All Comments on 'Rick Needed a Beer, Gets Much More Pt. 03'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dealing with......

I applaud your ability to continue your "exploits" as you question whether you are gay or not. Wish I could do that. My only experience sucking a dick to orgasm left me feeling guilty as hell.

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 5 years ago
Rick needs more than just a beer

Love the continuing story of Rick. Seems like he is finding his way. Look forward to the next installment.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable chapter, whilst I like how this Author describes MM Anal, it is the Cock Sucking details that I really love, very much looking forward to the next 10 chapters, based on Author's stories I have already read no doubt there will be a few twists and turns.

Thanks for posting Xx.

Gazo1954Gazo195410 months ago

I’m always questioning myself on if I’m bi or or really gay. I love sucking cock and getting my ass fucked but I love fucking my wife too but usually while I’m fucking my wife I’m thinking about cock. I’m very fortunate that my wife knows I love cock and likes watching me suck cock and get fucked

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate10 months ago

I definitely am between Bi and Gay. I still like to look at pretty women and find them attractive, but all my sexual fantasies right now are with men. I want to kiss them, have them hold me and take me and make me theirs. I’ve only been with a couple of men, and not very recently. My first time was the best. Reaching between my legs and guiding their cock into me was so sexy. When he was all the way in me and feeling his thighs and ball against ass felt like heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

story TAGS