Rhonda Finds Dating Isn't a Game

Story Info
Rhonda is forced to decide her future.
12.4k words
3.67
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon at 1 she knocked on the door. It was answered by a man in his 40s, wearing a black bit gag on a leather strap, wide black collar with five rings showing, wide black leather belt with rings on it, spandex briefs, and on each wrist and ankle was another black leather band with a small lock securing the buckle. When he opened the door for her, she noticed the wrist cuffs were held by a chain about a half a foot long.

"Ah-oh ee," he managed after he closed the door. The house was large, reminding her of where Carmen lived. They went through a living room and through a hallway to a closed door. He opened the door and motioned her to enter. She did and looked around as the man closed the door behind and locked it.

They were in a large room with high windows letting light in. On the floor were various bondage devices, ranging from crosses to chains from the ceiling to small cages. The man now went to one of the cages and crawled inside. Betty stood beside the cage, then bent and locked it. Her black leather outfit of cut away cups, straps, and simple wide leather through her legs showed much more of the blond than Rhonda felt she needed to see. Martin was sitting in a 'throne' nearby. He wore what Rhonda would describe as a leather jock strap and nothing else.

Betty knelt beside her caged husband. "Ohh, poor pet. You see the pretty woman and you think how fun it would be to play with her. But pet knows he does not play with pretty women. Take off your shorts and let her see your caged cock, so she understands you have no pussy unless your Mistress lets you, and that hasn't happened in over two years."

The man complied, removing the garment and twisting so he could lay back in the cage and show off his caged cock. Rhonda noticed the nipple rings, but more importantly she was sure she was seeing a ring in his cock just below the head. She also saw red welts on his skin.

"Come closer. In fact stand right next to his cage so he will be forced to look up your dress. Count to 50, then remove your panties and gift them to my husband." There was no smile. It was as if this was just a normal day in her life, and Rhonda suddenly realized it was. She did the appropriate count, removed her panties, and dropped them through the bars of the cage. To her shock, he snatched them and began licking and smelling them as if they were the most wonderful thing he had ever had.

"Good girl. Now, there's a set of red leather cuffs on the table and four small locks. Put them on."

Rhonda looked at the table, then back at Betty. "But I'm ...OOWwww!"

Betty had smacked her hard. "I didn't ask for questions, or for you to make noise. You will pay for that, of course. Now put on the cuffs."

No raised voice, no explicit threats, just giving orders and expecting them to be followed. Rhonda remembered that the husband had locked the door. She couldn't get out, she could be badly hurt and was warned last night that tears were no defense, so the apparent best choice was to go along and hope for good treatment and a short afternoon.

Once the cuffs were on, she looked at Betty, eyebrows up rather than risk another smack for speaking. Betty looked at Martin, who had a big smile. "I defer to the Mistress of the house. And I thank her for the kind offer to use her toys."

Betty approached Rhonda, her silleto heels clacking on the wood floor. "You should have behaved better when you had the chance. I have cells here, in the basement, and you have nobody to go home to. You could be persuaded to call off work for the week and never leave here, being my plaything every day for a week." Her fingers gripped the zipper in the back of Rhonda's dress and pulled it down. "Arms out," she ordered.

Rhonda extended her arms straight out from her sides. Betty sighed. "Not like that, girl. Arms out of the dress."

She lowered her arms again and slid them out of the sleeves, only the elastic waist band now keeping her dress from falling to the floor. Betty grabbed her wrists, then let them go again. "You misbehaved, so let's get your punishment started."

Betty walked back to her husband's cage and bent to unlock it, whispering instructions to her submissive spouse. He smiled and looked toward Rhonda, giving her a knot in her stomach. When the cage was opened, he crawled out and then hurried to Rhonda. He ran his fingers hungrily up and down her arms while she looked with terror at the other two occupants of the room. Betty had no expression at all, Martin looked like he would pop if he smiled any more.

There was the rattling sound of a chain, then her left arm was pulled into the middle of her back, she felt a cold metal chain brush her back, and a lock closed. Her arm was held, bent behind her, as he whispered, "Play with my cage. Feel me fill it up."

Rhonda looked at Betty with a questioning look and received a nod in return. One hand held in the middle of her back, she reached down with her other hand, feeling the metal of the cage and the skin inside trying to swell out of the openings in the metal. Suddenly she was very afraid and not sure of what. She had seen some BDSM videos and tried to remember some of the ways they talked.

As her hand continued fondling the cage and the cock that completely filled it now, she risked asking a question. "Mistress Betty?"

Betty took a few steps forward. "It seems you aren't totally naive about this. What is your question, slut?"

"That time, the two years ago? What ... what happened?"

Betty walked up to her, standing several inches taller, saying, "I'll answer that, if you put your hands together behind your back." Rhonda knew it was a setup, but she saw few options either way. There was a soft male laugh behind her as she felt a little tug and heard a lock click. The chain now connected her wrists. "Play with him while I explain and get you set up."

She picked up a hook with rope extending from it and tied a loop about a foot long into the rope, then she hooked it over a ring attached to a cable dangling from the ceiling above Rhonda's head. She told her to stand still as she started braiding three strands of the light brown hair into the two lengths of rope.

"A little over two years ago I had a man bring me a girl and say he wanted her broken so she would do as he required. I asked her if she agreed to be broken and she told me she was up for the game. Well, like you, she walked in of her own free will, and submitted without force. As far as I was concerned, that was consent. The man said I had two hours to break her. My poor husband had been locked in chastity for only six months, but I was feeling generous that day. I must say, you have lovely hair to work with."

As she felt a bit of tension on her head she realized something was happening, but by now she was too braided in to look up, so she simply listened, more than ever afraid of this dance friend who seemed to be completely without feelings.

"I put a set of bondage mittens on the girl and stripped her. In this room. Oh, you don't know what bondage mittens are? Pet, bring me the pink set." Betty's smile suddenly had a malicious turn to it. She looked over her shoulder. "Would you mind, Sir Martin?"

His laugh chilled Rhonda. "Not at all, Mistress Betty, please do."

"To finish my story, I took Pet to his cage, where it still is now, and unlocked his chastity, freeing him for the first time in a half year. The girl, of course, panicked, as she should have. I reminded him to follow the rules and left, locking the door behind me." She was reaching up, brushing the swell of her breasts against Rhonda's chin now. "Almost done here. You may have noticed there are no clocks in the room. My pet knew he had an hour, with no idea how long an hour would be. Such a time limit is quite an incentive for somebody who has been deprived." There was a tug on Rhonda's head. "There, finished. Of course, in her mittens," her pet held up the bondage mittens and Rhonda understood how helpless they would make the wearer, "the girl couldn't fight back very well and pet was so very horny. I'm afraid he wasn't gentle with her and she quickly understood how much better submission would be."

Betty took two steps back and looked at her captive. "Pet, remove the rest of her clothes." He quickly pulled her dress down, pulling it out from her legs before unbuckling and removing the low heels she wore. Immediately the tension on her head increased to the point she understood that her head was now held loosely in place. With her wrists locked by the short leash, she was exposed. Using safety scissors, he cut off her bra, leaving her naked except for the red cuff set.

"Pet, put the mittens on her and lock them. Then get lube and a number 3 plug and insert the plug. I'm just going to snug this up a bit more."

Rhonda felt the mittens put on her hands and tried to twist free, but he was stronger than he looked and soon her hands were useless balls inside their leather casings. There was a soft motor sound and she felt her head pulled up a little, until she could turn in a circle but bending her head more than a slight nod was out of the question. It was as if she were in an open cage, restrained by the braids in her hair. She cried out a little as the medium sized plug was pushed into her ass, then Betty called her pet to the door.

She unlocked the door and opened it so Pet could step through. "Sir Martin, or as you will call him, Master Martin, has paid for you to be trussed and left for one hour. I hope you are satisfied with the trussing, Sir Martin?"

He got out of the chair. "You should call me Master, Betty."

She gave an indulgent smile. "I will overlook that this time. It's my dungeon, and I have no master in my own dungeon. And in this dungeon, I am always Mistress? Am I clear, Sir Martin?"

He answered, but his eyes were on Rhonda. "Yes, MIStree Betty."

"One hour, the door will be locked." She left, the door closed, and the sound of key in lock echoed in the dungeon.

"Let's get this off now since it's only going to be in the way." He pushed down his leather cock cover and acted surprised. "Oh, what do I see here? I seem to have forgotten to remove a timepiece from inside there. So what can I do with you for an hour? No sassy comments? No standing your ground and threatening me? Your eyes tell me you're afraid and you should be. You have no hero to distract me now. And I have some catching up to do."

"Please, don't, just let me go, please. I don't want to have ..." A hard smack across her face stopped her, and a backhand across her breasts brought a cry of surprise from her.

He got into her face and sneered. "I really don't care what you want or don't want. You are trussed, helpless, and I am free, and oh so vey horny for your pussy. If he asked you can tell him you were fucked multiple times, but you put up a flimsy defense." He picked up the lube. "It was nice of them to leave this for me. Let's see, this should do it." He let two drops fall onto his fingertip and then rubbed it on his cock.

"Oh, no, please, if you're going to do that, I'm not wet at all, please, Oh PLEEAASSEE!" She cried out partly in pain as he bent down and lifted her knees. She was now held up by the braids in her hair and his hands under her thighs.

"Listen to you begging. You beg and plead, you have friends distract me or pull me off you, but now you have, nothing. Nobody. Oh, you have," she felt his cock at her entrance, "THIS!" He grunted as he drove his entire length into her and she screamed. As he began pumping her he smiled. "Don't worry, after a few minutes you'll have lube in there. Oh man, this dry hole is tight. It's going to be fast, then I can move on and fuck your ass."

Rhonda felt her neck pop once as he bounced her with his thrusts. His constant banging into her was making her sore and was soon very painful. Tears ran down her cheeks and he laughed. "The faithful wife, full of another man's cock. The man she wanted to dance with so badly that she drove her husband out of the house. How do I feel, dancing inside your pussy?"

She saw in his face that he neared his climax while she was still feeling nothing. She was trapped and at his mercy. And he had no mercy to give her. Finally there was a series of deep, hard thrusts as he grunted and he was sliding more easily. Hardly waiting after his ejaculation, he pulled out of her and looked at his watch. Satisfied, he went to the wall while she stood again, legs, back, and neck stretched, feeling the dripping of his cum from her pussy.

When he returned he had a crop and two lengths of rope. "Since you have those cuffs on your ankles, we should use them." Quickly he had her legs spread and tied to rings in the floor. This put more tension on her neck and she began to get a headache. The slap of a crop on her nipple brought her back to the danger she was in. A series of slaps, with her immobilized by hair and spread legs tied to the floor, gave her no chance to defend or try to avoid and in seconds the area around her areola was bright pink. He moved to the other side and repeated until she was begging him to stop and he refused, repeating the slaps on both sides.

"She isn't so expensive that I can't afford to bring you here once a month to keep you properly broken. I'm sure I can find something to convince you that this is a better choice than the alternative. It has to be your choice, after all. You heard Betty's logic. You came here of your own free will, and gave up your freedom without threat of force. That's how she works. I need to find your button to make you volunteer any time I want you to."

Getting hard again, he pulled the plug from her ass in a single painful movement and, despite her protests, he pushed himself inside and started thrusting. Now he could reach around her and grab her nipples, sore from the crop, and pull, twist, and flick them to ensure a painful experience. After he came he picked up the crop again and this time reddened her ass with continuous strikes. When he moved in front she begged again and again, then screamed again as the crop began on her pussy and inner thighs. Before he stopped, her screams were constant.

Martin stepped back again, looking at the redness on her thighs and pussy. "I would have done your belly, but you have that hidden behind your mop of hair. In a week, I want that gone. Meanwhile, I don't seem to be ready to fuck you again yet. So what should I do to remind you that if you had just said yes in the car, none of this would be happening. It's your fault for being such a bitch, so just keep that in mind."

He taunted her a little longer, than started using his open hand to smack her breasts, sending them moving from side to side, sometimes smacking from the bottom, then picking up the crop again and turning the entire rounded orbs deep pink before moving to her belly, then thighs. She knew where it was going, but still screamed when he started cropping her pussy again, gving her continuous hard smacks with the little piece of leather. When she was writhing in pain he dropped the crop and took his cock, now hard again, and pushed it deep, fucking her hard so he kept pressing, thumping, and rubbing her sore and oversensitized pussy. Once again he emptied into her, this time pressing against her and grinding on her abused labia for a minute before stepping back.

"Twice in your pussy now. You can't claim you've been faithful now, can you? You knew I was going to fuck you, and you still showed up and walked in. I would say you were asking for a fuck."

Martin walked over to the controls, mumbling and looking around. He glanced back over his shoulder and moved a switch. She immediately felt her neck pulled as the tension on her hair increased. She struggled to get up on the balls of her feet with her legs held apart. He walked back over to her. "My goodness, look at that tension. How long do you think you can hold it?"

He watched as her legs began to shake, then smiled and untied her legs. It was tempting to be grateful for the release, but she didn't trust him and in a moment she learned she was right not to trust him. He walked to the panel and pulled her another six inches up into the air, so she was hanging completley by her hair braided into the rope. On his way back he picked up a whip and approached with an evil smile. "There isn't enough time for me to get hard again, but there's still time, so let's spend it giving you a firm reminder of how much I own your ass now."

Rhonda had been spinning slowly and now had her back to him as the whip lashed out and wrapped around her belly. She yelped in pain and then as he pulled it back she was spun quickly in that direction. A slight wobble in her spin put extra tension on her hair and the headache she had developed quickly got worse. The whip caught her again, slightly higher, again spinning her as it was pulled back.

Martin let her spin for a while as he put his leather cock cover back on, hiding the time piece he had hidden in it. He was going to run this all the way, and he knew Betty was prompt. The cable had reached it's full spin and was beginning to spin back. He let her pick up some speed, then lashed the whip around her hips, the tip catching her ass. "Damn, I was hoping for your belly," he said as he pulled the whip back again.

Pulling it back had wound her up a little and now she was again gaining speed spinning back. He lashed again, cheering for himself as he did get her belly with the tip of the whip.

"What the hell are you doing? Who gave you permission to operate that panel?" She ran over and lowered Rhonda to the floor. "Shit, I spent years learning physiology so I understood stresses the body can handle and you come in here and start lifting people by their head and whipping them?"

He dropped the whip but didn't back up. "I've got stuff on you, Betty. You're just a noisy bitch and ..."

"And I don't care right now. Shit, if she's hurt it will destroy the reputation of my dungeon forever. Get your damn clothes on and get out of here. You may rule at the club, but this is my place and you have no power here. Shit, Pet, get the mittens and cuffs off her."

Martin walked to the door and turned. "You may think you own this place, but you know what I've got on you. Get uppity, MIStress Betty, and I'll destroy your little dungeon empire, your job, and leave your cuckold husband to try to figure out how to support himself while you're in prison." He turned and left.

Betty was removing the braiding from the rope as quickly as she could. "Damn him. Are you ok? Do you have pain somewhere? Talk to me Rhonda. No dungeon games now, just woman to woman. I'm serious, talk to me. What did he do and how do you feel?"

"I feel sick," was all Rhonda could manage at the moment. She sagged as her hair was released and Betty called her husband, using the name Avery now, to hold Rhonda up while she finished unbraiding the hair.

"Ok, I hope you didn't have plans because you're staying here for dinner. I need to keep an eye on you for a few hours. Do you have a headache?" Rhonda nodded. "And these are whip marks from while you were hanging by your hair?" Again Rhonda nodded.

Avery chimed in now in a very normal voice. "We need to take steps. He could have caused serious injury by not following the rules."

Rhonda looked up, now getting angry. "He DID cause injury. He hurt me, He went in dry. And he used the crop, and he ... " she was starting to cry.

"I'm sorry, Rhonda, but that's not what we mean." She seemed human again, like the girl at the club, but she didn't seem to understand.

"No, Betty, or, shit, Mistress Betty, he hurt me."

The hair was undone and Betty was holding her, rocking. "Rhonda, listen. I'm not talking the pain of him fucking you dry or even cropping you. As I said before, you walked in of your own free will knowing what would likely happen. I'm talking he could have broken your neck hanging you up and whipping you like that. He paid to use you. Like it or not, that was a business thing. The way he finished, damn girl, he could have paralyzed you, maybe killed you, just because he doesn't understand what that kind of thing does."