All Comments on 'Revealed'

by AlexBird22029

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverover 8 years ago
Just brilliant!

Really nice SPH, and I love how he ached for her to embarrass him. Would love to see her push him further and embarrass him more, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Some women enjoy being with under endowed man. It gives them upper hand in the relationship. Making guy shave and present clean and smooth is an important and enjoyable element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never P/V again, but...

You will never again put your little diskette in my sacred shrine, leaving your slime with which I have to deal. From now on it will be your tongue and fingers giving me orgasms. And you will be locked in chastity, with release only once a month; jerking-off under my supervision. Little dick Alex, I will let you watch as real men fuck me. If you are a good boy I might even let you clean me up after they finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Excellent Story! I have a small penis and just one, very small, testicle and love SPH. Please write a sequel.

AlexBird22029AlexBird22029over 8 years agoAuthor
Edited Work

Thank you for the kind feedback so far.

This is my first Literotica piece and I hope to improve and post more in the future. I've updated this story with a few extra bits which hopefully make the characters easier to relate to.

I'm always busy with new story ideas along the cuckolding and small penis humilaition subgenres, so if you like what you've read then please let me know, it really helps me stay motivated :)

Thanks again!

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

keep up the great writing... fantastic story!! love the 4 inch or less tiny penis stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is fabulous!

Well done! Totally realistic, exciting, and a new take. I can't wait for part two!

varrockvarrockover 8 years ago
Good stuff

Really enjoyed, please write similar in the future :)

betabradbetabradover 8 years ago
I like this too.

My cock is also just over 4in when hard, and it turns me on to be teased about how small I am. Should I even be allowed to call what I have a cock ? Its really more like a clit, isnt it. Should I be made to wear panties or be made to suck a real man's cock ? These thoughts really make me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed This

I'm black and my cock's short and thin. Most times I just get one chance then the disappointed woman moves on. White women seem to feel more disappointed than black, but my longest relationship was with a Taiwanese - guess I was still bigger than the men she was used to. I enjoyed this story and hope I'll meet someone who's at least nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Realism was great - please continue the story!

The story set-up was great and the conversation was entirely realistic and believable. I loved the story! My only complaint would be that I would love to read more, to hear where his initially reluctant girlfriend took the situation and how far she would push him with the chastity device, etc. Great writing.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Very well written

Looking forward to new adventures

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great setup

One of the things that always bothers me about SPH is that it's always so damn mean and the antagonists always have so few redeeming qualities and the scenarios are so unrealistic.

I keep coming back to this story because of the relationship between the guy and his girlfriend. It feels real, and it feels like something that could happen. She humiliates him, but it's consensual. She took the time and effort to get to know his fetish and then embraces it. She's playing with him, but at the end of the day, they have a good relationship and there's enough trust to play such games without destroying what they have with each other. At the same time, there's the thrill of the unknown, the uncertainty of how serious she is.

I really loved this story. I'd love to see a follow-up, though I would hope it would continue in the same tone of mutual exploration and playfulness without going down the path of the dark side.

teeneywteeneywabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

Pushed all my SPH buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife & SPH

I am 4 1/2" and really enjoy SPH. For me it doesn't happen as my wife believes I'm plenty big enough. I'm sure she knows the truth but will never admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When will there be a part 2

Loved this - very much - would love much more. Humiliation in a loving way is more erotic than any other type

suckermansuckermanover 7 years ago
10 stars

what a superb story you must have a little cock youself to be able to describe the amazing feeling of how it feels to have, as in my case, a fraction under 4".

Can I ask you to not have his girlfriend go into having another cock for a while their is so much fun and excitement to be had at this stage. Prefrably after getting married he could suggest to her she needs something bigger for satisfaction. Also the use of a cock cage will be fun. Cant wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Peewee humiliation

I loved your story. My wife never misses an opportunity to humiliate me about my "Peewee" I wear a teeshirt she had made up for me that says "4 and a half inches" We have even discussed a tattoo.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

My wife simply used to state she knew I'm small, but didn't really tease me. One evening, I saw the tape measure on her nightstand and asked her why it was there. She had been measuring the drapes and I said I bet. In the meantime I too asked her what she thought was average and proceded to a website for info. It said 6 inches, give or take, 7 - 8 inches as large. So, I pulled on my soft dick and it stretched very very thin but long to which she said I was cheating. She said get it hard and I did. This is the best part - she put the measuring tape at the base and was speechless. I am 3.5 inches hard. She clearly was not ready. And I was thrilled (go figure) and well, she now often tells me to jack off, I'm too small to bother with. All true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!!!

Congratulations!

Midnightowl19Midnightowl19over 5 years ago
Awesome story

Well done, you capture all the emotions of an SPH fanatic perfectly, very well written and appropriately succinct. Would be great to read more from you in this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love your story

Great story, I love it, that his girlfreind is not cruel, but playfull and honest. great detail, how you describe everything, the feelings and her look etc. I would love the read a next chapter of this story.

Thanks for your amazing stories.

I have a recommandation for another story, you could write about a guy, who has a long maybe 6,5 inches or more long dick, but who has a skinny dick like 4.5 inches girth or so. and that he realizes, it is all about he girth, condome size, pleasure of women, the feeling of being filled up etc. Maybe He believed that he was big, but he is only long, but skinny. Mabye his first girlfriend never said anything, but now in college he realizes it, with his friends with benefits or girlfriends. and maybe he meets his ex. and all his female friends would hear about it, or see it, when they go skinny dipping and he gets a hard on or something similar. The writing style of your "Revealed" story is awesome.

Sorry for my English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not proud of my mine!

I wish I could be happy or even content about the size of my meagre 5.5 inch cock. In all of my long married life I have never been able to sexually satisfy my wife whom I know would have been much more adventurous had she not had to rely solely on masturbatation for sexual gratification. Had either of us had the courage to suggest it I would have been more than willing for her to enjoy the pleasure of being fucked regularly and often by men with big, thick cocks but sadly that never happened.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 3 years ago
Love it!

Thank you. I love all your stories. Keep them coming please!

I have a small penis and have experienced some very arousing times with some women who got the whole concept and played with me. It was incredibly arousing. Your stories have captured that very well..

Thanks.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

Wish you'd share more like this - we need more good SPH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SPH and cuckolding has made our marriage work and we both get incredible enjoyment from it. Our tenet who rents our basement apartment has a big cock that my wife loves and I get to enjoy watching a lot of the time.

Everyone wins.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Would have thought there would be more chapters. I thought he would be locked in chastity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it when my wife tells me how pathetic my 5 inch cock is. I've been denied sex for many years now and I'm locked in chastity while my wife loves getting fucked by black guys with big cocks. Sph and cuckolding is the best.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Bahaha I enjoyed this alot because she was obviously doing it for him and to make him happy. Also, empowering herself. I hope she meets a genuinely kind and sweet guy who is at least twice the size of her boyfriend and he teaches her what good sex is :)

Pat66GearyPat66Geary7 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much and would certainly welcome more along the same lines. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBird22029@AlexBird22029
I am a fledgling cuckold and submissive from the UK. I love reading and writing cuckold, chastity, interracial and SPH erotica. If you would like to get in touch with me then you can email me on alexbird22029@outlook.com or follow me on Twitter @alexbird22029