Revenge Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would be having a barbecue on Saturday and Jerry would be there and I decided that I would try and get something going with him. Mike and Stan would also be there so if things didn't go well with Jerry I'd give one of them a try. Chad would also be there and I was going to corner him about his not mentioning Gloria and maybe -- just maybe -- set up another meeting with him.

++++++++++++++++++

The guests started arriving around two and Chad was one of the first to get there. Frank was busy loading charcoal onto the grill so I pulled Chad off to the side and said:

"You got some splaining to do asshole."

"What did I do?"

"Its what you didn't do and what you lied about."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You said that you didn't know any of the women Frank was cheating with and that was a lie. What you didn't do was tell me about Gloria. What do you have to say about that?"

"So Gloria was with us; so what?"

"Why didn't you tell me that she was who Frank was cheating with?"

"I don't know that she was. I never saw them together."

"Are you telling me that my husband, a dyed in the wool tit man, never had anything to do with that top heavy bimbo?"

"No. I'm just saying that I never saw them together."

"So he could have been doing her?"

"I suppose. Are we going to be able to get together again?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking on it. We will talk about it later, but right now I've got to tend to the other guests" and I walked away from him.

I started thinking on how best to approach Jerry, but I never had the chance. He approached me.

"Chad tells me that you finally found out about your hubby. He also said you have a plan for revenge. I'm volunteering to help."

"If I accept your offer you need to understand that the price to be a player is information."

"Whatever you want to know."

"Frank has a ten o'clock tee time tomorrow and he won't be home until around seven in the evening. Why don't you stop by and we will talk."

"What time?"

"Depends on how long you want to talk."

"I can do from ten to seven."

"Are you bragging? Can you really go for ten hours?"

"With a sexpot like you? Hell yes!"

I smiled at that as I got back to the other guests. During the day I did notice that Mike, Stan and Jack kept looking at me more than was usual. They were the other three men that traveled with Frank. It was always four men (and woman come to find out) that always had Frank and Jerry on it, but Chad, Mike, Stan and Jack rotated through the other two positions. I wondered if Chad had also told the others what he had told Jerry?

Twice before the party broke up Chad caught me alone. The first time I was in the kitchen and he pulled me to him and kissed me. He gave me some tongue and I gave him some back as one of his hands ran over my breasts.

"When can we get together again? You know I want to help you with your one for one plan."

"Soon I'm thinking. I'll let you know."

The second time was mind blowing; at least it was for me. I'd gone into the house to use the bathroom, but there was someone in it so I stood in the hall and waited. I heard the toilet flush and the door opened and it was Chad. He grabbed my hand, pulled me into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. He took me in his arms and kissed me. We swapped tongues and he started feeling me up. I put a hand on his bulge and squeezed and that set things into motion.

He spun me around and bent me over the sink and his hands went under my skirt. He pushed the gusset of my panties aside and pushed fingers into my wet pussy. I was wet from thinking about what Jerry and I would be doing the next day while Frank was out golfing. I heard Chad's zipper go do and I knew what was coming so I spread my legs wide and seconds later Chad's cock took the place of his fingers and I moaned as he pushed into me. I glanced in the mirror over the sink and I saw that Chad had his eyes closed as he concentrated on fucking me hard.

I could only stand there and take it as my position didn't allow me any way to fuck back, but I would have if I could have. My mind was on the fact that on the other side of the bathroom wall - just fifteen or so feet away -- Frank was flipping burgers on the grill while Chad was drilling my pussy. Frank cheated on me while he was fifteen hundred miles away from me, but I was cheating on him when he was only fifteen feet away. It was hot! So hot that Chad got me off in only minutes. He pounded me hard and I had to grab a wash rag and bite down on it so my screams of pleasure wouldn't be heard out in the back yard. It felt so good that I wished we could have kept it up for hours, but of course we couldn't.

Chad hissed, "I gotta go, I gotta go, oh fuck yes" and I felt his cock pulse as he shot into me and it triggered another orgasm in me. He pulled out and said, "Thanks babe; I needed that" and he pulled out of me and left the bathroom with me still bent over the sink. I went potty and that drained some of Chad out of me, but to be on the safe side I wadded up some toilet paper and stuffed it up inside me. It just wouldn't do to have Frank see cum running down my leg when he had fucked me since the night before.

As I left the bathroom it occurred to me that I'd had unprotected sex with Chad twice and the first time I had been at my most fertile. The second time I was past my most fertile period, but only by a few days. I'd gone off birth control because Frank had said it was time for us to start our family. The Monday after my first romp with Chad and my decision to get even one for one I'd gone to my doctor to be fitted for a diaphragm, but I didn't expect anything to happen at the barbecue so I didn't have it in me. I would just have to cross my fingers and hope that Chad hadn't gotten lucky. That night I made sure that Frank got his share. If I did end up pregnant I wanted to make sure that Frank had a better chance of being the daddy than Chad did.

I was both ashamed and incredibly turned on when Frank started our love making by going down on me because I knew that there still had to be some traces of Chad still in my pussy. I should have snuck away from the party long enough to douche to make sure that I'd flushed all of Chad's residue out of me before making love to Frank. I wanted to get even with the man, not humiliate him.

++++++++++++++++++

Jerry was eager. He showed up five minutes after Frank left for the golf course.

"I was parked down the street waiting for him to leave."

"Did Chad tell you the ground rules?"

"Only that you intended to fuck around on Frank as many times as he fucked around on you."

"There is that, but the price of getting on the list of those who want to help me get even is information."

"What do you want to know?"

"First of all how many times did Frank cheat on me while you were on trips with him?"

"Every time."

"Every time?"

"First trip we made together he hooked up with some woman in the lounge at the hotel we were staying at. After that he managed to find a honey every time we went on a trip."

"When did he start fucking Gloria?"

"He never has as far as I know."

"Can you be sure?"

"Pretty much."

"You have gone on sixteen trips with Frank so what you are telling me is that he has cheated on me sixteen times so I need to cheat on him sixteen times."

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Some of those trips were two and three days and Frank never did the same woman twice that I could see. That means if you plan on getting even on a one to one basis the number you should be working toward is probably thirty-five or so."

"That complicates things for me."

"Why?"

"Thirty-five different women? I can't see myself screwing thirty-five guys to get even."

"No problem. You can just do me thirty-five times."

"No. Even if I went that way it would only be thirty-three because I've already scratched off two of them with Chad. No, I don't think I want to limit myself to one or two guys. Too much chance of getting emotionally involved, but by the same token I can't see myself doing a lot of different guys."

"Can I make a suggestion? How about just doing it with the guys who travel with Frank on trips? Wouldn't that be some kind of poetic justice? Cheating on him with the guys who were with him when he cheated on you?"

I'd already thought about that at the barbecue when I'd seen Mike, Stan and Jack looking at me.

"It is something to think about, but I can do that later. For now I think we should take things to the bedroom."

Jerry lied. He wasn't able to go the ten hours from ten till seven, but I didn't hold it against him because he was able to go four times and he did do some pretty good mouth work on my pussy. Like Chad he wanted to know when we could do it again and I told him that I'd have to get back to him on that. I walked him to the door, gave him a pretty passionate kiss goodbye and then got busy cleaning the bedroom and myself up before Frank got home. I made sure that I douched well. I wasn't going to give Frank anyone else's leavings. And I did remember to put my diaphragm in before Jerry got there.

++++++++++++++++++++++

A week went by and when the weekend came I skipped my regular golf outing with Carol, Meg and Susie and instead went to a Motel 6 for five hours of get even time with Chad.

While I was riding him cowgirl he told me that there was a trip coming up on Tuesday and that he wouldn't be going on it. It was supposed to be a three day trip so it meant that it would be at least two nights.

"Wouldn't you like to be on your bed cheating on him while he is in Dallas cheating on you? Wouldn't you like to be doing what you are doing right now when he makes his nightly phone call to you? Imagine sliding up and down on me as you talk to him on the phone. What do you say? Is it a date?"

The idea did have a certain appeal. Chad rolled me over on my back and fucked me to an orgasm and then we showered and left the motel. As he walked me to my car he said:

"You never did say. Yes or no on next week?"

"Sure. Why not."

Sunday, while Frank was out enjoying his weekly foursome Jerry was keeping me company. I told him what Chad had told me and asked him if he could maybe get me a cell phone picture of Frank and whoever he picked up or arranged to meet and he said that he would try, but wouldn't promise anything.

"We never see him out with them. All we've seen is different women leaving his room in the morning and we've only seen that maybe three times."

We had just finished fucking so I slid down and took his cock in my mouth and after sucking on it for a minute or so I took my mouth off of him and asked:

"Isn't what we are doing worth the effort of trying to get me what I want?"

"I swear I'll try."

"Enlist help."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Mike, Stan and Jack to give you a hand. Who schedules the rooms?"

"Usually Gloria. Why?"

"Have her get them together all on the same floor. Find out from the front desk when Frank wants his wake up call and then all three of you be at your doors with them open just a crack so you can each take a picture when she leaves. One of you should be able to get me a good picture."

I went back to sucking his cock while he said, "That just might work."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to say, "Tell Mike, Stan and Jack what you and Chad are doing with me and tell them if they want in they need to help you. One or two of you might even give up going out drinking and stay in your rooms and get a picture of Frank and his slut going into his room."

"Mike, Stan and Jack get to play even if we don't get photos through no fault of our own?"

"I'll leave it up to you. If you think they helped you enough let me know and I'll let them join in. But remember this. I'm only going to do this as many times as Frank has. One for one is the way I'm playing it. If you say that Mike, Stan and Jack deserve to be let in even though they didn't help and you are just being their buddy by telling me to let them join in they will be using slots that could have been yours. The number you gave me was thirty-five. Between you and Chad that number has gone down to thirty-one. That could mean that you and Chad have at least fifteen times each. If you bring Mike, Stan and Jack into it the number drops to around five times each. It's up to you" and I went back to sucking on him.

When he was hard he got me up on my hands and knees and fucked the shit out of me. I came twice before he did and as we rested and I fondled his limp cock he said:

"You do realize that the thirty-one number isn't the right one don't you?"

"How is that?"

"The number will always keep growing as Frank goes on trips."

"Not so. On this trip Chad will not be going so he will be on my bed while some bimbo is on Frank's. The next trip after that if Chad goes someone else will stay home and that person will be on my bed the nights that Frank is gone. I'll be staying even with him on a current basis and I only need to work on the arrearage."

"That's not fair. I have to go on all the trips so I'll never get to be the one to spend a night with you while Frank is gone."

By then his cock was twitching so I slid down and took him in my mouth and just before my mouth closed on his cock I said:

"We'll work something out."

I made sure to remove my diaphragm and douche really well after Jerry left and then cleaned up the bedroom. When Frank got home I was still horny so I pulled him up to the bedroom and screwed his socks off before going down to the kitchen and starting dinner. I got a charge out of going to him after fucking one of his buddies. I got an even bigger charge out of him eating my pussy after one of his buddies had heated it up, but I made sure that no trace of them was there for Frank to inadvertently taste.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday morning Frank kissed me goodbye and left for the airport. Chad got off work at five and by five forty-five we were naked on my bed and fucking up a storm. He had eaten my pussy, I had sucked his cock and we had fucked twice before the phone rang. Chad and I were in a sixty-nine with me on top and I got off of him and reached for the bedside phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi my love. Just calling to let you know that I'm in room 213 at the Best Western."

While he was telling me that Chad had worked me into the doggie position and was easing himself slowly into me.

"The number here is 555-555-4756 in case you need to reach me. How are you doing?"

"The usual when you are gone. Lonely and wishing you were here."

"Of course if you were here right now" I was thinking, "all you could do was stick your cock in my mouth because the other end is already full."

Frank sighed and said, "I'm sorry baby, but it is the job and it pays too damned well for me to leave it."

"I know, but I still miss you" I said as Chad fucked me.

"It might not last too much longer baby. They are talking about opening a new office in Denver and I might get the job of running it. If that happens it will cut way down on the travelling I'll have to do."

"I'll cross my fingers honey" I said as I realized I needed to end the call. Chad was picking up speed and I was getting close to the point where I got noisy when being fucked. "I need to go honey. I've got to go to the potty."

"Okay sweetie; I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

I put the phone down and moaned as Chad started fucking me harder and then I cried out:

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum lover, make me cum" and he did. In fact he did several times before he crawled out of my bed and headed for work the next morning.

Wednesday night was a repeat of Tuesday except when Frank called Chad was buried to his balls in my ass. I was crying out for him to fuck me harder and I was driving my ass back at him so I let the phone ring. It rang two minutes later and I was still screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me" so I didn't answer it that time either. The next time it rang Chad had just cum and was pulling out. I picked up the phone as Chad fell to the bed next to me. I held the phone in one hand and talked to Frank as my other hand fondled Chad's slimy cock. It was covered with his gunk and spots of brown stuff that I knew was shit, but it was a turn on to be playing with Chad's dick while talking to Frank on the phone. Frank told me that things had gone better than expected and that he wouldn't have to stay over on Thursday night.

"I should be home by six."

"I'll be waiting. What are you going to want first? Dinner or dessert?

"What are you planning on for dessert?"

"Hot pussy pudding."

"Then I think we will go with dessert first."

"Good choice."

"I love you sweetie. Bye."

"I love you too. By baby; see you tomorrow."

I did love him, but I was brought up by parents whose philosophy was don't get mad, get even and they distilled that in me and there was no way that I was going to let Frank cheat on me and not make the attempt at getting back at him. If he had been up front with me and owned up to it when I confronted him we could have worked past it without my going on my one for one campaign.

I put the phone down and Chad said, "Suck me hard and we can go again."

"Get serious! Not until you clean that filthy thing. And I need to wash my hand."

We did two more times between that night and a morning wake up. As Chad went off to work I was already planning the weekend. What I would be doing depended on what Jerry could tell me about the trip they would just be coming home from. I'd do Jerry on Saturday and either Mike, Stan or Jack on Sunday if Jerry said that they had helped.

Thursday at five in the afternoon I got a call from Jerry. "We just got in and Frank is over at baggage claim. We have something for you, but I don't know if I will help any."

"The Motel 6 on Martin Saturday at 10?"

"See you there."

That night I rocked Frank's world the way I usually did when he got home from a trip and I had to admit that I was getting off on making love to Frank with a pussy that Chad had used and used well on the previous two nights.

+++++++++++++++++++

Friday night we went out for dinner and dancing and Saturday morning I told Frank that I was going to spend the day hitting antique stores looking for a roll top desk. I met Jerry at the motel and as soon as we were in the room he showed me a picture that had been taken with a digital camera. It showed a young woman just outside the door to room 213.

"It isn't conclusive because she came out of the room and was walking away before Jack could get a shot of her coming out of the room. Frank had a six o'clock wake up call and Jack opened his door to get ready at five fifty-five and she was already coming out of the room. Before Jack could get his camera up the door had closed behind her and she was walking away. Both Mike and Jack helped even though we don't have much to show for it. They split it up between them with Jack taking Tuesday morning and Mike taking Wednesday. Either Frank didn't have one on Wednesday night or she slept in and didn't lave until we had already left for work. Or maybe she left really early. Mike was set up and waiting at five forty-five and he didn't see anything."

"Okay then; since Jack got the picture we need to get in touch with him and see if he can come visit me tomorrow. I'll figure out how to do Mike later."

Jerry took out his cell and punched in some numbers and after a few minutes said:

"It's me. Are you free to morrow?" He looked at me and nodded a yes.

"Tell him to be here at ten and he can stay till five."

Jerry passed the message, put away the phone and started to strip. It was an energetic session and Jerry did get me off three times, but as we were getting dressed I realized that most of what I was getting emotionally out of meetings with Chad and Jerry was because of the excitement of cheating. I was getting off more on the thought of fucking other men behind Frank's back than I was from the sex itself. Frank was a much better lover than either Chad or Jerry. Why couldn't he have just kept his pecker in his pants?