Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma figured that this wasn't too bad a punishment. But then Miss Smithers turned to Alison again.

"Miss Kirby, please give this girl six of the best," she said.

Gemma clinched, knowing that this was a serious caning she would be getting.

Alison stepped behind her, lay the cane on Gemma's bared bottom, drew it back and flicked it, laying one stroke across the bare bum.

Gemma managed to hold her scream in but as Alison continued to apply cane strokes to the top and base of the bottom and then diagonal strokes that cut across the others, Gemma began to scream from the pain.

Finally, it was over. Miss Smithers told Gemma to pull up her panties and sit down at her seat.

Apparently she was spared a naughty mark. Then Miss Smithers said, "Miss Hayden, you will now report to matron to receive your supply of liners. When you have finished there, return here. I expect you back promptly or you will be given a naughty mark."

12