All Comments on 'Riding in the Backseat with My Son'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Back seat rides are real.

Timing was perfect and the ending was better. Such a realistic story as mothers often orchestrate similar situations to have fun and leave the message "I want you".

Long car rides and the family cabin gave my mother ample opportunities with me. Then I finally realized how she manipulated car seating and sleeping situations.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 1 year ago

Good read. I think Mom is a teaser. I also think she will bed her son.

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 1 year ago

Hope there's a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

finally a woman that gets what she wants, without apologies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was just sad, inconceivable and stupid. The story didn't even compare to the way to many that came before. These stories get more pathetic over time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate stories of parental and offspring sex.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

That was an excellent take on a classic mom/son backseat subject. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe she ought to get her exotic dancer clothing out and let her son show her what he's capable of. Even better if he knocked her up.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Who doesn’t t live a tease? But damn, mom, edging your own son? Freaking awesome, 5*

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

As an established author, have you noticed the correlation between the number of highly critical (negative types) comments are in direct proportion to the same person, anonymous? 🤣🤣🤣

ccs29745ccs29745about 1 year ago

Turned out a pretty good story. I hope there's a continuation of this one. Nice job Msgrant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write a sequel to this. And please add some foot worship / teasing as well. That would be great!

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 1 year ago

Very clever story. Very clever narrator. She made me laugh out loud.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 year ago

This was a great story and was a 5 star story for sure. I loved the story and how mom got herself wet and had to change. Then she jacked her son off in the back seat of the car. When they got home, she left the curtains open that he had done before going to his bedroom, and she fucked her husband knowing full well that her son was watching and jacking off to the action. I am sure that she will be fucking her son in a subsequent story.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Love the stockings! I think I found a new favorite author.

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 year ago

Finally, backseat incest story again! Very solud read, but wish they were go all in instead of handjob only.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2about 1 year ago

Nice read getting hot more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fiendishly calculating, relentlessly manipulating, get all she wants and has fun doing it. A superstar character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful build-up and tease. Please write a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would definitely love to read part two or three it's awesome read

KenburgKenburg10 months ago

I had to reread the part about how you positioned yourself so that I could grasp it. I like the flow and your grammar. Nice flow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And I always heard that revenge was best served cold. Nice touch

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderfully erotic story and sooo hot it had me soaking wet! I'm waiting desperately for part II.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous