Rick, Maggie and Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

He felt Paige's hand and Rick smiled. "I've always wanted you to see it. I had this crazy idea that if you did, you'd leave him and come to live with me and Mom."

"Ahhh, I love you so much and I think you should know something...I've been your little groupie, since the first time I ever held you. I fell in love with you and I still am." Paige whispered as she unzipped his jeans and pushed them down his hips.

"Now, we can do something about it, huh?" she panted and slowly sank to her knees in front of Rick.

His length took her breath away and his meaty girth, sent chills up her spin. Paige watched lots of educational things and she knew that he was one of a kind. He was very close to the size of a pony, maybe even a small horse and she loved it.

"Remember all of the times we played...hugged and fooled around, teasing each other and flirting?" Paige moaned rubbing his cock over her face, kissing him and her sweet, sexy lips ran up his shaft. "Huh, baby?"

"Oh God...yes!" Rick grunted as he fought the urge to cum all over her face. "I remember everything about you!" he moaned as Paige's lips started kissing from his cock-base, all the way up his stiff shaft and she gently sucked the head.

Paige loved this. She had a young stud that was close to fucking her brains and he loved her too. What more could she have ever asked for? Not for her husband to come home, that was for sure.

Her head jerked up, she quickly stood and ran to the other side of the deck. "I can not fucking believe this!" Paige all but screamed, when her husbands' car turned up the road and towards the house.

"The one fucking night that I've been dreaming of for half of my life and that prick is going to ruin it," she said with a laugh as she flopped on the deck. Paige wanted to scream and kill her lousy husband for doing this to her.

"It'll be ok. We have two weeks and I can always...stay longer."

"My insides are twisting and I hurt so bad!" Paige moaned as Rick sat on the deck and held her in his arms. "I hope he gets drunk and passes out. He normally does, if so," she moaned and thought of his long cock tearing apart her pussy and filling it with warm cum.

"You best be ready for one very...horny lady!" Paige cooed as she kissed his mouth, letting her tongue glide over his lips, trying to part them, but Rick laughed and pulled from her.

"Go change and I'll go act like I'm glad to see the jerk." Rick said as he and Paige stood up. He looked her over and his cock jumped and fought going back in his jeans. "Damn...you look so fuckin' good!" he groaned, bit his hand and headed out to greet his drunken Uncle.

Please vote and the next part should be on in the morning. Thank you!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers