Retail Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,229 Followers

* * * * *

Denise chose her outfit with care. The grey dress pants were as tight a pair as she owned. Her black thong and bra matched. The white satin top was see-through enough without being overt. At the register, she thought. He'll press up against me from behind. I'll feel his cock through his pants. We'll close the store and he'll fuck me in the kitchen. No in the changing room, she corrected. I'll watch him fucking me in the mirrors. She pulled up the high waisted pants and as they pressed to her pussy she was shocked at how wet she'd already become.

* * * * *

Jackson pulled out a pair of underpants and as he was about to slide into them stopped short. Noticing a hole he discarded them immediately and thought of her. If today's the day he stated. She's not seeing me in holey undies!

* * * * *

The day according to Denise was busier than usual and much to Jackson's annoyance, Denise's time in the afternoon was spent in a meeting in the back room. It wasn't until near closing time did Denise and the woman emerge and although Denise fired him an 'okay' symbol and wink, he basically considered the day wasted. He hated being apart from her. If he had his wish, they'd already be living as one.

Locking the door five minutes early when she turned and saw no customers, Denise hurried back to the register beaming. "Jackson," she smiled and he found it hard to stay miserable when he saw how happy she looked. "Have I got news for you!"

"What?" He returned her glee.

"That woman, did you recognise her? No you wouldn't, why would you? I doubt you read gossip magazines!" Denise knew she was ranting but was excited to tell Jackson her news.

"Hey," Jackson stopped her, holding up his hands which he was pleased to see Denise take a hold of and grip. "Slow down."

She took a deep breath. "Okay. Her name is Natalie Glass. She works for Lauren Brooks. You know, the plus size model?"

Jackson shook his head but she went on regardless. "She has a swimwear brand. They're just down the road. Apparently she's come in here before, I don't recall it. Surely I would've..." She stopped her rambling when she saw the expression on Jackson's face a second time. "Anyway they want to do a deal with us. We're going to get all of their surplus stock and discontinued lines Jackson. Bikini's, one-pieces, my goodness they even do lingerie. This is the best news ever!"

Jackson could see how thrilled she was and her excitement was infectious. "We have to celebrate," he enthused. "Let me see, a cup of tea?"

"Ah, how about champagne at my house!?" Denise raised the ante. "But actually now that you mention it, a cup of tea does sound nice!" She laughed and still holding onto his hand they walked towards the kitchen.

"God can you believe it?" Denise continued. "Lauren Brooks."

"I've never heard of her," Jackson countered.

"You'd also never heard of me Jackson Robbins so you'll forgive me for not being surprised!" Denise jokingly rebuked the boy.

In the kitchen Denise watched him prepare the tea. "This is my third for the afternoon," she flippantly mentioned. "I'll be weeing all night!"

She'd said it without thinking and immediately she saw the effect it had on the teenager.

Jackson felt his cheeks burning. A vision of her on the toilet entered his mind and was working its way to his penis. He tried to face away from her preparing the cups but as the water slowly heated he was finding less and less to enable it. Eventually it was Denise who came up with something to keep him occupied.

"Actually Jackson," she began. "I hate to ask this of you..."

He turned as she spoke and saw where her hands had ventured. Any annoyance at not spending the afternoon with her was forgotten as she pulled her hand from her bag, holding the tube of heat rub.

"But while the water boils, would you be a dear and do me again?"

Her choice of words this time were entirely deliberate. Calculated.

He looked at the pants she wore, hugging her crotch tight, rising high on her hips. In that moment it wasn't lost on Jackson she'd have to lower them for him to access the area of greatest need. He wondered what 'area' that actually was and the thought made him smile.

Denise noticed it and raised an eyebrow. "What's up mister?" Again her comment laden with potential double meaning.

"Nothing," just thinking about stuff is all.

"Okay," she let it go and watched as his eyes followed her hands to her belt. She took her time unbuckling before unbuttoning and unzipping her pants. Front or back, she wondered before settling on both. Taking hold of her pants she began to lower.

Jackson was becoming used to holding his breath around her. He held it the moment her thumbs crept inside the waist of her pants and she began to lower them. In his mind she had on pink panties but when the black lace waist band of her thong came into view, he wasn't disappointed. She turned as she dropped her pants, first revealing her pussy snug inside the satin and then her bare buttocks, the string of the thong disappearing between her glorious peach shaped asscheeks.

She stopped when her pants reached her knees, obviously far lower than needed. Only when she assumed the position, bent forward over the table, her pussy bulge hanging between her legs did Jackson begin to breathe again. "I'm ready Jackson," Denise whispered over her shoulder.

This time his hands didn't quiver. Her shirt having slid over her back there was nothing left for him to do but massage the rub into her skin. Strong smelling, he squeezed a large amount onto his fingers and placed the tube on the table beside her. Directly behind her he took a moment to admire her ass, the back of the thong not thick enough to hide the darker area around her anus. His cock ached to be loosed but he showed restraint. She's the boss, he told himself.

Placing his hands on her lower back she repeated her performance. Letting out a moan as he began to massage in the oil. Denise closed her eyes and revelled in her position. Enjoying the humiliation, the exposure. She could smell herself over the heat rub and she hoped he could too; she could feel her thong soaking up her pussy juices. This time she made sure not to mention his mother.

He used both hands to smear the rub. From her lower back along her spine to the top of her buttocks and around her hips he kneaded. Encouraged by Denise when he happened upon an especially sensitive area. "Oh yes Jackson, right there," she moaned.

"Oh yeah?" He replied. "You like that?"

"Mmmm yes," she purred. "Just like that."

"Tell me when to stop," he offered.

"No don't stop...harder!" She begged.

"You want it harder?"

"Ooh yes..." She sighed and was shocked at how close she was coming to orgasm. The water began to boil in the background and neither of them reacted until it became unavoidable, the jug not switching off on its own.

"Oh bother," Denise ventured, rising up on an elbow from the table.

"Shit," Jackson winced, openly annoyed and Denise shared his frustration.

As Jackson switched off the boiling jug he was disappointed to see her standing up in his peripheral vision. Even more so when she spoke.

"I'll take care of the tea Jackson," she volunteered. "You'd best go and wash your hands."

Unlike Denise, his youth didn't allow him to see two moves ahead. To Jackson it was the end. To Denise, their fun had only just begun. The boiling jug had been not so much a blessing but a helpful pause. Two issues had risen in her mind. How could he touch her with the heat rub on his hands? And her admittedly true need to pee.

Jackson stood in the adjacent bathroom rinsing his hands when she walked in beside him. He'd left her in the process of lifting her pants but in the mirror they were back half way down her thighs and lowering. For an instant he was unsure of what was happening as she rushed not towards him but behind. And then it dawned, the toilet.

"I'm sorry Jackson," she giggled. "I wasn't lying when I said I'd be weeing all night!"

He turned and managed to see her lower not only her pants but her thong come down as she lifted the toilet seat. "Oh shit, I'm sorry," he managed to say, averting his eyes and reaching for the tap. "I'll go!"

Her response wasn't what he expected to hear.

"You don't have to go Jackson," Denise breathed. "I walked in on you. Not the other way around."

He allowed his eyes to again look at her in the mirror. She sat staring at him. A queen on her throne. His cock that had remained hard reminded him it was still willing and pulsed in his pants at the sight of her.

"You can turn around," she hinted. "I don't mind."

The feelings he had for her, he would do anything she ordered and drying his hands as he did so, turned to face his love.

Pants and thong around her ankles, her legs parted slightly as the sound of pee hit water. Music to his ears. Her hand raised to him and she gestured for him to advance, spreading further to allow him to see her act. And what a vision. A crystal clear stream flowing from a goddess. He'd never seen anything as beautiful; as pure; as primal. He could never repay her for such a gift.

But it seemed she wanted something in return.

"You can take it out!" Denise intimated and Jackson wasn't going to waste any more time.

As he lowered his fly he thought of the heat rub on his hands not five minutes before. He wouldn't have been able to touch it, he realized, or her. Had she planned it like this? The thought left his mind just as soon as it entered, more focussed on releasing his hard-on. To have her see it. To have her touch it.

When Denise began to pee she wondered if the first drops to hit the water were not her juice, so turned on was she. To be peeing in front of him, to be so exposed and vulnerable was an excitement she'd not felt in years. And then there it was. His cock before her. So hard, so proud, so beautiful. He brought it to her as though on a silver platter and she accepted it in her hand, joined by the other and then her lips.

Her mouth was on him. Not just any mouth, the first mouth to touch his cock. "Oh God," he whispered as her lips kissed the head. She turned her eyes up to his and he'd never seen her look so beautiful. And then so lascivious as her mouth opened, tongue out, she took him inside her. The head was bigger than she'd expected as she pulled it into herself, her tongue cradling the base. She could taste the pre-cum, sweet as it leaked from the eye and she craved to savour the main course.

Jackson lifted his hands and ran his fingers through her hair as more of his cock entered her mouth. Only now as he stood above her did he notice the grey roots yet they were merely to highlight her charm, to emphasise her experience. He massaged her scalp as his cock reached its zenith, the back of her throat taking no more and then she was drawing back. His cock sliding out of her, slick with saliva and harder than he could remember.

No more subtlety. Her head plunged back onto his cock and allowed it to slam the back of throat. Over and again she sucked him in and out. Her hand wrapped around the base, twisting like the throttle of a motorbike. The noise of her fellatio echoing around the small room as drool ran freely from her lips. "Oh fuck Denise," Jackson whispered. "That feels so good."

Her eyes looked up, her cheeks sucked in as she allowed him to fully slide out. "Oh yeah, Jackson. Do you like it?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Do you like me sucking your cock Baby?"

"Oh fuck yes!" He enthused, surprised by the words that flowed from her mouth.

She licked up the spit that ran from him and again took his dick into her, pulling off only to challenge him once more. "Are you going to cum Baby?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah?" She panted beating his cock next to her mouth. "Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"Fuck yes," he groaned as she pulled his balls from his fly and cradled them.

Smooth balls, Denise rejoiced as she took them from his pants. He doesn't have pubes was her initial thought before realizing he probably shaved. Whatever the case she lowered her mouth and licked the hairless sack, pressing her lips to each plum and planting kisses. Her hand continued to masturbate her plaything and unaccustomed to the action her bicep soon began to ache. Better to use her mouth the thought. If she could take him completely she would gladly have done so. Her throat hurt, she bordered on gagging but having him in her mouth felt powerful, dominating . She controlled his pleasure with her tongue, her lips, even her teeth. His fingers caressed her scalp and goosebumps ran down her body as he began to forewarn his orgasm.

"Oh God," Jackson sighed as she sucked the head of his cock, her hand again working overtime along his length.

"Hmm?" Denise murmured, a cock in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" He confessed.

"Mmm!" Denise replied, not letting up her rhythm. A tongue and a pool of saliva swirling around the head of his cock, her hand sliding along his slick shaft.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh God I'm cumming!" Jackson warned her as he could hold off no longer.

Denise felt his balls tighten and the sudden spurt as it travelled along his length. She expected the surge but wasn't prepared for the volume, the flow filling her mouth. Immediately she swallowed. A draught of cum and saliva before he filled her once more. This she savoured, keeping his gift in her mouth until he was spent. The last drips needing to be sucked from the tip.

Jackson's mouth was frozen in an 'o' as he looked down on his lover drawing the last of his cum from him. She took her mouth off his cock and looking up into his eyes opened her lips to reveal her bounty. Denise knew exactly what she was doing. She knew what men liked, what they wanted to see and she was delighted to offer it to Jackson. Her mouth wide she showed him the cum she'd collected, her tongue swimming in the pool of sperm before closing her mouth and swallowing.

Denise again opened her now empty mouth and her lips turned to a smile as she saw the look on Jackson's face.

"I love you!" Jackson admitted and Denise wasn't surprised to hear the post orgasm confession.

"Oh yes?" She challenged him. He was so young; she doubted she was his first but still she could see the power imbalance between them, the potential of him being confused by his emotions.

"I do!" He adamantly reiterated, hurt that she could question it though rethinking his timing in declaring it. He dropped to his knees in front of her on the toilet, their faces now level. "I love you Denise. I loved you from that first moment you looked at me."

Denise searched his eyes and their was honesty behind them. Was it possible it wasn't just the cum talking she wondered?

"I want to be with you," he continued. "I think of you every minute of the day!"

"Jackson," Denise began to counter. "I'm old enough to be your moth.." Oh God, she thought! "Your grandmother!"

He shrugged. "I don't care!"

And the way he said it she knew he meant it. His hands were on her bare thighs and it reminded her of her state. She'd pissed in front of him. She sucked him to orgasm whilst sitting on a toilet. He knew her intimately, her loves, her faults, her aches and pains and yet he said he loved her. As if to emphasise her condition, a drop of liquid fell from her pussy to the water below and it wasn't pee.

"Jackson," she whispered.

"Yes Denise?"

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Yes Denise."

He helped her to her feet and she was out of her clothes before him. Naked she took him by the hand and led him back through the kitchen. Jackson had no idea where they were going but would follow her anywhere. The shop lights were off but the sunset still illuminated the street. She led him to the antique couch in the middle of the store and lay back, spreading her legs. Jackson was still capable. His cock hadn't diminished and as he climbed upon her it homed its own way to her molten sex.

Pedestrians passed by the window as his cock entered her. He fulfilled one of her long standing fantasies as he slid fully inside. She knew she loved him when their naked bodies were one. Red and blue lights radiated around the darkened store as a cop car passed by. A woman browsed the front window display as Jackson's pale ass thrust between her legs. Denise came when his mouth met her's.

Tears ran from her eyes as she dug her nails into her lover's back. She wrapped her legs around his waist to draw him further into her body and Jackson responded by sliding his hands beneath her to grab her ass. He noticed her glassy eyes and concerned, stopped his penetration before Denise reassured him by plunging her tongue back between his lips. "I'm just happy," she breathed into his mouth as another orgasm swept over her. I'm ahead, she joked with herself and a laugh escaped from her. "Oh God, just fuck me Jackson."

Amazingly, he thought nothing would feel better than her mouth on his cock. He was glad to be proven wrong as her pussy squeezed around him. He kissed her neck; her mouth; her jaw. His hands clung to her buttocks pulling her into him as each thrust filled her vagina.

Countless lovers; two marriages; actual onscreen intercourse and here in her own shop she was having the best sex of her life. She closed her eyes again as she came, the walls of her vagina quivering, flooding his dick with fluid. His chest sealed to her's. Sweat slid her breasts against him and she giggled when he whispered in her ear.

"Can I cum?" He asked politely like a child begging for a sweet.

"Oh of course you can Baby," she allowed, kissing his forehead.

Still thrusting he elaborated. "Can I cum inside you?"

She pulled his face to look her in the eye. "I want nothing more," she confessed.

Permission given he let loose. She could feel it. Feel each surge of sperm as it sprayed her insides. She studied his orgasm face as they locked eyes. He was beautiful. She loved to see him in pleasure. She loved him.

"I love you too!" She admitted to him, to herself.

He fell onto her and they kissed. They kissed for minutes, was it hours?

They awoke and he was still inside her.

* * * * *

"Why did you laugh?" Jackson asked over the cup of tea.

The clock behind Denise read 2am. She smiled. "You'd just made me have another orgasm. I was ahead! It was humorous at the time, that's all."

Jackson looked down at the tea and Denise could see he was struggling with something. Finally he looked back to her. "That was my first time!"

"What?" Denise asked.

"You know, my first time," he repeated.

"Jackson!" Denise stated. "Really?" She rose from the chair and sat down upon his lap at the kitchen table. "I would never have known." She kissed him on the lips and he caressed her back and ass.

"What now?" He asked and Denise didn't have an answer.

"I don't know," she admitted. They both thought of their ages; their families; society. The forty two year age gap. It would be difficult they both knew all too well. "But I'm so excited to find out!" Denise added, smiling as she felt Jackson's cock harden beneath her.

The end?

Thank you for reading.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,229 Followers