Reunion Revenge Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlan started running his cock head up and down her wet slit. His cock was fully rejuvenated. "Just thought I might put it in and fuck you a little."

Pam felt a tremendous shudder run through her body. That sounded like a great idea, just what her pussy needed. Her mind beat out her body's lust. "Harlan, you know we can't do that. We're both married and you know I'm trying to have a baby."

"I gotta fuck that tight white pussy of yours, Pamela. Just let me put a little bit in? Just imagine how good this thing will feel inside you."

Pamela shuddered again. She knew full well that it would feel good, but she couldn't risk fucking Harlan of all people. Unless, maybe, just maybe, he had a condom. No! Pam what are you thinking. You can't fuck Harlan. He's black! What if he impregnates you? Stop it girl, you're not that big of a slut. Now's your chance to tease him. Tell the jerk off. Pamela was in the same position, but her thighs were clenched as Harlan tried to work his cock around her slit. She was slowly stroking Gage's cock, wanting desperately to get back to sucking it. Tell him off Pam, she thought. Responses came to mind quickly. Never. In your dreams, asshole. When hell freezes over. When pigs fly. She liked the last one as it would remind them of the nickname they had bestowed upon her. "Alright Harlan," she said, trying to look over her shoulder. "You can fuck me, when pigs... Aaarh! What are you doing?" His cock head had thrust forwards inside her.

"You just told me to fuck you," growled Harlan.

"No! I was... Oh my god! It's so big. Never felt like this. It's making me... CUM!" Pam found herself pushing back into his thrusting cock as she had her first orgasm from vaginal intercourse and it felt really good. She didn't even think a third of his big cock was inside her when she came. She'd taken about half his shaft when she quit cumming, but a second orgasm came quickly on the heels of the first. A third orgasm followed that one as the head forced it's way even deeper. The last orgasm was so big, Pamela nearly passed out. When she recovered, her pussy felt completely stuffed with cock. Harlan was slowly withdrawing his shaft and pushing it back in. His balls were slapping her thighs and she knew she had taken the entire thing. Her torso was laying on Gage. At some point she had released his cock and it was now trapped between her large breasts. She dazedly looked down at his cock head sliding in and out of her breasts like a black moray eel emerging from a hole in coral. She looked up at Gage. "He's fucking me, Gage. He's fucking me with that big cock of his."

Gage stared back at her. "No, he's fucking you with that big BLACK cock of his."

It is black, thought Pam just as another orgasm had her pussy squeezing down around his cock. "He's fucking me with his big black cock," she said.

Gage nodded, sagely. "Now there's another black cock that needs to get sucked."

Pamela nodded. She pushed back off Gage and bent her head down to take his cock in her mouth. The next moment a powerful thrust from Harlan pushed her forward so fast, half of Gage's cock went down her throat. Her lips quickly touched Gage's pubes as Harlan kept his powerful thrusts coming. Pamela had another orgasm that nearly made her choke on Gage's cock. The next chance she got, Pam pulled back far enough for Gage's cock to spring free just so she could catch her breath.

"Slow down and let her suck me off, Harl," said Gage.

"Go ahead and finish my boy off, slut," ordered Harlan.

Pamela's pussy clamped down over Harlan's shaft and she came again when he called her slut, though she didn't like being called that. Harlan kept his cock buried in her pussy and Pam swore the head must have passed through her cervix and right into her womb. He held it still, but every now and then he'd flex it, the movement sending a tremor through her body. Pam turned her attention to Gage and began sucking his cock. He was thicker then Harlan, but she found it was getting easier. Soon she was rapidly deep throating him. She found she loved sucking Gage off as much as she had Harlan, but she was hurrying to get back to fucking Harlan. No wonder Harlan thought she was a slut.

Soon Gage's cock swelled and Pam pulled back just in time to get a mouthful of hot semen on his first ejaculate. She kept her mouth clamped over the head and stroked his shaft with her hand as wad after wad filled her mouth. He was as tasty as Harlan. She pulled back the foreskin and licked the head clean before entirely releasing his cock. "Alright Harlan, it's time to fuck me hard with that big black cock," she said, bracing herself against Gage. Instead, Harlan withdrew his entire cock. "Oh no, what's wrong?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Come mount me." Harlan sat down on the submerged bench, but a good five inches of his cock stuck upwards out of the water.

Pamela walked over to him, straddled his lap, and guided his cock back inside her pussy. Pam slowly lowered herself. There was a moments pain past a certain point and Pam realized, it really was past her cervix and in her womb. That jolted her back to reality. "Remember, you can't cum in me," she said. The black man had four kids and certainly didn't have a low sperm count.

"I remember," said Harlan. "Now let me suck on these big white titties." Pamela arched her back so that her breasts thrust upwards. "Dayumn," said the black man, squeezing and feeling them. "These are perfect, milky white, pink swollen nipples, fucking lovely." He pinched her nipples and was rewarded by a moan from Pamela. "Time to ride me, bitch."

Pamela began bouncing in his lap while Harlan played with her tits. He'd suck her entire nipple into her mouth or flick his tongue rapidly over her erect nipple. In the meantime, his hand was always working on her other nipple, pinching it, gently tugging on it, or twirling it. The contact was driving her wild. Pamela would pick up speed as she approached orgasm, then she'd push up until just the head was in her and cum as she slowly sank down his shaft. Once, the orgasm was so big, her legs gave out and she slammed down on his cock.

"I love these tits," growled Harlan, still playing with them. "Fuck! I love your hot body, Porci, tight white pussy, and that fine ass." He softly spanked one cheek.

"I love fucking your big black cock, Harlan," moaned Pam.

"Better then Dr. Barnes?"

"I shouldn't say it, but yes, I love your cock more then my husband's. It's so big and hard."

"This white pussy belongs to me from now on." Harlan spanked her ass again.

Pamela wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him, but he pulled back with a look of distaste on his face. "I love fucking your big black cock," she said in his ear. "I love sucking you, swallowing your cum."

"Getting close," grunted Harlan.

"I love your black cock," yelled a gasping Pamela. "Gonna cum again," she said softer this time. "I love your black cock, fucking me so good.

"Better slow down or you're gonna get a womb full of sperm."

"I'm really close," she squealed. "Hold on lover, let me cum again."

"Can't hold back," grunted Harlan. "Here it cums."

"Not yet, lover. "I love your black cock. I love your cock."

"Get off!" Harlan tried to lift her off his cock, but Pamela slammed down and screamed.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" Biology took over and Harlan grabbed her hips and thrust up as he came.

"I love your co... cumming!" Pamela started thrashing. "I love it. I love you. I love you," she cried, as jet after jet of hot seed shot into her contracting womb. She'd never felt anything remotely like this and her orgasm was huge.

Harlan moved his hands from her hips and up to her back. He buried his face in her breasts and held her tightly as they both came down from their simultaneous orgasms.

Pam sat frozen, still loving the twitching cock that was buried in her, but she was filled with self doubt. She'd just told this asshole, she loved him. Why was she having feelings for any guy she was with sexually in some way? Feelings of love had filled her sucking Preston's little cock. Maybe she really was a slut? Maybe she was just reacting to the best sex of her life? Her last orgasm sure had been gigantic when he came in... "You jerk!," she screamed jumping off him. "You came in me!" His cock plopped out and sperm began leaking out of her.

"You wouldn't get off me," said Harlan, holding up his hands in surrender.

"I told you not to cum in me." Pamela stood in the center of the tub and tried to force more of his sperm out of her pussy by squeezing her vaginal muscles and pushing outwards like a woman giving birth. She was rewarded as large white globs of the stuff fell into the water, but most of it was trapped behind her now closed cervix. "You might have impregnated me, you asshole!"

"I tried to get you off, but you fought me. Do you think I want another brat, you crazy bitch."

"He's right," said Gage, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around. "He tried to stop you, but you were goin all crazy gettin off on his cock."

Pamela looked down at Gage's reinvigorated cock. He sat down on the bench as she followed straddling his legs. She stood there dazed, so Gage took over and pulled her down over his shaft. "Yes," she moaned as she sank down into his lap. "You're so big and thick, Gage."

"True," he said, "but what about my cock?" Gage chuckled.

"I love it," she purred beginning to ride his shaft. Gage bent down and took one nipple in his mouth. "Ohmygod, I'm gonna cum again."

"Work that pussy slut," said Gage while Pam thrashed around on his cock while she came. "Squeeze that big black cock with yo pussy. Now ride me fast, no faster."

"Damn!" said Harlan watching the action. His cock was growing again. He watched as Gage grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as he lifted her up and down his cock. Harlan spit in his hand and worked it around his fully hard cock, lubricating it. He walked over behind Pamela. He looked at her tight sphincter.

Pam felt something long and hard smack her back and then slide down her ass. When the end reached her anus, it started pressing hard against it. She reflexively pulled away from it, sliding up Gage's cock. "Hey!" she said. "What are you doing?" Pam looked over her shoulders.

"I gotta fuck me that white ass," said Harlan, pushing harder.

"Ow!," grunted Pam. "That thing will rip me in two. I've never been fucked back there before."

"I can tell," he said, watching as her sphincter opened and stretched wide around his cock head.

"Ow! Oh god! I don't think that's a good idea," said Pamela, scrunching her face to fight the pain.

"Agh, there it is," said Harlan as the head of his cock slipped inside her ass. "You're right, Porci. It's not a good idea. Keisha's gonna be expecting a good fucking when she gets back to our room and this is about gonna tap me out. Your tight white ass just looked too inviting to pass up."

"He's fucking my ass, Gage," whispered Pamela, as Harlan's soft thrusts pushed her into the fat black man.

Gage looked a little disgusted. "Gawd dammit, Harlan, can't I have some fun with her just once without you joining in?"

"Fuck you, Gage. You didn't even want to do this sexy slut, Mr. Faithful-to-my-wife. This slut belongs to me now." Harlan was working about half his cock in and out of her ass now.

"Too much," cried Pam. Both their big cocks were fighting for space inside her crotch. "I'm so stuffed." Pamela was ready to order Harlan to pull out when his cock slipped even deeper up her ass and the thrust pushed her pussy down hard on Gage's cock. Her orgasm caught her off guard and she nearly passed out. When she came to her senses, both men had developed a rhythm to fucking her, alternating thrusts and occasionally shoving them both in her together. "Oh god, fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. I love your big black cocks. I love you both so much. Cumming again!"

"Getting close too," growled Gage.

Pamela was groggy, but new she shouldn't risk another load of black sperm in her pussy.

"You gotta pull out," she grunted. Harlan had grabbed her hips and was fucking her ass for all he was worth.

"Shit! Can't hold it," said Gage, "Harlan stop and let her get off me."

"Not yet, about to fill that ass with cum." Harlan thrust forward, shoving nearly three quarters of his cock in her ass. His cock jerked and shot a load of sperm deep in her bowels.

Pam felt the cock in her pussy jerk. More hot black seed filled her womb. Having two giant black cocks pumping sperm in her ass and womb sent Pamela over the edge again. This orgasm went off like a series of firecrackers. Pop! Pop! Pop!. Pamela collapsed onto Gage exhausted.

When she came to, she was sitting naked in the hot tub, legs spread, arms thrown out, and her head resting back against the edge. Both black men were pulling their shots back on. Harlan had a white hotel robe and Gage had brought sweat pants and a tee shirt. "You assholes just gonna leave me here?" she asked.

"I was gonna wake you up, Porci," said Harlan. "Gotta treat my pussy right if I'm gonna keep fucking it."

Pam shook her head and climbed out of the tub to find her bikini. "This was fun guys, but it's a one time thing. We're all married."

"Agreed," said Gage.

"We'll see," laughed Harlan. "I ain't kidding when I say that pussy's mine now."

"No Harlan, this pussy, this body, my heart and soul belong to my husband. Lets just hope neither of you knocked me up and we'll just say that whatever happens at reunion stays at reunion."

Both black men left and headed for the elevator. She didn't want to be seen with them, so she waited for the next one. Luckily, she rode up to her floor alone. The thin material of her bikini covering her crotch wasn't enough to hold both black men's sperm in. Liquefied semen was running down her thighs by the time the elevator dinged on her floor. Nor did she get it all out when she sat on the toilet for thirty minutes. Nor did she get it all out when she took a long hot shower.

Pamela threw her nude body on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She felt so guilty cheating on Richard, that she felt she'd never fall asleep. Still, she had no regrets, the sex had been fantastic. She'd certainly discovered she had a slutty side that she hadn't known about. It worried her a little and she knew that sex with Richard would leave her unsatisfied from now on. If she was ever satisfied with him to begin with. She'd just have to fake it and as long as she wasn't pregnant things would be alright. She really did love him. The night's events had left her exhausted and Pamela fell asleep more quickly then she thought she would.

*****************

Pamela awoke to a pounding on her door. She assumed it was housekeeping and couldn't remember if she had put up the "do not disturb" sign. She threw the hotel robe on from last night and opened the door. Harlan burst in.

"We gotta hurry," said Harlan, pulling a tee shirt off over his head.

"What do you mean?" asked Pamela stepping away from him, her eyes flickering down over his bare muscular chest.

Harlan stooped and yanked his sweat pants down. His cock sprang up, already at half mast and rising. "Keisha's down at breakfast. We don't have long."

Pam felt a thrill of lust go through her body when she saw his beautiful black cock again.

She didn't resist when he yanked her robe open or lifted her in his arms and threw her on the bed. Soon he was rubbing the tip of his cock up her already soaked slit and pushing his shaft in deep. He ended up cupping her legs under his arms and pounding her to multiple orgasms with the hard thrusts of his cock.

"Getting close," growled Harlan, "Want me to pull out? I can cum on your tits or in your mouth?"

"No," she moaned. "One more time. Cum in my pussy." Pam lifted her crotch in to his thrusting cock and soon felt him filling her womb with another load of sperm. "It feels so good."

Harlan quickly pulled his cock out of her filled pussy and still shot a strand of sperm across her red pubic hair. He squeezed a few more drops out. "Gotta go," he said. Harlan quickly got dressed. "Next time, we can spend the whole day fucking." He opened the door.

"That sounds great," moaned Pamela, stretching. "Wait! There won't be a next time," she said, but he had already left.

Pamela soon discovered that her morning wasn't quite over. She took a long morning shower, trying to get Harlan's sperm out of her. She dried herself off and walked out nude into her room. She froze in fear when she realized she wasn't alone. A nude black man was laying on her bed holding an incredibly big black cock in his hand. It was completely hard, as long as Harlan's and as thick as Gage's. Magnificent. He was circumcised and the shaft was capped by a long serpentine cock head. "Just what do you think you are doing?" she asked, staring at his cock.

"Come to get me some of what my two brothers got last night," said the man. "I watched you with Harlan and Gage for two hours on the monitors. Made me a little DVD of it to show some people, if you get my meaning."

Pamela walked around the bed, making no attempt to cover her nude body. "Bodie right?" she asked and the man nodded. She'd smoked a joint with him in the alley and he'd provided Harlan with the pot. He was the pervert working the front desk last night which explained how he'd gotten in her room. "Harlan tell you this was alright?"

"No," said Bodie, "He doesn't know I'm here."

Pamela climbed on the bed between his legs and wrapped her fingers around the massive black cock. "So I take it you're blackmailing me?"

"No," lied Bodie, fully intending to blackmail her if she refused to fuck him, but he saw the look of lust in her eyes while she slowly stroked his cock. "I saw what a slut you were on the monitors and thought you might be hungry for some more dark meat." He waited a few seconds while she hesitated. Then his cock head was in her mouth.

Pamela paused sucking him long enough to say, "Just a blow job, understand? That's all." Bodie nodded and she went back to sucking him.

Bodie laid back on the bed with his hands under his head. Soon the hot red headed chick was sucking his cock so fast, he thought she might suck the black off of it. "Slut, you are one born cock sucker," he growled.

His words had Pamela's pussy dripping. She was loving this. Her slutty feelings were as strong with this complete stranger as they were with Harlan or Gage. She almost wished he was blackmailing her and would force her to fuck and suck him for days and then maybe he'd bring friends. She felt him lean up and tug on her arm. "What?" she asked.

Bodie pulled her up his body and soon she was lowering herself over his cock, breaking her promise of just a few minutes early. Soon she was riding him and her cum was soaking his balls while he played her big breasts. Pamela wasn't completely gone. She knew she shouldn't risk another man cumming in her. "Tell me when you're about to cum" she grunted.

Bodie played with her tits while she rode him hard for another ten minutes. "I'm about to cum," he suddenly said, grabbing her waist and pulling her down into his thrusting cock as sperm filled her womb.

Pamela had one final huge orgasm as he pumped her full of sperm and she forgave him for not pulling out. Bodie rolled her off him after he'd quit cumming. "Love to stay and get to know that pussy better, but it's been a long night," he said.

"And I've got a flight to catch." Pam sat up and went to take yet another shower.

Pam finished her shower and peeked out the door almost expecting to see another black man in her room. It was empty and she sighed with relief, but was also a little disappointed. "So ends my fun," she said, out loud. "No more fooling around for me." She giggled. "At least until my next reunion."