Revenge is a Steaming Bowl of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badnail
badnail
104 Followers

I was in a reverie of my own, licking right at mom's clit, and practically feeling her pleasure in me. Suddenly mom's thighs crushed my head. It was a little painful; somehow I got the signal that she wanted me to directly attack her clit. I did, and mom erupted, verbally, as well as with a gusher of juice. It hit my chin and ran down her legs. After a few seconds, she relaxed her thighs, and I was able to come out and breathe again.

Mom pulled off the VR headset and looked down at me. "Frodo, I'm sorry. I didn't know that was going to happen."

"No worries," I said, a bit shaken.

"Are you sure you're OK?"

"I'll be fine. Just give me a minute."

We stayed silent for a minute. I kept staring at my mom's pussy. Damn, that's one fine pussy!

I spoke next. "Another round?"

"No, I need to get going. But damn, Frodo, you're pretty skilled at cunnilingus for someone your age."

"When it's your cunny, I feel inspired."

I stood up, and we kissed again. Who knew kissing your mother could be such fun?

"Frodo, can we agree, we won't tell your father? I don't need to have him gloat that we took his suggestion and liked it."

"Right. Plus, I think his idea was we'd do it once and that would be it."

"Definitely. So if we're going to tell him that, it has to be at the right time."

She staggered to her feet, pulled up her jeans, and departed. I decided it was time for a shower and to get dressed as well.

Chapter 3

We didn't tell dad. But we sure made it obvious something was going on.

Mom started. When he was around, she'd rub up against me. Crush her hips against the front of my pants. Wear an extra button unbuttoned on her shirt, and then lean over so I could see down her top. And suddenly there was no bra there either. Mom is awfully big on top not to be wearing a bra. Still, no kissing, no fondling, nothing like that in front of him.

But behind his back? Yessirooni. We had several fucks while he was out of the house. And then one night I was awakened by this body on top of me. Mom was fucking me while I was sleeping. I woke up and there was her face looming over me, her big breasts mashed into my chest. I tried to sense where my cock was, and the answer was deep inside her.

Have you ever woken up to find your mom fucking you? No? Well, you're missing out, my friend. I highly recommend it.

Once I was awake and aware, I had a choice. Let her go on like that, or respond in kind. Pretty awesome choice. I decided to respond in kind. Pretending like I didn't know what was going on, i.e., keeping my eyes closed and making no sound, I started thrusting into her, pounding her good. Mom had been quiet herself, but now she started making animal noises, like she couldn't control herself. This started to freak me out, because dad was in the house somewhere. I didn't know what time it was and whether he was up already. If he wasn't, her shrieks could have awakened the Mathessons three houses over.

"Mom! Sshh!" I warned, and tried to kiss her to bottle up her shrieks. Didn't work. She was in the middle of a big orgasm, and too intent on that to let me catch her mouth. Thankfully she quieted down once she started coming down from her big O.

"Wow, honey, you are the best!" she said, her eyes glistening from the excitement.

"Mom, you gotta keep it down. Dad will hear."

She just ground on me, as if that was an answer.

Chapter 4

A few days later, Dad came up to me. "Janine has a new boyfriend," he announced. "So you're broken up."

"News to me. But, so what? I don't care."

"You should care. That means no more fucking your mother."

"That's what you say. I think she has a vote on this issue as well."

"I'm telling you, that's the way it's going."

"She says so too, or are you deciding for both of you?"

"I'm your father, dammit, you're supposed to listen to me."

I had a million smart ass comebacks, but I didn't respond. I'd like to say it was because I couldn't choose between all the brilliant ones, but it was mostly insecurity. Maybe he'd hit me. Maybe mom had closed the door. Maybe he wouldn't pay for college any more.

I shrugged. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to make it up to her, and we're going to get back together. And you should go out and get your own girlfriend."

"So you can fuck her too?"

Dad smiled his idiot grin. "That would be nice."

Mom came to me shortly afterwards. "You have to get a new girlfriend."

"Yeah, I heard. You're going back to dad?"

"No, you have to get a new girlfriend for your dad. I don't want him back now."

That may have been the happiest moment of my life. Mom was choosing me over him, and wanted a plan to get him out of the way. I kissed her hard, on the lips. She met my kiss, and we entangled tongues like we were teenagers. (Of course, I was.)

Eventually, "why can't dad just find his own girlfriend? Someone his own age?"

"He loves to make people jealous. It's his big turn-on. So if he knows I won't care, or you won't care, it won't mean that much to him. But if he screws one of your little bimbos, he'll think he's making us miserable, and that's what'll really get him off."

"He can't be happy if we're happy?"

"That's it."

"So are you happy with me as your partner because it makes dad miserable?" I had this sudden insight and fear.

"Yep."

My heart sank as fast as the Lusitania. So mom was still mostly using me to get back at dad. And he was using me to get back at her.

"Then fuck it." I wasn't going to keep playing these dysfunctional family games. I'd done it long enough. "I think I will get a girlfriend, and I'll keep her too."

Mom's face fell. "No, Frodo. You should get one and then convince her to seduce your father. We'll be together then, don't you want that?"

"Not any more." I turned away and left.

As it turned out, I found a totally different type of girlfriend. I spent days walking through the halls of my high school, trying to find one who I was interested in, who my dad might be interested in, and whom I could convince to sleep with my dad. Not surprisingly, I couldn't find anyone who fit that description. There were few enough who might be willing to go out with me.

Then, one Saturday, I was mowing the lawn of our next door neighbor, Mrs. Gillespie. She was the widow of our old minister, and a very nice lady who gave me milk and cookies she had baked along with the cash. This particular day, I happened to give her a second look, and saw not just a nice lady, but maybe a sexual being underneath that housecoat she always wore.

"Mrs. Gillespie, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, dear."

"It's about sex, and I don't know who else to ask."

"Oh. I may not be the right person."

"You were married to Pastor Gillespie for a long time."

"Thirty-five years. We married while I was still in college."

"My parents are going through a tough time, and I know there are sexual problems going on. I was just wondering how normal that is."

"It's normal. George and I sometimes had our problems, but we always worked them out."

"Can I ask what problems you had?"

She hesitated. "He had troubles performing in bed. But we worked it out."

"Was that frustrating for you?"

"Of course. But if you love someone, you can bear it."

"Is it hard for you now that he's gone?"

"I belong to a widow's group. We get together and talk once a week. Some widows find it very hard to be without a man, and some are plain happier not to have to worry about sex any more."

"Wish group do you fall in?"

She just smiled at me. "I don't think that would help you with your parents' problem, Frodo."

"No, but it might help you with yours, if you have one."

"What do you mean?"

"If you're missing sex, I would love to have sex with you."

She looked at me. She took in my body, my youthful vigor, my sincerity. I don't know. I'm good-looking and sincere, so I imagine that's what she took in.

"I'd love to, Frodo, but you're my next door neighbor. I've known you since you were a little boy. It would be like incest."

"Maybe that'd be the best part," I said, and started to kiss her.

"Oh, oh," was all she said as I kissed her mouth, her cheeks, eyes, neck. I copped a breast in my hand. There was thick wiring under the housecoat, designated to hold up what would turn out to be a massive tit.

I took off my shirt and showed off my sweaty chest. She didn't hesitate, but ran her hand along my muscles.

Minutes later, we were in her bed, naked, and rutting like beasts. I was wondering if I could do this, as I saw her flabby arms, her loose-skinned thighs, her heavy, sagging breasts. I sure could. And it turns out, she sure could too. She didn't merely let me have my way with her. She joined me in the passion, grinding her hips against mine, flexing into positions I wasn't expecting, and encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster.

Afterwards, she said thank you.

"You don't have to thank me. All you have to do is say let's do this again."

She beamed. "Let's do this again. But not for some time."

"Next week?"

"Next time the lawn needs mowing."

"Next week?"

She laughed. "I don't think my grass grows that fast."

Chapter 5

"Dad, I've got a new fuck partner. If you play your cards right, she can be yours, I think."

"Who is it?"

"Stacy."

"Stacy who?"

"Stacy Gillespie."

"Stacy Gillespie? Our neighbor?"

"That's the one."

"Very funny, Frodo."

"No, I mean it. We've fucked. She's agreed to fuck me again."

"She's like 65 years old."

"She's 68. And really good in bed."

"You're a little sick, Frodo. First you fuck your mother, then you fuck a woman old enough to be your grandmother?"

"I think you're a little sick, Dad. Mom told me you had a thing about your mother, which is why you put me on to her. So I'm giving you a gift, Dad. Stacy has really big breasts, just like grandma. And she loves it when I suck on them."

Dad stared at me. "If you want to fuck your mother tonight, that's OK with me."

That night I popped one of Dad's viagras and had an edible. I also gave an edible to my parents that had an ambien in it, which they split. They turned in early, and I watched a little more mother-son porn. And by a little, I meant a lot. Maybe I was trying to figure out why people are so excited by it. But then I forgot my reason, and just kept enjoying it. Maybe it's the fictionality.

Around half past midnight, I slipped into my parent's bedroom. I was naked, sporting a gigantic hardon. It was a warm spring night, and they had only a light sheet over them, and a warm breeze coursed around the room. I uncovered mom, and hiked her nightie up to her shoulders. Her breasts drooped to each side. Not the best look, but by then I was so turned on I could have fucked an apple pie.

One of the positions I had seen but never utilized before was where the woman's legs are tucked up close to her chest, and the man is on top. It was a little hard to arrange with mom being unaware of what was going on. It felt like I was wrestling with a mannekin. But then I got there. And a second later, I entered mom's sweet pussy. I had to stay balanced and keep her positioned to so she didn't tip to one side. After a few minutes of fucking, I saw mom starting to come to consciousness. I slowed down.

"Frodo, Fff, what, what you doing?"

"We're fucking, mom."

"We are?"

"Yeah!" I punctuated my point with some pointed action.

"Your fff, your father."

"I know, he's right there. It's OK. He said we could."

"I know. He told me. But."

She might have had some reluctance, but she wasn't doing anything to slow me.

"But what?"

"But he's right there." She nodded to his sleeping figure.

"Yep, that's him all right."

"You, you don't care?"

"Do you?" I prevented her from answering immediately by kissing her. Mom kissed me back, so I knew we were OK. Incidentally, kissing your mom while your dick is like iron and you're buzzed and your father's asleep next to you? It's like winning the trifecta. When the odds are like a million to one against you and everyone said you were nuts to play that combination. You start thinking that that's what you want written on your tombstone. Frodo Gonzalo, 1998-?, Fucked his mom while dad was still in the same bed.

Mom wriggled under me. Turns out she just wanted to bring her legs down. And then out. Now I was flat on top of her, and her legs were splayed to allow easiest entry. I was deeper in her now, and she tapped me on the butt with one of her feet just to make sure I was in as far as possible.

We were still kissing, slurping saliva, and deep tonguing. My orgasm suddenly shattered me. I had been doing a good job of putting it off, but I suddenly just couldn't any longer. "Keep going, keep going," Mom keened, and seconds later I could sense her climaxing under me.

She quieted down. I looked over at dad. Comatose. Hee-hee.

I realized I not only had been able to keep going, but I could keep on keeping on going. "I want you on top," I told mom.

"What?" she said, still not entirely present.

"You on top." I helped arrange it, as she wasn't moving very efficiently. When we got to our appropriate positions, I developed a situation where neither of us were using our pelvises to thrust. Instead, I moved mom's upper body back and forth to rub on top of mine. Sometimes the cooler air blew over my cock as I was mostly outside of her, but I reentered a moment later, rejuicing myself in sweet secretions.

"I like this, Frodo," Mom said, with about as much enthusiasm as mom ever gets up. "Wow."

She looked over at dad, and I did too. Did I sense he winked? Or was he still out like a light?

Mom leaned up, and then offered me a breast to suck on. I latched like a small child, and sucked for all I was worth. Somehow her tit had a flavor that reminded me of honey. The nipple extended and stuck out into my mouth. She tried to entice me with the other breast, but I was too happy with the first.

Mom started to groan and guttaralize. I went back to hip movement, fucking up as hard as I could into her. We thrashed into our orgasms, and I shot my second load of joy sperm straight into her cervix.

We cuddled for a bit, and I went back to my room.

In the morning, I was the first one up, and was making myself a leisurely breakfast. Mom came in, looking slightly drunk. "Hi, Frodo."

"Gmorning, mom."

"You know, your father said we could fuck again."

"We already did, mom."

"No, I mean again."

"Yes, I know. We did."

Mom checked down at her pussy.

"Oh, so that wasn't a dream?"

"No."

"Huh. Best dream I've ever had, but I was sure it couldn't be real. Was your father right there?"

"Yeah."

"Did he join in?"

"No!"

"Oh, in my dream he did."

"Maybe after I left?"

"I...I thought it was at the same time."

"Yeah, no thanks."

"We could do it again," mom said softly.

"I know, mom." I brought a piece of French toast over to her, and put it in her mouth. She reached for my cock, which nestled happily in her hand. I clasped a breast, through her nightie.

"And we will."

badnail
badnail
104 Followers
12