Rewiring a Recalcitrant Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went limp, molding her powerful form to his, an arm draped across his back, moaning as the last bit of seed drizzled from his tool into her body. He pulled out of her with a wet slurping sound she, rolled to the side, looked at her through half-open eyes. Her body shone with sweat, the picture of health and radiant sexuality. He smiled.

She reached for his dick, dripping with her juice, thought about all the hours she'd spend with it, snuggled up to him, and said, "I love you Daddy. Dr. Wong, Lopita, Misaki, they changed me, but also left me the same, didn't they?"

"Yes they did Kahili. Do you approve?"

"Oh yes Daddy, so very much, yes."

* * * *

Still majority owner and chairman of the board of directors, Henry Jamison turned the day-to-day operations of the company over to Bill Quigley who, Henry had to admit, did every bit as good a job as he would have. Henry's primary job was now, as Camille's had been, supporting the family's full-time employee, Kahili Jamison, Deputy Vice-President of Finance.

Thus, a few weeks ago he'd joined Kahili and Rhonda Johnson, Vice-President of Finance, for a meeting in Quigley's office.

"Thanks for coming Henry. Through several board members we've been approached about purchasing a 20% interest in Onren at a 25% discount from the listed stock price. These board members are pushing the deal hard, say it's to good to pass up, which it is. It's way too good, which makes me uncomfortable. The issue will come to a head at the next board meeting, which is three weeks away. Rhonda, I want to put Kahili on this full-time; Kahili I want you to tear this deal apart, look into every crack and cranny. I want to know more about it then Onren does."

Rhonda shifted uncomfortably, she would not say no, but she depended on Kahili, who was bright, hard-working, and preternaturally focused, to get her department's work done.

Quigley had anticipated her concern.

"Henry, I'd like to ask a favor. Can we get you out of retirement to take over Kahili's day-to-day activities while she works on this project."

Henry looked to Rhonda, saw the smile of approval on her face, and said, "When do I start boss?"

* * * *

Holding a cup of coffee, Jamison stepped onto the back deck. Kahili was reaching back to squeeze the water from her hair, after completing a two mile ocean swim. Barely panting, she was topless and wearing white bikini bottoms. When she saw her father she waved, walked up the stairs to the deck, looked at the coffee, and said, "Now Daddy, I've warned you about that stuff. It's not good for you."

"Well honey, give me some credit. I'm down to one cup a day, first thing in the morning."

Kahili, thinking about how her father had changed his diet, lost weight, and was in his best shape in years, cut him a break. "Okay Daddy, just one."

"Thanks darling. Are you ready for the presentation?"

"Yes, although I'm a little nervous. I got up in the middle of the night, went over it again."

"I heard you. You'll do fine."

* * * *

Kahili stood before the Board of Directors wearing a red power suit. It struck a perfect balance, hiding, but not wholly obscuring, her ample charms. She knew the power a beautiful woman, especially a powerful inaccessible woman, had over a group of men (there was only one woman on the board of directors, Kahili had plans to do something about that). She was beautiful, was the owner's daughter, and had learned how to be imperious. She knew her stuff; She was on, she'd soon have these men eating out of the palm of her hand.

"As you know, we've been offered a 20% interest in Onren at a 25% discount from the stock price. It seems to good a deal to pass up. Mr. Quigley asked me to look into it."

On the screen behind her appeared Onren's annual return on investment for the past decade. The figures were both high and remarkably consistent, all within a single percentage point of each other.

"Onren claims, through proprietary computer modeling, that it has been able to tame what has always been a volatile market sector and these figures support its assertion. Same high rate of return every year. I dug deeper, found something even more remarkable. Onren says its advanced accounting techniques allow it to track division-by-division returns on a quarterly basis, and when we look at those numbers..."

They appeared on the screen behind her.

"... we find the same unerring consistency over hundreds of departments each and every year."

"Gentlemen and," nodding to the woman on the board, "lady, this is a statistical impossibility. Nobody is always right; nobody is always right to the same exact degree. Random chance, chaos theory, whatever you call it, the world doesn't work this way. The only way this happens is by shuffling figures and assigning returns to departments based not on what the department produces, but on how it will appear on the financial report."

One of the directors said, "Doesn't Onren achieve this with its advanced accounting techniques?"

"Yes, that's what Onren says, advanced accounting techniques run on its proprietary computer model, none of which the public has ever seen."

"Why would it reveal this information?"

Kahili smiled. "Well possibly because it doesn't exist, but I take your point, if it did exist, why would Onren tell anyone about it. Which is another thing that bothers me. No one has begun to replicate any portion of this technology. Intellectual property doesn't stay secret this long anymore, nothing is so advanced it can't be copied, or stolen, or reverse-engineered.

"But I grant you, these are just my suspicions, there is no smoking gun, which is why," Kahili gestured to boxes on the side of the room stuffed with government reports, "Our Washington lawyers forward me and I read Onren's Securities and Exchange Commission filings for the last fifteen years."

There was a rustling in the room as the board members imagined the long hours Kahili spent plowing though this mountain of tedious information.

"Starting twelve years ago each annual report contained a footnote, usually numbered between 234 and 268. The most recent," it appeared on the screen behind her," is numbered 274. It, as do the others, state that Onren is a limited liability partner in several overseas power plant projects which are not included in the financial statement. This is the only reference to these investments, there is no mention of them anywhere else. The footnote doesn't tell us what these investments are, where they are, how many there are. Onren's practice is to drown you in data, not withhold it, so this struck me as odd. I tracked the projects down."

Here Kahili said a silent thank you to Quigley's network of contacts and operatives, without whom she'd never have been able to identify the mystery projects.

A series of articles from the Brazilian press appeared on the screen behind her.

"This information is gathered at tag 46 of your materials. There is one for each of the twenty-four projects we located; we cannot guarantee we found them all. The projects are in Brazil, Uzbekistan, Nigeria, India, all over the globe. Each one, I repeat, each one, is over-budget, years behind in construction, and poses a loss that would devastate Onren, cumulatively no company could survive them. Normally, we would not be concerned, Onren is a limited partner, it has no liability for the losses, but we located the ownership and financing records, mostly in local courthouses, for two-thirds of the projects. In each case, again I repeat, in each case, Onren was originally the sole owner and the project appeared on Onren's balance sheet. Onren became a limited partner, with limited liability, only when the deal soured. The project would then come off the company's financial statement, reappearing in this footnote. I kept thinking, why would the lenders let Onren off the hook and, it turned out, they didn't. In each case Onren guaranteed the full partners' liability. In other words Onren is still on the line for all these projects. The company is effectively insolvent, it's just hiding it."

The Board peppered her with questions, but Kahili, thoroughly immersed in the data, and with a memory enhanced by Dr. Wong, handled them all. The Board rejected the deal.

* * * *

Holding herself up on her arms, Kahili was sliding up and down her father's dick, rippling her cunt muscles on its length, rolling her g-spot roll on the warm, soft, rock hard surface of her Daddy's perfect instrument.

"Oh Daddy I love fucking you."

Henry Jamison looked down her body, watched his daughter's bald pussy devour his penis, felt his daughter's sex undulate on its length, looked to her flat stomach, watched her flex the muscles that delivered this sublime joy. His eyes traveled further up, her round firm breasts swayed with her motion, then looked to her face, framed by her thick blonde hair, her bright happy blue eyes focused on him. His wife had been a beautiful woman and a skilled lover, but no woman could match Kahili.

"I love you Kahili."

"I love you Daddy, fuck me forever."

"I will, Kahili, I will."

She lowered her body, their sweaty frames slid against each other, her firm breasts plowed across his chest, her hard nipples left furrows in his skin. Moving in practiced unison, they kept going, each stroke crushing her clit between their pubic bones. Kahili clamped her sex on her father's dick.

Joy topped joy, their level of excitement grew ever higher, approached the violent, and Kahili, in her own sexual nirvana, repeated as if a mantra: "Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

With a single grunt that shook the bed Henry Jamison exploded, filling his daughter. As his seed surged through her, cresting against her womb, Kahili joined him in an earth shattering orgasm that left both of them unable to do anything but hold each other, until Kahili slid off her father, nestled to his side, rested her head on his shoulder, loved the feel of his warm sweaty body, loved his intense masculine smell.

"You were brilliant today Kahili, I was so proud."

"Thank you Daddy. I hope I always make you proud. Daddy, thank you for rescuing me, changing me, helping me reach my potential, showing me my purpose."

"And thank you Kahili."

"What do you mean Daddy?"

"You've rescued me too, from a sad lonely life."

"You're welcome Daddy. Sometimes I think about Mr. Quigley like that, he doesn't have anyone in his life."

"No he doesn't Kahili, he's given his life to the company just as I did. He's also been a good friend to me, and you. He kept track of you during your years in the wilderness."

"I know Daddy, I owe him a lot."

"We owe him a lot. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Do you remember his niece Marisa?"

Kahili recalled the girl. Light brown hair, pretty, positive, optimistic, and smart as a whip. She was studying at Stanford. There had been talk about her joining the company. Mr. Quigley adored her and she glowed when in the company of her favorite uncle.

"Yes Daddy, I really liked her."

"During her senior year at Stanford she had an affair with one of her professors and decided to stay out there to be with him. She received several offers from top notch Silicon Valley firms and then received an announcement - on Twitter - that he'd married one other classmates. He'd been seeing both of them, and a third. She went into tailspin, she'd been a virgin, saving herself, he'd been her first, and turned down all her jobs. She is being treated, with little success, for depression.

"I've arranged to have her brought to Dr. Wong. He'll help her, convert her into a sex-toy for Bill, as he did with you. It's my way of thanking him."

Kahili smiled, her happiness exceeding her father's, for unlike him, she not only understood the wonderful gift he was providing Mr. Quigley, she understood the even greater gift he was bestowing on Marisa.

"Oh Daddy, that's perfect and it would be like I had a sister."

* * * *

At dinner celebrating his daughter's triumph before the Board of Directors, Henry Jamison ordered a bottle of champagne.

"No champagne Daddy."

Noting the serious tone of his daughter's voice, he said, "Why Kahili? What's wrong?"

Kahili's smile lit up the room. "Oh Daddy, nothing's wrong. Its just that, I found out yesterday, but wanted to wait until after the meeting to tell you. I'm pregnant."

* * * *

Six months later Onren collapsed. Jamison Enterprises, which had sold Onren stock short, made a bundle. But that wasn't the best news. The best news was Kahili's belly, round and full and oh so beautiful.