Rick, Maggie and Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

"I'm not! I was just saying that, I'm gunna be in pain tonight."

"I'm sure I will be too, but we'll have a blast in the mean time! Won't we?" she softly purred and rocked her hips to him.

"So, what are the rules for tonight? If you're gunna be my girl, we gotta to make it look real."

She thought for a second and walked to make herself a stiff drink, hoping she made it through this. "What normally happens on one of your dates?" Maggie asked taking a sip from her glass and leaned her butt against the cool, kitchen counter.

"If I really like the girl, she's showered with lots of hugs, feeling her up and a bunch of kissing." Rick said with a wink and he watched her face turn a warm, shade of pink.

"Oh boy, I haven't been treated to anything like that, in years." Mom cooed and her body felt like it was glowing. "What else?" she asked, wondering if he'd say anything about making love to one of his dates.

"Well, if everything worked out okay, I'd um...um...I'd make sure that she went home smiling."

"I'm guessing that means you'd make it with her?" Mom asked as her tiny hands started trembling and her knees felt weak. She knew that Rick was hung like a horse...she was his Mom.

He shook his head yes and replied with pride. "Hell yeah, I love making hot things like 'you' happy!"

"Well, I guess everything will be okay, but um...the last. I'll have to make myself smile, tonight."

Rick knew Mom saw him frown, but he didn't care. Mom was so sexy, so hot and he wanted her tonight. "Well, don't go stopping things before we even get started. Leave your mind open and uh...enjoy yourself." Rick said as he motioned for her to come to him.

Maggie knew this was going to be one, crazy night, but it was the most exciting thing she'd ever done in her life. She walked to him and Rick pulled her on his lap. Maggie felt his hardness under her ass and it was big.

His hands caressed her face and Rick kissed his Mom. He held the back of her head, his tongue traced her closed lips, but after a few short seconds, Mom eagerly submitted to him. "Oh shit!" he moaned in Mom's mouth as they kissed and gazed into each other's eyes.

They gently kissed each other's lips and Mom leisurely sucked his tongue into her warm and willing mouth. It was so soft, as only a Mom could do and Rick grew more.

She eased from him and moaned with lust. "Wow, that's one for the record book!"

"Damn, you can do that anytime you want!" he gasped as his left hand slid up and under her thin blouse, until he found her bare breasts. He carefully caressed, watching Mom's face wrinkling with pleasure, until she jumped from his lap.

"Damn, I'm in for a wild freaking night!" Mom giggled as she went to finish her drink and to have a well-needed cigarette.

He just smiled and went back to rolling the joints. "I got news for you, babe...that's nothing! Wait until later, after we smoke some of this and when we're on the beach. Then, we'll see what you think." Rick said with a big grin, watching her face turning bright red.

"Just try and remember who I am, ok?" Maggie said, wondering how many other women or girls, Rick seduced this very same way. She hadn't been with a man in years, but she knew Rick was a master.

"You can bet that sweet ass, I'll remember!"

"You know what I meant, buster!" Mom giggled at him and she couldn't wait for more of his charming ways.

*.

Later, Rick and Maggie were walking down a quiet beach, arm in arm. "Want to sit and smoke one?" he asked with a shaky voice, hoping she would. He wanted to get Mom high as a kite.

She heard him and smiled. The last time she smoked a joint with a guy, she ended up with Rick. "Uh, I guess so. Where can we go?" Mom asked as she looked around and saw that they were the only ones on the beach and it wouldn't really matter.

He took her trembling hand and Rick smiled. "I think that big dune over there will be nice," he said leading the way up the large dune and they sat next to each other.

"I haven't done this in a long time, so if I get goofy...I'm sorry." Mom said and hoped that the pot didn't have the same effect on her as it used to.

"I can handle it. You just relax and have some fun." Rick said as he caressed up her long, stocking covered legs, moving up her thigh and slowly circled.

She felt his hand going up her leg and it sent shivers rushing over her body. "I will, just for you." Mom purred as she looked into his bedroom eyes and enjoyed his big hand on her leg.

He lit the joint, puffed it a few times and Rick held it to his Mom's lips. She sucked it hard and held the smoke deep in her lungs. 'Oh yeah, she's gunna be fuckin' loaded!' he thought to himself and watched her take another, equally long puff.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" she giggled as her head started spinning and her body started tingling. "Gettin' your Mom loaded so you can...make out with her." Mom said with one of those very loving motherly voices that was normally used for comforting her child.

He hugged Mom and caressed her butt. "You're going to love it and you know it." Rick said as Mom puffed it again. "That's a good girl, suck that smoke in and let's have some fun!" he smiled as Mom sucked the joint hard and he knew that she was going to be loaded.

"Damn, I'm already loaded, are you trying to kill me or what?"

"Nah, I just want you to be good and horny!" he said moving behind her and Rick slipped both of his hands under her blouse to tease Mom's swollen nipples. "Is it working?" he whispered in her ear and Mom let out a long and lustful moan.

"Yeah and it feels so good." Mom whimpered as she watched her one and only son, seducing her and Maggie loved it. Rick was her son, but she was a lonely woman that also needed loved.

He slowly and very gently squeezed and teased her large breasts, rolling each nipple between his skilled fingers, until Mom fell back against him. "That's 'my' girl. I gotta get you in the mood for some lovin'," he whispered in her ear as he kissed it and Rick continued tormenting her excited nipples.

"Oh yeah, but remember, ok?" she purred, thinking of her son screwing her and how nice it would be to lay under him.

"I'd never forget, but you relax and let me take care of my girl. I won't do anything we'll regret." Rick whispered in her ear again and he started kissing the side and back of Mom's tender neck.

She was squirming, moaning and Rick knew he could take her right there, but he did promise to be good for her. "You're so pretty and so sexy and...you're fuckin' mine now!" Rick growled as he chomped down on her neck, sinking his teeth into her flesh and she let out a long, lusty moan.

"Yeah, I...am!" Maggie moaned as she squirmed helplessly in his arms and under his magical spell of seduction.

"How does that sound?" he growled again and bit the same spot, harder and this time, he sucked it.

Her neck hurt, but it was a good hurt. Her baby boy was making her. She was his. Just like when she was young. A guy gave his girl, a big, giant tramp-stamp, on her neck.

"I love it! I love it!" she cried out over the deserted beach, as her son marked her as his and Maggie could not have been any happier. Sure, it was so wrong, but it felt so fucking good, Maggie couldn't stop it.

He stopped chewing and quickly asked. "Do you wanta be my girl?" and he was back to work on her marking. If she was going to let him do this, Rick was going to enjoy it and make damn sure everyone saw it.

He chewed, sucked and just ate the side of her neck, enjoying the sweet taste of Mom's skin and now, he tasted a slight hint of, blood. "Huh?" he moaned in her ear, enjoying soft, helpless moans coming from somewhere deep in her body.

"Yeah, I wanta be your girl," she panted as his big hands roamed her breasts, he ate her neck and then, she felt him caressing lower, over her stomach and towards her need.

"Oh Rick...I'm on fire, honey! You're too damn good at this shit! I gotta stop for a few minutes, baby," she giggled and Maggie needed a break from him, before she came.

He handed Mom her purse and she lit a cigarette. "You shouldn't have stopped. Things were just getting good!" Rick said as he nuzzled her neck, lightly kissing and gently sucking it.

"Yeah, they sure were, but...I'd rather cum at home. It's a little more private than this." Maggie said fanning her face and she knew he'd be getting her tonight. Her son was a true ladies man and he was getting the lady of his dreams.

"Mmmm, does that mean I can make you cum...when we get home?" he asked sucking the side of her neck, as he rolled Mom's nipples between his fingers.

"You're bad! Thinking of doing such things to your...Mom!" Maggie whimpered and knew there was no way in hell; she would be able to resist him.

"But, you're so pretty...so sexy too. All I want to do is please you, Mom. I want you happy and um...it would be so cool if...you could be my girl," he moaned and pushed his swollen cock against Mom's ass.

"Mmmm, I wish we could do that too. I'd love being your girl...for real."

"You could be. Nobody really knows us here and when anyone came, we'd just act like Mom and son." Rick whispered and he kept kissing her neck and trying his best to get Mom in bed.

She heard Rick and Maggie knew he was right. She could have a young stud, with a giant cock, fucking her day and night, but he was still her son. "But, I'm your Mom, baby. Wouldn't that bother you?" Maggie asked as she turned and rested her side against his chest.

"No! That makes it even better! I'd be making to love my sexy...Mom!" he moaned, squeezed her breasts and whispered. "Wouldn't you like a good man that loves you, in your bed? He would make it with you every night, pleasing your needs, holding you while he loved you and the feel of his big, long cock deep in you. " he asked with a soft moan, thinking of being on Mom and making love to her the entire night.

She moaned and pushed his hands away from her breasts. "You are so bad and...remember what I told you in the kitchen." Mom laughed, fanning her face, as she thought of what Rick said and her pussy burned, but things needed to slow down. Maggie had only been with him an hour and she was ready to drop her panties for him.

"Yeah...how could I forget that," he said with a little frustration in his voice, but Mom was still with him and there was hope. He looked at her pretty face and Rick could see that Mom was really loaded. "Are you having fun?" he asked, taking one of her smokes and lit it.

"Yes, I am, thank you." Mom said as she held his hand and she leaned to kiss Rick on his mouth. "I love you to death and I'd do anything in the world for you, but..." she paused to move closer and Maggie said. "I'd like to, but I'm not sure if I can't do that. I'd love to have you hold and make love to me and I'm not just saying that. Every time I talk with Paige...the subject of me and you, making love, comes up." Mom said as she rested her face against his and she felt se bad for doing this to him.

"Ahhh, I heard you today and I was afraid you found some guy!"

"No, I'm not looking and don't plan on it, either. Other than us making it with each other...I'm very content with you being my man. You never know, maybe after a few more nights like this, some of our nightly snuggling and with the size of that freaking thing in your jeans," she stopped to reach down and squeeze Rick's cock before going.

"I will be going insane! So, don't give up your quest." Mom whispered the last few words, knowing they could not keep doing this without, ending up in bed.

He just hugged her and didn't say anything. There was no need. Mom told him that he still had a chance. Just don't rush her and take his time seducing her. Rick could do that and he could do it very well. Just ask his Aunt Paige, she knew and helped him plan the seduction of his Mom.

*.

Rick stepped off the small plane and into the arms of his Aunt Paige. "Mmmm, how's my handsome nephew doing these days?" she asked pulling him completely against her very lonely body and hugged with all of her might, while patting him on his back.

He saw her and Rick knew it was wrong, but his cock grew hard. She was a beauty. Paige had black hair, like everyone on Mom's side of the family. She wasn't nearly as tall as Mom was and her breasts weren't as big. She was basically, a smaller version of Mom.

"I'm doing real good now!" he moaned, as their bodies seemed to melt together and Rick grew more. He knew that Paige and his, Uncle Dale, were having problems. It seemed that ol' Dale wasn't keeping her happy these days and poor Paige, was sick of it.

She hugged her young nephew and her pussy started burning. Paige knew it was wrong, but he was a young stud and she needed him. "Mmmm, I bet you do!" Paige moaned as his raging, young cock pressed to her inflamed pussy, driving her crazy with need.

"Are you ready to spend a few weeks um...entertaining me?" she asked with a warm and loving smile, as Paige gently rocked her hips, knowing it had to be driving poor Rick, crazy.

"If I could, I'd be here all summer," he replied and Rick took a chance.

He slipped his hands down her slender back and to her cute, size five ass, slowly caressing it as they peered into each other's eyes. He and Paige had always been close. She was only five years older than he was, so they basically grew up together. After they were older, they started flirting with each other day and night. So much that, Rick often wondered if Paige wanted to do it with him.

Paige felt his hands on her butt and her hips melted into him more. "Mmmm, you're gunna spoil me if you um...keep this up," she whispered the last word with lust in her soft voice as her young stud, teased her excited ass and pulled her against his swollen cock.

"From what Mom told me, you need someone to spoil you and um...make you feel good." Rick said with a wink and he pulled her harder.

Paige just smiled to him and relaxed her body against his, letting Rick do anything to her. "Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with your Uncle, but if things don't change very, very soon...I'm gunna leave him." Paige said and she hated lying. Her dear, sweet hubby, was fucking around on her.

"Is it that bad?" Rick asked, as he kept caressing Paige's cute, little butt and he grew more.

She rested her head on his shoulder and Paige wanted to cry. "Yes, it is. He's been fucking around on me for the last year. What I can't understand is...I'll do 'anything' he wants, but he still won't touch me." Paige said as tears of hurt ran from her eyes and dripped on Rick's chest.

"Wow, he must be fuckin' crazy! As hot as you are, Aunt Paige, I'd never let you outta my fuckin' sight!"

Paige hugged him more and her pussy was dripping with need, need for her young nephew. "Just call me, Paige, shit head, when we go out on dates and stuff...people might hear you and think we're perverts or worse," she chuckled, wiped her face and Paige gave him a soft and loving kiss on the lips.

"Sure thing, Paige!" Rick smiled and he gave her a loving smack on her little ass. "When can I take you out? That is going to be hot as hell!"

Paige grabbed her butt-cheek and rubbed. "Easy tiger, I know how you feel about me, but we still gotta be careful," she smiled at his eagerness and his massive cock in those jeans.

"Yeah, I know and it sucks shit! I'd keep you happy and you'd never be lonely again." Rick said as his hands slipped around her and to the lowest part of her back.

She caressed his face and Paige knew that he was hers for the taking. The poor kid was hard as a rock for her, but there was nothing Paige could do about it. Not yet anyway.

"Come on, handsome. Let's get home and we'll figure out what we wanta do tonight." Paige smiled as they walked away with his big, right hand her firm butt and she loved it.

*.

Rick looked out the window as Paige drove around the peninsula and he wished that Mom would have stayed here and not moved away. "I miss it here and not seeing you all the time," he said and leaned to kiss Paige on the side of her thick, and very pouty, lips, watching a little smile fill her face.

"Mmmm, if you keep that up, I may not let you leave!" she cooed, trying to keep her eyes on the small road and her new truck, out of the murky water of the bay.

"That would be fun. Think of all the flirting and um...stuff we could do." Rick winked and Paige's face looked so cute when she was embarrassed.

"Stuff?" Paige laughed at her horny, young admirer, knowing he would be hers in a matter of minutes, nah, seconds.

"Well, um...um...hugging and stuff like that."

"Huh, I bet!" Paige giggled at him and she pulled into her driveway. "Here we are! I'm sure your uncle won't be home until late tonight, so we're free to go out to dinner or anything you like," she smiled as they got out and made their way into the house.

"Your room is all cleaned and ready for you." Paige said as she caressed his face. "Damn, you are so fucking gorgeous!" she moaned and Paige kissed him again, but this kiss lasted longer and their lips lingered.

"Dang, Paige...you're a horny, little thing today!" Rick smiled as he looked up and down the front of her body, admiring her perky, B cups and her tight stomach.

"Sweet-heart, he hasn't touched me in two years."

Rick's jaw hit the floor. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah." Paige whispered as she stood before him, trembling with need.

"I'm gunna do everything I can to make you happy." Rick said as he hugged her again, loving the feel of her slender body, plastered against his and his cock went crazy.

'There's only one thing that could make me happy and it's in your jeans, baby.' Paige thought as he caressed her butt and she wanted to go change into her new bikini for him and then, he could really enjoy it.

"Hey, you get two cold beers and I'll meet you out on the back deck. I wanta change, these jeans are killing me." Paige lied, thinking of him seeing her in the flimsy, white bikini and she couldn't wait to see how hard he got then.

Rick sat on the deck, looking over the lake and enjoying the sounds of nature, when Paige stepped in front of him. "Holly cow, are you trying to kill me?" he said with a big smile and Rick couldn't help but looking at Paige's swollen nipples, under the transparent top.

"I'd never do that...well, not yet, that is." Paige cooed as she moved into his arms and her wish came true. His big hands grabbed each of her butt-cheeks and he squeezed, caressed and any other thing he could dream up.

"Oh God, what's come over you, Paige? Not that I'm complaining or anything, but this shit is crazy!" he moaned as they hugged and caressed, like two, long, lost lovers.

His hands roamed over her round cheeks, caressing, pulling her into his growing cock, as he sucked the side of her tender neck. "I'm just so tired of being lonely, baby and I know how much you love me and all. That's I invited you up here. You gotta help me, baby." Paige sobbed as she felt tears forming in her eyes and when Rick hugged her, Paige wanted to scream with joy.

He hugged her and Rick felt his cock going down, but he was close to crying with her, was why. "You know I'll do anything for you and um...wow..." Rick moaned as he gave his stiff cock a good squeeze. "Making it with you would be second on my 'top ten' things to do, list," he smiled and put his arm back around Paige

"Sweet-heart, I'm so happy! I will make this the 'best' summer of your life! I promise!" Paige smiled, put her sexy, lower lip out and she crossed her heart. "If there's something you've seen or dreamt, you just tell me and we'll try it, ok? How does that sound? Hum?" she asked with a low whispered as she pushed her butt to his hands and her tiny hand reached out.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers