All Comments on 'Returning a Monster'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

Well written. It's a 5 for me.

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

No sex and a 10k word limit so I picked some backstory. She does get her mate later on.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

A wonderful if heart breaking tale at first. It was nice to see some back story on Dr. Julia through.

Just how old is the Alpha of the El Paso Pack? He served with the Marines in WWII? Jesus Christ. I know weres have longer lives, but how much longer for him to still being having kids in the 2020s?

One thing through Partwolf, is there any chance that you could right a short series on the aftermath of the Werewar, Stolen Birthright, and Mystery Mate Series into one wrapping things up or moving the plot forward to the next story to tell. However these short stories going into backstory that was overlooked or not covered in those series is a wonderful thing as well. Just asking as a fan of your work.

sexymomma57sexymomma57over 6 years ago
Awesome!

I loved the back story!! Very well written and eagerly awaiting for the rest of her story!

catman71catman71over 6 years ago
good, have question

in what order do you stories go

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Story order

I've updated my biography with the story order and reading recommendations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Hope there's a chapter 2 because this is a great start to the story. Maybe this is the whole story, idk but it feels like it needs a more complete ending. Also, and no judgments from this party, this IS an erotica site so not having any kind of sex is a bit weird. But reading a good story like this is a welcome change.

heydog52heydog52over 6 years ago
Wow....Another werewolf story...BUT

This wasn't just another werewolf story. This story has substance.....character buildbup, background support, ecetera. VERY enjoyable. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i loved it

you need to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad?

It was pretty good till the end, it feels like the werewolf shifting thing is far too often used as a cure-all panacea for any conflict that previously existed in the story. Maybe this is just a personal thing, but I feel like instantly curing the doctors injuries and making her automatically settle into this super ideal human form throws away any chance at properly resolving the characters personal issues.

jenellesljenelleslover 4 years ago
Superbly Done

Very well done. I'm used to good stories, poorly written. It's quite apparent that your skill lie in both. At the least, you have found a good editor and you gave them top quality to work with.

Bravo

Dilly2019Dilly2019almost 4 years ago

Want to read more..this is a great great story..love love it..

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Loved this story the first time I read it too! I've read many of your stories twice... yes, they are that good!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Short Story

Excellently written as usual, plenty of detail even though very short, and a nice way to treat an injured war vet.

5 stars.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

This story proves that you are a master. Thanks.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great story love it , t bad that dose not exist many military injured would be happy, you have a great way to bring a story to life.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So emotional, especially a female doctor war vet who needs hands for her role.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PW, this is Steeplechaser. This story hits so close to reality. Thank you for sharing it with us. Thank you for your service. BZ

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Wow! This story had me chocked up several times. Very heart wrenching and emotional, but loved it. Wish all of our Vets the best and thanks for their service. Now I'm going to have to check out more of Partwolf's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...