Revenge Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At ten on Sunday morning the doorbell rang and when I went to the door and opened it I found Jack standing there with a big smile on his face and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I wasn't expecting that and I was touched. The simple act of handing me a bunch of flowers changed things from simply drawing a line through a number on The Get Even Sheet to something else. I wasn't sure what, but definitely something else.

In addition to the floral bouquet he brought another surprise. Jack was big! Chad, Jerry and Frank were pretty much all the same size and all three of them were roughly the same size as the three men I'd had sex with before meeting and marrying Frank, but Jack was big! He was at least three inches longer and at least an inch bigger around than any of the other cocks I'd ever seen.

It took him some time to work his way into me, but once he was in I got the fuck of my life and I had so many climaxes that I lost count. He was awake and leaning on an elbow looking down at me when I awoke in the morning and I smiled at him and reached for his cock.

As I walked him to the door he asked me if we could do it again and I told him he could count on it. For the first time since I started my quest to get even I was glad that Frank had cheated on me. If Frank had never cheated I would never have gotten to experience Jack. I knew in my heart that if Frank hadn't cheated I never would have. I knew that even if some weird circumstance had occurred like maybe Jack exposing himself to me at some drunken party I would never have gone after that big cock. I would have wanted to, but I knew that I wouldn't have. So thank you very much Frank! Jack was going to be a frequent visitor until my 'one for one' campaign ended.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was three weeks before Frank took another trip, but I still used my weekends to mark numbers off my list. The weekend after my first time with Jack Jerry set me up with Mike for the Sunday. That gave me four to help me zero out my list. It was supposed to rotate among Chad, Jerry, Jack, Stan and Mike, but I didn't want to wait three weeks before I saw Jack again so I swore him to secrecy and started to see him for a couple of hours on random days during the week. It was good in that I enjoyed the hell out of every time Jack was able to sink his ten and a half inches in me (I measured it. I felt silly doing it, but I just had to know). It was bad in that the list was getting shorter a lot faster and when the 'one for one' campaign was done so would be Jack.

There was a bad side to my campaign. One that I had not even considered. I missed my period, the self test showed positive and a trip to my doctor confirmed it. Even though I had gone off the pill because Frank had felt that it was time to start a family the pregnancy was not necessarily good news. While I had always used my diaphragm with my partners in crime there were the two times with Chad when I'd not had any protection. The timing was right so I was looking at the possibility that the child wasn't Frank's but Chad's. Nothing I could do about it short of abortion and I wouldn't do that. I could only cross my fingers and pray that the baby was Frank's.

++++++++++++++++++++

Frank's next trip was when he wheels came off the wagon. The trip was scheduled for four days and three nights and this time Chad was going and Jack, and Stan would be the ones who would be staying home. I talked with Jack on the phone and asked him if he would like to play house with me for two nights and he jumped at the chance. To be fair I set one of the three nights up for Stan.

Frank stopped by the house after work, packed a bag and I kissed him goodbye as he left for the airport to catch the six-forty flight to Miami. As soon as I saw Frank back down the drive I went up to the bedroom and put on fresh makeup and some very sexy lingerie and a pair of high heels. I didn't bother with the diaphragm since I was already pregnant. I hurried downstairs and used the phone in the kitchen to call the airport to make sure that Frank's flight got off on time.

Stan rang the doorbell at eight and by eight ten he was buried to the hilt in my pussy. We fucked and sucked until he couldn't go anymore and then we cuddled up and fell asleep. In the morning I fed him breakfast and sent him off to work. That night Jack showed up and things were a repeat of the last time we were together and as I fell asleep I was thanking Frank for making it possible for me to experience Jack's magnificent cock.

I had no emotional attachment to Jack; I just loved that big cock fucking me and as long as Jack was around and available I wouldn't mind terribly if Frank kept on cheating. In the morning I asked Jack what he would like for dinner and he said he would like to take me out to eat. I thought about it and then said:

"No. If we are seen together it might get back to Frank and I can't have that. I know it might sound strange to you given what we are doing, but I love Frank and I don't want to lose him. I'm only doing you and the others to get even with Frank for cheating on me. If he had never cheated I wouldn't have either."

Jack left for work and I got busy doing my housework. I made meat loaf for dinner and baked some potatoes. I made a tossed salad and put a bottle of Merlot in the fridge to chill. I greeted Jack at the door in what I called my 'slut suit' -- naked except for heels -- and I gave him a blow job just inside the front door before taking him into dinner.

Jack was pretty silent during the meal and it seemed like something was troubling him. I asked him if he was all right and he took a sip of his wine and then said:

"Not really."

"Tell mommy what's wrong and I'll do my best to make it better."

"It's too late for that."

"Come on baby, out with it. What's troubling you?"

"What we are doing."

"Why? I'm okay with it."

"That's because you don't know the truth."

"The truth about what?"

"About what is taking place. You are fucking us because you think that Frank is cheating on you and he isn't."

"Of course he is. Chad and Jerry have told me all about it."

"They lied to you and are continuing to lie to you."

"I don't understand."

"I guess it goes back to before I hired in. According to Chad and Jerry you have always been a cock teasing slut and they have always wanted to fuck you."

"A cock teasing slut? Me? Where the hell did they ever get that idea?"

"I guess from the way you dressed for company dinners and parties. Short skirts, tops that showed plenty of cleavage, 'come fuck me pumps' and whatever."

"That wasn't cock teasing. That was me making my husband proud to have me on his arm. I dressed for Frank, not for anyone else."

"That isn't how they saw it. They have always wanted to fuck you and then Gloria gave them the chance."

"Gloria? What does Gloria have to do with it?"

"You probably don't know it, but Gloria is an absolute slut. She has screwed every one on the crew except Frank. There have been times she did them all at once in a gangbang. She got pissed at Frank because he wouldn't have anything to do with her outside of work. She kept trying and he kept turning her down so she tried to get him in trouble. She slipped a pair of her panties into his suitcase and you were supposed to find them and go after his ass, but you didn't so she waited a while and then did it again. Chad saw her do it and asked her what was going on. She told him and he said he would help and he jacked off into the panties before she put them in the suitcase."

"If Frank wasn't having anything to do with Gloria how did she get into his room to access his suitcase?"

"She didn't do it in his room. When we checked out of the hotel we put the bags in the back of the rental car and drove to the client's to finish the visit. While Frank was busy Gloria slipped out to the car."

"So all this time while I thought I was getting even I've been the only one cheating?"

Jack shook his head yes. "Then why the confession? You had a guaranteed source of pussy as long as I didn't know what was going on."

"After talking with you this morning I felt guilty all day. I didn't know that you loved Frank as much as you indicated and that you didn't want to lose him. I didn't know you hardly at all and so I accepted what Jerry and Chad said when they told me you were a cheating slut and were just using the excuse that Frank had cheated so you could fuck around. They led me to believe that you had been leading them on and teasing them for years and had finally decided that you wanted some strange cock and used what they told you about Frank for justification. According to Chad once you thought Frank was doing it you decided that you had a 'get out of jail free' card if Frank ever found out what you were doing."

"What in the hell ever made him think that?"

"He said that you gave him a 'come on' at a party and when he stopped by to see you when Frank wasn't there you took your clothes off and told him he could fuck you if he told you about what Frank was doing on his trips. So he told you what you wanted to hear so he could fuck you."

I sat there stunned at it all. I had done just that. Because of the panties I was so sure that Frank had cheated that I had offered myself up to Chad if he would just confirm it. It never occurred to me that he would lie to me just to get me to open my legs for him. I sat there across from Jack knowing that I was what Frank wasn't -- a cheater.

As he started to get up Jack said, "I'm sorry for what I've done. I really am."

He turned and started to leave and I asked, "Where are you going?"

"Now that you know the tru..."

"Now that I know it makes no difference. I owe you for what you just told me and I'm already a cheating slut so one more time isn't going to matter. I'm going to need a few favors and I want to put you in a good enough mood to say yes to them. Besides, I've been looking forward all day for you to join me on my bed and I don't want to be alone on it tonight."

Knowing that I'd never enjoy Jack's large cock again after he left in the morning I didn't leave him alone. I sucked him and then fucked him. We went sixty-nine and fucked again. I sucked him hard for a third time and then after another sixty-nine there was a fourth time, but try as hard as I might I couldn't get a fifth time out of him. Still, it wasn't bad. Four times in six hours was nothing to sneeze at.

Exhausted, he fell asleep next to me and I laid there next to him, staring up at the ceiling and plotting my revenge. I was awake most of the night and a half hour before the alarm clock was to go off I slid down and took Jack's cock into my mouth. It took him a minute or so to wake up and another minute after that to get him hard enough. I moved over him and used my right hand to guide him into me and then I fucked him. Oh yes, I fucked him! All he had to do was lie there as I gave myself a couple of climaxes and then I finally told him to fuck me hard. He rolled me over onto my back and pounded my cheating cunt hard until he got off -- giving me one more orgasm along the way -- and then I cleaned his cock with my mouth.

"I'm going to miss this" I said as I kissed the head of his cock and then got off the bed. "I almost wish Frank was cheating so I could keep seeing you. Maybe when Frank kicks me out we can get together once in a while."

"Why would frank kick you out? He doesn't know and since you are quitting he'll never find out."

"That brings us to the favors I mentioned last night."

To be continued....