All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Nice one

Great start. Wonder where it's going?

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Great Story So Far

I always look forward to your stories, I just hope John doesn't wimp out and take the slut back. I think Amy is enough of a low life to lie to Cindy to protect her lover. Hopefully John will be able to find happiness with a women who's a little more faithful and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
???

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RATE A STORY THAT IS NOT FINISHED. I SEE MORE AND MORE OF THESE KIND OF STORIES.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 14 years ago
Great Start!!

The Characters are all in place and the plot underway with major emotional conflicts. I look forward to the next two installments.

DG HearDG Hearover 14 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

There are a few twists and turns here. Please give it a chance. All three chapters have been submitted. Thank you for reading this story and taking the time to comment. It really is much appreciated.

DG

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Great First Chapter

Wow, poor John really stood in front of the fan. Lord knows why he went back to the motel restaurant at the time... Nice set up and looking forward to the remaining chapters!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
So far so good: comment about something wife did

so far this seems pretty good. DG says wait so I will wait. One thing that is revealing is the Wife's action when her husband was drunk then arrested. She w as HIDING out in the hotel room and watching thru the curtains.

how awful. By that I mean the wife 's actions caused ALL of this to happen

but when he gets drunk and is being arrested... for her to HIDE out and not come to his defense in front of the Hotel and officers... that is a serious issue.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
Beth's silence.

Beth's silence is mystifying. Women look out for one another. There is no way Beth would not have told Amy about John being at the hotel.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
well

as her marriage seems to be up shit creek..might as well tell cindy that yes her sorry assed husband fucked her while she was drunk ...or just plain stupid....that way mark can then deaL WITH THE SAME SHIT SHE IS NOW DEALING WITH..PLUS THEN MAYBE CINDY CAN FUCK JOHN AND AT LEAST GIVE HIM SOME REVENGE....then maybe thyey can both beat the shit out of him and toss his sorry ass out also ...then maybe mark n amy can live together so she has someone to help her raise her kid ...let mark n amy also have his kids ...then john can find a nice girl to have his kids with...if i was amy id just abort the kid till i found out if i had a husband or just an asshole to live withdamn did she fuck up...and no way would i as john ever go back to her till i had some revenge...lose his job shit ....now hell have to find something else that he probably wont be happy with and wont make him as happy...maybe he can become an esscort and fuck women for money ....you know be a gigolo ...make money as arm candy for old wealthy women looking for nice men to show off for functions...now that might be a nice job that he could enjoy...and wouldnt that be fitting revenge for amy knowing she cost him his job so he had to get that type job..oh well if they did get back together what could she say but how was your night of work dear

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
well written as always

What a dumb cunt. Her hiding out while her husband is being arrested is just making things worse. Hopefully she'll have the balls to tell the truth to Mark's wife. Otherwise she'll be percieved as standing up for Mark over her husband. Which would be the case. So her actions precipitated her husband's arrest and job loss, the probable end of her marriage and the end of her lover's marriage. Not to mention the financial burden of her husband not being able to work, legal costs and plane ticket to Iowa. All while she's pregnant. What a dumb cunt. Looks like her husband had reason to be concerned about her relationship with Mark. Not something I'd forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DUH

Good, but she is a bull shit skank whore--she was thinking with her pussy not her brain--say good bye whore--hubby will be in jail or fuch the shit out of mark`s wife

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Can You Say Train Wreck?

Can You Say Train Wreck? Saw it coming early and you set it up so well. Thats why I do not drink very much, and have problems with those that drink to much. But that is personal but it is a great primer and lube for train wrecks.

Your a great author and the first installment just baits us readers to stand by for parts 2 and 3. But Mark is a dead man as far as I can see. As for the other players? Only time and the author knows.

Standing by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

i dont see how they can work it out but knowing you, they'll get together even if they wait a few yrs because thats just the type of pussy you are. not only did you state how much john didnt want to go the the stupid reunion, but you stated how horny wifey got after a few beers. i also forsee that you are gonna have her use the baby as emotional blackmail to get him back. i feel i should say not all marriages/relationships can or should be fixed. let john move on and hopefully find a partner that wouldnt cheat because lets be real here, if you loved someone, you wouldnt cheat. you can say all the man hating, stupid shit you people love to say, but in the end, im right.

DG HearDG Hearover 14 years agoAuthor
DG Hear, using the new comment section.

Don't pre-judge what an author might or might not write. As I have said, give the writer the benefit of the doubt until you have read the full story. With that said you need to ride the rollercoaster of life.

Hope you all enjoy the story, even if you don't agree with John's decision, which only me and my editor knows. LOL

It is all submitted and you will have all the answers in the next couple of days. For anyone who has read my stories, this one could go any number of ways even though I do like happy endings. Of course this story is under 'Loving Wives' not 'Romance'

Happy reading, and thanks for the comments.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well DG

I always like reading your stories as you are able to really build up a story. The only thing I don't like to much you have the same problem as newspapers have. Only bad things or drama sells the paper, right. So to have a drama you really always need 1 or 2 characters that still have the mind of a 5 year old in an adult body. otherwise those incidents never could happen at all. I also don't like this new voting or comment system. you can still read the comments but you have no idea if somebody liked the story or not. eventhough somebody might think I did not like it to much I gave you 75 for the start. hope you authors could influence literotica to change that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
0/100

.

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
She's a lying slut

She lied about not sleeping with Mark previously. Why do that? What would it matter? She is untrustworthy and one of these oh-so-clever people that think they can get away with anything. This lays the foundation for his distrust of her and weakens their marriage.

Then she jumps in bed with a troublemaker who her husband detests. Legs pop open, Instant slut. Just add alcohol. And again the attitude of I can get away with whatever I want. Hubby is a nice guy but gullible, right?

I guess at this point, IMO, the story tells itself. She isn't a very likable character. She deserves no redemption. It's too bad she has destroyed her husband as well. He's lost his job and will probably get arrested for going after Mark. Mark deserves whatever he gets but the "nice" husband is paying the price for these two worthless people. And of course the child messes things up even more.

I like DG Hear's storytelling. It's a fun read, if a bit predictable. I guess with these stories I am looking for some interesting new twist that manages to stay with the storyline and is also believable. To some extent I'm not sure that is possible here. We already know the characters too well.

Waiting for part 2 to be surprised.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
A great start to an interesting story

Yes, this story can move in many directions, especially with this author. Looking forward to the rest!!

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
pretty good

Great so far! Hope part 2 is posted soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
let the slut pay

He will not want to have a child with this slut now or ever. She is a piece of shit, she needs to be really hurt for her transgressions. I'd gut her alive

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agree

totally agree with the other comments, let the cheating wife pay and have John divorce her leaving her to regret her doings

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Nah!

This is going to a rehabilitation story. A one time slip, lots of recrimination, "I am sorry; it did not mean anything; I was drunk and did not realize; and oh, by the way, I am two months pregnant and it is yours!" Husband, after weeks, if not months of depression, beating up Mark, maybe sleeping with his wife - though that would be disappointing but allow for the rehabilitation - he finally sees the light, forgives her, and they happily ever after ignoring she lied, acted in anger, failed to listen to him, and basically showed so much disrespect that the reason for two chapters, we get two days to simmer down as readers, and become more tolerant of the outcome. The writer is great writer and is playing with the loving wife theme, but can he come up with an original ending for a plot that has been repeated numerous time before on this site. I am looking forward to see what he does. Regardless, his fluid writing style, characterization, and simple plotting still make for a good, familiar read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is easy to set up a conflict.

How is it resoved is the measure of the story. I do not care for short chapters/ This could have been two or even one chapter, except for your desire for a cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
John is a dumb A**

John deserves everything he is getting in this story. Any man who plays this kind of stupid game with his Wife, knowing what the history is between she and her old boy friend is asking for trouble. I have no sympathy for either of them and could care less what happens.

The author has a penchant for writing these tough guy stories where he always finds himself with a cheating wife, usually because he has a lot to do with what happens. Frankly, I don't know why I ever read them.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This is what happens when children get married....

....actually I'd love to watch a show where treasure hunters try to find the elusive couples that have only slept with their spouses (or maybe 1 or 2 others) and have stayed faithful despite getting married as children(defined as under 25).Good story, the new forum sucks, much like the "new" playboy,the cyber generation will take the last bit of fun out of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same oh song!!

I have read at least 50 stories on this site with the same theme. Please somebody come up with some new ideas for some different story lines. This story might have an old story line It is still a good read so far. "THANK YOU"

feralfireferalfireover 14 years ago
AWESOME

this story is the BEST story in its genre that i have ever read

but do u know what cliffhangers do to the reader???

u got any idea what YOU do the reader

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story Line

Love the confrontation of the Spouses. Her hiding in the shower him coming back to do in Mark. Now the S*** hits the fan when John meets Mark. on his own Territory and messes his Life up. The Losers are Cindy,Mark and to some extent Amy although she brought it on herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It would take me all of 30 secs

to just cut her throat and leave her corpse on the hotel floor. Why do you authors write about disgustign selfish immature and mentally unstable people, then EXPECT the readers to CARE about them??? What the fuck is wrong with you??? This site is a group of pathetic, sad, losers who have no sex life, no ability to relate to other humans, and no sense of appropriate behavoir... what a great way for the the Internet monitors to gather together a nice list of all the fucked-up assholes. Hats off to you sad fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very stilted dialogue, very bad woman's first person point of view

Can't stand this man pretending to write in the voice of a woman, it plain doesn't work. The phrasing is just very stilted, and it's not just because it's a man speaking as a woman but also because it's a person whose native language is not English. I could not even finish reading the first page, it is that bad.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It is okay so I gave it 3***s

John is an violent jerk and hopefully will go to prison where he belongs. Amy need to divoce his sorry ass and get an abortion.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE NEW TIRES BEGIN TO SHOW WEAR

and be careful not to tear them, TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
This Story Flows with Emotion

My only criticism is the very small motivation the wife had to cheat. It took so little to get her in the sack, is this really a marriage worth saving?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
this is where you say

give me a DNA if is is mine i pay and want visitation 3 hours a day every day but i never want to see you again and if you dont agree i will never see the kid and if it grows up and finds me i am going to show him the draft visitation you refused. now go find someone else to fuck cause your pussy is too used for me.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Stupid bitch. Mad at her husband (who had a legitimate reason for being late)

Then getting drunk and fucking her old boyfriend. Causing her husband to get into a little wreck and losing his job. It would only be right that she never get back with John but I just know that DG will give us a happy (if strained) ending. I hope that Mark's wife cleans him out, too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Great Start

Fucking cunt. He had a legitimate reason for being late to the reunion. But no, she just had to go and fuck her old boyfriend. I hope he dumps the bitch and beats her lover to a bloody pulp. I guess we'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

Great buildup. Five stars.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TELL ME A STORY

and then its off to bed. TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Oh crap

There are more chapters!

We all know what that means.

Reconciliation at any cost.

Pussy boy will forgive all.

Crap.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Mad At Him?

Why is she mad at John for getting a flat tire? Dud she think he did it on purpose?

And when she was dancing with Mark, did it EVER occur to her to NOT talk about their "good" times, which couldn't have been THAT good or she would have chosen him!

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Wow

Not sure if I read this before, but if I did, I look at stories different now than I looked at them before.

Usually, when there are flashback scenes, I don't particularly like them. They are rather clumsily handled. In this, your scenes made sense, exposing a bit more context to the story in properly sized chunks.

And you ended on a tense dramatic high note. Perhaps some might see it cheap, but it worked very well for me. You dialed the tension up, bruised our 'hero' and put a miserable moral quandary or five on the wife.

This is what writing should be like. At least for me. I don't know if you will 'stick' the landing, but this was a good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The only thing worse...

...than your wife fucking your worst enemy, is her fucking your best friend.

My story is a little different. My fiancé fucked a guy she went to school with, whom we both knew. In this case, I was ambivalent about him, until he fucked her, of course. I read this story because of the implications of 'Reunion' and my own circumstances.

We were within twelve weeks of our planned wedding when Alice received an invitation for their five-year reunion. I couldn't go because I was on a job in another state. I asked her to tell everyone hello over the phone a few minutes before she left.

I was sent anonymous pictures and video before Alice even returned home. She fucked Tom in someone's room at the hotel, because of her plans to return home after it finished. There were other people in the room and they watched my wife lay on a bed while he pounded her in different position. Everything she had was on view for everyone to look at, something I considered to be mine. The video lasted only twenty minutes, but Tom came in her twice and she masturbated for those watching.

I didn't bother coming home, nor answer any of her calls. Alice got the message when I forwarded her pictures and the damning video. So did her parents, in case they wondered why our betrothal was canceled. I did happen to send a note telling her to return my grandmother's ring to my parents, when she did. Mom told me she was contrite and broken.

I took a transfer and worked the next five years in Italy. When I returned home for a visit, it was with an Italian wife. We live in Italy and stayed for over two weeks to see friends and family. As circumstances would have it, I happened to see Alice at a restaurant. We wouldn't have stopped if I knew she waited tables there. Our table was in her section and she didn't realize who I was until she came to our table with menus. When she recognized me, Alice stared for a moment, then fled to the back. Another waitress took over, but we left instead.

Alice married Tom not long after I transferred to Italy. I guess when I wasn't going to come home, she gave up hope and gave in. He was/is a beer truck driver, she waits tables. I suppose their happy, but couldn't care less. My wife and I are expecting our first baby and life is grand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why is it all the same story?

It was just a mistake.... It was just sex... It didn't mean anything... I was just so mad at you... You don't understand... It was the alcohol... I love you more than life itself.

Blah blah blah. Not a mistake in this case. She knew she was doing something wrong and still kept going. She knee she had issues with alcohol but didn't take any precautions to keep herself from being in a bad spot. She kissed him back, she went to his room, she did all kinds of stuff that were not mistakes but conscious deliberate decisions.

The only real answer as to why she did it is because she doesn't love her husband the way a spouse is supposed to love. Spouses put each other first and obviously she did not. She did something deliberate that she knew was wrong and would hurt her husband. She also had the initial plan to hide it from him. Sorry but she doesn't love him no matter what she claims.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes it is just a story

But anonymous is right. People stay faithful because they want to and are committed. Short of rape, there is NO excuse, so all these stories fail when they use excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep like all women

She was a lying, cheating slut when she thouht she could get away with it. Was

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good start

Please let them tell Cindy the truth. Mark is a snake and deserves to be burned. We have good start, let's see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another RAAC story of a heartless Cunt and a loser husband

She obviously has no respect for her husband being drunk doesn't mean you lose your mind and have to jump any cock. It's just a pathetic excuse for your true feelings or lack of for your significant other. And John being drunk and then driving is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Contrary to the anon, its NOT a raac. It is incredibly dumb. Most multipart submissions are bad unless they were completed prior to submission. This one wasn't. Therefore it doesn't have the necessary organization needed for it to be successful

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Reading again. I hope she can at least tell Cindy the truth.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Good story. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SLUT AMY, HOPE HE DUMPS THE BITCH IRRESPECTIVE OF THE BABY!!

ONLY BITCH FRIENDS WILL SIDE WITH THE SLUT AND EXPECT HIM TO FIRGIVE HER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dump the bitch and start a new life. You'll be far better. For the rest of your life, you will never have to wonder if she can be trusted again or if she is lying. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life wondering and with this dark cloud over your head? Her actions speak louder than her words. Dump the slut; she's not worth it. Have a new life. And I hope that Mark gets what he deserves!!!

2* for the crappy story-line

BJ

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Let's see...

1. Amoral wife who'll fuck anything after a couple of drinks? Check..

2. Ex boyfriend at a social gathering, all too easily get ex girlfriend to spread her legs? Check..

3. Bullshit remorse on how easy she betrays her husband? Check..

End up an RAAC with no atonement or penance from the slutwife? Duh.....

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

"I'm here to save lives not take them".

LOL. Did you really have to throw that one in?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Another stupid woman who relys on attracting men to give her self worth.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

I become sexed-up after a couple drinks but no way near sleeping with another man. If she was dancing and saying goodbye to people at the reunion, she wasn't that drunk. Can't blame the booze this time. You are a slut who may have fucked up your life. We will see but John doesn't seem like a man who turns the other cheek, unless he is checking for a pulse after kicking someone's ass

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0ws8 months ago

@dpfergie

Another stupid woman who relys on attracting men to give her self worth.

---

.. and women say men have fragile egos.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer6 months ago

Why blame the fictional female character? She didn't write this (another) story that relies on a stupid woman with the emotional maturity of a ten-year-old married to a hotheaded man-child with the same level of emotional development. This is Jerry Springer-esque writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reunion = cheating. I've yet to read a LW story where this isn't the case. I guess it's an established trope. Don't ever let your spouse attend a reunion alone. You're playing with fire if you do.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 month ago

It’s been a while since I have read such a good loving wives story. For those who call Amy stupid, I say she seems consistent with her character and level of education. Furthermore, all cheating on a loving spouse is stupid and yet it happens. So, how are you supposed to write a story about cheating? These critics are just expressing their own angst about a cheating spouse. I think the story is realistic enough and it deserves a good review because it deals well with the real consequences of cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Series Info