Rex and Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," I exclaimed. This woman was too good to be true.

CHAPTER 5

At six o'clock the next morning I woke. Long, lean, beautiful Jo sprawled on the bed by my side. I was tempted to wake her for a fuck, but I figured she needed sleep more than I needed sex.

I showered and put on gym shorts, t-shirt and sneakers. "Why are you up so early, kid?" Jo groaned. Clearly she did not approve.

"I workout before my eight o'clock class," I explained.

She pulled the sheet up over her head and muttered, "You're nuts."

I tugged the sheet down and kissed her gently. "I'll be back around eleven thirty. Let's go out for lunch."

She grunted vaguely and rolled over.

I stuffed clothes in my backpack to change into after my workout and left.

After a hard workout, I was feeling good on my way to my eight o'clock class. This marketing class was the last one I had to attend before exams. My friend Gary was in it too. "So, what happened with the snake tattoo lady?" he immediately asked.

I grinned. "Her name is Jo and she's in my bed right now."

"You are the man!" Gary cheered and we high-fived. "You beat the crap out of the husband and bedded the wife. Not a bad day's work."

"Surprised the shit out of me," I admitted. "Hey, I'm taking her to lunch at the Copper Kettle. Why don't you and Amy meet us there?"

"Okay. Amy is always looking for reasons to get out of the apartment."

"How's she holding up?" I inquired. His wife Amy was a stay-at-home mom taking care of their baby.

"Pretty well. Amy loves being a mom but she gets lonely sometimes."

I texted Jo to let her know that Gary and Amy were coming to lunch with us.

When I arrived home at eleven thirty, the sight of Jo made my eyes open wide. "Wow," I told her. "You look hot."

She had on a sheer gray sleeveless top, a black spandex mini-skirt, and black cowboy boots. Her black lace bra was visible through the top. Her long brunette hair was brushed to a shine and draped in waves over her shoulders. Her lipstick was a deep plum color and her eyeshadow was smokey gray.

She gave me her sultry smile and said, "Thanks, big guy."

"You'll make eyes pop. Girls don't dress like that in Knoxville."

Jo looked down at herself. "I always dress this way. It's kind of expected in a band."

I was right. Jo turned heads all along our walk to the restaurant and Gary's eyes bugged when he saw her. I made introductions.

Gary's wife Amy was as stunning as Jo, but in a different way. Amy was a few inches shorter, platinum-blonde, and had a lot bigger breasts that strained the top of her dress.

The women hit it off right away, and Jo's sexy attire didn't faze Amy. "How old is your baby?" Jo asked.

"Five months. She's adorable but letting a babysitter take care of her for a few hours is a welcome break for me. You and Rex just met?"

Jo nodded. "Yesterday. He rescued me from my idiot husband and is letting me stay with him until I figure out what to do next. How long have you known Gary?"

"All his life. He grew up to be such a great guy I just had to have him for myself," Amy giggled. "I married him before college girls could get their claws into him."

"I'm relieved to meet someone who isn't a teenager," Jo admitted. "You look about my age."

"I'm 34," Amy replied.

"I'm 36."

"It's about time you met a real woman, Rex," Amy said to me. "Isn't she a lot better than those teenage girls?"

"Miles better. No comparison," I concurred.

The four of us had a great time together. Jo told us about life on the road in a small-time rock band.

"What did you like most about being on the road?" Amy asked Jo.

"Traveling around and seeing the country was great, but we never had much money and had to make do. Some things about that were fun though, like rain showers. Early on, just a few months after I ran away with King, we were camping in a field somewhere outside of Atlanta. It weren't a real campground, just a place where broke people like us camped cause it was free. Probably illegal. Anyway, there was no showers or nothing and after a couple days I felt gritty and stinky. It poured rain so I grabbed soap and shampoo and went outside naked to wash. The whole outdoors was my shower. I did that lots of times after that. I love it even though rain is usually pretty cold."

"Did anyone ever see you?" Gary asked.

"A couple times, but if they seemed dangerous I just went in the van. It was no problem."

After lunch, Jo and I went home and continued to learn about each other by asking lots of questions.

"Are you from Tennessee?" Jo asked.

"Yep. A small town called Corinth," I answered.

"Corinth? I grew up in Thebes!" The two towns were close to each other, about two hours from Knoxville.

"Small world."

"It's kinda spooky. I still feel like I know you from somewhere. Maybe we ran into each other there."

I shrugged. "Maybe. You still have family or friends there?"

She shook her head. "My family kicked me out a long ago, when I was 15 and they found me in bed with King. I've never been back to Thebes. No reason to go."

"15? Wow. That must have been hard."

"Usually I tell people that King seduced me, but that ain't what happened. I was a bored girl in a small town and I wanted out. It wasn't hard getting him in bed or convincing him to take me with him. I've always been pretty enough to get my way."

"So you were with King since you were 15? What went wrong?"

She shrugged. "Up till recently being on the road was fun. You know, traveling, playing in bars, drinking and goofing off. But I'm tired of it. And King was always kind of an asshole and he got worse as he got older."

"Is there a story behind the snake tattoo?" I inquired. My finger traced the design on her arm.

"King said I was like the snake in the Adam and Eve story. I tempted him into sin. It was a load of crap because he was born rotten. But I agreed to get the tattoo because I like the way it looks."

"I like it too," I told her. "It's wild."

"Your girlfriends don't have tattoos?" she asked.

"A: I don't have girlfriends," I informed her. "And B: I don't know any girls with great tats like that. A few have little hearts or butterflies or stuff."

She gave me her sultry smile. "Do you think I'm a snake leading you into temptation?"

"Could be. You are having your wicked way with me."

Jo laughed, "Wicked my ass. You're my knight in shining armor, remember? Everything we do is pure as snow."

Jo and I easily settled into life together. Being with her seemed completely natural.

CHAPTER 6

To celebrate the end of classes, Jo and I went to Preservation Pub to see the Greek Chorus Band. They were friends of Jo's.

We arrived during their first set, but when they took a break the four members of the all-girl band rushed over to see Jo. They were dark-haired and rough looking.

The lead singer gave Jo a big hug and a long kiss on the lips. "Jocasta!" the butch woman exclaimed. "It's been too long."

"I know, Rocky. Two years at least," Jo said.

"What are you doing here? You playing in town too?"

Jo shook her head. "I left King and the band. I'm staying with Rex." She took my hand.

Rocky's eyes opened wide in surprise. "I'll be damned. You finally wised up and dumped King." Then to me she said, "Congrats, Rex. Jo's a good woman." She gave me a fist bump.

Jo and Rocky chatted for a couple minutes and I watched. Jo was completely comfortable in a world I hardly knew existed. Not a bad thing but it showed our differences. I also wondered how many girlfriends Jo had even though she was married.

The band went back on stage and Jo led me to the dance floor. She was a good dancer, very sexy of course. I'm not bad myself and I found it easy to move with her.

We left around one in the morning. Just us. For a while I wondered if Jo was going to invite the band to come home with us, but it didn't happen. I was partly relieved and partly disappointed.

"So, you and Rocky," I said as we walked home.

"Yeah," Jo replied with her sultry smile. "For a few years we hooked up whenever we were in the same town. King got off on seeing me with women and I liked it too. Did you like it when she kissed me?"

"Yeah, that was hot," I admitted.

"Good. I like putting on a show for you, Rex."

CHAPTER 7

Everyone at the university got serious about studying in the couple of days before exams.

The room that my English study group usually used was occupied, so I invited them to my place. There were just four of us: two girls, my friend Gary, and me. The girls were a redhead named Nanette who wasn't as sexy as her name, and a gorgeous Hispanic girl named Natalia.

I should have warned Jo that we were coming because she was watching TV wearing just one of my white button-down shirts. The big shirt fit her like a loose dress, but it was a classically sexy look nonetheless. It was open four buttons down and it gaped to show plenty of skin between her breasts. She popped up off the sofa when she realized I brought guests.

I made introductions. "Jo, this is Nanette and this is Natalia. You already know Gary."

Jo towered over Nanette but was only an inch or two taller than Natalia. "Pleased to meet y'all," she said to them, but her focus was on the Hispanic girl. The two beautiful women stared into each others eyes for a moment, as if starstruck. Jo muttered, "Damn you're sexy."

Natalia blushed and swallowed. "Um ... thanks. You're pretty too."

Natalia was a smoky sensuous kind of hot with long dark hair and tanned skin. Like Jo, she was unusually tall and her leggings and t-shirt did nothing to hide a curvy body. A round ass perched beautifully at the top of long shapely legs. Her waist was narrow and stomach flat. Her tits were full C-cups with some heft to them. Her plush cupid-bow lips invited dreams of them wrapped around my cock.

Jo snapped out of it and told us with a sultry smile, "I'll leave you to your studying. I'll be in the bedroom if you need me." She kissed me, then said to the others, "Nice to see you again, Gary. And I'm sure I'll see you girls around." She gave Natalia a saucy wink.

The Hispanic girl blushed deeper red as we all watched Jo saunter into the bedroom. The tails of the shirt swished and taunted us.

"Oh. My. God," Nanette breathed. "How did you catch her, Rex?"

Implied in the question was that Jo was way out of my league, which was correct. She was sexy as hell and I had a brutish face. "I have no idea," I admitted.

"Natalia, your face is beet red," Gary teased her.

Natalia looked dazed and couldn't pull her eyes away from the bedroom door.

"Do you want to go ... um ... talk to Jo, Natalia?" I asked the blushing girl.

She blinked three times and asked me, "She was just teasing, right? She's not really ..."

"Jo is bisexual," I informed her. I guessed that Jo's flirtations with Natalia were partially for my benefit. She liked to feed my girl-on-girl fantasies.

"Let's get to work," Gary suggested, rescuing Natalia from the awkward conversation.

We covered a lot of ground by one o'clock in the morning. "I'm beat," Gary announced and packed up his stuff. "Do you girls want me to walk you home?"

"Thanks, Gary. I'm tired too," Nanette accepted.

Natalia said to me, "I'd like to cover the last two books."

I nodded. "Me too."

So gorgeous Natalia and I stayed up and reviewed the books until three in the morning. "I'm done," I finally gave in. "I can't keep my eyes open."

"Me neither," she agreed.

"I'll take you home if you want," I offered, "or you're welcome to crash on the sofa."

"Um ... yeah. I'm too tired to go anywhere. I'll text my boyfriend that I'm staying here."

I brought her sheets, a blanket and a pillow then went to bed myself. Jo was asleep and I was too exhausted to consider waking her for sex. I was out like a light in minutes.

I awoke at nine in the morning and the bed was empty. Soft sounds came from the living room. I pulled on shorts and went to investigate.

I silently crept into the living room and grinned. Jo was on top of Natalia on the sofa. They were naked and sweaty. Lips were locked in a voracious kiss and fingers delved in each others cunts.

The girls quietly moaned and writhed for a couple minutes while I spied on them. Jo was clearly the aggressor but Natalia responded eagerly to my girlfriend's cues. It was the hottest thing I ever watched.

Jo broke their kiss and softly urged the girl beneath her, "Cum for me again, honey. I know you can do it. One more." Jo's hand moved faster.

I wondered how many times Natalia had already orgasmed and how long they'd been going at it while I slept. My cock stiffened and I dropped my shorts to stroke it.

Natalia moaned and gasped. She cried out, "Jo!" and her body quivered in orgasm. Her head tossed, throwing out her long black hair.

"Good girl," Jo praised. "Ride it out. That's a good girl."

Natalia quieted and they shared a loving kiss. They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice me sit in the chair by the sofa.

"That was beautiful," I said.

"Shit!" Natalia yelped, startled by my presence.

"It's about time you woke up," Jo told me. She rolled of the sofa and straddled my lap, facing me on the chair. We kissed.

"I should go," Natalia said.

"Stay, honey," Jo told her. "I want you to watch." She was on her knees, hovering over my steel-hard cock. She grasped it and asked Natalia, "Doesn't Rex have an amazing dick?"

"It's so thick," the girl hesitantly stated.

My older girlfriend settled her dripping wet pussy onto my cock, and proceeded to wiggle and bounce her way down it. With effort she gradually took more and more of me.

"Does it hurt?" our one-girl audience asked.

Jo shook her head. "It stretches me but feels awesome." She bottomed out then rose up and stuffed it all back in again. "How long were you watching?" she inquired of me.

"I saw you make her cum."

Jo smirked. "Then you missed the first three times. She's a firecracker."

I looked over at Natalia. God damn that girl's boobs were great. A perfectly shaped big pair with nice dark nipples. She was biting her lower lip and twiddling her clit. Her attention was focused on my cock sliding in and out of Jo's grasping pussy.

The stimulation of Jo's tight cunt and my classmate watching us was too much. "I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Me too," she gasped and rode me faster.

My hips lifted off the seat and I bucked five big shots of spunk into her. Jo shuddered, making her little tits jiggle in the most erotic way. Her eyes rolled up for a moment and she gasped for breath.

I kissed her chest, neck and face as her tremors subsided. She kissed me and her tongue darted in my mouth.

I was still hard, but instead of going for a second time, Jo lifted off of me and returned to the sofa with Natalia. "Did you like watching?" she asked the girl.

Natalia nodded and blushed. "You two are ... hot."

Jo kissed her, then suggested, "Let's take this in the bedroom." She led the eager girl by the hand and beckoned me to follow.

Jo sat with her back against the padded headboard and spread her long legs. Her pussy was sloppy with my cum. "Eat me, honey," she told Natalia.

When the girl hesitated, Jo grabbed her by the hair and forced her head into her crotch. "Lick," she demanded.

Natalia whimpered but went to work.

My cock was still hard and had sniffed out a new target. Natalia was on her knees and bent over to suck Jo's pussy. My animal brain saw a naked girl in doggy position and wanted some. I rolled a condom on my prick.

Natalia was fit but had a prodigious ass on her. Wider and rounder than Jo's. It was a benefit of her Hispanic heritage, I guess. Her wet cunt winked at me between her legs.

I climbed on the bed on my knees behind Natalia and put my hands on her hips. She tried to jerk away, but Jo had a firm hold on that dark hair. "Relax, honey," Jo told her. "Rex wants to fuck you with his big dick. Is that okay?"

Jo lifted Natalia's head so she could respond. "I ... I guess so," the girl agreed.

Jo pushed the girl's face back against her pussy. "You're going to like this."

I guided my cock head to her nether lips. She squirmed, then stilled, accepting the inevitable. Surprisingly, her pussy wasn't as tight as Jo's. It was a snug fit but not gripping. And she was as wet as could be.

Five firm thrusts buried me to the root. She huffed against Jo's pussy in reply to each one. I held it in and slowly twisted it to give her a chance to get used to me.

"Isn't it amazing?" Jo asked the girl.

Natalia only whined.

"She has a talented tongue," Jo told me. "This is her first time with a woman but she knows just what to do."

I leaned over Natalia's back and reached around to grab her big hanging tits. The soft mounds were perfect for handholds. My hips humped her like a dog.

I pinched her nipples and kept up a steady hump, hump, hump of medium strokes. She rocked her ass in time with me, revealing her enthusiasm.

Suddenly Natalia froze, shivered and squealed. I very slowly moved my cock to help extend her orgasm. She didn't cum as hard as Jo, but the shivers lasted for about a minute.

"Such a good girl," Jo soothed Natalia and stroked her hair. My girlfriend looked up at me and said, "Again, Rex. Long and slow this time. Like you do me."

I knelt upright again and returned my hands to Natalia's hips. My cock glided in and out with long easy strokes. Her pussy was a good fit for this. Snug enough for stimulation but not tight enough to bring me off early. She slightly rocked on her knees to match my rhythm.

Jo scooted under Natalia so they could kiss and talk while I fucked. "Isn't it the best dick?" Jo asked.

"It's fantastic. Now, I understand why you're with him," the girl giggled.

Jo kissed her. "His dick is just a bonus. I was attracted to him the minute we met. And he's the best guy. You college girls are stupid for ignoring him."

"Yeah," Natalia agreed.

My ego was massaged by the girls' praise. They silently kissed as I steadily stroked that pussy for several minutes.

"Are you getting close?" Jo asked Natalia.

"Uh huh."

Jo reached between the girl's legs and played with her stiff clit. "Cum for us, honey," Jo told her. "Cum on Rex's fat dick."

"Ooooo!" Natalia wailed and she toppled over the edge. Her back arched her whole body tensed. "Oh ... fucking ... god!"

I pummeled her grasping pussy with three hard rapid thrusts and popped. My legs strained and my butt clenched. Streams of cum filled my condom.

I was lightheaded when I pulled out of her and tumbled on the mattress. Natalia collapsed beside me and Jo on her other side.

"So awesome," Natalia marveled. She spotted a clock and yelped, "Shit! I have to go! Jake is going to be worried about me." She rushed into the bathroom to shower.

Jo cuddled against me. "She's a naughty girl," she commented. "She didn't hesitate for a second when I kissed her awake this morning. And she wanted your dick even though she's living with a boyfriend."

"She's almost as naughty as you," I replied.

"You should thank me for seducing her for you."

"Just for me?"

She laughed. "Okay, for both of us. She's sexy as fuck."

Naked Natalia bounced back into the room, fresh out of the shower. She quickly kissed Jo. "Thank you for everything." Then she blushed and we kissed for the first time. "Good luck with exams, Rex," she softly told me. "I really really liked doing it with you."

We heard her scramble into her clothes in the living room and dash out of my apartment.

"She's a very hot girl," Jo stated.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Is she a better fuck than me?"

I shook my head. "No. She's good but I didn't feel any of the electricity I feel with you."

Jo grinned. "Same with me. She was fun but with you it's serious."