All Comments on 'Rick or Cheat?'

by roddymac99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is ridiculous

No one, absolutely no one had any problem with how she didn't even think of her 3 years worth of relationship. Yes, most people would have problem if their girl dressed like a slut in a party and was hit on immediately by the rich, arrogant party-thrower. Sure, Richard might have been a bit insecure and jealous but let's be honest, who wouldn't be in his shoes? And then you kept your sick boyfriend sleeping off his embarrassing hangover and merrily had sex without even talking to him about how he might have been uncaring about your feelings? Yeah great commitment and communication there, for a three year old relationship. Charlie was just forced on Cassie by the author because of the plot, instead of it being a natural progression. Maybe you should have portrayed Richard as an abusive boyfriend or something, might have been more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Nice job very well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really loved their progression as characters together. Honestly I think if you know it's right, you know. I really loved it until Charlie made the embarrassing joke at the end of the story "rick or cheat" twas a very cheesy and out of character thing for him to say

roddymac99roddymac99over 4 years agoAuthor
The Rick or Cheat joke...

...was actually made by Ben, not Charlie.

Appreciate your feedback...thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

What a fucking whore! To let it end with her turning her boyfriend into a cuck is pure bullshit! Fucking BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Golddigger

I Bet The Size of His Wallet Had nothing to do with Her Cheating .. 2 Stars for the Slut .. If I had asked my first wife to Change she would have said No .. But then again I would have broken up with Her their and then ..I want a Classy Lassy .. And I am so happy that My Wife is so Great ..She makes me a better Man .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the fuck?

She is a fucking slut. Three years of love gone in a single night.

And I cant digest that she didn't give him (Rick) a chance to correct his mistake.

Shouldn't the first love always be special .You could have made it a little more believable .Like yeah Rick made a mistake but not big enough that she should cheat on him. She should have gone to Charlie after properly ending things with Rick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haha the fucking slut will just eventually cheat on the douche bag Casanova, in perfect karma. Or he'll seduce some other slut leaving his old slut behind. Yeah trust runs high with these 2 alley cats.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

The boyfriend was a controlling dork

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A disgusting waste of time.

In the Literotica world this may seem like a grand romance, but in the real world it was a disgusting betrayal.

A shame, the author has real talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroddymac99@roddymac99
Amateur author using my imagination to try to create real-life plots with realistic characters and the odd twist. I hope to present my tales with a high degree of reality. On occasion, they may include localised dialect to help character appreciation. Likewise, the charact...