All Comments on 'Riding for the Brand'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent read...

I love this story. It has a good beginning, middle and end. I think C. Thomas could keep going if she wanted to with a second part. Anyway, of Thomas' stories, this is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awesome

This story was everything I look for. Good story line and believable. Great read can't wait for more.

princessbratprincessbratabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

i like the story line and the way it made me feel! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome Story

Awesome story. I didn't want it to end. I never was bored with any part. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
My favorite

This is one of my favorite story. Great characters. It kept me awake most of the night after reading it. I thought Connie and maria were real people, I almost had a shizophrenic episode, it was so good :) Do you have a story for kim and lacey, too?

LaughingWolfLaughingWolfalmost 20 years ago
Excelent work

Few stories left me thinking 'Oh, thoses two characters are so likable I wish she would wrote more stories about them.' Fewer still push me past inertia and into posting a comment, much less a public one.

I loved 'Riding for the Brand'. I read it all with a big smile on my face, enjoying the time the author took in developping her characters, the setting, the plot.

Very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thumbs up

Great read, got me off several times. Especially like the tension with Kim. I'm personally not interested in strap-ons, thinking that sex should be natural (especially lesbian sex; men suck, so why emulate a penis?), but it worked fine in the context of the story, and that's really just a matter of taste.

My only real complaint, then, would be that I found the ending a little weak. It made sense, and it technically brought resolution, but it felt somewhat rushed; I suppose I expected more from the final interaction with Kim, since so much of the story seemed to be spent developing sexual tension between her and Maria. It seemed natural for the two of them to shack up at some point, and I somewhat expected Conn to invite her into bed with the two of them, but the direction the author took the story was certainly more justified. Nevertheless, it still felt somehow lacking; it would have been more fulfilling had there been something more concrete for Kim than just the offer of a blind-date, I suppose, and leaving it at that left Kim's character and the sexual tension somewhat unresolved. Leaving room for a sequel, perhaps?

Again, a solid story, both as erotica and as literature, although it still has a lot of room for improvement in the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

I have never bothered to leave feedback for any story, ever. This story was so awesome though that I felt obligated to. The author should seriously consider submitting this to a professional publication i.e. the multitude of lesbian short-fiction erotica books out there. Why can't I find a girl like Conn? :)

she_is_my_addictionshe_is_my_addictionover 19 years ago
I KNOW you're gonna finish this one, right?

Everything you write rocks. I couldn't stop reading! God I hope you write more to this one. It needs to be done!!!!!!

SIMA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

I hope your gonna finish this story it is so awesome. Great story with great charaters.

RhisperRhisperalmost 19 years ago
Awsome

You just have to finish it... Just dont get it all 3-some-ish.. so far its like real life, keep it that way babe....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really hot!

I usually don't leave comments, but this story is so nice this time I feel I have to. As a straight guy I usually am not into lesbian stories, but this one is written so well, I feel I have to leave a comment.

The characters are very good developed. I feel I can almost touch them. I hope you will continue this story because I find the end a bit unsatisfactory and the storyline so hot. I would like to read some more about Maria, Connie, Curtis and Kim. Your stories usually are very well written, so if you write something new I won't be disappointed, but I still feel this story deserves to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best I Have Ever Read ;-)

This is the best story i have ever read in my entire life. i am totally straight but after reading this i am beginning to wonder????? So hot!!! Where is this Connie, she needs to show me how it really feels to make love!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Great As Usual

Another great story Colleen, though I would have loved to have seen bitch Marsha get worse than just a loss in the barrell racing. What a scumbag. I loved the contrast between dark haired voluptuous Maria, and lanky Conn. They make a great lovable couple, and the happy ending was great... especially thinking that Kim wouild also find happiness with Lacy. Great feel good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it!

I loved it!!! It was a very good story. The fact that it had the Rodeo and Bullriding in it made it very interesting. Not all about sex either! I can't wait for more!!!!! Plz let me know if you add more! bergin_85@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Divine!

That was divine! I have tingles up my spine and hearts in my eyes... Such a fantastic blend of storytelling and saucyness that is totally satisfying. Not once was I distracted. I wish u would continue this story. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My favorite

It seems right to me that this has remain to be the top scorer of Colleen Thomas' submission. This has always been my favorite and will remain so for the rest of my life, I think. This is because the story feels so innocent, the love story sounds so fresh that one can't help but fall in love again. When I read a story I feel the writer as his or her spirit talks to us and the spirit of this story is very lovable. Very sweet that I can't help fall in love all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*Applause*

That was so sweet and the ending so perfect, it makes my heart swell with joy.

I would read it a million times more if I only had the patience.

Thank you kindly.

-Mishka

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Hands down the best story I've read on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MOREEEE

MOREEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE and finish this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done

I think this is about the 6th time i have read this and it is still as great as ever. Really like it and hope there is more like it, growing up in a rural town i can relate to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
R.I.P

Rest in peace. You were and will always be a great writter. LITEROTICA will keep you alive. MUCH LOVE R.I.P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A love story, and hot

It is really rare to read a story with well rounded believable characters, and the right mix of hot sex.

Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best

I love this story! I think I have read all of your work and I would love to see more about these characters you have created! Thank you for your amazing stories!

Venus_LoverVenus_Loveralmost 15 years ago
More chapters please!!

I always appreciate the development of the characters in these stories and feel like I know them. So when the many stories on this site are not continued I feel like I have lost some friends or acquaintances. It takes a lot of thought and effort to get to this point, so my suggestion to you and to all authors on this site is to take more advantage of the momentum you have already built up and the characterization that is already there by your writing and continue the stories already written with more episodes.

Your stories are particularly good and I would like to see more of the same and encourage you to continue the stories you have already written when possible.

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazeabout 14 years ago
i loved it ...

i loved this story. soo much. it was so beautiful -- and obviously created by a person with a kind, sensitive heart. to be able to create such sweetness on a written page says a lot about the author, i think.

no criticisms whatsoever.

the characters were amazingly vivid -- they were works of art. my heart bled for connie at several stages! her history and mannerisms and just everything about her were so REAL. she was an AMAZING creation. in fact, i don't think i've ever read characters handled so well. she LEAPT out of the computer screen, she was so alive!

loved the tension created with the villain marsha (marsha ... marsha ...).

this story was just so fantastic. i never comment EVER because i'm far too lazy -- but here it is, my very first.

MUCH love and respect.

x-x harmony x-x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
RIP

I can't believe your gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice...........reallu enjoy it, now it should have a part to see if kim found love with connie friend............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...just...wow

I think that about says it.

sheFloatssheFloatsabout 12 years ago
delicious...

Great story, I totally enjoyed myself

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
A great talent

that will be sorely missed. There are a number of authors on this site that I feel could and should write for the outside world. Colleen is one of them. I understand she is now gone but it would be nice to see some of her work adapted and passed on to other readers through more publically accepted outlets. Her work dwells on love and exploration of cultural boundaries. Truly a recipe that is seen time and again in more traditional novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

You should write a sort of continuation but about Kim and Lacy. I really loved this story and your writing. I think that this continuation could be just as addicting as this was :)

QueenieThomasQueenieThomasabout 11 years ago
R.I.P Colleen Thomas

R.I.P Colleen Thomas

I am new to this website and I only signed up because of you. Your stories have touched my heart especially this one. This story made me feel something that most of these stories on here lacked. You are extremely talented and I wish that you were here so that I could continue to learn more about you. I just want you to know that even though you are gone you are never forgotten. You have touched my heart and inspired me.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 10 years ago
Way to go girl

I loved the story. I felt it was well written with a little humor and some drama mixed in as well. I promise I will check out the rest of your stories and let you know how I feel about them.

My one and only complaint, was when you shorted the name Connie to Conn. I felt if you had just used it during the height of an orgasm or in jest while in public, I think it might have worked better. Again, that is my opinion...

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another loving story from colleen thomas.

nicely staged interactions with the rodeo action scenes, and certainly the hot sex, thanks,,just lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love this story please make a part to I would love to know how there life is going. In what the parents thought.

transmendoitbettertransmendoitbetteralmost 9 years ago
Nice

So this is really well written, however, with body coloring, the likelyhood of a Latina woman having pink nipples and pussy lips is so rare. They (along with most of the population of people) are highly likely to have brown tinted nipples and lips. Other than that this fic was really well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story and think you should definitely make a part two about Lacy and Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reply to anonymous for part two

Colleen can't. She passed away some years ago. It's a sad time when one of the best writers out there passes.

Rip Colleen

You're very missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. Loved it.

Grognard1Grognard1almost 7 years ago
A Good Read

Very well-crafted and entertaining story.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
And the next installment...?

A lovely story, well written.

It still has legs and more to say.

Please continue it.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 6 years ago
Reply to Ukduke

As awesome as it would be for a second installment, unfortunately, Colleen died in a car accident sometime in the mid 2000’s... :( Her stories will live on though.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 6 years ago
Loving

A beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Colleen Thomas: Lesbian Goddess

Stop the speculation; if the Sun rises in the East then there is a Cunt with an erect Clit for Colleen ....God Bless her erect Nipples!

AyaaChannAyaaChannabout 3 years ago

What an amazing and incredible story. I loved it! Because its so well written and it feels realistic, it takes you into the story. I love it when a story can do that. Thankyou for this one. This is the first story from you i read and im definitely going to check out your others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Write a second part

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 2 years ago

Story fanasticlly written and cannot wait for the next chapter for these two loving couple and will they get married as they have deep love for each other and really want to be together for life more soon please read this story a few times very loving and loved these two people.xx

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
"Her clothes seemed to be too tight and her breathing was heavy, like she had just ridden herself."

A story where I was in no hurry to get to the sex scenes. In fact, you managed to make them more than the usual "old in out'. I liked the hesitation and the personality dynamics among the characters. And your use of rodeo lore was fine. Nice work.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Smiling and feeling happy …. Lovely tale …. Yes even a lovely tale needs some darkness in it, to get a better sight to the bright light ….. and yeah just one person, marsha, is enough to crash a circle of friends ….. marvelous

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️🌸

pianoismyforte4pianoismyforte43 months ago

This is the most amazing story ever! You need to write more about this couple. Connie and Maria sound like the perfect couple. I wanna know what happens next in their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous