Rhiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after they had eaten a large breakfast together at the dining table and Mistress had left the house. Before she closed the door she gave a long, passionate kiss to Rhiana, one that Rhiana gave back at least as much as she received, and thoroughly enjoyed, even if it did increase the subtle burning between her legs.

Rhiana had then been left alone to continue with the housework, which she completed quickly, smiling to herself and wondering when Mistress would return. She kept questioning, sometimes with a tiny pang of anxiety, why she had suddenly become attached to Mistress – it did not occur to her that perhaps Mistress was deliberately playing games with Rhiana’s mind in order to win her devotion. And yet somehow, the burning between her legs (that grew stronger every time she replayed the morning’s events) was soothed by the thought of Mistress returning home shortly.

Several hours later, Mistress returned to find her Sunday meal prepared and waiting for her. The table had been laid and Rhiana stood in the dining room, quietly inspecting her work as Mistress entered and sat down for her meal, dressed in a long silver satin dress.

“Slave, come to me.” Mistress ordered, almost harshly, as Rhiana was about to serve the first dish. Rhiana felt her insides tense with anxiety as she stepped towards her Mistress.

“Oh, Slave, do not fear me.” Mistress said in a far softer voice, reaching out with her hand to take hold Rhiana’s neck and pull her gently closer. “I wish only to kiss you.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” Rhiana heard herself say, knowing suddenly that this kiss was what she had been longing for all day. She felt her heart jump as her lips touched her Mistress, so soft and tender, warm and smooth. Rhiana felt herself melt inside as Mistress slowly parted her lips with her tongue and sought out Rhiana’s, tasting her slave ever so delicately before pulling away and unfolding her napkin.

“No, thank you, Slave.” Mistress whispered softly. “Serve my food, then lay an extra place and sit with me. You will dine with me from now on.”

Mistress had become more and more playful throughout the meal; first smiling suggestively at Rhiana and touching her hand delicately as Rhiana lifted her glass to her lips. As the small courses were consumed Mistress went from looks and touches to gentle strokes of Rhiana’s arms, eventually leaning over the table to kiss her slave’s cheeks and lips between mouthfuls.

Rhiana devoured her meal in a dizzy fever, feeling herself becoming more and more aroused as the plates were cleared; her subconscious mind analysed the instinctive signals from her Mistress and told her body that soon it would be deep in the performance of procreation. Her conscious self knew that there could be no procreation with another woman, instead a sexual game of teasing and denial, with perhaps some small chance of sexual relief, should she please her Mistress well enough.

When the meal was finished Rhiana quickly cleared the plates, trying hard not to show that she was rushing as fast as she could. Mistress interrupted Rhiana in between each trip to the kitchen laden with crockery, catching her slave’s arm and gently pulling her downwards until their lips met for only a brief second, before Rhiana was allowed to continue with her chores.

It seemed to Rhiana to take an eternity to clear the table and load the dishes into the washer, remove the tablecloth and wipe the surfaces clean, and fetch a fresh glass of wine for Mistress and a cup of water for herself. In her mind she continually replayed the morning’s events and wondered what Mistress had in store for the evening’s entertainment.

When Rhiana finally returned to the cleaned dining room she found Mistress sat down waiting for her, looking seductively glamorous in her long slinky dress.

“I have something new for you today, Slave. Sit down.” Mistress said gently as she reached under the table and withdrew a small black console. Mistress tapped the panel and a series of sliders appeared, all pointed at the lowest setting. Various meter representations were displayed at the top of the panel, all pointing somewhere towards the low end of their scale. Mistress’s eyebrows rose as she took in the detail from the meters. “My, you are horny, aren’t you?”

“Um…” Rhiana replied, uncertain of what to say.

“This box is linked to your mind through your slave-box. These meters tell me tales about your body. They can tell me so much – hormone levels, mucus production rate, brainwave frequency, and my favourite – a generic arousal meter. It shows me how badly you’re wanting some attention. But it’s just science – just another way of explaining the mystery of sexuality. It spoils the fun for us all.” Mistress turned the console so that Rhiana could see its panel as she pointed out the various meters.

“But, these sliders are multipliers.” Mistress explained. “I can, for example, increase your mucus production rate by increasing this slider.” Mistress thumbed the panel and a slider increased with her touch; she left the slider a quarter way up its length. Gradually one of the meters began to rise and Rhiana gasped as she felt herself becoming wet, very wet indeed. Suddenly her pussy felt like it held its own ocean – a little uncomfortable Rhiana shifted in her seat, causing what felt like a tidal wave into the soft inside of her Flexilon pants.

“Here I can give you some stimulation.” Mistress gently increased two more sliders; Rhiana suddenly dropped the glass of water she was holding and gripped the table edge as her mouth dropped open. Her hips began rocking slowly back and forth, dragging her ass over the seat in time with a gentle “oh” that escaped Rhiana’s mouth with every pass.

“I can increase your natural rate…” Mistress explained, increasing one slider as Rhiana’s hips gradually built up speed along with her moans, until Rhiana was bucking like an enraged foal, shaking the table so hard that wine glasses toppled and silverware shifted and clinked. Her eyes were clamped shut against a flow of tears that streamed down her reddened cheeks.

“Or I can slow it down.” Mistress reduced the slider until the meter indicated approximately 1 hertz, and Rhiana’s hips rocked their cycle once per second. “And I can increase your desire.”

“Please no…” Rhiana heard herself say as she felt her body burn fiercely, suddenly the warmth in her pussy became an inferno, her flooding fluids doing little to quench the fire. Her mouth hung open as rhythmic “AAH” sounds escaped in time with her slowly grinding hips, both hands pressed firmly against the rigid fabric of her Flexilon pants.

“In fact, this little program can do everything to you, except make you come. I can keep you here for as long as I like; minutes, hours, days if I like. That would be a little cruel on this setting, I think, but I could turn down your desire and set your rate nice and slow; then we could go walking together for a few hours while I slowly turn up your desire until you… Well, we’ll see what happens when we get there, hmm?”

“Mmmm, mmmistresss, please no more…” Rhiana tried to say over her uncontrollable moans, uncertain of how much Mistress would understand.

“Oh, Slave you are so sweet when you are this horny!” Mistress smiled, leaning over to kiss Rhiana on the forehead before increasing the slave’s rate slightly until it was doubled to two cycles per second. She placed the console near her on the table, out of Rhiana’s reach, and sat for a few moments, gazing into Rhiana’s face as the slave gripped the table and rocked back and forth, eyes clamped shut against a flow of tears.

After what felt like some time to Rhiana, Mistress turned off the portable console and stood up as Rhiana settled down, blinking back the tears in her eyes. Rhiana’s white trousers had a visibly damp patch around her crotch; Rhiana stared at it embarrassed as she tried to ignore the fierce burning between her legs. Turning off the console had stopped the crazed rocking of her hips, but it did nothing to relieve the pain she could feel in her clit and deep inside her.

“Come, Slave, let us shower.” Mistress said slowly, taking Rhiana’s hand.

Rhiana stood in the bathroom as Mistress stepped inside and closed the door gently, wearing her long satin dressing gown. She looked Rhiana up and down, slowly devouring her nearly naked slave with her eyes. Slowly she removed her gown and let it fall to the floor, grasping Rhiana gently by the shoulders and then pulling her closer to kiss her lips.

Rhiana’s lips met Mistress’s and remained there for what felt like an eternity. Gradually her body began to free from its heated nervousness as her hands rose slowly to caress Mistress gently. She felt her heart burning fiercely with every stroke from her Mistress’s tongue, every gently touch from the gentle fingers at her shoulders.

Eventually Mistress withdrew and reached out to turn on the shower. Rhiana felt her body begin to simmer as the sound of gushing water filled the room and steam began to rise around them. She had been in this room more times than she cared to remember over the past week, every time with her bracelets locked against the wall as Mistress teased her with a sponge, or flannel, or her own hands. Every memory of this room was one of writhing torture, quietly whimpering pleas of mercy, begging to be set free from the prison of purity.

Mistress reached out and gently lifted Rhiana from her feet with far more strength than Rhiana realised her Mistress had, and placed her under the jet of warm water. Mistress stepped into the shower behind her, wrapped her arms around Rhiana and pulled close in behind her, then began to let her hands wander over the body of the young slave. Around her abdomen they traced gentle circles that stayed dry for less than a second in the gushing water; slowly moving upwards across the rigid fabric of Rhiana’s Flexilon bra, around her collarbone and back down to her abdomen. All the while Mistress’s lips and tongue teased the back of Rhiana’s neck, pushing the girl’s luscious red-golden hair aside with her nose.

Rhiana sighed softly as her Mistress touched her body. She could feel the warmth of the water gushing down her chest, belly and legs, and the heat from Mistress’s naked body directly behind her; most of all she felt the warmth growing between her legs to levels she could barely stand without her hips rocking of their own accord.

Slowly Mistress’s hands ran up to Rhiana’s shoulders, then down her arms, smoothing her all the way to her cuffs where Mistress took a firmer grip, suddenly whisking Rhiana’s hands upwards towards the metal wall clamps where they locked instantly in place. Rhiana pressed the palms of her hands against the wall and pushed back to keep her balance; realisation instantly dawned that once again Mistress was in control of the situation and could easily torment her to begging in a very short time.

Mistress whispered a command to the house computer and Rhiana felt her bra and pants become suddenly slack, then fall to the floor around her ankles where they floated in the thin film of hot water. Waves of tension poured over her like the water from the showerhead as she realised that her morning of love with Mistress did not mean her nightmare of torment was over. Her body writhed as Mistress gently touched Rhiana’s sides with her fingertips, tickling ever so slowly up towards Rhiana’s shoulders then down across her belly, under her breasts and upwards towards her aureole.

Rhiana gasped inaudibly in the shower spray as Mistress’s fingertips traced subtle lines under and around Rhiana’s aureole, teasing without touching, attending without relieving. Water streamed across Rhiana’s face and head, over her pale back and belly, down her legs onto the shower floor as Mistress tormented her body, as Rhiana now understood only for her vile pleasure.

As she stood in the shower, biting her lower lip and fighting back the tears of disappointment that threatened to overwhelm her like the shower water itself, Rhiana understood that she was merely a plaything for her sick Mistress. Nothing but a toy, an object to tease and torment at will, just to hear her moan and beg; that was what Mistress had got so hot over that very morning.

Rhiana tried not to look down, tried to keep her eyes focused on the smooth wall or the pots of lotion on the shelf, but slowly her eyes pulled her face downwards to look at her nipples, now standing proud at the summit of her round breasts. Down further to the neat triangle of pubic hair between her legs, instinctively gripped tightly together. One quick look reminded her suddenly of the first time she had used a mirror while she masturbated; a little pocket mirror taken from an old make-up set that had been consigned to the back of the wardrobe years before. She remembered the pent up sexual energy of that day spent searching for the mirror after she’d read about it in a friend’s magazine. Memories of frantically rummaging through the cupboards in her room as the ache between her legs grew to what felt like bursting point; and then the pure, explosive, energy-draining relief she’d felt when she finally found it and put it to use.

Rhiana felt her body respond to the memory in a way she only hoped she would forget. Her knees buckled as her hips twitched; just as the memory replayed Mistress had found Rhiana’s perky nipples and began tweaking them gently.

Waves of energy radiated through Rhiana’s body as Mistress’s delicate hands worked their magic on her over-sensitive skin; the slave’s mouth hung open, panting in the steamy air as Mistress teased her. She hardly noticed when Mistress resumed her gently kisses on Rhiana’s neck, slowly followed by points of damp warmth at her back as Mistress moved in closer; closer still brought Mistress’s thighs into the back of Rhiana’s. Mistress pulled Rhiana in closer still until their bodies made complete contact, a taller silhouette pressed against a smaller one until they were one rocking, writhing figure in the shower spray.

Small fingerpoints of damp pressure on Rhiana’s thighs became warm strokes of Mistress’s hands, kneading, massaging, pulling tingly skin upward towards her pelvis as the interlocked bodies rolled together under the steamy spray. Gripping firmly Mistress massaged all the muscles in her slave’s thighs until Rhiana felt her knees buckle and she slipped downwards with a stifled gasp. Mistress caught her deftly with strong hands under her arms before her chains arrested her, lifting the slave upwards and kissing her cheek tenderly, whispering nothings that Rhiana could barely hear over the sound of rushing water.

Water gushed over Rhiana’s face as Mistress gently pushed her forwards into the stream; the warmth pouring over her head, and down her body met with the upward strokes of Mistress’s hands on her belly forming a delicious contrast of flowing sensations. The sound of spray and steam hypnotised Rhiana as did the water washing over her eyes, wide open to the flow. Her vision was nothing more than a blur of motion as she gazed upwards into the smooth jets, feeling the stream running around her nose, across her open lips and down her chin.

Rhiana’s whole body became one flowing, rocking sensor, feeling heightened sense at every tiny water droplet, every plink and hiss in her ears, every light touch from Mistress’s fingertips. Fear and tension ebbed away through her fingers and toes as she became aware only of the frustration inside her, her skin as tingling and pink and moist outside as beyond her engorged, throbbing lips.

When one of Mistress’s massaging hands flattened against Rhiana’s belly and began to descend slowly she did not tense or anticipate, for it was the next stage of an act that she somehow already knew. As flat palm followed probing fingers over Rhiana’s proud nub she felt the breath escape her body, completely unsure whether she would be able to catch it back in the stream of the shower head. It no longer mattered to her, just the warmth of the water and the moist pressure of Mistress behind her, now holding her up with a forearm across her midriff.

Quiet “oh” sounds escaped Rhiana’s lips in time with the adagio rhythm of Mistress’s stroking hand, running up and down her soft lips, palm against her mons, slowly and gently without ever allowing her lips to part. Mistress’s arm was like soft iron against Rhiana’s belly, so warm, so firm, yet so forgiving against her, moving her and moving with her, pulling her back and forth under the water jets.

Rhiana had no idea how long she rocked under the shower spray with Mistress’s hand on her throbbing sex. Sometimes it felt like only minutes and sometimes whole long hours; time again she had felt her body begin to tense in response to its constant stimulation and prepare for it’s long-awaited orgasm, and time again the sensations faded away with the rushing water. Only once had Mistress allowed Rhiana’s lips to part, when she dipped a finger lightly into the slave’s pussy and withdrew it again slowly, just to remind her of the sensations her body was missing. Rhiana’s desire grew throughout until it began to blend with the pleasure being administered by Mistress, gradually becoming one and the same thing; pleasure was desire, and desire was pleasure. Such an exquisite contrast of sensations and emotions that Rhiana felt at times certain she was in heaven, and that Mistress was her own personal angel administering delights that mortals could not even comprehend.

Gradually Mistress began to move her hand away from Rhiana’s sex, leaving the slave panting a deep sighing moan of mixed pleasure and frustration, each as powerful as the other. The sudden lack of light pressure on Rhiana’s lips and clit gave her another strong sensation entirely. For a moment she was certain that the feeling of water gushing where Mistress’s hand had been would be enough to make her explode into waves of ecstasy that would last for minute after minute, leaving her hanging limp and expended on her bonds.

Rhiana’s body began to convulse, erratically at first, then quickly yet steadily as her rhythm stabilised against the water’s flow. A strangled orgasmic moan travelled from deep in her belly, around obscene curves in her arched back and gasping out of her mouth, calling out softly for her angel to turn her desire into pleasure. Gradually the moan became a low groan as Rhiana’s body shuddered, her knees buckled as she sank to the floor, suspended by her cuffs, unconscious.

Mistress leant forwards over Rhiana’s prone form and kissed the back of her head gently, unlocking her cuffs from the wall and catching her around her chest before she fell to the hard shower floor. Mistress lifted Rhiana’s wet body into her arms, cradling her like a child as her head fell back, eyes closed, mouth open, wet red-blonde hair clinging to her face and shoulders.

Carrying Rhiana away out of the bathroom and to her bed chamber, Mistress looked at her slave's face with a broad, loving smile, placing gentle kisses on Rhiana’s chin, cheeks, nose and lips as she stepped through the apartment. She lay Rhiana on the bed, kissing her nose before fetching a towel and gently drying the exposed parts of her skin. When she was totally dry Mistress dressed the sleeping slave in some fresh Flexilon pants and bra, then covered her in the thick duvet and went to sit in the soft couch at the end of the bed.

Mistress picked up a portable console on the table beside the couch and inspected its screen. It had been recording the entire scene from Rhiana’s slave-box, receiving every super-heightened sensation the girl felt and storing it for later playback via a Levnet terminal. Her eyebrows shot up as she studied the data on the screen. What her slave had experienced was not an orgasm, but way beyond it: an instantaneous explosion of pure sexual delight caused by super-heightened desire and sudden lack of stimulation, an experience which had caused her to lose consciousness the moment it began.