Rex and Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She gives great massages," I confirmed for Mom.

Mom rolled over onto her stomach. Jo climbed on the lounge chair and knelt straddling Mom's waist. She untied Mom's bikini top to get the strap out of the way, then drizzled sun tan oil all over her back.

Jo's hands started the massage at Mom's shoulders. It began lightly then pressed harder. "Mmmm, that feels good," Mom purred.

Dad and I both watched the women with avid interest. Jo glanced at us and smiled but didn't say anything.

Her oily hands slowly worked down Mom's back, rubbing and kneading. Mom occasionally made little grunts and moans.

"You're in great shape, Marie," Jo complimented.

"Thanks. I try," Mom responded, sounding very relaxed.

Jo's hands slid down onto Mom's sides and squeezed the sides of Mom's big tits.

"Hey!" Mom yelped.

"I'm just being thorough," Jo coyly explained.

Mom turned her head to look up at the woman massaging her. She grinned and said, "You are pure trouble, Jo."

Jo grinned back. "That's what everyone says." Her hands slid back to Mom's sides.

Mom gasped and squirmed but didn't try to stop it. "Trouble," she muttered.

Jo relented and moved her hands to Mom's lower back. She worked out the tension there for a while then scooted down to straddle Mom's legs. Her hands grasped Mom's round ass cheeks and Mom laughed, "I don't think you need to massage there."

"Butts need loving too," Jo replied and pressed down hard.

"Jesus," Mom groaned and squirmed again.

Jo's hands spent a few minutes working their way down Mom's shapely legs, then rubbed Mom's feet. Mom appeared to be a completely relaxed puddle of goo by the time the massage was finished.

Jo retied Mom's bikini top and turned to me and Dad. "Show's over, boys," she told us with a smirk.

"Marie, did that feel as good as it looked?" Dad asked.

"Uh huh," Mom drowsily agreed.

"I agree with Mom," I said to Jo as she settled back on her own lounge chair. "You're trouble."

"And you love it."

Dad went over to Mom and whispered something in her ear. She looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. "Now?" she asked.

In answer, Dad took her hand and helped her stand. Without a word to us they hurried into the house.

Jo watched them go and whispered to me, "Your mom is about to get a good fucking."

"Yeah, looks that way," I agreed.

Jo sighed, "I'm jealous."

"Jealous of what? I give you 'good fuckings' all the time."

"Not that! I'm jealous that she got to be your mom."

"You gave me away."

"I know. I did a stupid thing. Does that mean I can't be jealous?" Jo asked.

"I guess not, but it worked out better this way. Mom is great at being a mom," I told her.

She pouted. "What am I good at?"

"Being a sexy bitch."

Jo laughed. "You're right!"

From inside the house came Mom's squeal, "Eee!" And then laughter from both Mom and Dad.

I blushed and said, "I guess your massage really inspired them."

"They ain't the only ones. Excited me too," admitted Jo.

"Yeah?"

"Hell, yeah. Marie is a sexy woman. If she wasn't your mom, I'd be the one inside with her right now." She pushed me onto my back and yanked off my swim trunks.

"Jesus, Jo," I objected. "We can't do it out here."

"Why not? Marie and Mark are busy and there ain't nobody else around." She untied her bikini bottom and tossed it aside. Both of her hands grabbed my prick and it swelled quickly. She gave it a few quick licks and sucks and it was hard as steel.

She straddled me and wriggled the fat head of my cock into her tight pussy. "I love when your monster first pops in me," Jo told me. Then she gave me her sly smile and said, "Fuck me like Mark is fucking Marie."

She really knew how to push my buttons. I grabbed her hips and forced her down the full length of my staff in one go. "Ah!" she gasped.

My powerful arms lifted her back up. The lips of her little cunt clung and dragged out as she rose. The sun shined hot on her tall slim body towering over me. I jammed her back down, fully impaling her. "Ah!" she gasped again.

We worked into a vigorous rhythm of bouncing her up and down on me. Sweat glistened on her skin. She pinched and pulled her own nipples.

It didn't take long to topple Jo over the peak. Her eyes closed and her movements became a frenzy, then she tensed and shivered all over. I slowly raised and lowered her, dragging out her orgasm. "God," she groaned and collapsed in a satisfied heap on top of me.

We became still and silent. I heard faint moans from inside the house.

"You ever listen to them fuck before?" Jo asked.

"I never spied on them, but a few times I heard things and knew what was happening. I think they have an active sex life."

She grinned. "We do too."

"You can say that again."

"Are you going to be able to cum?" she asked. Her pussy squeezed my big cock, which was still hard and in her.

"I don't know. It may be too soon." She'd already drained my balls that morning.

She sat up and began to slowly rock on my my cock. It was like a silky wet warm caress. "That feel good?"

"You know it does." I put my hands on her hips. "But if you want me to cum you have to move faster."

Jo smirked. "Maybe I don't want you to cum. Maybe I want to keep you hard and fucking me until Marie sees us. Has she ever seen your big dick all hard and slick with pussy juice?"

"Christ, Jo!" I groaned and looked around but saw no sign of my parents yet.

She giggled like a little girl and picked up the pace, bouncing on me like a pogo-stick. "She might be watching from a window right now," she taunted.

I moaned and thrust my hips up at her, desperate now to cum.

Jo's long hair tossed and she dripped sweat onto me. "Cum, baby!" she urged. "Show her what you can do!"

That did it. My back arched and I lifted Jo two feet in the air. "Fuuuuck," I groaned as my balls clenched and shot a small load.

I slumped, exhausted. My cock shrank and pulled out of Jo. She put on her bikini bottom and helped me back into my swim trunks. Then she cuddled with me on the chaise lounge.

A couple minutes later I heard Mom say, "Y'all look tired." She was standing a few feet away.

"I done wore him out," Jo answered.

"Mark is worn out too. He's taking a nap."

"Men just ain't got no stamina," Jo replied and they both laughed. "I'm kind of feeling energized myself."

"Want to take a walk down to the creek?" Mom asked her. "It's pretty this time of year."

"Sure," Jo agreed. She gave me a quick kiss. "Rest up, honey."

I nodded sleepily and watched the two bikini-clad women walk away. The sound of their flip-flops gradually receded into the distance.

I wondered what Jo would get up to alone with Mom. And that made me nervous.

What was this effect Jo had on other women? Just like she told me, they responded to her like bees to honey.

I laid there for several minutes, listening to birds chirp and bugs buzz. I had an urge to go find them, but I also thought that maybe it was better if I didn't. Things can't be unseen.

So I stayed there and waited.

They were gone for maybe a half-hour. It seemed like forever. They walked back to me hand-in-hand and grinning broadly. Mom blushed when I caught her eye, so I guessed something happened.

"How was your walk?" I innocently inquired.

"Fun," Jo answered. She let go of Mom's hand and flopped on the lounge next to mine. "Now I'm tired too."

I decided not to ask what that meant. Mom sat on the other side of Jo and we all chatted about the wildflowers they saw and many other innocent topics.

Dad eventually joined us and we all splashed around in the pool. It was a fine way to spend a hot day.

CHAPTER 15

Before dinner, Jo and I retreated to my room to shower and get dressed.

She's so damn sexy in the shower. The warm water rolls down her tight curves. "I kissed Marie," she announced apropos of nothing as she washed me with a soapy cloth.

"Jesus, Jo," I moaned. I wasn't sure I wanted to hear this.

"She's a good kisser. Real soft lips. And those big boobs are real soft too, with big brown nipples. They felt heavy in my hands." She watched my reaction and gripped my cock. "I got my fingers in her bikini bottom too. She was wet from fucking Mark. I made her cum. Did you hear her?"

"No," I replied, relieved that I didn't.

"She's real noisy."

"Jo, I don't want you to do anything else with Mom."

She pouted. "Why not? I can tell you think it's sexy." My cock was hard in her hand.

"It's just too weird. Don't, okay? Promise me."

"I won't, I promise," she quickly responded with a worried look. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad."

I sighed. "I know. How do you get all these women anyway?"

Jo shrugged. "I don't know. Girls have always liked me. Are we okay, baby?"

"Yeah. We're okay. Just don't do it again."

"I won't," she assured me.

We finished our shower and dressed.

Dinner was remarkably normal. Dad grilled steaks. We drank a lot of wine. We talked like normal people who aren't in twisted sexual relationships.

We watched a movie, and when it ended Dad yawned, "I'm bushed. Too much sun and fun for me today. I'm off to bed."

"Me too," I agreed. I could hardly keep my eyes open. "Coming, Jo?"

"You go ahead. I'll help your mom clean up," she told me.

I gave her a look but headed for my room. I waited for a minute then snuck back down the hall to peek into the living room.

The two women were in an embrace and kissing. Their hands rubbed each others back. Jo broke the kiss and sighed, "Rex doesn't want me to fool around with you anymore."

"You told him?" Mom asked.

Jo nodded. "Didn't you tell Mark?"

"I did." Mom grinned. "It made him so excited."

"Rex too, but he says it's too weird. I don't want to make him mad."

"Me neither," Mom agreed. "It's disappointing though. I really like you, Jo."

"I really like you too. We can still be friends, right?"

"Of course."

They shared one last long kiss and parted. "We better get to bed. Rex will wonder what we're doing," Jo told her.

I backed down the hall to my room and Jo arrived moments later. "Did you watch?" she inquired.

"Yeah."

"Sorry about the kisses."

"That's okay. Thanks for not doing more."

CHAPTER 16

We left after breakfast. Mom and Dad went outside with us to see us off. I hugged them both goodbye.

Jo hugged Dad, then gave Mom a big hug and a quick kiss. "We'll visit again, soon," Jo promised.

Mom nodded and blushed when she looked at me. "Have a nice summer, Rex," she called out as we slid into my car.

I drove for a bit and Jo said, "Okay, I admit she's great and I really am happy that you had a good childhood and all ... but I'm still jealous that she's your mom and not me. I want you all to myself."

My hand stroked her leg through her jeans, and my fingers bumped against her pussy. She spread her legs wider. "You do have me to yourself ... Mom."

Jo inhaled sharply and froze. "Say it again," she pleaded.

I gently squeezed her pussy through her jeans and repeated, "Mom."

She quivered with delight. "Will you call me that when we're alone?"

"Yeah, but only if you're not jealous of my other Mom."

She grabbed my free hand with both of hers. "Deal," she agreed. She thought for a long moment then asked, "If I'd always been your mom, do you think we'd of fucked anyway?"

"I doubt it."

"I don't know," she countered. "I'm a kinky girl and you're exactly the kind of big brute of a guy I like. I might've tried to seduce you when you got old enough. You think you could've resisted?" She guided my index finger into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Hell no, I couldn't resist," I admitted. I pulled my hand from her grasp and returned it to the steering wheel. "When we get home, I'm going to fuck you silly, Mom."

"I know, baby boy. I know."