All Comments on 'Rex and Jo'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 6 years ago
More please

The biggest disappointment i get is reading a great story that is not followed up with other chapters.this is set up for more chapters spread over his college years. Please add them and thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story and hopefully only the beginning...

It's nice to see you submitting new stories, because I've really enjoyed your previous efforts. I hope this will become a multi-part story.....Thanks!

LuvsdogLuvsdogover 6 years ago
Wow! Er... I meant WOW!!

That was absolutely incredible. I fkn Loved It!!!

Oeddie069Oeddie069over 6 years ago
Hot!!!

Wow! Seriously hot, and a lovely play with the Oedipus Rex theme!

Granted, I kind of guessed where the story might go from the opening and the category, but you amped it up far more than I expected. Definitely five stars!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Great Concept , Strong Characters that Were Underutilized by Talented Author That Left Mega-Dramatic Situations to Wither on Vine

I don't quarrel with happy ending MajorRewrite opted for as opposed to original tragedy that served as initial template for this imaginative update. Yet the plot followed a primrose path and should have gotten far more primordial. How ? The character of King should have been a tangible threat throughout story before Jo and Rex are allowed to fully bask in taboo trysts. This should only be first installment. King and Rex are destined to face-off like Luke and Darth .

Please . Please . Please don't let this explosive sequel go fallow. I'm giving 5 stars in anticipation you will do the right thing . Your introduction was brilliant and it's clear you have the right stuff to make a classic.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

More parts please maybe there can be a pregnancy

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That was fun

The word play was a hoot ie king - rex, fate, castle, moat, and, and,

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Way to go!

Loved it!

Yes it was obvious where the story was going, but it went there very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great part 1, 5☆

Can't wait for the clash between father and son, the suspense please don't make us wait to long for a conclusion. (You got to be divorced to marry and start a new)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the buildup and the twist. I thought that Jo and Marie were going to be sisters. I didn't see it as mother/son. I hoped that he was going to sneak away and follow them to the creek. Five stars!

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 6 years ago
I liked it

Great, involved story, good character development, hot sex, and a car.

Bravo.

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Loved the build-up and the plot twist was unexpected! Any chance for a sequel and Marie joins them?

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
One of my favourite stories ...

Loved it, great twist but had guessed it was that when they first got together, my wife says ive read it before but i haven't, oh well she enjoyed it too so we dod some role playing and damn did we end up knackered after lol

5* for a great story, cheeeeers 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

mentalmanmentalmanover 6 years ago
Hotter than hot!

Loved the grudge fucking... Taking out his hurt and anger. Jo is one of the kinkiest characters in a long time. Simply marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I hope this isnt the end of rex and jo, been 4 days and i cant get the story out of my head. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok ok

Ok ok, you know this is hot as hell, and can't end here! I see his Dad, Jo's husband coming back to collect her. Rex will have to vanquish him to win her. Oedipus alive and well. 5 Stars,( plus if I could).

homerjayhomerjayover 6 years ago
excellent

hoping part 2 involves his other mom. thanks.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Part 2

Would certainly 'wrap things up!' Very well written and certainly mind stimulating with that twist! Just one more story at least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ever since i read it i have been waiting for an update...and bookmarked it....it's one of the best erotica.....with amazing character ....waiting for Rex and Jo's next home visit.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

While I still consider your other Incest story, Spring Break Wife, to be arguably your best, hottest story, I must say I was really surprised and thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. Please tell me there's gonna be a sequel? I'd honestly like to see Rex & Jo hook up with Natalia (who sounded incredibly sexy) again, and maybe even a little action between Rex & his adopted Mom Marie. Or even a foursome between Rex, Jo, and his adoptive parents.

Please consider making that happen!

gara5289gara5289about 6 years ago
Really good but...

Felt like a very rushed ending. And i agree with the other posters that Spring Break was a better incest story.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Unusual Story

Excellent story fun & playful. Really enjoyed the story one of the best ones.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
No sequel required

I loved it; great work. But it was adequately long to develop the characters, and while I enjoyed following along with what they did, I was sated and have no interest in what they do next.

homerjayhomerjayabout 6 years ago
nice

thanks, he should have fucked his adoptive mother too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missed the Mom to Mom scene

Add another Chapter or two for the mom to mom sex. That is unbelievably hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and sensual!

Dearest Major,

You're framing quite a steamy little hamlet at UT! There's sexy Gary and his mom/wife, Amy, from SPRING BREAK WIFE (including Gary's baby sister/daughter). From OFFICE WIFE is Natalia and Jake (referenced by Natalia as her boyfriend). Now you've introduced Sexy Rexy and his mom/lover, Jo. Indeed, a very hot community. Keep building!

csltcsltover 5 years ago
Great!

Lovely story, wish I could give more than 5 Stars!

WOLVERINE12WOLVERINE12over 5 years ago
Great as usual!!!!!

Great character buildup but you glossed over the important situations (like when rex got to know jo is his mom). You could have handled that better. That particular moment was anticlimactic.

***** Stars...please write more stories...thanks

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
Great Story but....

I liked the story very much.. and the mother bit was a interesting twist... And, I agree with some of the others... and there needs to be an additional chapter with both couples switching partners... it is almost there already..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I recognized Natalia from "Office Wife". Jo is an absolutely incredible character. Even with the Oedipus introduction, I never suspected the incest theme until Marie said he was adopted. At that point it clicked. Don't add to the story. There is no where to go. The hot sex is now a given. A pregnant Jo would be a disaster. As was said - "she is a shitty mom, but a hot fucking bitch". Leave it be and move on. Now that Natalia from "Office Wife" is established as a cheater, write something where she is the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
been 2 years

it has been 2 years since last story

would love a 2 chapter to this story that he get jo pregnate

and they move in with his parents after they find out that she is pregnate

and jo make love with marie and rex joins and does mark afterwords

Omart57Omart57almost 5 years ago
Absolutely Great!

Fantastic story, Hot and steamy, strong characters and a very good concept! Would love to read more from you!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
Another

Be hot for son to go home again & have 3sum w/ real mom & adopted mom. Also get more details of adopted mom too. Also , mayb have a part w/ his best friend & his wife. Switch partners or have an orgy. Put invite the study group for an orgy too. Never kno, so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow....

Really hot, extremely well written. A return visit home would be fantastic:

Dad gets the threesome he's always wanted.

They get high on shrooms and swap partners.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A sequel?

NO! It's a fairly good story, but too slutty for me. If you went with all the dumb suggestions it would make it a 1 star story for me.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Cool story.......Like what is the percentage of this happening in Real life? But I am sure it has happen at least once before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For those asking for a sequel

The problem is, this IS a sequel, to Gary and his mother Amy's Spring Break adventure, and to the story of Jake and Natalia (and her mother, Carmen, his work wife). This author has four stories. 3 of them are related, and this is the last of the three.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 4 years ago

kinky lady,, loved the story, loved jo,,why are they leaving, why didn't they stay for the summer? lolol. wildly outrageous premise, but very erotic and loving and romantic,,ticks all my boxes nd kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy Oedipous complex, Batman!

Extremely hot fuck story. Wished Rex had a time at his adopted mom, but that would've strayed too far from the original 3000 year old story line.

Good work!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

You keep blowing my mind. I didn't realize until this story that you had tied them all together in some way. I agree that it would have been wild if Marie was with them one time. So good but of course we all want more.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 4 years ago

You did a fantastic job with the character development. I especially enjoyed the bantering between birth mother and son. I wish I could give 10 stars.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Great, love your thoughts and writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it. what a surprise when she turned out to be his mother. Would loved to see him fuck his step mother. that would have been a great ending.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
Twisted

So well written - certainly 'grabs one' inside and then you have such a perfect ending!

Enjoyable details and lust that literally 'cums' out! Thank you! How about another story to stimulate our 'heads!?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Should have let the stepmom and jo develop, stepmom could have visited them and all 3 got together. Very hot.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago

Daammnn, so vivid. So well written. And I'm not supposed to like this stuff. So, Amy and Gary had a girl. 5 stars!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

5* I loved the story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Great story. Really enjoyed this one, didn't want it to end.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

A fun storey, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These ridiculous character names are a huge distraction throughout. Why?

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Why does your convoluted mind appeal to me? Darn good story, and the twist was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, really, well done. THANK YOU for a fun ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant, thank you for writing such a hot story. You really are the master of this genre.

BBC2stretchuBBC2stretchuover 2 years ago

Where is part 2? It is obvious that Gary and Amy is mother and son as well. I was hoping that you would get to it. Jo is a great character that should be continued with Rex.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

An unusual story but an interesting one. I love the idea of the tattoo. Sex with Jo. And mom and dad would have been fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars. Jo is one Sexy Fucking Cunt. RW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As I was reading the story I fell in love with Jo. Amazing...

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 2 years ago

This really needs a part 2,3,4 ...

ozziegonozziegonover 1 year ago

Liked it. Creative.

Blacmamba0099Blacmamba0099over 1 year ago

Loved it would to read more bout Jo & Rex maybe see them go on a trip with Amy & Gary

oldmooseoldmooseover 1 year ago

Great story! Although I could see where it was going as soon as Rex enrolled in Classics class, it did not interfere with my enjoyment of the story. As others have mentioned, Jo is a great character. I especially liked the way it did not bother her when she found out Rex was her son; it only made her enjoy it more. If you have the inclination I'd love to hear more of their story. I don't presume to suggest where the story should go. You're very capable on that front.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

I gave a 4, but I am especially anxious to give a five for the next installment. There will be one won't, right?

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow! Who knew the classics could be such fun! I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing story well thought out it was one of the best i have read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After the professor told the story about the Greek marrying his mother I figured that would occur in the story & it did. There were no surprises for me but the story was very hot & well written so it deserved a 5 star rating. The sex scenes could have been more graphic but again they were good. I enjoyed reading it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the most awesome mom-son story plots that I have come across Lit. It was surprising and extremely sexy. Only regret is it did not go further. Would have loved more chapters. But keep up the good work and keep entertaining us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story. But I think there's still scope for a few more twists. After all it's only a surmise on their part that they are mother and son. They have not reached to any proof yet. Till they go to that hospital and check the old register nothing could be proved. Even that may not be of help. There could be some other kids born at the same hospital on the same day and given for adoption. So think about it. There's scope for some more chapters.

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwade6 months ago

The tragedy of Oedipus needed a Major Rewrite. Well done!!!

Lector78Lector786 months ago

Buenísima adaptación del clásico griego, esta un poco en el aire la futura relación de Rex, Jo y Marié, quedo pendiente desarrollarla, quizá por el autor o alguien que quiera hacer una continuación o epílogo.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP6 months ago

Mom Son stories are my favorites. NIce twist and surprise. Sequel would be nice. JT however would you add surprises? Hmmm.

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Really nice. Hope he evolves & lets his moms enjoy themselves

AmberSolisAmberSolis4 months ago

Great story! It always made me wonder why Oedipus Rex had to be a tragedy. Especially as it was written by a Greek, and the Greeks have added entire volumes to the encyclopedia of human sexuality. I always wondered why it didn't end exactly as your masterfully well-written story did. Five stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pardon the pun, (but I could see that cumming), in the storyline as soon as the adoption was said. What about a chapter 2, Jo is still married and Rex need to say hello to the sperm donor of a father b4 punching his lights out, get the divorce and then live together in a log cabin next to a lake, as long as jo dont cheat on him with a man and she stays true to her word as rex is the only one for her.

MCRider2525MCRider25252 months ago

Great, great story!!! So much fun, so detailed, so sexy. Loved the mom twist!!!! Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would have given 10 stars but only 5 to give 👍 thank you great writing enjoyed it too the end. Had an inkling he was adopted early in the story ? Ugly faced father. Ugly faced son ? Had me reading to the end. Well done but I would have liked it to go a little further

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Damn it where's the rest? The chapter with his real and adopted mom getting it on and them letting her know he's actually fucking his real mom. And it turns his adopted mom on something fierce and she decides to get involved with them on a more permanent basis. Chapter 2: My Two Moms :) Come on, I can't be the only one seeing it. And of course he knocks up his real mom because you gotta have a little pregnancy to make a M/S incest story complete. Fuuuck I'm turning myself on something crazy here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...