All Comments on 'Ride Share'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Meh. I appreciate you sharing your story. I would recommend that you make your dialog more believable. In particular you relied too heavily on it to narrate and it did not sound like a conversation and it ignored basic human reactions when people are confronted with wrongdoing. And, it did not adequately explain why two spouses betrayed their vows.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Needed a bit of a grammar clean up, some parts were confusing cuz of spelling errors and syntax mistakes.

If I'm understanding this correctly, they're all scumbags. Steve and Carol were just sneakier, cruel and vindictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really a good story up till the ending when all the kids did an ancestry test. At that point, it became a truly great story of almost epic proportions. LMAO. LP

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

LOL, good ending after rather mediocre beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Told you it was a good one. He'd better take his real wife, Carol, and get out of Dodge! Maybe even out of Ford or Chevy!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

If the end was true, he and she wouldn't ever uncover the shit pan of their spouses cheating...That's why this story fails...2*

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

I'm glad I read this story first today, it means things can only get better.

I tried but couldn't find one single thing to praise: the writing was terrible, please either read through a few times or get an editor. The plot was old and tired, the characters were wooden and thoroughly unlikeable and the narrative was unbelievable and quite impossible to read at times. And the ending! I imagine the author thought it made a good twist but it just piled shit on to a heap of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good to the last and unexpected drop. Still smiling as I write this. One short area wher you made 3 wrong word mistakes shortly after Donna arrives, but I'll still give you a 5 based on my enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have done without the twist at the end. Hence, 2*

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

S'alright, but feels like a twist just for twist's sake. If that was really the situation, I'm not seeing why Steve and Carol couldn't just maintain the status quo after the discovery. It's not like they made out that well from the divorces either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about taking night school tuitions has n English bib?

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end. You need someone to fix your grammar and typos

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This convoluted mess was hardly worth the effort to read. Throw in the “plot twist” at the end and the only thing it meant was the plot made even less sense.

You open with an armed man confronting his wife and her lover and end with him being the father…so who did he hurt? For all that, who was in the wrong?

There was no good guy or bad guy, just in likeable characters.

MasterBeauMasterBeauover 2 years ago

Nice Twist at the end.

HoldenMiyoneHoldenMiyoneover 2 years ago

Marines and Seals are two different branches of military.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

So they were all cheating a sort of cheating swap for 23 years. The kids are going to be really confused.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

Ha! I didn't see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know you're in for a bad time when the very first word has two spelling mistakes!

The plot was weird, over-dramatized and cumbersome. Sorry Omegaman.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Poorly written, omitting relevant data, like how many and the ages of Carol's kids. Due to this and other issues it lost the ZING of the TWIST.

/

One big was why did Carol have kids with Steve, did they already know about Laura & Bob but Steve & Carol only getting mad when the definitive DNA discovery - otherwise no sense and hypocrites? Why was Steve so pissed when he hung the horns on Bob years ago. Logic severely eludes this story, as written.

/

3* at best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending. An editor/ proofreader is definitely needed because the story was difficult to read due to many small mistakes. But it had a good plot and flowed well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't mind Karnevil, it's just someone that shits on any story that involves a firearm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really find it amusing that authors expect 'feeding him creampies' would be in the normal lexicon of a random housewife, anywhere in the world. It's the sort of thing people with a certain fetish talk about on sites like this, but it's not a conversation you could normally expect to hear among people not exposed to erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious. The tards have down voted it.

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Ha Ha Ha, what a twist ending 4* for that!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Published twice?

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

First and foremost Navy SEALS are NOT Marines, thus their title NAVY SEALS.

Marine have their own reconnaissance units.

Grammar, especially misplaced quotation marks made this very difficult to read. Get and editor next time and take the couple of minutes to Google what you might not understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Punctuating Dialogue

.

You have a bad habit of not using closing quotation marks.

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Not really sure how I feel about this story. On one hand I should like it but I'm just not getting that feeling. Seemed very emotionless to me and really hard to root for anyone in it. Really not sure about the twist at the end either. Thinking that just made it worst. Thinking a longer more detailed story would have been better.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Yeah, OP needs to lay low, since he's got both Marines and Navy SEALs looking to give him a turbo-wedgie and buy beers all night. The ending was interesting, but it wasn't a smooth transition as maybe it could've been. VERY interesting premise, though. 5-stars for being über original!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

LOL!

Hilarious!

I just loved the end!

What a wonderful twist, the cheaters were in fact cheated on and the kids in both families are not Bob’s, downright hilarious

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun, I would have preferred that Bob and Carol had known all along about the carpool fucking.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

the only thing worse than cucks are hypocrite cucks

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I wish it would have been funny, the end was worth a chuckle, brought it up to a 3, but the rest was so....cliched. They fucked for years but it was only stress relief? yeah no, no one fucks that long without it being far more than bumping uglies. It gets kind of tedious having the exact same woman in every story just with another name.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a good.one, even with the SEALS gaffe. I was kind of expecting the kids thing, but that cream pie shot was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Prince020402 Navy Seals can in fact be, and frequently are, marines. Just as an FYI the Marine Corp is part of the Navy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's an okay story line but the writing is horrible. You really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, funny twist at the end. Lived it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poorly written. But great end of story twist.

.

4 **** just for the twist 🥳

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

4* for creative end. The rest was 3* though…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to second all the comments made by Prince020402. Man this was a difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does Forward really mean Foreword?

It goes downhill from there!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

You have a wacko mind, and i love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So everyone in the story was a cheating asshole? As usual it is the kids who pay the price. Just a disgusting pile of human waste. What is interesting or erotic about that?

Thanks for the effort.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

not world class

some of you readers expect all stories on a porn site to be perfect in all aspects. Have you all gone off your rockers. Yes I guess you probably fell and couldn't get up.

Since you can't get up at least get real.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Strangely enough, i thought it kinda funny. I mean, like others have said, everybody was an asshole in the story, but still, the twist at the end was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun little tale. The end twist was good, but should have been made more smoothly; it made the reading, already very disjointed due to errors, much more difficult. Nearly all of the errors in this would have been picked up by Word or Google Docs, and adding Grammarly would have got 95%. Please be careful with advice: the anon who carefully explained the use of quotation marks is wrong. You don’t have to start a speech paragraph with the inverted commas. Just think about a paragraph which starts:

Bob said, “You should be careful.”

There is great advice on line, and in Lit’s help pages. It’s not always consistent, but then neither is English grammar. As an example, in my quote above, should the full stop/period be inside or outside the quote? Both are used and have their advocates.

Either way, I hope you keep writing - it would make your readers’ experience better if you could get rid of some of the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, at least all the kids are from one father lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LAURA WAS A CUM DUMP FOR BOB. TOO BAD THE DUMB BASTARD DUMPED IT WHEN THE SLUT WAS FERTILE. SHOULD HAVE WORN A RUBBER RAINCOAT. THE REASON THEY DIDN'T LIVE TOGETHER LONG, WAS SHE''S A PIECE OF ASS, NOT A REAL WIFE. STEVE SHOULD HAVE SHOT THE WORTHLESS WHORE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classic, Classic, Classic That which was good for the goose was equally as good for the gander... Laugh, my pants may never get dry. I am sure I see an ass-kickin in the future, by Bob & Laura. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story ruined by ending. By making all four despicable, this became just a story of loathsome people all around. I would have rated you a five before the ending.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great turn around!!! LOL!!!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Good humor! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh gosh, such a clever ending. Made me laugh like crazy. Very, very good. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Well

This is a love/hate story. Love it that Bob and Laura got what was coming to them. Hate it that the alleged victims in this story where was worse. At least Bob and Laura were not hypocrites.

The big question would be is how the judge were to unravel that mess. I guess Steve would have to be give back all back child support and give an extra amount for the fourth child. Well, at least Steve can tell his parents they have four grandchildren, just none of them are ones they thought they had. 😲

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Funny, funny, funny. The next to the last sentence said it all. I burst out laughing.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Load

Load of jumbled nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
You are barely literate.

The state of public education these days is deplorable. If you weren’t so undereducated you would know that “Omega” is the last letter in the Greek alphabet and has come to mean “the bottom” or “the last”. Which I suppose is appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Funny ending. But be real. Why wait 23 years to confront? Is author saying that MC and Carol cheated without knowing about the affair between their spouses?

servant111servant1117 months ago

LMOL!!!!

5 stars

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

Bizarre (and odds on incredibly unlikely) that neither husband managed to get his own wife pregnant in twenty plus years when clearly both are fertile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...