Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 13

Story Info
Three young women learn what discipline at school comprises.
3.7k words
4.41
15.8k
5

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involved bodily functions. If reading about those offends you, read no further. These stories may be read separately but do gain from being read in sequence.]

*****

Gemma and I decided to go to the Weekend School for the first time when we were on a girls' night out and some of us started to remember our school experiences: the ones you don't forget so easily, like when a teacher really gave you what for. They had stopped letting them hit us by the time I was in grade school but my older sister had been there back when teachers had much more authority to discipline.

Valerie (my sister) would tell me that some of the teachers would put you over their laps and spank you during class if you spoke out of turn or made a smart remark. For things like cheating on tests, she said that both boys and girls could get the cane on their bottoms. They didn't get it on the bare bottom, she added, just in case I started fantasizing, which I did.

We may not have been spanked or whatever at school but we surely got it at home. Mom would call all three of us (me, Valerie, and my brother Frank, who was older than Val) into the living room and we knew the drill: Val and I would have to lift our skirts or let down our pants, so we were in our panties, and Frank let down his trousers and he was in undershorts.

Mom believed in punishing each of us according to our deserts in front of the others. When it was time, she would crook her finger and summon you. You had to stand in front of her and she would put her thumbs in the waistband of your panties and pull them right down below your thighs. Frank's shorts went down the same distance.

Then she had you lie across her skirted lap and you started feeling her strong palm spank you for as long as she felt you deserved. She would sometimes use a hairbrush, which hurt like hell, and if someone had done something truly awful, like curse at her or show disrespect in some way, or endanger themselves or the others, you had to bend across the hassock and you would feel the strap or even the thin cane Mom applied expertly to your bare bottom.

At the lounge where we were reminiscing about all this, my friend Margot told Gemma and me about this ersatz school that she had been to a month earlier. It was run by some women who all seemed to have backgrounds as teachers from the days when they could spank and cane pupils. It was only a weekend but they had a building out in the country on grounds that were very much like a school. Margot said they had had such a good response that the next session would be for five days.

There would be classes on subjects that we would likely find interesting because the teachers were a well-educated lot. Discipline, however, was very strict, she said. People our age—in their 30s and up through their 50s—came because they got a charge out of being treated like naughty schoolgirls or schoolboys. Two of the teachers were definitely from the old days—they were easily in their late 50s. But then there were two younger ones, she said, who served as prefects.

One was in her mid-20s and she was quiet but would spank or cane you very hard if the class teacher told her to impose the discipline. The other was gorgeous and barely 20, blonde and every man's fantasy. If you didn't fantasize about her, you were likely non compos. Even the women were attracted to her, because her body was so perfect and she had this mild sneer always that was saying: "You don't want to get on my bad side because you will be very unhappy."

If you acted up enough to be put down for Detention, you might have to go to the rooms of an older woman who sometimes was a classroom teacher but also was there to perform ancillary functions, like running Detention. She was even kinkier than the others so with her in charge, Detention could be very freaky. It certainly was embarrassing and often very humiliating.

We signed up and received a letter from the Head, whose name was Laura Franklin. She outlined how the five days would run, and then listed what we needed to bring. We had to go to a school outfitter and get a uniform that was specially designed for this place. The uniform consisted of a short pleated plaid skirt and white blouse and blazer. The school colors were maroon and cream. So the blazer was marron and the skirt was a plaid pattern using both colors.

The memorandum we received said that we needed to get short white socks and brown oxford shoes. We were also advised that we needed to bring only plain white cotton panties and a plain white bra. Instructions for the men were apparently similar: I found out that they also had maroon jackets and cream-colored trousers. Oh, and both sexes had to wear school ties. No other clothing could be brought to the weekend.

There was also a short questionnaire to be filled out. In addition to your name, address, telephone numbers, and e-mail address, women were required to put down their height, weight, bust-waist-hip measurements, and expected date of next menstrual period. The instructions said that we should not bring any sanitary protection but that any woman who got her period or had it, should immediately go see the school nurse. Cosmetics were limited to deodorant, shampoo, and any prescriptions.

Miss Franklin added that discipline at school would be strict and that all pupils should be prepared for physical punishment on their bare bottoms if they misbehaved. She emphasized that there would be no exceptions. I guess this was less frightening because most everyone who would sign up would be expecting this. Most probably even desired to be spanked.

Gemma, Margot, and I drove to the school together. When we arrived we were ushered into an office where we were welcomed by Miss Carmody, a woman in her late 50s. Margot had told us that she was the one who ran Detention but also conducted some classes.

"She's a very nice, pleasant lady on the surface," Margot explained, "but she is also the school nurse and I think she may be the kinkiest of the whole bunch. I was in her class and one girl raised her hand and asked to go to the loo. Miss Carmody smiled sweetly and told her that pupils were expected to take care of that before class. The girl blushed deeply and said she hadn't needed to go but really needed to now.

"Miss Carmody became annoyed and told her she would have to wait. She kept moaning and telling Miss Carmody this was really an emergency." Margot definitely had gotten our full attention with this story. "Anyway, when the girl kept asking, saying she was about to lose control, Miss Carmody told her she better not or she would be very sorry. Then the girl was made to come up front and Miss Carmody had her lie across her lap and she pulled down her panties and began to spank her. Sure enough, the girl let out a cry and it was clear that she had peed on Miss Carmody's skirt!"

"So what happened then?" both Gemma and I asked excitedly.

"Miss Carmody made her stand and we could see the huge wet spot on the teacher's skirt," Margot said, describing this incredibly shameful but obviously exciting scene. "The teacher than put a large bowl on the floor and made her squat over it and finish peeing. We all heard the tinkle and watched as she unashamedly wiped herself. You could see her pussy and everything even though she wasn't shaved. I could see that the men were amazed at the whole thing.

"After that," Margot continued, "she was told to get back across Miss Carmody's lap. The teacher had placed a large towel over her skirt. Now she began to spank with the strap and we winced at each stroke. You could see the red marks on her bottom.

"Wow!" Gemma exclaimed, "we've really gotten ourselves into something, Margot."

There was a dorm for women, to which we were directed, and apparently a similar one for the men. Gemma and I were assigned to a pair of double-decker beds and I agreed to take the top bunk. We then changed into our uniforms and, as it was about 5:00 P.M. on Friday, by which time all pupils were to have arrived at school, we walked down the corridor to the school proper and located Room 104, which was where first-time pupils were instructed to report.

There were about a dozen of us, mostly women but about three men. Everyone looked about our age, in their 30s. Soon a young woman wearing a grey suit entered, stood at the front of the class, and told everyone to stand.

"When a teacher or prefect enters a classroom," she said crisply, "you will all stand. Now you may be seated." We sat down behind desks.

"Your school day tomorrow will be divided into several different class periods," she went on. "You are expected to report on time for all of them. They will take place in this room or the adjoining classroom. I am Miss Franklin, who sent you your original instructions. I serve as a prefect. The teachers this time are Miss Carmody and Miss Smithers. Miss Carmody is also the school nurse. There is another prefect, Miss Prentice. You will always address them as Miss. The prefects are here to assist the teachers; you should obey their instructions and orders as you would a teacher's. There are also young women who serve as dormitory residents. You will call them Miss as well.

"The teachers will cover a certain amount of material in each class," she advised. "You should pay attention because you will be called on to recite and you also will be given examinations and pop quizzes. Misbehavior in class will be dealt with by the teacher, or on her instruction, by a prefect. Discipline may be imposed at the time of offense or the pupil may be told to report after classes to Detention. This will be the time for recess and recreation so if you are sent to Detention, you will miss this chance to let out some steam.

"I would recommend that you pay attention, refrain from chatting or writing to your neighbor, and respond respectfully when you are called on to recite," she added. "Teachers as well as prefects have different options in terms of what discipline they impose but all are calculated to ensure that you will strive to behave in future. Refusal to comply with a teacher's or prefect's orders is likely to result in any discipline being doubled."

Miss Franklin paused to breathe, as did most of us, for whom this was a major infusion of stuff to think, fret and worry about, as well as find that it got us excited; well, at least I got excited. Then she resumed: "Teachers and prefects will award what we 'naughty marks' when they determine that you have misbehaved. They may impose the discipline immediately or tell you to report to see them at a particular time or inform you that you will report to Detention after class."

She paused again. "A teacher or prefect may decide in her own best judgment how you will be disciplined when you have received a naughty mark. We also keep a record of both the marks and what kind of punishment you received, in order to impose appropriate punishment when you re-offend."

She now smiled and told us to stand. "Now we've given quite enough to think about," she said brightly, "and we will have a full day tomorrow. So it's off to your dorms now, and you may chat and read until lights out. Once lights are out, you may not chat or read and may only leave your bed to use the toilet. I look forward to seeing you bright and early tomorrow."

When Gemma, Margot, and I reached our dorm, we quickly decided to change in our pj's, and then we lay on our beds and decompressed. Margot told us that we would actually find the lessons interesting because the teachers knew their material and their subjects. "In case you were thinking of behaving like a teenager," she warned, "don't. They are totally serious about the disciplining and even if you do your best to behave, you will doubtless do something wrong or get someone annoyed and your backside will feel it, so it's really stupid to go looking for trouble. Other people will definitely do that and you'll see them get strapped and spanked and caned. The people in charge—the teachers and prefects—are quite skilled at knowing how to both stimulate you and make you very sorry you misbehaved."

We hadn't even had time to meet the other women in our dorm section. They had been listening to Margot warn us about making sure to behave properly and one woman smiled and said she had been at the school before too, and that Margot was telling us what we needed to know.

Just before lights out, a pleasant-looking young woman who introduced herself as Alison Kirby came into our area. She said that she was the dorm resident so we should bring any issues or problems relating to the dorm to her. Alison looked to be a recent university graduate and was dressed very severely with a black skirt and white blouse and seamed hose, and smart-looking shoes.

When Gemma and I had changed and crawled into our respective bunks, Alison smiled and said we will actually enjoy our experience this week.

"Don't just worry about being disciplined," she advised. "You likely will be at some point but it won't be the end of the world, just a stinging on your end, if you catch my drift."

I asked her if she was involved outside the dorm. She grinned and said she was often called on to serve as a classroom prefect: "So you girls will likely see me during the day. Now get to bed and follow the rules." With that, she was gone.

I warmed to Alison even though I assumed she could be strict. It was a bit weird because she clearly was more than 10 years younger but was obviously in charge.

The next day we got our schedule cards and both Gemma and I were to start out in Room 107 with Miss Smithers, the card said.

We walked into the classroom and quietly took two seats behind desks in the middle of the room. There were several other men and women there, also seated. They all looked to be our age or older. At the hour, the door opened and a nice-looking woman of about 30 or so, near our age, walked in and from her bearing we knew she was the teacher so we all stood.

"Thank you," she said. "You may all be seated. I'm Miss Smithers, and I'm responsible for this class, which will be on personal hygiene. Normally Miss Prentice is my prefect but she is occupied elsewhere so Miss Kirby will serve as prefect today."

We were not too surprised to see Alison stand and smile at all of us. I waved in a friendly way to her.

"You," said Miss Smithers sternly. "Why were you waving at Miss Kirby that way?"

"Miss," I stammered, "I was just being friendly because she is our dorm resident and came by and introduced herself to us last night."

"I understand your interest in being friendly but you will not act that way in class," Miss Smithers snapped. "What is your name, girl?"

"Margaret Grimes, Miss," I answered.

"Then come up here, Margaret, right now," Miss Smithers ordered.

I stood and walked to the front. She pointed to a chair next to her desk, which was facing the front.

"Get up on your knees on that chair facing the front wall," she said.

I quickly complied and then realized she was behind me and lifting my skirt above my waist and telling me to hold it up. Then without any announcement, she pulled my panties down and my bare bottom was on display before the whole class.

"Miss Kirby, please take your cane and give this girl an intro," she said calmly.

I couldn't see behind me but apparently, Alison came behind me with the cane, laid it on my bare bottom, and flicked it three times quickly. These were stinging strokes and I somehow managed not to cry out. I hadn't been caned since school days and it hurt just as much as it had then.

"You may pull up your panties, Margaret, and return to your seat and make sure you don't get out of line again," Miss Smithers now intoned. "You're quite lucky that I am not giving you a naughty mark."

I cringed at how close I must have come to setting myself up for some real harsh discipline.

It was time for the lesson. I wondered how this teacher would handle the delicate subject of personal hygiene. Usually I had attended these classes as part of an all-female group. There were about 12 women and 10 men in our class.

Miss Smithers began by saying she would begin by discussing personal hygiene for men, since that usually was normally placed second by most courses that focused on the more demanding feminine topic of menstruation.

"As you likely are aware," she began, "men are either cut or uncut. This means that their foreskin, a small piece of skin at the end of their penis, may be cut and removed when they are infants, usually as part of a religious ceremony but also for hygienic purposes.

"Men who are uncut have to make special efforts to clean under their foreskins," she went on. "A substance known as smegma builds up there and needs to be removed when the penis is cleaned in a shower or bath. Men also need to pay attention to wiping themselves in the rear when they use the toilet. Too often they are careless and leave skidmarks in their underwear. They also may drip drops of urine in their underpants by not shaking their penis when they urinate."

"I shall be inspecting the men in this class from time to time to see if they are performing these necessary hygienic tasks," she declared.

"With women, we have a more complicated situation," she continued. "Women need to anticipate the arrival of their menstrual periods and take necessary sanitary precautions. This means placing a liner in your panties when you expect your period so you do not stain your underwear.

"If you get your period while you are here," she added, "you will report to the nurse who will provide you with sanitary supplies. You may choose maxipads, tampons, or period panties, such as Thinx. Be aware that I will also inspect women to see that they wear pantyliners when they expect their periods or when they are likely to experience release of vaginal discharge, such as when they ovulate."

"Vaginal discharge is normal," she said, "and women also experience wetness when they are sexually aroused. If you become so aroused, you will not be marked down on inspection. It is not wise for women to use scented sanitary pads or tampons, and we will not provide any of those when any of you have your periods," she concluded.

"Are there any questions about the material?" she asked.

Gemma raised her hand and Miss Smithers nodded to her.

"So did you mean to say that we should expect to submit to panty inspections while we are there?" Gemma asked.

"Yes, your panties will be inspected at various times, sometimes by matron, by teachers, and by dorm residents," Miss Smithers answered. "By the way, what is your name?"

"Gemma, Miss," Gemma answered, wondering what this would lead to.

"Please come up here now," Miss Smithers responded coolly.

Gemma was now sorry she had asked any question. She stood and tried to walk up as deliberately as she could.

When she got in front of the teacher's desk, Miss Smithers told her to lift her skirt above her waist.

"Am I being punished?" Gemma asked. "What for, Miss? I didn't do anything."

"You'd better do as you're told," Miss Smithers snapped, "or you will get a naughty mark."

Gemma lifted her skirt and held it up above her waist.

Miss Smithers stood behind her and reached down and lowered Gemma's white cotton panties to her knees.

She gazed into the crotch. "You have complied with our rules about wearing white cotton panties," she said, "but you have some stains already in the crotch. Girls who stain their panties here get punished. Miss Kirby, please come up and bring your cane."

Alison stepped up to the front and Gemma was ordered by Miss Smithers to bend over the back of the chair.

"What is your last name, girl?" she asked.

"Hayden, Miss," Gemma answered.

"Miss Hayden, your panties already have stains from urine and arousal," Miss Smithers said. "You will report to matron after this punishment and tell her that I want her to provide you with pantyliners. You will wear the liners for the duration of your stay here."

12