Rhiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiana felt Mistress’s left hand descend to her pubic region and realised with growing fear that she was playing with herself; she felt Mistress slowly bring her mouth to Rhiana’s earlobe and nibble it hungrily as her fingers worked gently at her clit. Stock-still and afraid now, Rhiana wondered whether Mistress was still partially sleeping, or confused in her sudden consciousness. But Mistress kept up her stroking for minute after minute, her breathing turning to sighing, then to quiet moaning. Eventually Mistress stopped her stroking and rolled onto her back, quickly and suddenly, startling Rhiana and making her jump with fright.

“What are you doing, Slave?” Mistress demanded, sitting up on her elbows and glaring at her. Rhiana looked back up at her in the darkness, more afraid now. What did Mistress mean? “Don’t just lie there, you stupid girl, play with me!” She barked, her voice loud and harsh in the quiet softness of the night.

Rhiana felt herself burn with dread and shame; what did Mistress mean by that? Did Mistress want her to… No, surely not? Suddenly Mistress reached out caught a fistful of Rhiana’s hair with a firm right hand and dragged her head down towards her sex as Rhiana squealed in fear and pain. She fought to turn herself under Mistress’s firm hand, desperately trying to sit up so that she could end the feeling that she was being bent in half. She managed to kick her legs free of the duvet and shrieked in terror as Mistress thrust her face into the warm, musky crack between her legs.

“Go on, you little slut, lick me.” Mistress ordered as Rhiana tried to turn herself into a crouching position between her Mistress’s legs. “Open your sweet little mouth and make me come, you little stupid little girl.”

“Please, Mistress…” Rhiana whimpered as Mistress tightened her grip and tugged harshly on her hair.

“Yes, please Mistress.” Mistress repeated, only with a different meaning to the words. “Please me, you stupid girl! I don’t think you’re in a position to bargain, if you ever want your pussy petted again.” Mistress snapped as she thrust Rhiana’s face into her sex.

Rhiana felt her heart sink as her nose dived into Mistress’s slit, smothering her face with creamy moisture and suffocating her as she fought to break free. With aching suddenness she realised that Mistress kept the Flexilon pants on her as a bargaining device – never would Rhiana be able to refuse an order from her Mistress or disobey her commands, not if she wanted the pants removed. Her eyes became flooded with tears of fear, pain and sorrow as she realised she had only two choices – to use her tongue and mouth on her Mistress (a thought that made her feel ill) or accept that she would never again be allowed to play with herself.

Mistress continued to push Rhiana’s face into her sex, grinding herself violently against Rhiana and hurting her nose and jawbone. Rhiana flailed her hands about trying to grip the bedclothes or Mistress’s legs, fighting and squeaking like a frightened kitten to catch her breath while Mistress thrust her wet sex against the terrified girl.

Part of Rhiana became hopeful that at least after enduring this torture there was a chance that she could be allowed some freedom from her prison; this thought alone sent waves of sexual excitement rushing towards her pussy and she felt her clit begin to throb in anticipation. Slowly, she felt her tongue extending from her mouth to take her first taste of her Mistress’s yearning sex.

Rhiana was almost surprised that Mistress tasted different than herself. She had always enjoyed licking her fingers, before and after she came, and was very familiar with the flavour of her own love juices; but Mistress was not quite the same. Muskier, creamier; Mistress’s silky flow was definitely thicker than her own, although perhaps that was because she was tasting it from a different position. Mistress continued to push her head down with one hand while she massaged her left breast with the other, which made it difficult for Rhiana to breathe and left her continually fighting for air. This fight seemed to excite Mistress though, who took every opportunity to lift the struggling girl’s head and thrust it back into her sex again every few minutes.

As Rhiana grew more adventurous so Mistress relaxed her grip and began to massage Rhiana’s head instead of thrust it into herself. Rhiana found she had more freedom to explore her Mistress’s sex, and began doing all of the things she wished were being done to her. Rhiana’s little pink tongue extended from her moistened lips to lick the length of Mistress’s pussy, parting her ever so slightly on every pass, a movement which made Mistress moan quietly with pleasure. Rhiana could only think though how she would be moaning in a short while, when Mistress would remove her pants and let her play with herself.

Rhiana’s clit burned so strongly she felt that it would burst if she could not stroke it soon; she was certain she was almost horny enough to come just by thinking about it. If only Mistress would say something incredibly sexy to her she would explode in waves of ecstasy. Yet Mistress only continued to moan her approval at Rhiana’s skill with her little pink tongue.

“Oh, Slave, Oh…” Mistress moaned, her fingers massaging Rhiana’s scalp and tangling with her locks of red-blonde hair. “Oh, that feels so gooood… Suck on my clit, Slave, suck my clit, oh…” She panted as Rhiana lifted her head away from Mistress’s pussy and placed her lips around Mistress’s demanding clit. She closed her mouth and sucked gently, letting her tongue make gentle strokes over the fleshy bud as it stretched itself tighter into her mouth, become more sensitive with each passing second.

Mistress reached up and grabbed the headboard of the bed as Rhiana continued her rhythmic stroking inside her mouth. Mistress’s legs moved up and down, her feet rising into the air as her slave took her higher and higher, closer and closer to the exploding crescendo of pure sexual delight that would be her orgasm. Further and further Rhiana took her, driven only by her own desire to please Mistress so that her own sexual frustration may be eased, that the unbearable throbbing inside of her and all around her private area may be relieved.

Rhiana hadn’t thought it possible for her clit to throb so intensely without coming to a screaming orgasm. In her lustful desire she brought her hands up from the bedclothes and found Mistress’s tight buttocks and firm thighs and began to massage them, pushing her Mistress closer to the peak of her enjoyment.

Mistress began to moan louder as Rhiana massaged her and probed at her sex, taking her hands away from the headboard to hold Rhiana’s head once again, this time gently and encouragingly. “Oh Slave…” She moaned again, knowing she was only seconds from orgasm. “Oh, yes, oh…” Mistress’s words choked in her throat as she gripped Rhiana’s head firmly, tensing her body into her slave’s face as her body became racked in the throes of her orgasm.

Rhiana felt Mistress’s grip tighten, she felt her hips tense and her body become rigid; she heard Mistress choking on her own delight as she came, grinding herself slowly into Rhiana’s mouth. Gently she began to relax, moaning tiredly as her orgasm subsided to be replaced by a warm post-sexual glow that burned in her as Rhiana licked her pussy and ran her little tongue up and over Mistress’s lips, cleansing them of their moisture.

Gradually Mistress came to her senses, gently pulling Rhiana up the bed to lay her slave down over her. There she kissed Rhiana’s lips, licking her own moisture away from her slave’s face as she rubbed her back and stroked her curly hair. Together they lay kissing for several minutes until they were quiet and still.

Rhiana felt the burning inside her grow stronger with every second. Any minute, she thought, Mistress would reward her efforts and take off the pants. Soon, she thought, the agony of the last few days would be relieved, as Mistress would let her come, let her have the orgasm that her sex yearned for so strongly. As the anticipation inside her grew, so Rhiana’s arms and legs began to shake, knowing deep inside that her body was about to have an orgasm.

But Mistress lay so quiet and still in the bed that Rhiana began to wonder when she would receive her reward. After several more minutes of silence she could wait no longer, and she spoke.

“Mistress, will you…” She began.

“Quiet, Slave, it is time to sleep.” Mistress cut her off.

“But Mistress, will you reward me?” Rhiana said, her desire getting the better of her judgement.

“What? For that? You think you’re that good that I should please you every time you please me? I am your Mistress, what do you think you are here for?”

Rhiana felt herself flushing from the inside. Her pussy burned for her touch, her clit throbbed, her heart pounded and her throat was tight. Surely Mistress would not be so cruel as to turn her on like this then leave her to suffer all night? “Please Mistress, please…” She heard herself beg as she contemplated the thought of another night in her prison.

“Oh, beg if you will Slave, but it will make no difference. Now if you don’t shut up I’ll be sure that you have something to cry about.” Mistress said, turning onto her back and pulling the duvet over her. “Hold me, Slave. If you stay up crying all night I’ll break the key in half and that sweet little pussy of yours will stay in there forever.”

Rhiana sank underneath the duvet and snuggled up behind her Mistress, wrapping her arms around her and holding her tightly. “Yes, Mistress.” She said, trying to hold back the tears that welled in her eyes.

“Don’t cry, little Slave.” Mistress soothed quietly. “Just sleep, for me? Sleep for your Mistress. You love your Mistress, don’t you, Slave?”

Rhiana felt another wave of tension run through her body at her Mistress’s words. What did that mean? The more she got to know her Mistress, the more Rhiana realised that the young, harsh woman was perhaps more than slightly unbalanced. “Yes Mistress, I love you.” Rhiana replied, totally uncertain of what that really meant.

“Good. You are such a good Slave. And before long you will love nothing more than pleasing your Mistress, you will love that so much that I need never let you out of that cage again.”

The following morning Rhiana awoke to a long, passionate kiss from Mistress. She was lying on her back; she couldn’t recall lying in that position when she had fallen asleep. As she opened her eyes and blinked back the morning light she realised that her cuffs had been locked to the metal spikes at the tips of the bedposts on the head- and foot-rails, and she could not move at all.

Her pants had been removed although her bra was still firmly fastened about her. Mistress knelt on the bed above her, looking glorious in her naked beauty; Rhiana looked up into her sharp eyes, wondering whether Mistress was going to reward her or cruelly tease her again.

Rhiana opened her mouth to speak but Mistress placed a musky finger over her lips. “Ssh, quiet, Slave.” She said soothingly, removing her finger to lick the tip gently. She then moved her finger down between Rhiana’s legs below her line of sight; Rhiana let out a sigh as Mistress touched her damp finger onto her clit, then began to squeak as Mistress moved her finger very slowly, precisely around on Rhiana’s sex. Rhiana tried to sink away into the mattress, her back arching and her wrists and ankles tugging at their restraints as Mistress played with her burning clit; surely Mistress could not keep this up for long before an orgasm would burst through her veins?

“Oh, Mistress, please don’t tease me…” Rhiana begged, once again her body taking over from her mind in her uncontrollable state of lust. “Please, I can’t stand any more!” She sobbed as Mistress continued to move her engorged clit with aching slowness.

“Oh, Slave, it turns me on so much to hear you say that.” Mistress said breathily. “I just can’t help myself when I see your eyes look at me like that.” She continued, licking the index finger of her other hand and placing it to her own clit.

“Please Mistress, I just want to come.” Rhiana said, already feeling ashamed at the words that forced themselves through her mouth. “I just want to come so badly, Mistress, I can’t take it any more. Please!”

Mistress let her finger move down over Rhiana’s slit and gently pushed inside her, pulling her finger in and out rhythmically as she rubbed her own clit. She stopped playing with herself for a moment to take a small lock of Rhiana’s hair and push it gently into the crying slave’s mouth, where she began to suck on it as her face burned bright red. Tears began to pour down Rhiana’s cheeks as Mistress continued to stroke her insides, making her hips rock back and forth with their own instinctive rhythm.

“Do you want to come, Slave?” Mistress sighed as she played with herself and with Rhiana.

“Oh, yes, Mistress, please!” Rhiana cried through her mouthful of hair. “Please!”

“Oh, beg for me, Slave! Beg for me!” Mistress demanded as Rhiana’s hips bucked against her finger and her little squeaks became sharp squeals of pleasure. Just as Rhiana’s cries became louder and higher Mistress withdrew her hand, kneeling upright on the bed and sucking her moist finger as her other hand played with her clit.

Rhiana’s eyes became tightly shut in frustration as she bucked her hips, wiggling them from side to side in an instinctively childish way to draw attention to her burning sex. Mistress stared down at her open-mouthed as her excitement reached its peak.

“Oh my…” Mistress gasped as she withdrew her finger from her mouth and gripped her lower abdomen as if it would burst; her mouth gaped open as her other finger dashed frantically back and forth over her clit. “Oh…” She panted one more time as her body tensed against a powerful orgasm which ended several seconds later with a sharp gasp of air as her finger finally became still, held up and away from her clit which throbbed from its sudden abuse.

Rhiana lay sobbing quietly on the bed, her eyes tightly closed as she tried to shrink away from herself. Her face burned red with shame, she had begged her Mistress and would continue to do so, she knew she no longer had control of her own mind. Mistress needed only run a finger over her clit to turn her on, and she would do whatever Mistress demanded in vain hope of a reward.

As she lay listening to her own sobbing she became aware that Mistress’s breath had become quiet again, and this made her calm down and open her eyes. Mistress was still kneeling above her, her left hand still gripping her abdomen firmly in the afterglow of her orgasm, staring distantly down at Rhiana. With gripping anxiety she replayed the whole scene in her mind; Mistress had played with herself while she had teased her slave; Mistress had made her beg while she watched and played.

Rhiana wondered what all this meant. It was getting hard to think in this prison of fear and lust, but she knew now that Mistress had a fetish for teasing her – she wondered what that meant for her chances of being freed from her fabric dungeon of enforced chastity. She decided that it was not good.

Mistress began to shift on the bed, then lay down next to Rhiana, wrapping her arms around the fearful slave and trying to comfort her with soothing, breathy sounds, gentle nuzzles and kisses to her cheek, a calm stroking of her hair. Rhiana felt all this with fear inside her; she could feel it gripping her throat, her stomach, her anus. Mistress quietly whispered something in her ear.

“Thank you, Slave.” Came her Mistress’s whispered voice. “Time for your reward.”

Rhiana felt her throat tighten harder still. Did Mistress really mean that, or was she just tormenting her again? She clamped shut her eyes and tried to will herself away to another place, realising it was hopeless as she felt Mistress’s warm fingers touch her moist slit.

Slowly her lips were parted, slowly Mistress’s finger pushed inside her; slowly Rhiana let out a moan of pleasure even though she now longed for Mistress only to leave her alone. Mistress pushed her finger deep inside Rhiana, delicately feeling her insides all the way, stroking her from within. Rhiana’s breath rasped in her throat as Mistress played with her, all the time nibbling on her ear or kissing her cheek, still whispering those soothing nothings that Rhiana did not understand.

Before long Rhiana’s hips were bucking back and forth again, her mouth open and her eyes gripped shut, quiet squeaks emanating from her throat as she rocked on the bed. The louder the squeaks became the louder Mistress whispered unprintable sounds, until again the room was filled with the sounds of delight and love; Rhiana felt herself bucking against Mistress’s probing finger harder and harder, squealing and licking her lips as her body fought for orgasm. Fear still gripped her insides, but now it was the fear that again Mistress would let her go, take her to the precipice then pull her back before she could jump free.

Mistress kept up her rhythm, never faltering, never slowing, never trying to draw out the delight that Rhiana felt inside her. She could feel her pussy beginning to contract on Mistress’s finger, she could feel her muscles tense and her throat tighten, she could feel Mistress’s finger juddering inside her now – and suddenly it became too much for her body to withstand any longer. With crashing urgency she let out a scream of ecstasy, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth wide open, pussy spasming uncontrollably against Mistress’s shifting finger.

It was a full minute before Rhiana felt able to breathe properly again. Mistress’s finger was still inside her, but almost still now, swilling left and right inside her so gently she could hardly feel it even as her pussy burned with the afterglow of her orgasm. After a while Rhiana blinked away the clouds in her eyes, gasped as Mistress withdrew her finger, then felt Mistress’s lips closing around hers.

It was the longest, deepest, most intimate kiss Rhiana had ever had. There was something so tender, soothing and loving in the way Mistress touched her lips, probed her gently with her tongue; Rhiana responded instinctively with her own tongue, feeling her heart pound as she did so. For just a moment as she lay tied to the bed, recovering from her long-awaited orgasm, Rhiana wanted nothing more than to be here with her Mistress, kissing her, caressing her, loving her.

Rhiana walked around the apartment cleaning as she went. She reflected on the morning’s events with a rosy feeling in her heart. Mistress had untied her from the bed and they had showered together, kissing and caressing one another until Mistress gently demanded Rhiana play with her while she washed. Rhiana had then hoped Mistress would return the favour, but became a little worried when Mistress had locked her cuffs onto the loops on the shower wall. Sure enough, Mistress soaped her all over, standing behind her and kissing her neck while she sponged Rhiana’s body. Rhiana held a wide smile as Mistress ran the soapy sponge over her already burning cleft, rubbing against her most sensitive skin and making her gasp and moan, making her hips rock as warm water ran over her head, down her belly and over Mistress’s hand.

Mistress had kept up the teasing for more than ten minutes, becoming more firm with the sponge with each passing minute. Eventually the sponge was discarded to the shower floor and Mistress used her fingers on Rhiana’s clit and lips, pulling them gently this way and that in a way that made Rhiana pant with desire.

Again, though, just as Rhiana had fearfully expected, the playing stopped and Rhiana was soaped and rinsed all over, dried and re-dressed in a clean pair of Flexilon pants and bra.