Rewiring a Recalcitrant Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watanabee himself wondered, had Wong's fellatio training improved? Was Kahili a savant? Even his amazing sister could learn from this one.

Kahili ran her tongue on the underside of his prick, nuzzled the purple head, kissed it, rubbed it on her face, cooed, "Sir, your cock and balls are amazing. Would you mind if I took those bull-balls in my mouth and give them a special suck-job?"

When Watanabee nodded yes she tilted her head to the side, opened her mouth, rolled a testicle onto her outstretched tongue, drew it inside, bathed it in the wet heat, tugged gently, stretching the ball-sac's skin, and with a low hum sent exquisite vibrations through his cock, her agile tongue licking the testicle even as she pushed it from her mouth. As her fingers ran up and down his shaft she gave the other ball the same loving treatment.

"Oh my, oh my, feels so good. You're going to make me come, you sweet thing."

She opened her mouth, showed him the testicle sitting on her tongue, let it slide past her lips, and said. "Good, I love cum, can't get enough."

She licked the underside of his prick, folded her lips over the purple head, sucked, moved lower and lower, taking inch-after-inch of throbbing cock-meat into her face, angled her head so the prick sat at the opening of her throat, paused, and, nostrils flaring, moved forward, driving him into her throat, where, clamping her lips on the shaft, she hummed and swallowed. As he groaned at the unexpected delight, she moved her head from side to side, sliding him around her throat, and vibrated her lips, sending waves of obscene pleasure into his body. She loved the feeling of a dildo in her throat, but real cock-meat was a thousand times better.

Watanabee, amazed a woman could keep a prick in her throat for so long, squeaked out, "I'm going to cum, you sweet bitch."

Rolling his balls in her hand, Kahili slid her mouth back up his cock. When the glistening purple head popped free and sat, throbbing, against her cheek, she said, "What would please you sir? To come in my mouth or on my face or in my throat?" then flicked her tongue on his shaft, and added, "Or maybe in my hair, give me a sperm-shampoo?"

Helpless before this wanton display of unalloyed sexuality, Watanabe could only stare, but Kahili knew sex-toys sometimes had to take things into their own hands, or mouths. She slid her face back over him, twisted her hand on the shaft, moved up and down the top three inches of his dick while tattooing his cock-head with her relentless tongue.

Watanabee squealed in delight, felt the cum boil in his balls, felt his testicles twitch, felt an explosion, felt cum charge up his cock.

Gurgling, "Gggllggg," as he filled her mouth, Kahili, while perfectly capable of swallowing it all, let a thick string seep from the corner of her mouth and drool down her chin while continuing to work her mouth and hand on his dick. Yipping in joy, he unleashed another load, her cheeks bulging as he filled her mouth.

She swallowed, making a happy show as the jism flowed down her throat, and pulled her head back. When his cock slipped from between her lips she reached for it, stroked it, licked the head whenever a new drop of cum appeared, making blatant her craving for every drop of his seed.

Cum dripped from her chin onto the turtleneck encasing her massive breasts.

Watanabee leaned back and, now the gentleman, pulled the handkerchief from his jacket and said, "My dear, you're splattered with cum. Let me help you."

Eyes dancing, Kahili collected the cum on her lips with his cock and dragged it over her lovely face.

"Thank you sit, but I can't get enough."

* * * *

Sitting on the deck of Dr. Wong's home, located on a ridge overlooking the city, Lopita held up a glass of champagne. "A toast to Kahili, welcome to our society of sex-toys."

Kahili, smiling beatifically, said, "Thank you, but I should be toasting all of you. I've never felt so alive or so free. I get to spend the rest of my life doing exactly what I want, serving my principal. I will miss you. Perhaps my principal will allow me to visit, like Jamie."

She turned to Dr. Wong. "Sir, on this last night, could I make love to you. It would be my way of saying thank you and," adding with a giggle, "I can't stop thinking about your dick."

"Kahili, I'd like that very much, one of the pleasures of my work is enjoying the sex-toys on their final night, but your principal was explicit, no man's penis is allowed inside you."

Although Kahili had been dreaming about fucking Dr. Wong, her disappointment was fleeting, her principal would have a good reason.

And although Wong, Lopita and Misaki had deflected all her inquiries about the identity of her principal, Kahili tried again. "Does this mean my principal is a woman?"

Misaki said, "Kahili, you know we're not allowed to tell you anything about your principal. You'll see tomorrow."

"Well, you can't blame a girl for trying," then, glancing at Lopita and Misaki, marveling, as she often had, at their beauty, Kahili said, "Dr. Wong am I correct that my principal's instructions allow me to spend tonight with your assistants, to thank them as we sex-toys are designed to do."

"You are correct my dear."

* * * *

Kahili was in the back of a limousine with Misaki and Lopita, entering a small private airport. She couldn't recall ever being this excited, or nervous. Would her principal be pleased with her?

She also wondered: who cared enough about her to have invested the money and energy needed to turn her into a sex-toy. Whomever it was must care deeply about her, for they'd perfected not only her body, but her mind: she'd learned more in the past few months than the rest of her life put together.

Was it someone who'd seen her dance, who'd admired her from a distance? Some of her ballet teachers had hit on her. Could it be one of them? Who would have known that her skinny frame could be transformed into a hard-bodied, curvy, big-titted beauty?

That morning she'd asked Lopita and Misaki what she should wear, what would please her principal? While they said her principal would like her in anything, the three of them finally settled on a sexy classy look. She'd covered her black lacy bra and matching garters and stockings with a black Rosetta Getty Lambskin Leather Midi Wrap Skirt and a white Rosetta Gathered-Neck Blouse, finishing with gold jewelry and calf-length high-heel boots.

The car pulled up to a runway, Kahili recognized the airplane, and it was suddenly clear, it should have been all along. Who else loved her this much? Her father had stood by her through all her moods, phases, and addictions, had always offered her a helping hand, which she'd always slapped away. She watched him, followed by Mr. Quigley, descend the plane's short stair case.

Kahili turned to her companions. "Ohmigosh, its Daddy, he's my principal?"

The smile on the women's faces answered her question.

"I should have known. Who else, I mean who else? After all the horrible things I did to him, said to him, did to myself knowing it would hurt him. Who else would care for me as much as he does? Now I have the chance to make it up to him. This is wonderful!"

The limousine stopped thirty feet from the plane and Misaki said, "Remember, your father is not looking for a fuck-bunny, but a woman, a full companion for life."

Quigley walked over and opened the door and Kahili stepped out, kissed his cheek, thanked him, turned to her father. Remembering Misaki's advice, her first two steps were calm, but her commitment to dignity could not stand before her excitement and she skipped into her father's arms.

"Oh Daddy thank you. It's so good to see you, to come home. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going to be the best sex-toy that ever was, I'll make you so proud!"

She hugged him, covered his face with kisses, until he held her at arm's length, said, "Welcome home honey, welcome home," and slipped his hand into hers. They walked back to the limousine, where Misaki and Lopita were standing. He extended his hand. "I need to thank you and Dr. Wong for all you've done."

The women took his hand and said, "You're welcome, Kahili's been a real pleasure. We think you will be pleased."

Jamison said, "I know I will. Now Kahili, it's time to say good-bye."

Kahili stepped forward, hugged the women, told them, eyes teary, that she loved them, kissed them good-bye, then turned with her father to board the airplane.

As they were driven back to the compound Misaki said, "She was special, but I don't think we'll see her again."

"No," Lopita said, "he's not interested in sharing, he'll never let her go."

The two women turned their attention to their tablets, reviewing the preliminary data on their next subject, a Hispanic pop star who'd just dumped her boyfriend. He wanted her back. The cover story would be that she was in rehab for depression.

* * * *

Quigley took his place behind the controls, pulling the cabin door shut behind him. Kahili sat with her father, excitedly describing her life with Dr. Wong, Misaki, and Lopita until the plane reached cruising altitude, when she undid her seat belt, kissed her father on his cheek, and held his hands in hers, brought them to her face, inhaled, appreciated her father's strong masculine scent, then titled her head and looked into his face. He was so handsome.

"Daddy, for all you've done for me, I'll spend the rest of my life saying thank you. I've learned so much, how to use my body to please myself and my lover. I hope you want me that way Daddy. I want to use my body to make you happy."

Henry Jamison said, "Of course Kahili, you will be my lover, my only lover, as was your mother," and took hold of her hands, brought them to his mouth, kissed them. When he let go she ran the palm of her hand on his penis. He was hard, thick, and long. She took a deep breath, knelt before him, undid his seat belt, his belt buckle, and pulled his pants and boxers to his knees.

It was free. Longer and thicker than even Mr. Watanabee's impressive tool, the shaft was light brown in color, the head a bit darker, the pubic hair darker still, the smell deep and rich.

In a single declarative sentence whose meaning was unmistakable, Kahili said, "I want it," reached for it, stopped, looked to her father, seeking permission. Henry took her hand, placed it on his penis, and Kahili wrapped her fingers around it - this explained her mother's happy squeals at night - squeezed, and churning the spittle in her mouth, leaned forward, took a deep breath, drank in his smell and, so excited she feared she'd hyperventilate, parted her pink lips and let the saliva ooze onto his dick, watching it flow down the sides of the shaft. She extended her tongue, flicked it on the cock-head, loved the musky taste.

Swirling her tongue on the crown, she took the head in her mouth, slid half-way down, returned to the top, focused on the knob, twisted her hand on the shaft.

Her father groaned, his body vibrating under her ministrations, and Kahili, knowing she was pleasing him, felt a sharp stab of desire between her legs. Nothing Dr. Wong exposed her to matched this moment and distracted by the throbbing need of her own sex Kahili closed her eyes, concentrated, returning her focus to sucking her father's cock.

Henry Jamison stroked her hair. "Oh my child, your mouth, your hands, they're perfect."

Lifting her head, Kahili said, "I'm so happy Daddy to be here with you," closed her lips around him, moaned into his flesh, thought of the little girl she used to be, the girl inexplicably repulsed by sex. Grateful that girl was no longer, she relished the massive cock filling her mouth. She was a sex-toy, she was his sex-toy.

The noise of the airplane retreated before the loud wet sounds of her mouth.

As she sucked Kahili longed for the moment when her father filled her mouth with his seed, the seed from which she'd emerged. And, while that same thought tempted her father, on this, their first time together, Henry Jamison wanted more. He tilted her head back and said, "Kahili, that's enough," repeating his command as she continued feeding on his dick.

She let him slip from her mouth, licked the head. "I'm sorry Daddy, am I doing something wrong?"

"No my darling. You have an amazing mouth. But please, stand up."

They both did and he kissed her, his tongue entered her mouth. It was, like him, warm and soft and powerful and supple and sexy. Kahili could feel it in her toes. She grabbed his shoulders, kissed him back, the kisses not of a child/daughter, but of a woman/lover/sex-toy. His dick was pressed against her, she longed for the moment they joined their bodies together.

As they kissed Henry caressed her, explored her body, then her clothes, trying to undress her, but Henry was out of practice and her outfit not susceptible to quick or easy removal. Kahili, realizing what he wanted, moved her mouth to his ear and purred, "Would you like some help..." then stepped away. She was confused.

"What do I call you? Father? Henry? Daddy? Sir? Principal? Master?"

"All at certain time I suspect, but I think Daddy right now, and most of the time."

Kahili smiled, said, "I like that," and considered stripping, dancing, putting on a show. It would be fun, but it was not for now. She'd do it in the future, but this, there first time together, should be dignified, courtly even.

"Daddy can we go to the bedroom? I'd like to undress for you."

Henry followed his daughter to the plane's small bedroom, where she removed her jacket, placed it on a hanger, hung it in the closet, and her back still to him, her pulse pounding, said, "Daddy, would you unbutton me?"

Although normally cool and unflappable, it took Henry Jamison's trembling hands several attempts to undo the buttons running up the back of her blouse. When he finished she turned, cocked her head, her long blonde hair swaying with the motion, said, "Thank you," and kissed him. Their lips folded against each other for a long moment and when they were done she said, "I like that," and took off her blouse, hung it up, unwrapped her skirt from her body. As she hung it up she raised her butt, all but naked in a minute thong, displaying herself to him.

Nervous (would he approve?), wearing only her boots and lingerie, she turned.

"What do you think Daddy?"

"Kahili you're magnificent. You've put on weight, you're so strong. You were so thin. I worried all the time."

"I'm sorry I worried you Daddy. When I look in the mirror, I still expect to see the emaciated body of the little girl. Instead, thanks to you, I see this, the body of a woman. And it can do so many amazing wonderful things; I'll show them all to you."

She sat on the edge of the bed, leaned forward, displaying the full expanse of her breasts, and said, "Would you help me with my boots?" Her father knelt, pulled the boots from her feet, she thanked him, stood, turned around. Henry undid her bra and Kahili gasped and her sex spasmed when the cool air hit her chest. She'd been so focused on her father that she'd not fully appreciated how aroused she was. Now, as her father's hands slid down her back and unhooked her garters, she felt a bubbling mass of hot lava between her legs on its way to cataclysmic eruption. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself, turned to face him, hooked her fingers in her garter belt, rolled her panties and stockings down her legs, felt the room's cool air on her damp pussy. Slipping out of her lingerie she undid her father's tie, removed his jacket and shirt, knelt, untied his shoes, carried it all to the closet, hung it up. As she did her father approached her from behind, kissed the back of her head, and slid his hands down her body to her rump, squeezing the cheeks.

"I remember when you barely had a butt. Now it's round and hard, perfect. You're beautiful Kahili, even more so than your mother."

She turned, touched her father's jaw, admired his strong masculine features, brought her lips to his, kissed his wonderful mouth, and said, "Thank you Daddy. I miss Mom. I hope you can love me like you loved her, that I can be not only your daughter, but a true wife, a lover and companion for life, someone you can always count on."

She lowered her hands, worked his pants and boxers, over his hips, let them fall to the floor, brushed her hand on his erection. It seemed familiar, then she recognized it. It was the model for the dildos Dr. Wong had provided, the ones on which she'd trained her body. Kahili felt a stab of joy, she knew exactly how to care for this particular penis.

She moved forward, pressed her sex, wet and bald, to his dick. As Henry ran a hand down her back Kahili wrapped her fingers around it, swung it between her legs, brushed it in her steamy throbbing crotch, ran the head along her slick slit and, to her father's happy moan, shook her butt, moving the cock-head against her pussy lips. She was wet, she was always wet now. Her juice flowed onto him.

She'd imagined her first time with her principal, thought she'd take it nice and slow, demonstrate all her skills, but her imagination had been limited, she'd never envisioned the principal would be her father. More important than all her sexual tricks, for she had a lifetime for those, this was the moment when her father would complete her, join his body to hers, her most intimate part would yield and mold itself to him, to what had created her, the very symbol, the emblem of his authority over her.

She needed her father inside her. She placed the cock-head at the entrance of her sex and said, "Daddy, take me."

He moved into her, she pushed into him. His warm thick throbbing dick spread her pussy lips, which clung to the head, then slid down his length. She moaned in delight, his living cock so much better than the dildos, rocked her hips, forced more of him into her, dug her fingers into his shoulders. A veneer of sweat appeared on her, face, chest, stomach, thighs, and ass; her breasts, full and firm, nipples hard as diamonds, pressed to his chest.

Henry, who'd imagined it would take time to adjust to his daughter as lover, was already under her spell. Dr. Wong had earned every penny he'd been paid. Kahili was still Kahili, but she was also fully the person he knew she could be. She would take her mother's place at his side, be his perfect mate.

Kahili, on the other hand, had discarded her contemplative mood: she was overwhelmed by, immersed in her passion, her hunger for this man. She needed to satisfy it, satisfy her sex and her soul. She pushed her body onto her father's cock; her juice flowed down his length, infused his pubic hair, dripped off his balls.

And when he was finally inside her, Kahili employed the muscles of her new body, ground herself into him. Her g-spot pulsated on his dick, her hyper-sensitive clit rolled against his pubic bone. An orgasm, born, maturing, and blossoming in a single instant, exploded, she whimpered in pleasure, the sensation of perfect joy overwhelming her. Her skin flushed bright red, juice poured from her sex, sweat dripped down her face.

"I love you Daddy."

Henry said, "I love you Kahili, welcome home," cupped her ass cheeks, lifted her, pivoted, laid her on the bed as he moved atop her and began to slide his thick hard member in and out of his daughter. He held her shoulders, fucked her deep and hard. Kahili rolled her pussy walls on him, pushed her crotch into him, felt his pounding heart on her chest, his gasps of breath, his balls slapping against her ass. When his muscles tensed she knew he was ready, brought her mouth to his ear, whispered, "Oh daddy fill me up, come inside me, give me your seed, make me your wife." When he exploded within her she came again, imagining load after load of his seed cascading down the walls of her sex, into her womb, and came again.