All Comments on 'Rewarding Those That Deserve It'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

That's the first time I've ever come from reading just one story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm old but hard and dripping!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo!!

Well written and the momentum kept building. Great job!!

Traveller19Traveller19over 8 years ago
Great story with lots of potential but...

...this all has a bit too much of a lap dance outfit for me. Maximum sleaze and sultry splayed about. I dont know, maybe I am too European, but good seduction has to have some reserve. She should give Sex because the males need it, because they get ill if sperm is not drained from them. As a friendly gesture to enable them to work. Not to embody here the peak of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

Enjoyed the story

mabell3368mabell3368about 8 years ago
Hot story

But your command of the English language, or lack thereof, indicates the need for an editor to polish the prose. Great content, but the grammatical errors detract from the readability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
building up

the anticipation of what was to cum kept me hard and drooling with pre cum and finally the big orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Thank you for these stories, this one and your others ! You have a writing style absolutely incredible, building slowly tension between your characters with intense description, then switching to graphic writing when we reach the end of the story. My only regret is that we have to part with your characters one the story has ended, I would love second chapters, with all of them meeting again, years later maybe, and reminiscing the events...

Keep writing please !

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for these kind words! As for sequels, I usually have ideas for additional chapters, but it's hard to find time to turn all ideas into stories. And I tend to prioritize new stories because I like developing the characters. But who knows, maybe there will be a comeback for Jenny and her students some day :)

Either way, thanks for reading. I have a bunch of stories I'm currently working on. Hope to finish some soon.

MrBondsMrBondsover 3 years ago

Outstanding!

I really enjoy how these stories slowly build to their hot finishes. As usual, the writing is detailed, descriptive and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have read most of your work and at times I fell as if there are different authors for your submissions. I really enjoyed " Unusual Dinner Party " and " Better Than Wine Tasting ", reading some others are nowhere near that standard or quality.

Maybe that's just me.

signed .. lowkeyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Very well written e very sexual. I was hoping that one or more of the other guys would fuck Camilla. That would be even hotter... maybe you could write a second part of this story.

HJB21HJB21over 1 year ago

I loved this story too and also hoped Camilla would get fucked by the other guys but it was a great story non the less. I would love to see the film!!

advent62advent62over 1 year ago

You are one of the bestest author here. You move so surely n surely to capture readers attention. Love your style. Love your details. Love your erotism way to excite.... Must have post 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent in every way. Your writing evokes the images of her on-going seduction and does so with carefully chosen vocabulary. Unlike many stories that attempt to be evocative but sometimes wind up being obviously repetitive, you always moved the story along, drawing in the reader. Many thanks for the time and attention to detail that you crafted.

Looking forward to reading you other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous