All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 03'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
becoming typical black cock story

this is becoming typical black cock story where the big black cock wins it all. The first two chapters other then some grammatical errors were very good. Hope you change the way it seems to be headed. I know women love big cocks, but I also know that the intelligent ones do not throw away theit lives for it, especially one who really loves her husband. The revenage should be the womans not the "big black cock's".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's not the big black cock myth that irritates me

It's the way these stories always seem to go. Wifey gets a taste of a bigger cock, black or not. Big enough that physiologically she should be feeling far more pain than pleasure, and throws her former life away to feed her "addiction."

I can't help but know what her husband is going to feel when he finds out, my ex-fiancee taught me that. If he divorces her, he has to deal with the emotional pain of losing someone he greatly loved, and if they stay together, he has to both support her through their therapy, and deal with his own problems of losing trust in her as well as the possibility that she may easily cheat again.

Strangely, this story almost came to a happier ending in chapter 2 with his wife openly saying, as she did in the start of chapter 3, that her husband was a better lover than any of the rapists. So why the shift in chapter 3 to an addiction to larger cocks is truely a mystery. Makes no sense to me anyway.

Kydreamer

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
I agree with the comment below

Authors who do not have their characters act 'in character' spoil their own stories.

How can she possibly change so easily after what she says about loving her husband?? We are given no reason whatever - seems it just fits in with the author's desired story outcome, irrespective of what he says she was earlier. Maybe if he gave some reason it would be an okay outcome.

Still can't understand what the fixation is with the MYTH of big black cocks either.

Also why did Marvin's mouth take over Barbara's SOLE? Did he have a foot fetish??? LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Big, Bad, Black Marvin, Jammal, Jarel, Et Al

while it is just a fictional story, it is still rather silly,,,, that a decent woman and mother, after being brutally attacked and raped, would dream of the rapists 12 inch penises going in and out of her, whether in her fantasies or when her gentle husband's making love to her,,, while barely out of the hospital from said attacks

again, this fixation on bid cocks of blacks (even by women who have truly loving and successful husbands, like this fictional story of Barbara), is just so silly! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
She is hot for it

God i wish we could actually see what's going on here. My cock's about to erupt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...BLACK AMERICA RULES!!!...

..face it cockroaches..white women LOVE AND LIVE FOR BLACK COCK!!..for a white woman to be 'OWNED' by a BLACK ADONIS..is the highest level she can reach in this life!!..to serve/service as appointed..as the story has mentioned..MARVIN will keep her..then share/assign her to serve/service the BLACK GODS of america and internationally..as he so desires..ask VANNA WHITE..and all the other white godesses who are so proud to be claimed/ownd/approved to serve their BLACK MASTERS!!..and be shared as willed by them..YOU GO GIRLS!!!XXXOXOXOXOXO..;-}}}..open up for them and accept your true role in life...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is to BLACK AMERICA RULES below

You see give a nigger an inch and he and his bros will want it all. OB wins and every fucking nigger in town thinks he owns the world. Wake up dip shit ass w.o a name you're still a smelling fucking nigger and OB is half white that's why he is smartwer than you and your street corner ass hole dope selling nubby hair black bastards. In four years you will be as sad as the whties are now with this liberal asshole runnig the conutry. No one will work when he collects 51% of the money we earn and you'll have no welfare to get the internet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong

A 7-8 inch cock is not "medium." That's large.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous