All Comments on 'Revenge (Parallel Universe) Day 01'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Awesome! This one's looking good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

Any Georgetasker story is better than 90% of what's out there, but I gotta say that this isn't my favorite. It's missing a bit of the girls' reluctance and innocence and guys scheming that makes the best GT story so classic. Still nice to see though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been waiting so long for a new story! Keep em comin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good update!

I agree, glad to see you writing more stuff, sir.

Excellent and provocative as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

I hope Ray ends up on top, with all those jocks getting shit all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh

Came back to comment on the first chapter after going through the first 5. My basic reaction to this storyline is just, "meh."

So we're in a world where allegedly you can screw any woman any time you want... and the only one that gets jealous is the guy with a tiny dick? I'm just not feeling any sympathy or particular attachment to the guy, not like Cockweasel.

Also, the story gets a bit inconsistent - supposedly he never got to screw Christine because she was never alone, yet his wife screws 5 guys at once, stewardesses on the airline screw guys on the plane (definitely not alone), etc... it's just not very consistent. Go back to writing Cockweasel or the Vampires!

The_high_kingThe_high_kingover 11 years ago
Some just don't understand...

I think some people are forgetting that you've created a whole new universe to set your story in. I mean, the setting is revealed a quarter into the story! Is it being suggested perhaps that this world you made isn't interesting to them?

In any case, I _like_ that this is set in such an unusually erotic world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Clearly a more evolved universe! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous