Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scared shitless. I could see he was a bit drunk himself. Dropping my clothes and purse on the floor, I headed into the bathroom to take a shower and get the cheating filth off me.

All the time I was in the shower I wondered what I would say to John. Should I tell him the truth or lie to him. How could I possibly explain the way I looked, not wearing my bra and pantyhose? I was crying the entire time I was in the shower. I don't know how long I was in there but I knew I had to face him.

After slipping on a robe, I opened the door prepared for John to start in on me even though I had no idea what I would say. I had just cheated on the man I loved with the man he hated most.

John was gone. On the end table was his keycard and wedding ring. I sat down on the corner of the bed and began to cry. For the next couple hours I cried, taking a few minutes to pack my clothes and straighten up the room. I saw the half empty bottle of rum and wondered if it was full when John started drinking.

My nerves were so bad that I threw up. I ended up taking another shower wishing I could wash away the sin I committed. At eight o'clock there was a knock on the door. I hoped it was John, but it was Beth with a big smile on her face. When she saw me she immediately knew something was wrong.

"Where's John? He was going to surprise you last night. Amy, what happened? Where is John?"

"He left me. How did you know he was here?" I asked, bursting out in tears.

"He got here at the end of the reunion. He was a little pissed when he found out Mark was here alone. Brent assured him that nothing went on and he seemed to settle down."

"Why didn't you tell me he was here? You're supposed to be my best friend."

"What happened? He left to go to the room maybe fifteen minutes before you did. He asked us to keep it a secret so he could surprise you. Wasn't he here when you got here?" asked Beth.

"Oh god Beth; I just ruined my marriage."

"What happened, for Christ's sake? What did you do?" she demanded.

"Mark was at the elevator and we rode up together. I didn't mean for it to happen." I started crying louder.

"God no, you didn't go to Mark's room? Please tell me you didn't," said Beth.

"I was mad at John for not coming and Mark came on to me. I had way too much to drink and you know what I'm like. I didn't mean for it to happen. I didn't think anyone would ever find out. I came back to my room, thinking no one would ever find out.

"When I got here John was sleeping on the bed. I guess he had waited for me all night. But he woke up, and I was such a mess. All I could think was to clean up and figure out what to say to him. When I came out he was gone."

"He'll be back. You're just going to have to tell him the truth. It's the only way to save your marriage. I can't believe you were so stupid to cheat on John. He's one of the nicest men I know."

"He's not coming back to me. He left his keycard and wedding ring on the end table. I was so foolish and now I lost him."

"Amy, get dressed and we'll go down for breakfast. You have to put on a good front so no one else knows about this."

"I don't think I can do that. And I don't want to face Mark either. What if he tells everyone?"

"If I know Mark, he just wanted in your pants. He has way too much to lose if his wife finds out. Cindy's uncle owns that dealership he runs. Right now just the three of us know. I'll have to tell Brent, so he can talk with John. God, I can't believe you did this."

After I got dressed, we met Brent and the three of us headed down to the reunion breakfast. I did my best to act normal. Mark was there and smiled at me but I didn't say anything to him. Brent told him to stay away from me—he had caused enough trouble.

Mark looked surprised but didn't say anything. Everyone ordered breakfast and began talking about what a great reunion it was and how nice it had been to see each other again. I didn't talk much and hardly ate anything. I looked up and saw John come into the restaurant. He looked pretty hung over and extremely mad.

He finally eyed Mark. "You mother fucker. You just had to fuck her again, didn't you? I told you to stay away from her or I would kill you."

Mark smirked before responding. "I never touched your damn wife, you fucking drunk. Maybe if you took better care of her you wouldn't have to worry about her finding another man."

I couldn't believe Mark said that to John. Without thinking, I walked up to him and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. His head jerked and he grabbed his cheek. I then turned and ran to the elevators and back to my room.

Brent later told me that John went after Mark but before he could get to him the motel security stepped in and made John leave the premises. Brent said that Mark looked really scared while the rest of the class sat motionless.

Security followed John to the door and watched him leave. As he left he clipped a light post. Apparently someone had called the police as soon as John went after Mark because they were there almost immediately.

The police pulled John out of the car and arrested him for driving under the influence. He refused to take a breathalyzer test, though he probably wouldn't have passed it anyway since he drank half a bottle of rum less than eight hours before. Brent said all our classmates watched as the cops put John in a squad car. John yelled to Mark that it was far from over just as the door closed.

I stayed in my room and watched through the window. I knew I was to blame for all of it. Brent and Beth came up and got me as soon as the ruckus was over.

Brent had told Mark that he made the biggest mistake of his life and no longer considered him a friend. But Mark denied that we were together. I guess it was the only way he knew to save his marriage. There was only one person I told and that was Beth. John had blurted it to the class and they would all have to decide for themselves. After the police car left, I remembered John saying about Mark fucking me again. How had he ever found out about the first time?

My stomach was upset from my nerves being on edge. I also realized that I had unprotected sex with Mark. I wondered if the day-after pill would work two days later. Monday I saw my doctor first thing.

****

I was hoping John would call; I needed to hear his voice. I was almost frantic, and if it wasn't for Beth and Brent, I don't know what I would have done.

John spoke to Brent, emphasizing that he just couldn't see me right now. He had no idea what our future would be and needed time to work it out. Because of his arrest, he probably would lose his job. In our state he would get an automatic three days in jail and a six months driver's license suspension for the DUI, even though he didn't take the breathalyzer test.

He had to post five hundred dollars bond and instructed Brent to get our credit card information so he could withdraw the money. It hurt that he didn't want to see me since I was hoping we could work things out.

My stomach was hurting something terrible. I threw up till I had nothing left but the dry heaves. I struggled to make it to my doctor's appointment even. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long before they called me in.

"Amy, you don't look so good," he said when walked into the examination room.

"I've been a nervous wreck and throwing up."

"Why don't you put on a robe and we'll check you over. Open the door when you're ready for me to come back in," he said as he left the room.

He didn't take long once he returned. After asking me several questions, he turned to my chart and made some notes.

"Dr. Sheldon, I'm not sure how to ask this, but can you prescribe the morning-after pill for me? And will it work two days later?"

"Amy, I'm afraid it's a little late for that."

"I don't understand."

"You're pregnant, Amy."

Was it even possible to know a pregnancy two days after sex? I wasn't even in my right mind then.

"Amy, from what you told me, you stopped taking the pill several months ago. My best guess is that you're two months along. Don't you want the child?"

That's when I came to my senses. It wasn't Mark's child; it was John's. How could I have been so stupid?

"Amy, the throwing up was a combination of your nerves and the alcohol. I suggest you refrain from drinking while you're pregnant. Also, I should tell you that I don't do abortions. I'm here to save lives not take them. If you choose that route you need to go to a family planning clinic."

"No, Dr. Sheldon, I want my baby. God, I can't tell you how much I want it. I'm sorry I was so confused, but I want John's baby. Thank you so much, doctor."

The good doctor was probably pretty confused by then, but I didn't want to tell him anything about the horrible mistake I made. I hoped telling John about the baby would be enough for him to forgive me.

On Tuesday Brent went to pick up John. I had no idea what we would do since he had lost his job as a truck driver. All I knew was that I made a horrible mistake and I regretted it. I just wanted my John home with me so we could work out our problems.

I told Beth that I was still scared to face John, not knowing what he might say or do. Three hours later when Brent pulled up in our drive, he was alone.

"Where's John?" I asked.

"I picked him up at the jail and took him to the bank."

"Where is he now?"

"He told me to drop him off at the airport. I refused so he told me to pull over and he would get a cab. I did just that but I also followed the cab to the airport. I had a hard time finding him but he boarded a plane to Iowa. I came back as soon as I could."

"Oh my god, he's going after Mark. What should I do?"

I was frantic. Should I call Mark or Cindy to warn them? I was worried about John getting in even more trouble, but at the same time I didn't want him thinking I was siding against him. My friends were as confused as I was. It was then the phone rang. The caller ID said Cindy Brady.

"Hello."

"Amy, this is Cindy, Mark's wife. I received an anonymous call that said you and Mark had sex at the reunion. Mark denied it, swearing it was totally untrue. Is he lying to me? I really need to know."

Thank you for reading my story, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Ch. 2 to post soon.

DG Hear

12