All Comments on 'Revenge of the Strong'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 6 years ago
As a grammar freak,

please remember to use more commas. They are quite helpful, especially when used correctly.

As a reader, nice job on the new genre. I like your work; keep it up!!

SC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grammar Freak

What is a Grammar Freak doing on a Porn Site?

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE OLD WILD WEST WAS TOUGH AND HARD

and the people who lived there had to be harder and tougher, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story, rather hard to read, however

Rather too many typos for my liking, but one aspect of your writing style that makes life rather difficult comes from your having to write (for example) 'the leader' as the subject of a sentence, only to find 'the leader' being used a few words later as the object of the sentence. Have a look at how others avoid this and try to take something from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed the tale. However, I recommend you secure the services of an editor. Between the punctuation and the typos it was difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
stylist?

This being very different from your other stories makes me question if you even actually wrote anything. You start and never finishing most of your stories makes me wonder if you aren't stealing them from somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Research, please

You lose my attention when you call the Krag an automatic rifle, (it was a bolt-action, meaning the bolt had to be manually worked between shots), or describe pulling back the trigger of a revolver when you mean the hammer. Too bad, it makes the story seem weak.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Rushed

Reduce the number of stories you are trying to do. Take more time and improve your writing. The ideas are good, and for the most part the story telling is okay. The execution, grammar and details are sorely lacking.

I only say this because you have a talent, but let yourself down.

Find a good editor who may be able to convince you to produce a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pars is TROLLIN again!!

Come on you Pars-marks, you know he is starting stories and not finishing them on purpose. Making up fake sob stories of being in the hospital and sick even when there is very little time between any of the stories he starts and stops. He is Trolling you people. LOL!!

People, you are NEVER going to get the end of any of the GOOD stories. Don't waste your time in them, or steal his plots and finish them yourself.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
The makings

of a good western paperback here. Enjoyed it!

phil2213phil2213about 6 years ago
Great start for a new writer

I can't tell you about writing but as a reader, I found this entertaining and enjoyable. It is consistent with many of the great westerns. Thanks for your effort and thank you for sharing.

lihplihpalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

Only disappointed that it wasn't longer

Phil

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 5 years ago
Good Idea

Well done for a first effort in a new venue Pars. Thanks for posting it here for us to enjoy...notice all the "anons" gripe, but keep coming back to read you...shows you entertain always...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The krag-jogensen

Rifle is a bolt action weapon, not an automatic

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 4 years ago
LOVED YOUR OLD WEST STORY

This is the second read through, just wish it was longer. Maybe 10 pages or hopefully longer as a sequel with the quality and depth of your other stories, I have faith you would create some great stories.

FourCornersFourCornersover 4 years ago
Nicely done

Bolt action or not. Good story line.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
A SOLID 5 STAR STORY!

I'D HAVE GIVEN IT A 10 IF POSSIBLE. LOVE WESTERNS. CLINT EASTWOOD AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON THIS HOMBRE!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Awesome man! Wonderful woman! Terrific story!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
I Love This Story****

He should have let the women take care of at least one one them. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Amazing story thank you and I am not going to read the sequel. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love westerns. This was a good one. Even without sex. Quintuple stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very broken, disjointed, poor grammar. Some typos, just not well written. And just way over the top in the torture and killing. Kind of stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2211 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

SIMILAR Stories