All Comments on 'Rich Bitch Widow gets Renovated Ch. 02'

by hoover789

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

I loved the scene when she's getting dressed to go out to dinner. I also loved the night ending in a circle- jerk all over her!!! But that's two stories in a row where your main character has showed sympathy for the slut, Hoover. Your reputation is going to Hell my friend!! 5- Stars for the rich-bitch getting spit roasted Mexican style!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, I do like a story where someone is put in their place after they have been a real pain over people's lives. Nice to see a CEO put in their place when they run other people into the ground just because they could. That is....up to a point. It crosses the line when there is just wholesale gangrapes, beatings beyond just a spanking, permanent piercings beyond humiliation, forcing someone to be broken beyond just adjusting their attitudes toward people. Margaret is broken now. There is absolutely no aftercare given. No concern for her welfare is shown. Oh, Bob cleans a little bit of cum from her eyes but there is nothing else that he does. He goes to bed. I hope that Margaret finds herself and shoots Bob. That will not happen and Margaret will continue to suffer until Bob kicks her out on the street.

hoover789hoover7895 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Strappy, for the kind words and for always knowing what the story is about.

As for anon, I dislike answering people who don't have a screen name. The problem is anyone could answer me under the anon umbrella. But here it goes, I don't know if you dislike my story or are giving me an outline for chapter three.

HansHansenHansHansen4 months ago

I like this nearly "happy ending" after wonderful sory humiliaton and degradation of a big breasted woman with a big social standing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous