All Comments on 'Riders in the Storm'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wicked

Excellent as always mr Xarth

XarthXarthover 5 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

I'm not sure how links are handled in comments, and maybe this won't be allowed, but here's my blog post about this story.

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2018/06/22/riders-in-the-storm/

If this comment is automatically deleted or edited, I guess we'll know that just isn't done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was all sorts of cute and fuzzy

This was just thing thing I expect when I see an upload from you and once more you delivered beyond expectations. The story was cute, the characters drew me in, the sexy fun was a real treat and the fact that they slowly got there in the end was just the cherry on top. There is noting better than pure love packaged in the slow burn.

5* and hoping to read more real soon!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
It's a 5

That was a very hot story .Thank you, I gave it 5 stars .

honybipolahonybipolaover 5 years ago
mind blowing

like almost all of your stories...I was hoping that it would be the start of a sibling romance as hot as their erotic adventures together...well, if you're gonna make a chapter two or so that is...your hot stories are one of the reasons I stick around here...Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Just a note, long story but couldn’t put it down! Great writing and great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is an awesome story.

I believe this is your best story ever. I loved it.

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
Great story

There is a lot of room for a chapter 2 and more, especially the way you ended it. I hope you do write a chapter 2. This is a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great story!

Very well written, excellent pace and well thought out interaction between the players.

Mark737Mark737over 5 years ago
Excellent, again.

All I know is that I have to see Xarth as the author and I know I will be in for a great story. Once again, you delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressed

You’re such a talented writer. Thank you so much for sharing that talent here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is wonderful story you are a good writer so thank you for this lovely story. I'm waiting for your next one.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really great story

of course - 5 stars. but really well written. what a great storyteller you are. echoing others who have written before, i hope you do a chapter 2. 2 terrific characters you've developed.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 5 years ago
Go on

I think you should continue. Ther are plenty of unresolved issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story needs a sequel

I usually just read this site, but I actually decided to stop and write up this request. This was a beautifully written, well paced story and I would (we all would) love to have a sequel to this story.

NotFamiliarNotFamiliarover 5 years ago

As always, very good story. I enjoyed the characters, the pacing was good, and the dialogue was natural. looking forward to your next story, and hoping for the possibility of a sequel someday!

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

A well written story that shows all the emotions between sister and brother plus the face his sister is really hot for his cock. Of course her brother once he got to doing her now is very willing but they both have enough sense to be careful. Hopefully, their parents will work for periods of time so they can really enjoy and let loose while being very careful Not to leave any trace of their sex fun. Who knows, maybe his sister will be come very very good at doing him and eventually they'll move in together and move to another area where the parents won't be in their face for everything. Great arousing story, thank you !!

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Very Nice!

I don't know how you do it, but I don't ever remember a story with your name attached that I didn't enjoy. Thank you again! This one made my day.

To sequel or not to sequel...that is the question. This one stands alone and in my opinion doesn't need a sequel.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Another great story

Thanks

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 5 years ago

Fuck if I know how you do it, but this story is just as good as every other damn thing you've written. You've got a gift, Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AHHH...SWEET, SEXUALLY CURIOUS TEENS

A very well written story that's engaging, plausible, and hot as fuck.

SmallWunderSmallWunderabout 5 years ago
So fucking hot!

This is publishable good. I like the build up and the eventual pay off. I'd have preferred the sexual acts be described in more detail but at the same time I kind of liked the fact that my imagination could fill in the blanks.

I know in dripping wet and wishing I wasn't out of batteries for my toy.😉

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 5 years ago
These two, ...

..., so naughty, so twisted, so incredibly hot!

And let's not forget, humorous as well.

I loved it.

5 Stars! And in my Favorites, right away.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08almost 5 years ago
Amazing

Your talents as a writer are profound and I am grateful for your work. This particular story, as well as your others, was unbelievably hot. I don't know exactly how you manage to creat the drama and angst but I really appreciate it and will continue to enjoy your work. I'd give it more than 5stars if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

....well the great thing about his stories, typically, is he doesn't create drama and angst, per se, and that just makes the story flow sooo much smoother and more enjoyably without making your stomach churn or getting you pissed of at the situation or character!

...gotta wonder about those parents though, lol! For being so paranoid worried about the boy, they never even bothered to check up on them, hehehe! Worked out great for them though ;).

PhineasNPhineasNover 4 years ago
weak set up

Not a fan of this one. The set up is poor and there is very little intriguing about these two siblings. And again, what do we have to do to get a little character description? What do they look like? What's the setting beyond just a house? Where do they live?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More realistic I think

More siblings with benefits, less romantic. But makes it more realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love this story, it felt so real. I wish he was my Brother ;*

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago
Another one out of the ballpark!

Great story Xarth. The characters are very believable and show warmth. I was hoping for another page where the parents suspicions keep the kids off kilter but that is just me. During this time of Covid I have had extra time to read on this site and you are among my favorite. Thanks for the writing!

dpilodpiloover 3 years ago
Adorable!

I enjoyed every bit of it. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great idea, well handled, great dialogue, and such good use of the first person to tell us how Allie's thought processes develop. So cool and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great as usual

Very real, I hope to see this story develop more. To telling the parents thru marriage and children. At a brisk pace like this story.

gaileeegaileeealmost 3 years ago

Great storyline. Good writing as per usual!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

Awesome love story as always... And yes to those who see this as just SWB, it is a true love story....

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27almost 2 years ago

I really liked the narrator's POV in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A true love story. A happy ending. And NO anal. Perfect. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not bad, rather realistic. but she gets plan b but no rubbers while at the store?

KING_03KING_03about 1 year ago

Holy shit. What a story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

stories are getting stranger and NOT realistic. A guy at this age allowing toes to be painted??? Come on dude. The goofiness with the last several of your stories is adding up to say goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Xarth usually gets all the details correct except for the parents. In that regard he's often wildly inaccurate. When we got caught screwing, my aunt tried to get my first cousin to say I had raped her. Never mind we'd been doing it all summer long. When that didn't happen my cousin, two years shy of a certain age, was sent off to boarding school. Since I was three years older than my cousin, my parents suggested the best course for me to void any unfortunate repercussions would be to join the army, which I reluctantly did.

Three years later, when word somehow got back to all of them that we'd taken up with each other again where she attended university, they demanded we stop, then cut her off financially, and just cut me off period! That was back in the early 90s.

Four grown children later, we're still together, though we've had our ups and downs. My wife finally reconciled with her family, although it took her mother suffering a long terminal illness for that to happen. My family never got over their objections.

Xarths stories are often erotic masterpieces, which is fitting for an erotic site. There's more to relationships than just lovemaking, though, and just once I'd like to see a story that includes harshly critical parents, rather than his formula of slightly concerned, but generally confused and air headed parents, who just want what's best for their children....

As I can attest, parents can be an extremely unforgiving group!

kaotic2kaotic22 months ago

This was amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14377 Followers
Dec 20, 2023: A new story forthcoming. Something brand new for me, a fairy tale type thing, heavily anal themed. No incest in this one, alas, but I think it's a pretty fun read all the same. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on so...