All Comments on 'Retribution'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
where the hell

Where the hell did the author ever attend school? Ther is far too many and frequently use "word -- word" in the story all likely never needed. Show a poorly educated writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Show an ignorant

commenter. Learn to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the story!

I've become addicted to your writing - thanks for another fix :D

blackfenblackfenabout 14 years ago
really good premise

I throughly enjoyed it, loved the whole idea of the story, a good editor/proofreader may be an idea though but very well done anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To: Where the hell

You need to proof read your own comments and stop showing your own lack of education.

To:Ahabscribe

This was a very good story. Can't wait for part nine of Mother and Son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great job

Dont listen to the others. Going you are doing good, we all learn more about ourselves each day and our mistakes and fix them in the next round. I am looking forward to the next installment of Morthe and Son.

B

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well done and a very original storyline

A nicely written story with everything that is needed to make a great story.

I enjoyed reading this fast moving story very much.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WELL DONE SIR!

A very well (laid-out) story. Captivating, cock raising, and compelling! I specially love the mention of how the room started to reek of sex. I love smelly sex! The smellier the better. Keep up the good work.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Used up

This was a great story, well written and with an outcome that was totally acceptable (by me). I look forward to other stories written by you.

This story is sort of like the man that went home every day and just as he entered the yard, he kicked the kid's dog. Well, he did this for a long time, but then one day just as he kicked the dog it jumped up and bit him right in the ass. So be careful of what or who you kick, because one day it or they could bite you in the ass.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 14 years ago
Great work!

Thoroughly enjoyed it! thank you for continuing to produce incredible and highly arousing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Another great story. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I want

an Irish mom!

don_dick21don_dick21about 14 years ago
Nice Work

Great story nice concept liked it but there was a lot of scope for tease between mom n son and more foreplay. Any way liked it gave it a full 5

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Outstanding! What a pleasure to read!

The story was of sweet retribution from the seeds of awful hate to the full blossum of a righteous love of supernova porportions!!

Sweet indeed! It was wonderful to read! Still sad in the beginning.

I will never know how a man can do that to a woman under any circumstance, especially the one he supposedly loves.

Jimmy got everything he deserved for what he gave in life.

Cuckolding is not my thing but in this case I give my blessing!

What the fuck was with the priest? Still giving the same advice they gave the victims of the holocaust, and alter boy's parents. Some things never change.

Thanks for writing!

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!!! you can tell a story.

shavedbuffy2shavedbuffy2about 14 years ago
Great story

Very well written and very real on an emotional and sexual level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Top notch!

As expected, another great read. This scenario was very original and a lot of fun. Made me want to be there myself exacting sweet revenge, at my leisure. Congrats on a great story.

Aditya_incestAditya_incestabout 14 years ago
Top Notch

Great... what a build up.. lovely sentences.. a rare well written erotica...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Typical excellence from Ahabscribe

As usual, a very well thought out story, totally absorbing and very hot. I found myself hoping that James and his mother would openly declare their desire to make a baby together (while standing at the father's bedside, naturally), or perhaps partake in an intimate wedding ceremony (again while standing at the dad's bedside), but the events of this story were plenty arousing even without adding an incest pregnancy to the cuckolding. Yet another outstanding effort from you, Ahabscribe.

RigidDreamerRigidDreameralmost 14 years ago
Damn good, but I think you can do better

Wonderfully dark, though I would have liked it to be even darker. Perhaps you could have shown the darker side of the mother and son's retribution, rather than glorifying it to the extent you did. That might give some needed dimension to their characters. And your ending was a little cheesy too, finishing on a light note that sounds discordant against the dark backdrop of the rest of your story.

Nevertheless, you got me hard as granite. Damn good story.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
One STUPID Bitch

Good story, but that mother had to be one stupid bitch. I mean the guy beat the shit out of her regularly and she tried to press charges, then later he has a stroke and she stays with him...STUPID!!!! I can see staying with a husband that was loving and caring, but he was the exact opposite. If this asswipe lived another 10 or 20 years this stupid bitch would probably still stay with him and further ruined her sons life.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
not bad

I enjoyed it but i agree you can and have done lots better. She should have tried to run at least once from the abuse, and if her son was any kind of man he would have attacked his father with a bat or golf club or something. I tossed out one man when i was 15 for yelling at my mom if he hit her I may have tried to kill him. I realize realistically the son may not have been successful except to absorb some of the anger even that would be better than watching. I like the way it ended except after his death it may have been nice to get a feel of there new life it ended suddenly like you ran out of time. I still hope to find another one of your great works to go in my extensive favorites folder. Good work my friend sorry if I rambled lol cheers.. ;)

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
I loved this

Excellent as always, and don't let the detractors worry you. I know that in traditional european families, abandoning a crippled spouse/family member would be considered nearly a mortal sin, no matter what crimes they'd committed against thier family members; and trying to run away from a cop, with all the resources at his command, is next to impossible; you unfolded the story absolutely correctly.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

I usually don't like cuckolding stories, but damn Jimmy deserved everything that happened to him. For all those reasons, I didn't enjoy the sexual side of the story as in other works, but the emotional side was very satisfying. Retribution and justice were done, hehe. The pace was good and the writing style was great again, as usual. Please, keep making us your faithful readers happy coming up with such original, inventive and full of potential scenarios. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the fantastic work. ^__^

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
i liked that story

i was hoping they would have had a kid. if jimmy hated listening or watching them fuck. it would be even better seeing a result of such activities running around. all the while they are happy and in love. lol.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
Definitely Five Stars!

I thought this was one of your absolute best submissions ever! I have been reading and enjoying Ahabscribe stories for several years, but I really think you took this one to a higher level. I really enjoyed the torment that the abusive bastard received from those that he had abused so cruelly and mercilessly. It was just an outstanding read and I thank you so much for having given it to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best author

I've read most of your writing and I have to say you are, by far, the best author on this site. I've never had an incestuous thought in my life and probably never will, but good Lord you can write a story like no other! Passion, romance and hot sex. You rock!

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago
Definitely The Best

You're easily equal or better than a lot of mainline authors I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Man if I were them Id just let that ass holl die rather then take cair of him.

Grate story as all ways. :)

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 12 years agoAuthor
Keep Your Eyes on the Ball!

Just deleted the last comment made. Criticism on me, useful or not, profane or not, is just fine, but if you attack other readers, I'll delete you. It serves no other purpose than to direct your dislike or rage of my stories at those who don't deserve it.

Ahabscribe

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 12 years ago
A simple Thank You

Enjoy most of your stories.

Thanks for the read

Flagg666Flagg666over 11 years ago
great story

Ahab. So far you have not let me down. I haven't been on this site for very long but so far your stories are by far superior. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If it weren't for you they would they would have to rename this site Illiterotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

If this is what you write when you have "oedipal issues", then I hope they never go away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AMAZING

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE READ ON HERE . AND IVE READ A LOT OF THEM THANKS.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
great job

very nicely put together.... I loved how no matter what is going the love of a mother and son.... can over come a dark and hateful soul

OLDEDOLDEDabout 10 years ago
WHAT

More can be said, What goes around Comes around!.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Love this story! I cum each time I read it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
thank you ahabscribe

for your writing and for caring enough to watch the postings and deleting the hateful jabs against others.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
What a fun twist on a classic story

I laughed out loud several times, and found the whole plot most interesting. We've read our share of redemption stories on this site, but the open cuckolding of Jimmy was a new approach. Well done.

jenellesljenelleslabout 9 years ago
What a beautiful way to get even

The whole story is wonderful. It sounds real enough that it happened. You made me truly care about the characters. You could feel the turmoil her son had every time he saw his mother mistreated. You could feel the joy once the wall was breached. Thanks and keep writing.

joethepredatorjoethepredatorover 8 years ago
we want a ch. 2

It feels so true like it really happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

Wonderful story, well crafted and written.

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

i completely forgot that this was a sex story and found myself consumed by the story a silently cheering in my head as all was well in the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story 5 stars

But the wife was overly stupid for staying with her husband for years in a loveless marriage. After his stroke she should have given him to the police and prison...

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Justified

Well done. I don't usually like humiliation storylines but this was very good. I think it was perfect.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
The title says it all!

So sweet - the raw feelings are there

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

An wonderful incest story done just right.

i would have hated it if they were separated or took other lovers.

You gave the story a good ending.

Thanks for sharing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love your stories

BUT you never talk or write about having babies, very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

But Catholic or not she should have divorced him. Simple fix on the spitting. Refuse to feed him or let him drink anything till he agreed to stop the spitting. An EXTREMELY stupid woman and son.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A wonderfully written story!

Very well done, and certainly very yummy too. Thank you for sharing this with us.

*Did you ever notice how the worst critics are always anonymous? Well, I can't see how they can critique a story from the shadows. But they do... Cowards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahebscribe, wonderful writer, fab story, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

Why didn't she divorce him???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whenever I hear a religious leader blame the victim I want to beat the fuck out of them.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

This was a nice read; well written, very hot, and erotic. I could hear her accent in my head as I read.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The cucking of the father/husband was evil. The mother/wife and son proved just how evil and petty they were by doing what they did.

The husband/father was suffering enough, why add to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Great revenge story (ok, so you call it retribution.. potato potahto). And yes, it was evil, but it was payback for the cruel suffering the husband put her through for 18 years, and the boys club of police that did nothing to protect her. For the reviewer that said the husband was suffering enough, why add to it.... Because he fucking deserved it. He was an abusive dickhead and a severely dirty cop. Just rewards for him. And for the people who asked why she didnt just divorce him. LOL. Clearly you dont know the mindset of an dirty power driven cop. He would never have allowed that, and he would have seen her dead before he divorced her.

incestuousbridesincestuousbridesover 1 year ago

HOT - would love to hear some of it from the asshole dad's POV or have them also torture him even more by feeding him the son's cum & mom's squirt & even making the dude drink nothing but mommy's piss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t normally enjoy cuckold stories. However, this is a well paced, beautifully told tale of passion and seriously earned retribution. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 1 year ago

Great read..well paced and thought out..5⭐

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I normally would be pissed and all the way you did the man with no way of defending himself but after what he did to her for 18 years he got off light if you ask me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a fanfuckingtastic story! Retribution is a wonderful thing.

FIVE STARS!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo623 months ago

You certainly made their situation come alive. I always hated my dad for the beating he gave my mother. I always had sexual desire for her and wished I could take my dads place.I think she knew that was the case by remarks she made to me after his passing. Having found my cum in her panties for years she said she knew I wanted to be close. A five star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous