Reunion Revenge Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang.

Pamela's removed her finger as she jumped in fear. Her arm flew across her breasts and her hand came down to cover her crotch reacting as if someone were in the room. She'd only calmed down a little when the phone rang again. Pamela reached over and picked it up off the receiver. "Hello?" she asked, tentatively.

"Pamela?"

"Yes."

"It's Harlan."

"Oh hi."

"I've been looking everywhere for you. Still want to go to the after party?"

"I don't know, Harlan. I'm in my room all relaxed now."

"Aw come on. It's not even midnight yet."

"Alright, I guess so." Pamela had never been invited to a party back in high school and being invited now, gave her a little thrill.

"We were hoping we could use your room seeing as how you're alone and all."

Pamela paused. "I don't think that would be appropriate. Why can't we just hit the hotel bar?"

"They're closing soon," said Harlan's voice in the phone. "Hey! I got an idea. Did you pack a bikini?"

"Actually I did," she replied, knowing the hotel had an indoor pool and swimming was big on her workout agenda.

"The pool here has a large Jacuzzi. I'll tell everyone to meet there. Give me twenty minutes."

Pamela paused as she thought this through. Her bikini was scandalously small. The top didn't cover even half of her large breasts area and the bottom was a skimpy thong. The thought of her classmates seeing her in that outfit sent a shiver down her spine. The men would stare at her and their wives would stare jealously at their men. "I'll see you then."

Pamela quickly dressed in her bikini. It was her favorite color, green. She looked super hot in it and Richard kept a photo of her wearing it on the beach in the Bahamas on his desk at work. Her nipples appeared uninterested in going down and she didn't like the way they poked out through the top. The material hugged each nipple and her areola were visible underneath the top. She kept her feet bare and wrapped her body up in a hotel robe.

Pamela exited her room and walked barefoot to the elevator. She got off in the lobby and had a pretty good view of the hotel bar. It was crowded and looked like her entire graduating class was in there. She even saw Keisha, Gage's chubby wife, and some other black women talking. She didn't think there'd be anyone left in her class to hang out with in the Jacuzzi and she nearly turned around. The black desk clerk nodded at her when she passed. When she entered the pool area it was largely dark, but the lights in the Jacuzzi section were on. A sign read that the pool had closed two hours ago at ten o'clock. Two men were in the Jacuzzi, Harlan and Gage.

"Where's the rest of the class?" she asked, stepping up to the hot tub.

"They didn't seem interested," said Harlan. "Get in."

Pamela stared at the two black men. Her daddy would have shit a brick if he ever knew she was even considering sitting in a hot tub with two black men. Richard was a little racist too. She'd didn't like the idea of sitting in the same water as two black men, but she'd swam in the gym's pool with blacks before, but they hadn't been this close to her. She hated these two and figured that teasing them a bit wouldn't be as risky as teasing Scott or Preston. Maybe Keisha and Gage's wife would come to retrieve their husband's and see them flirting with Pam. That would sure piss Keisha off.

Pamela dropped the robe.

Harlan smirked and let his eyes run up and down her body. Gage was staring pretty hard too, right at her erect nipples. Pam slowly stepped into the Jacuzzi as far from the black men as she could get. Luckily, it was designed for a lot of people. Pamela sighed as she sank into the hot water and powerful jets of water began spraying her body. The waterline cut her breasts in half right at the nipple area. She sighed again and sat back which had her nipples sticking out of the water.

"Here, have a beer," said Gage. He had a couple six packs beside him. He and Harlan already had two in their hands. She took the can Gage offered her and took a deep drink. The heat in the tub was making her thirsty.

She watched Harlan reach over to his shirt which was laying nearby and retrieve something. It was another joint. He picked up a lighter and lit the end of the joint, taking several puffs. Harlan stood enough that she could see his hard muscular chest and he held out the joint to her. She took it and inhaled a few puffs before reaching out to pass it to Gage.

Pam stared at the two men. Gage and Harlan were both very black, not brown like lots of African Americans. Harlan was the darker of the two, almost Pam's opposite in that she was a pale white as he was dark black. Gage only looked lighter next to Harlan. Gage was big, really big. She put him at about three hundred pounds. Harlan was so fit and muscular, he probably worked out as much as she did.

Gage passed her the joint instead of giving it to Harlan. She took a puff and handed it to Harlan. He gave it back to her. Pam felt her head spinning as she took a long drag. She held it out to Gage, but he shook his head declining it. She took another drag and shared the rest of it with Harlan. Pam relaxed again and found herself just staring off into space. She shook her head to clear it. "I'm no expert, but that appears to be good stuff. Where'd you get it?""

Harlan chuckled. "The guy at the front desk, names Bodie. He's an old bro of mine. He's also letting us use the hot tub past hours." Harlan laughed again and glanced at the security camera pointed at the Jacuzzi. "I still can't get over how great you look, Porci."

"Why thank you, Harlan."

"Gage, you know Doctor Barnes?" asked Harlan.

"Nope," said Gage, a man of few words.

"Plastic surgeon, office on Fennimore Street. That's Pam here's husband."

"You don't say."

"He's the one that made her boobs look so good."

"Lifted them only," injected Pam.

"Pam here swears they're real," laughed Harlan.

"They look fake to me," said Gage nodding, sagely.

"They are all mine," said Pam, getting frustrated.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Pam," said Harlan. "I love fake breasts."

"Ugghnnh!" she growled in frustration. Pam slid forwards toward Harlan. "Give me your hand," she ordered. When the large black man presented his hand, she placed his palm over the right breast of her bikini top. "Squeeze them."

"Gladly." Harlan squeezed her breast.

"Satisfied? You can stop now." Pam looked down at the muscular black arm and the hand gently squeezing her breast.

"No, I'm not satisfied," replied Harlan, still squeezing. "Gage, grab the other one and tell me what you think."

Pamela watched the fat black man move closer towards her in the Jacuzzi. His flabby black arm came up and squeezed her other breast. "Well?" asked Pam.

"Feels real to me," replied Gage.

"Bull shit," said Harlan. "I can't be sure with the top on. Take your top off and let me try again."

"That's enough," said Pam, finally pushing both men's hands of her tits. "I'm not taking my top off in front of you two."

"I don't need to see them, just touch them. Turn around and I will squeeze them from behind."

Pam stood in the center of the hot tub and turned around. Harlan and Gage stared hungrily at her bare ass before Harlan stood up behind her. Pam reached behind her and lifted up her long red hair, the lower half was wet and darker. She moved it away from the nape of her neck.

"I got that," said Harlan. He reached out to the knot just under her nape, tied around her neck and pulled the string loose.

"Just a quick squeeze," said Pamela. "Nothing more."

"Sure thing, babe," said Harlan.

Pamela looked down as two beefy black hands came up to cover her breasts. The contrast between his dark black hands and her pale breasts was amazing. He squeezed them tightly, then kneaded her fleshy globes. She watched as her hard nipples appeared between his fingers before he started pinching them. The contact with her pink nipples sent more spasms of arousal down to her pussy. "E-enough p-playing with the nipples, Harlan. What's the verdict?"

"Real," he sighed, still squeezing them.

"You can quit touching them now, please," said Pam.

Harlan released her breasts, but placed his hands on her hips. "How about this tight ass, is it real?" He pulled her back.

"That's from yoga and some time at the gym... whoa!" Pamela quickly jumped forward as her ass came in contact with his crotch. She felt two little tugs on her hips as she pulled away. She turned in time to watch Harlan toss her bikini bottom well out of the Jacuzzi. Pamela quickly covered her red bush with her hand and sank down into the tub. Her bikini top was nowhere to be seen and her robe had somehow walked away.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her eyes focusing on the enormous bulge right in front of them.

Harlan laughed. "Just messing with you. I'll get your clothes when you're ready to go."

"I'm ready now," said Pam.

"Nonsense. We still got beer left," injected Gage.

"Well I'm not sitting in here nude, while you have your clothes on," said Pam.

"Fair enough," said Harlan, sliding his bathing suit down.

"That's not what I meant." Pam stared in awe as the giant black shaft revealed itself. "That's impossible," she muttered as Harlan's dark black cock sprang free. It was plump, nearly ten inches long and it wasn't completely hard.

"What's impossible?" asked Harlan, grinning broadly. His white teeth shined brightly against his black skin.

"Your... I mean... Just finding myself in this situation," she replied, confusedly.

"Come on and join the party, Gage," said Harlan.

Gage stood up. He was wearing white underwear and it appeared to contain a huge coiled black snake, partially visible through the wet fabric. He pulled it down and another giant black penis appeared to roll out of it. The tip looked funny. There was no helmeted head, just a bulging piece of skin. He wasn't as large as Harlan, but he wasn't as erect as Harlan either.

"So big," muttered a disbelieving Pam, eyes flickering between the two black cocks.

"What's that?" asked Harlan. "I couldn't hear you." Harlan's cock

suddenly extended another inch and rose a little until it was almost

sticking straight out.

"It gets bigger!" said Pam.

"Gage, it looks like Pamela Porci's a little fascinated with our

cocks," said Harlan. He took a step closer to Pam.

"I think you're right, Harl," grunted Gage.

"What's so fascinating about them, Pam?" asked Harlan, grinning. "They is just a pair of normal cocks."

"They're monsters!" said Pamela, loudly this time. She brought her voice

back to normal. "Nothing normal about them. I've never seen a penis as big as yours, Harlan."

"Oh," said Harlan wisely. "You've never seen a big black cock before.

I meant they was normal for black men."

"No wonder she thinks they is big, Harl," said Gage. "She's only seen

little white pricks."

"I don't believe it," said Pam, shaking her head. She half believed

it was the marijuana making her hallucinate. She shook her head

harder, but there was still a huge black cock pointed at her face when she stopped. She

sank a little in the water and found herself staring at the underside

which was crisscrossed by large blue-black veins. Her eyes focused,

then widened on his testicles. They were as big as coconuts! Each

black testicle was bigger then her husband's, Preston's, and even

Scott's entire scrotum.

"Touch it. It gets bigger," said Harlan.

"Can I?" Pam lifted one arm out of the water. She hesitated, holding

it back. "I just want to see it at full size. I'm not gonna do

anything but touch it. Understand?"

"Sure girl," said Harlan. "I didn't say you could do anything, but

touch it. We're both married after all."

Pam reached out and gently touched the underside with just her

fingertips. She yanked her hand back when the shaft swelled some more

and then surged forward. It now stuck straight out and close to a foot

long. "Jesus," she whispered.

"It's not gonna bite you, girl."

Pam nodded and put her hand back on it. This time she gripped the

shaft. It was thicker then Scott's. Scott's filled her hand when she gripped it, but Harlan's left more then an inch gap between her thumb and fingers.

She slid her hand up and down a little, gently stroking it. She kept

her composure not wanting this to turn into another hand job. She did

have a growing desire to see it shoot. One of Harlan's balls must

produce more semen then Scott's entire load had. The big black cock

had quit growing at around a foot and it now curved slightly upwards.

The head was a big black plum and with each stroke of her hand, the

urethra would open like it was breathing, but instead it was spitting

out little spurts of fluid. She slowed her stroking aware that she had

subconsciously picked up speed. Her wedding ring glistened on her

finger as it moved up and down the shaft.

"You know Gage," said Harlan. "Maybe Pam here can help us out with our

little problem."

"What problem's that?" asked Gage.

"Which one of us has the bigger cock, of course."

"I'm pretty sure it's me," said Gage, coming closer.

"Bull shit. It's always been me," said Harlan. "Pam, I'm making you

the judge. Who's bigger me or fat boy?"

Pam's free hand came up and grasped Gage's shaft while she continued

stroking Harlan. Gage's cock was a fat, wrinkly black salami. It was

still hanging down, but quickly stiffened at her touch. Soon it stuck

straight out. It was hard to judge the length with his belly draped

over the root and hiding his pubic hair. His balls were the same size

as Harlan's. His urethra peeked out of the flab of skin. It too was

spurting little drops of fluid. Pam moved her hand closer to the head

and was surprised to see that she was now pulling the foreskin down

each time her hand slid to the base revealing his huge cock head. "I think Harlan's bigger," she said.

"Fuck yes," said Harlan.

"But Gage's thicker and I think the head is bigger, though it could be

his foreskin."

"Naw," said Gage. "Mine gets bigger. Try licking the head. You don't

have to give me a blow job or nothing."

Pam wasn't thinking straight as she moved her head towards Gage's cock

head. She stuck her tongue out, pulled the foreskin back, and licked

her tongue over the head. She immediately felt her pussy spasm and

squirt. She started pushing her crotch down against the underwater

seat in the tub.

"There it's bigger," said Gage.

Pamela slid her tongue right over the urethra, to lap up the leaking

fluid. She paused and said, "Looks the same to me."

"No fair," said Harlan. "Lick mine too and see if it gets any bigger.

Pamela moved her head to Harlan's cock and ran her tongue all over the

bulbous head. His cock head actually did seem to swell up a little.

"No noticeable difference," she said. "I think they're maxed out."

"I know I've seen mine bigger," said Harlan. "Try taking the head in

your mouth and bob it a little like you is gonna give me a blow job."

Pamela felt a shiver go down her spine. This was only pretend. Make him think he was about to get a blow job just to trick his cock into growing some more. Pam opened her mouth wide and let the head enter her mouth. The huge size of his cock head gave her some problems, but she tried her best, bobbing her head and running her tongue all over it. She found herself bobbing her head deeper as his cock reached her throat and she began to swallow it. Preston's prick had reached her uvula when she had sucked him, but Harlan's cock was crushing her uvula to the roof of her mouth as she sucked him deeper.

Pam wanted to choke as his cock slid deeper and deeper. She was rushing this, afraid he would stop her. Harlan hadn't given her permission to suck more then the head, but now Pamela wanted to take it all or at least try. Luckily, he didn't seem in a hurry to stop her.

Pamela found herself sucking more then half his cock. It was well past her tonsils now. The head slid up and down her esophagus. Her eyes were squeezed shut and were tearing up as she fought not to choke. Slowly she got used to the large invader in her throat and mouth. She relaxed some and kept swallowing. Soon her nose pressed into his pubic hair and Pamela was filled with pride as having swallowed it all.

Pamela began bobbing her head as rapidly as she could. She was filled with a sense of euphoria as she sucked the giant cock. Her throat drummed with each rhythmic beat of his pulse. She loved this man so much, she'd loved him for twenty years. I'm so happy sucking your cock for you, lover, she thought. Pamela opened her eyes and looked lovingly up at Harlan. Her eyes widened when she realized who it was she was sucking. She didn't love this man, she hated him. He was looking down at her a little contemptuously with a smirk on his face. Yech, she thought. I'm sucking off a black man and one of my tormentors at that. He does have a nice body though. She looked up his flat stomach and abdominals to his ripped chest. Her hand came up to knead his balls while she continued sucking and staring up his chest. Why are you doing this, Pam? Just the sight of his huge cock had you practically drooling to get it in your mouth. You should stop right now, return to your room, and call your husband. Pam shook her head with his cock down her throat. I'm not stopping. I love sucking cock. I want to taste him. I bet he has lots of hot cum for me. You slut, she thought to herself. First Preston and now Harlan. Why'd she like sucking cock so much?

Pam had just noticed that Harlan's cock was getting bigger when he suddenly grabbed her head and buried her nose in his pubic hair. "Oh god," he grunted as his cock jerked in her throat. Pam's belly felt full after the first spasm. She didn't like this. She couldn't taste him. She pulled back when he relaxed, letting his cock slide up her esophagus. When his cock spasmed a second time, hot cum was striking her throat and flowing down into her belly. When it spasmed a third time, the head was in her mouth and his cum filled her up until her cheeks bulged out and she worried she might spit it out of her mouth. Pam swallowed his sperm while skillfully stroking his shaft, milking it for every drop. It was as good as she imagined, his sperm was hot and rich as it filled her mouth a second time. She swallowed in time for the next load, but it wasn't enough to fill her mouth. It kept squirting, five more times and even then it kept leaking after that. She held her tongue out under it to catch the dribbling sperm. The bastard dribbles as much as Richard's entire orgasm.

"That was great," said Harlan, pulling back. "You know your way around a cock."

"Thanks, I guess," replied Pamela, wiping the back of her hand across her face.

"Now go take care of fatboy over there."

Pamela glanced over at Gage. He was sitting on the edge of the hot tub slowly stroking his enormous dick. She'd forgotten about him. Pamela stood up and let the men openly stare at her nude body before taking a few steps to kneel before Gage. Pam grabbed the base of his cock and took him in her mouth. Yeah, he was thicker then Harlan, but she noticed no difference as she took his cock deep down her throat. Pam was soon filled with the same sense of pleasure and love she felt with Harlan and Preston. She looked up at Gage hoping his obesity and unattractive visage would make the feeling go away, but they didn't. She loved sucking his cock as much as Harlan's or Preston's. This was the man that had come up with the Porci Pig nickname that had dogged her throughout high school and all she could think about was getting him to cum in her mouth.

Pam found that she had to stand to suck him off while he sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi. She was bent over at the waist, her legs spread, and ass above the water. She felt hands on her hips just as she managed to deep throat Gage. She rapidly pulled back as a large round knob pushed against her wet labia. Gage's cock cleared her mouth just as the big knob pushed harder. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked, a little pissed she'd been interrupting.