All Comments on 'Rhonda Finds Dating Isn't a Game'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Good wrap up, but Danny still gets the short end. Rhonda gets fucked/raped, gives blow jobs, has sex with multiple women and Danny only gets his adulterous wife back. Cuckold.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

That's it? the end?

No fuck scene with the husband? You spent pages on her sex with others but none for the cuckold?

No BTB for Martin? The one who created half this mess.

poor

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitalmost 3 years ago

Different people write different stories. I could never have written this one.

My Martin would have been tazed, zip-tied, and tossed in a trunk. He'd wake up ratchet strapped to a tree deep in the woods.

My Danny would spend several days really getting to know him, alternating between experiments in pain and the necessary medical care to keep him alive for the next round.

But I enjoyed your version, even if I was puzzled the entire time why no one thought of just killing Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't bother writing, skip all your stories just to comment that you are trash

KaBe45KaBe45over 2 years ago

yes, it is strange, sometimes to much but hey, it's also kind of fun. it's a story not documentary!

and you can also learn something... if your wife wants to dance let her go, btw i hate dancing but i dont make her hate dancing. even if i could do so :D

every married man knows, give your partner some space and she will honor it. for the cuckold-bullshit and the burn-the-woman-party if she wants to cheat, she will do it anyway then you can take actions against her if yo want to (mean divorce not any sick stuff). but not for dancing or being forced, thats disgusting as cheating is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.