.

Denise/Deidra/her character; was a gun recruit from the space academy. Dressed in a silver lycra catsuit she roamed the milky way, the only one capable of taking out the Vulvium smugglers and space pirates. What was Vulvium? It didn't matter. Why was a 24 year old woman with a plastic laser blaster Earths only defence against intergalactic bandits? Who cares? What was important was she spend as much time onscreen in and out of the catsuit. Twenty four, Jackson thought as he watched her crouching behind a papier-mâché rock. She was only a few years older than I am now! I could've had a chance with her, he fathomed.

Laying on his bed he pressed his fingers into his erection, stroking his length as the younger Denise had the zipper on her uniform pulled down to her waist. Her breasts were pawed in close-up by a man with what looked like diving flippers on his hands and a fishbowl on his head. It was comical and as Jackson paused the video on a close-up shot of her face he could see in her eyes she felt the same. He smiled at her as he pulled his cock from his pants, his hardon about as thick as he got. "I love you," he felt himself saying as his hand casually stroked his erection and wondered what she was doing at that moment.

"Knock knock!" Elsie called as she opened Jackson's door and entered his room.

"Shit, Mom!" Jackson screamed, slamming his t-shirt down over his dick and raising a knee to cover himself. "What have I told you about knocking?"

Elsie hadn't seen the flesh but his actions left her in no doubt what her son was doing and she immediately felt ashamed at her intrusion.

"Well I sort of did," she attempted to defend herself but gave up.

"What do you want?" Jackson asked having changed the screen to a game on his phone and subtly tilting it in her direction in an attempt to mask his mis-doings.

"I just wanted to hear how your first day went," Elsie explained. Her own face matching her son's red hue.

"It was good," Jackson offered, not giving much away.

"So Denise gave you the job?" She asked.

Jackson brightened at the mention of her name and tried to forgive his mother's trespass.

"Yeah, she gave me all of, who was it, Krystal's shifts?" He replied, his cock slowly softening.

"Oh that's wonderful!" Elsie applauded and made to move in and hug her son but stopped herself when she thought of his possible current disposition. "I'm so happy for you. And what do you think of my friend?"

"Yeah she's alright!" He offered.

Elsie noticed the transformation in him. The way his face lit up when she asked about Denise. His answer didn't match his demeanour and she wondered if there was more to this story but again tried to put another thing out of her mind.

"I knew you'd like her," Elsie smiled. "Anyway, I was just making your father and me a coffee. Would you like one?" She asked.

Jackson looked his mother in the eye, pausing before answering. "Actually do we have any tea?"

* * * * *

Denise looked up at Jackson when she heard his pricing gun pause. He looked away shyly having been gazing at her as she sat along side him at the register. Dipping her glasses down the bridge of her nose she placed her pen in her mouth and smiled at the boy, waiting for him to return the glance.

Finally his eyes crept back to her.

"Go on Jackson. I know you have questions!" She smiled.

Jackson didn't know where to begin. A day and a half of watching, re-watching, pausing her image, downloading photos and masturbation. Oh so much masturbation. He wanted to know everything about her, hear of the stories behind the films, how she became famous? But put on the spot he couldn't come up with one question.

"Okay," she offered. "How about this. Which one did you like the most?"

How did she know he'd watched them he wondered, maybe she WAS psychic, he thought. "Oh definitely Galaxy P.D!" He gushed. "The sets were amazing, the special effects. I know they were done cheaply but it looked cool. The aliens were hilarious." Now that he'd started he didn't want to stop. "The fights looked realistic and the space ships looked way better than the ones in Star Wars!"

He wanted to mention her and began to blush as he came around to doing it. "And the costumes," he paused as he thought of her, dressed in the catsuit, undressed. "Well, they were so hot and you're such a good actor and you looked," he again paused. "Beautiful!"

"Wow!" Denise laughed. "Sounds like you did like it. I'll let you in on a secret. It was my favorite film to shoot."

"I knew it," Jackson beamed. "There was this one scene where you were smiling and you shouldn't have been. I mean you were being..." He stopped himself when he thought about what he was about to say.

"I know what one you mean," Denise smiled. "When I was being attacked by the alien. You know that actor was my husband back then."

The word husband registered on Jackson like a knife to the stomach. Strangely he'd not once thought she was married, their conversations up until now not touching on family or even personal affairs. To think another man was touching her broke his heart.

"Is he still your husband?" Jackson sheepishly enquired.

"Oh heavens no," Denise laughed. "Thank God!" She wanted to let him know she was single and held up her left hand. "Happily unattached, as you can see."

It was welcome news and had Jackson emboldened. "Which is your real name?"

She smiled and took off her glasses, her mind no longer on the books. "Denise of course. The Deidra Forde thing was a studio idea. Why, do you think I should go back to it?"

"No not at all," Jackson was quick to assure her. "But why aren't you still acting?"

Again Denise laughed, this time not so much out of merriment. "In case you don't know there's not much call for women of my age in cinema nowadays."

"That's crazy," Jackson quickly stated. "If I was a director I'd give you a role."

"Well that's sweet of you," she grinned. "And if you made a movie I'd love to be your leading lady."

Jackson was adamant the movie he had in mind and she was definitely the star. Denise wondered if he was thinking the same as her, one camera, on her back, Jackson between her legs. She felt herself blush around the neck at how dirty her mind had become of late. A customer interrupted their conversation and Denise made a tea drinking motion with her hands and Jackson nodded before dealing with the sale.

In the kitchenette and out of sight Denise pressed her body to the cabinet, her groin just below the bench-top. Even so the action caught the front of her panties, shifting them against her moistening pussy. With both hands on the bench she pulled herself in harder, grinding her pubic bone on the woodwork. What are you doing? She asked herself, turning and smiling, breathing heavily. You know what you're doing, the little voice inside her answered. You want to fuck your best friends son!

* * * * *

Customers in the store were thinning out when Denise checked the time on her watch. Five minutes to closing, she was surprised the day had passed so quickly. "Have you seen the time Jackson?" She asked sidling up beside him at the register. "Where has the day gone?"

"I know right?" He replied, his eyes tentatively straying across her chest. The apricot colored summer dress she wore exposed a great deal of cleavage and try as he might, he caught no sign of a bra. "Oh I finished pricing the books."

"Already? Well done," she praised him. "I was hoping we could've shelved them today but it's just gotten away from us hasn't it?"

A customer purchased some costume jewellery and Denise watched on thinking. "Actually Jackson, I was wondering."

"Oh yeah?" He replied.

"I really did want those books shelved today, how would you feel about staying back, I'd..."

"I'll do it!" Jackson was quick to answer, cutting her off.

Smiling, Denise finished what she was going to say. "I'll pay you the overtime. If we work together we'll get it done in no time I'm sure."

"Yeah for sure but don't worry about the pay, just donate it to the animals." He offered and he hoped the comment earned him brownie points.

"Jackson!" Denise smiled and placed a hand on his forearm. "Where have you been all my life?"

The final customer left the store and Denise locked the doors. "So as you can see," she began, Jackson standing alongside her. "I have the fiction organised in genre and all the comics are along the bottom shelf. If you can work on them, just put them in some kind of alphabetical order, that would be great."

Jackson looked at the two boxes of books and comics he'd priced and disappointingly agreed with her they'd be 'done in no time'. If he had his way they'd work together all through the night, just to spend more time with her. What was it about her he wondered? She was beautiful, no doubt. But he knew many attractive girls, he saw plenty of beautiful women. None had had this kind of effect on him before. Why now? Why her? And as he bent down and Denise herself climbed up on the two step foot stool he saw one of the reasons.

Surely she was aware, he thought. Her back to him, Jackson could see directly up the rear of his bosses dress. The thin material of the knee length fanned out at the hips and light easily found its way beneath, illuminating her shapely calves and thighs and yes, her panties. Jackson, mesmerised and for the moment without fear of being caught gazed upon the white lace material of Denise's french cut underwear.

Half her buttocks exposed and as she moved, rearranging a shelf, the mound of her pussy nestled between the tops of her thighs. He couldn't look away. This moment might never come again, he thought and wanted the vision seared into his brain for safekeeping. His cock equally enthused with the sight began to harden. His heart beat quicker.

Denise was positive he was looking. She could feel his eyes on her. She willed him to touch her with more, to rise up and press his lips to her. To kiss his way up her legs, to bury his face in her sex. He wouldn't do it of course. He was too polite. Too respectful. They'd without doubt flirted with each other but it was too soon, they'd both need to be sure before anything could happen. Time to ramp it up, she thought.

"Probably not smart climbing up here with these shoes on!" She proclaimed and dropped down to sit on the stool.

Jackson was quick to make it look like he'd been working and set about alphabetising in the box.

"Ah good idea," Denise commented as she raised and crossed one leg over the other, untying the buckle of her heel. "That'll save time."

Jackson lifted his head to smile back in response and again he caught the flash of her white panties, this time from the front. She's doing it on purpose, he told himself. She wants me to look up her skirt!

Denise was disappointed his eyes only fleetingly looked up her skirt. Maybe he wasn't even looking before, she thought. Both heels off she again set about shelving. Working on a lower shelf she ended up on all fours with her ass facing Jackson. Sadly she was aware her dress wouldn't ride up but the position she took surely looked attractive to the younger man.

It did. Jackson found himself first admiring her feet. Her tiny toes and smooth soles. He saw himself massaging them, caressing them for her after a long day of work. Kissing her toes, sucking them. His cock was now uncomfortably pushing out his jeans and he risked a quick adjustment just as Denise let out a pained moan.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked immediately thinking of her back.

A hand pressing to her hip, Denise genuinely straightened with pain and allowed Jackson to help her to her feet. "Oh it's my back again."

One hand on her arm, the other comfortingly placed on her upper back, Denise was loathe to break the connection between them but his assistance made her feel her age. No, older. She wanted him as a lover not a carer but surprisingly her condition raised a possibility in her mind.

"I have some heat cream in my handbag..." She paused before going on, allowing him to think about what she may be about to ask. "I hate to ask this Jackson but would you be willing to..."

"Yes!" He replied quicker than she could get the words out.

"...rub it on me? You will?" She finished.

"Of course Denise, where is it, in the back?" He asked, eager to assist with not entirely altruistic tendencies.

"See, it comes and goes," Denise stated, twisting her body as they entered the kitchen.

Jackson looked somewhat disappointed as he assumed she would no longer need the cream but to his joy Denise made her way to her handbag and pulled out the small tube.

There was the moment they both realized what was about to happen and Denise smirked as she undid the lid. "Okay I know this might be a bit uncomfortable for you," she offered and Jackson was quick to project maturity.

"No it's cool," he replied. "I've done this for my mom before." He lied, trying to seem calm and immediately regretted it. You idiot Jackson, he scolded himself. She knows your mom!

Denise handed the tube to Jackson and looked in his eyes. "So I guess the best way is if I just..." It was what she'd wanted to do since she met the boy. Turning her back and taking her dress in her hands she lifted it slowly up her legs and over her ass. For a moment and to extend the drama she paused, her dress pulled up, her panties on display for this eighteen year old boy, before bending forward and leaning onto the table.

Jackson's breath was taken away. He was dizzy as he watched her raise the dress. Her creamy buttocks only half covered by her white boy-short lace panties, the gap between her thighs. And then bending forward. Her ass thrust in his direction. So easily it would be to pull down her panties. He wouldn't even need to do that. He could just pull them aside and his cock could be in her. Buried to the hilt. No first he'd taste her. Bury his tongue in her pussy, Jesus he thought, her ass!

Squeezing out the required amount onto his fingertips, Jackson moved closer. With a shaking hand he lifted her dress further up on the small of her back and then pressed his cream covered fingers to her spine.

"Mmmm," Denise moaned. "All around there Jackson."

His fingers kneaded her skin as his head spun. It was all unreal. Almost as if he was looking down on himself, standing behind this amazing woman massaging her back.

"A little lower," she hinted and his fingers touched the top of her panties, turning the hem over to reveal the beginning of her butt crack.

Jackson risked it and whilst one hand caressed her back, he squeezed his cock through his jeans. His hand stroked across her ass crack, allowing his thumb to tuck under her panties and again Denise moaned. "Mmmm, oh Jackson you're better at this than your mother!"

The moment she said it she regretted it. Idiot, she scolded herself. He doesn't want to start thinking about his mom!

"What?" Jackson removed both hands, one from her, the other from his erection and Denise straightened back up, slow to allow her dress to descend.

"When did Mom rub your back?" Jackson asked, the thought of her hands on Denise a revelation.

Denise scrambled to come up with an explanation. How much of the interaction between the two of them would he want to hear? She wondered.

"Oh just at the tennis club," she ventured, deciding it best to leave out the shower, the nudity.

"Huh!" Jackson expressed, surprised. He wasn't the first to lay his hands upon Denise. Maybe he was reading way too much into their interaction. Was this really just about her back, he wondered?

Denise could see she'd blown it but the mention of his mother had dawned on her the implications of her actions. Elsie was her friend. Days before they'd worried about the potential effect on their friendship just employing Jackson. What would her fucking him do to that relationship? How could she ever again look her in the eye? And what was this with Jackson? Just sexual? Her eyes travelled down his torso as he rubbed the cream from between his fingers and she could see evidence of a hard-on. Why couldn't they just come out and say it? Admit they had feelings for one another.

"You'd best wash your hands," she ventured. "You wouldn't want to touch your eye.." her own eyes lowered and he followed them to his groin. "...or something else!" She smiled and Jackson returned the pleasantry. The 'mother' thing had been their first hurdle. They both hoped it would be the last.

* * * * *

The end of her acting career it seemed was spent in Italy, making knock offs of popular Hollywood blockbusters. Prima Costrizione was her final movie made in 1994. Jackson worked out it was a Basic Instinct ripoff, translated to be First Compulsion. The copy he found on Youtube wasn't dubbed into English nor did it have subtitles but it wasn't concerning. From what he could make out it followed the same plot line as the American film with Denise/Deidra playing the role of Sharan Stone even down to the famous scene.

He watched it over and again. So similar to how she'd sat on the footstool, of course, sans panties. Her bare sex on display. So beautiful. Three days he'd known her and only dipped his toe into her back catalogue of cinema ranging from comedies resembling Police Academy to Women-in-Prison movies and horror. He lay back on his bed and thought of her, his growing obsession. Was it just that? An obsession for a movie star. Was he like the men she'd told him about? Coming into the store to live out a fantasy. It then dawned on him he'd been attracted to her before he knew. He wasn't a simple fan. He loved her for her! He sat up in bed, shocked at what he'd just told himself. He loved her. He loved her and he had to tell her.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers