All Comments on 'Rick Needed a Beer, Gets Much More Pt. 05'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot!

I keep hoping that Rick gets confronted with pussy and can't even get it up.

I'm wanting badly for him to proclaim his total gayness!

Once a man has a great cock, pussy loses all apeal. At least thats what happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Im liking this a lot

Please right longer chapters or put more of them out faster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m also liking this a lot!

I loved how the two of them put on a show for the sexually-frustrated, jealously cock-starved nosey wife next door. And I loved the way Tim put her in her place when she invited herself over. But Tim shouldn’t give up on Rick too soon: maybe he should accompany him to his “date” with the woman next door and her husband. They could seduce the not-yet-out husband and the three of them could have hot, intensely satisfying, pussy-free mansex in front of the cock-hungry wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the plot thickens

Just because you like sex with men does not mean you want to give up women. Why would you feel the need to be exclusive? I don't get it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
great chapter

I too love to have women watch me have hot gay sex. I wish my neighbor next door would watch me suck my gay lovers' cocks and get fucked.

I also have admitted to myself and a few people that I am in fact "gay". Yes, i said it

-- I'M GAY.

Love your stories. Please tell us more about coming out of the closet as gay.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I definitely want to Suck Cock with a woman watching, show her how to do it properly, I found this story so Hot I am off to have a Wank imagining myself in the same situation right now; this Author certainly knows how to push my buttons.

Thanks for posting, Xx

Gazo1954Gazo195410 months ago

I’m so lucky to have a wife that enjoys watching me sucking cock. My only wish is that I could do it more often

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.