Rewarding Those That Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,465 Followers

"Yes Camilla?" Jenny replied, doing her best to use her teacher voice.

Camilla leaned in and whispered in Jenny's ear.

"I want to lick you."

The room was dead silent and Jenny was sure the soft words wasn't lost on anybody. She slid away from Eric and held out her hands to Camilla. Even Jenny's strong thighs were getting sore from riding her students for so long and the assistance to get up was welcome. Once face-to-face with her student, Jenny didn't hesitate. She grabbed the back of Camilla's head and forcibly kissed her. The girl seemed a little shocked at first, but was soon moaning into her teacher's mouth as their tongues danced. Yearning for her student's breasts, Jenny ran her hand up Camilla's body and greedily fondled them. They felt nice and firm, and just enough to fill her hands.

As Jenny broke the kiss, Camilla left her mouth open as if begging for more.

"Of course you can," Jenny said. "Just as long as the others can watch."

It seemed fair given that Camilla had watched the guys with her for so long. Camilla nodded, looking like she didn't care one way or the other as long as she could get what she wanted. As Jenny turned to Miguel, he grinned back at her. She could only guess what was turning him on the most -- the fact that he was about to watch his girlfriend go down on another woman or that the others were going to watch it too.

With that, Jenny led the girl into her bed room, thinking that the couch was getting a bit crowded. The guys followed them silently. Once inside, Jenny laid down on the bed and pulled the girl on top of her. They kissed passionately as the guys encircled the bed and watched the erotic sight before them, shamelessly stroking themselves. It had been a long time since Jenny had last experienced the sensuousness of another woman's body against hers and she moaned at the sensation of the girl's smaller tits rubbing against her own. She let her hands roam freely over Camilla's soft skin.

Jenny pushed the girl downwards, guiding Camilla's lips in a trail down her neck and further down to her chest. She was eager to sense the erotic feeling of another woman's soft lips on her tits, and shivered as Camilla's mouth moved closer and closer to one of her sensitive nipples. Both women moaned as Camilla took it in her mouth. It felt so sensuous as she gently sucked at it but Jenny was craving more than soft touches. Using one hand to hold up her tit and the other to press the girl's head against her, she forced her nipple deep inside the Camilla's mouth. The girl let out a surprised groan, muffled by the tit in her moth. She gasped as Jenny briefly pulled her head from her breast before pushing it back down to the other.

Camilla was soon losing all her inhibitions, intoxicated by the lustful sensation of her Jenny's nipples in her mouth. She hungrily moved between them, squeezing her teacher's breasts against her face as Jenny laid back and enjoyed the devoted attention of her student's mouth. Without the need for further guidance, Camilla continued down Jenny's body. The feeling of the girl's soft lips against her skin was making Jenny shiver with excitement.

After kissing her way down over Jenny's stomach, Camilla diverted her direction and veered her direction down onto Jenny's right thigh. Jenny smiled at the teasing she was subjected her to. It was obvious that Camilla had little experience in what she was doing but the she was still making a very good effort. She kissed her way down the inside of Jenny's thigh before switching over to the other leg and slowly worked her lips up again. Jenny gasped at the touch of a soft mouth against the sensitive skin of her inside thigh. The room was filled with anticipation.

As Camilla's mouth got within a few inches of her inevitable target, the girl suddenly stopped her advances and removed her mouth. Jenny raised herself up on her elbows to look down at the girl between her legs, watching her as she stared straight into the pussy before her. Camilla was panting heavily and it was evident that her pause wasn't a moment of hesitation -- she was just cherishing the reality of what she was about to do.

As if the two women were the only people in the room, Camilla locked eyes with her teacher as she leaned in and gently ran her tongue along the slit before her. Jenny briefly closed her eyes, mouthing an "ooh" as she felt the tongue against her pussy. Reopening her eyes, she broke out in a devilish grin as she looked down on Camilla, watching the girl experience the taste of another woman. The combination of lust and fascination was unmistakable. The two exchanged a loving glance, sharing a special and most memorable moment. Jenny affectionately stroke the blonde girl's hair a few times before gently pushing her against her pussy.

"Lick me my dear," she commanded, the sensuality of her voice sounding enchanting even to her own ears.

It was obviously the first time Camilla had her tongue on a woman's pussy but it didn't take her long to find her technique. Her eagerness and devotion more than well compensated for whatever she might be lacking in experience. She ran her tongue over Jenny's folds, brushing her nose against the neatly trimmed pubes as she hungrily moved her mouth around. Finding her way to Jenny's pulsating clit, her tongue danced around it like this was her sole purpose. Jenny's moans mixed with the wet sound of Camilla's restless mouth on her pussy.

The erotic moment she was sharing with her female student had almost made Jenny forget about the guys. With Camilla eagerly working at her pussy, she looked around the room and smiled as she saw the priceless expression on the guys' faces. They were completely captivated by the scene in front of them, marveling at the sight of one woman worshiping another.

Camilla was getting increasingly wild, intoxicated by the sensation of licking her mentor. She moved away from the clit, and continued down to Jenny's wet opening. Lost in wanton lust, the girl inserted her tongue and started bobbing her head, fucking her adored teacher with her darted tongue. She had one arm around Jenny's thigh but the other one had disappeared between her legs. From the way her shoulder moved it was obvious she was touching herself, and she was getting uncontrollably lost in her own pleasure. Her moans were muffled as she pressed her face against Jenny's pussy to work her tongue deep inside.

Jenny was loving the dedicated attention she was receiving, indulgently lying back and enjoying the sensation of Camilla's tongue inside her. But she also felt a growing urge to once again be filled by something far bigger than a girl's tongue. She let her eyes travel around the audience that surrounded her bed, her eyes drawn to their hard cocks. They all looked so appealing, all rigid and ready for her. Her eyes lingered on Miguel, the only one that hadn't yet been inside her. Undeniably, she wanted to sample him too.

Jenny's lingering stare gave away her desire. The girl removed her mouth from Jenny's pussy and briefly turned to her boyfriend, grinning at him before returning her eyes to her teacher.

"Ms. Taylor..." she said in sultry tone as she wiped the mixture of saliva and Jenny's wetness from her chin with the back of her hand. "Can Miguel fuck you too?"

Jenny had to struggle to suppress a laugh as she saw Miguel's face light up. He looked like was ready to pop from just hearing his girlfriend's words.

"Of course," she said and scooted down to the edge of the bed, invitingly spreading her legs open. "Everybody gets to fuck me tonight."

With that, Camilla motioned her boyfriend over and made him kneel between Jenny's legs. She grabbed on to his shaft and after rubbing the head of his cock against Jenny's open slit a few times, she guided him inside.

"Oh, fuck..." they panted in unison as his cock disappeared inside Jenny's welcoming pussy, sliding deep inside her in one steady motion.

And Camilla wasn't done. Kneeling beside her boyfriend and still shamelessly rubbing herself, she bowed down and reconnected her mouth with Jenny's pussy. Jenny heard her own moans escalating as the physical stimulation shot beams of pleasure through her body. The combination of a man filling her up while a girl was furiously licking away at her clit was driving her ecstatic.

Invitingly, she waved the other guys in to join her on the bed. They knelt around her, the twins on her right and Phillip on her left. She let her hands explore their bodies and soon found her way to their erect cocks, enjoying their contours in her hands. She had to switch between the twins, pumping at one cock before moving to the next. She desired to take one in her mouth but found the angle to be awkward when she tried to get at it. Eric instead extended his middle finger as an offering for her hungry mouth, while Phillip and Dave started playing with her breasts.

"Ms. Taylor," Miguel panted. "I don't think I can hold back much longer."

Jenny felt the same way. The immense pleasure she was getting was sending her closer and closer to her inevitable climax. Looking at the cocks around her, it was evident that they too were more than ready to pop.

It was time to let the explosion happen.

"It's OK," she panted. "Keep fucking me!"

She released the cocks from her hands and grabbed her tits, holding them up as an inviting target. The guys quickly replaced her hands with their own, and looking up at them she could see they were reaching a point of no return. She felt Miguel still moving inside her, yet still holding back.

"Keep fucking me!" she repeated her demand. "Just come in me! And come on me!"

Miguel needed no more encouragement and furiously began pumping her hard, his hips slamming against her ass and thighs. The grunts from the guys around her signaled that they were all about to burst. She cried out as she felt her own orgasm overtake her body.

"Come for me my dears!"

The room erupted uncontrollably. As her body started shaking with ecstatic pleasure, she felt Miguel shooting his load deep inside her convulsing pussy. At the same time, cum started raining down on her as the rest of the guys directing their loads on her inviting tits. She arched her back, pushing her chest upwards to accept their generous offerings. In her ecstatic state she felt like her body was an altar for them to worship at. They were covering her, and every splash against her skin added to the flow of orgasmic thrills running through her body.

Jenny felt Camilla's body start to shiver against her. Through the loud wall of primarily male grunts and moans, she heard the girl crying out ecstatically, pushed over the edge by her own busy fingers. Craving the girls tongue for the last waves of her mind-blowing orgasm, Jenny reached down and grabbed Camilla's hair, holding the girl in place to ensure her tongue didn't escape. Even through her own orgasmic convulsions, Camilla duteously lapped away at Jenny's clit.

As the ecstatic flows eventually subsided, Jenny looked up on the faces around her, their faces in awkward uncertainty of what to say or do. Naturally, it was still up to her to lead the way.

"Thank you for your lovely gift," Jenny said, her voice deep and sultry, and the crowd smiled back at her.

She looked down her body and saw that her tits were completely covered in cum. It wasn't surprising given that she had teased the guys for most of the day.

"A very generous gift indeed," she smirked as she raised herself up to a sitting position, feeling the cum on her chest run down her body.

The students were studying her every move, enjoying the sight of their teacher in this messy state. She was covered in traces of what had happened tonight, baring evidence of a woman who had abandoned all inhibitions. She felt proud, her body glowing with post-orgasmic satisfaction.

"I look a bit messy," Jenny said with a sly smile. "I could do with a swim. Do you care to join me?"

She stood up and felt the cum running down her legs and dripping off her tits as she headed outside. She paraded slowly towards the ocean, the students once again following behind her. Reaching the sandy beach, she kicked of her shoes and continued out into the welcoming water. In the last remaining light of the already settled sun, they swam together -- all of them naked and rewarded.

The end.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,465 Followers