All Comments on 'Riding the Pipeline'

by mysreader

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 11 years ago
DAYYYYYYYYYYMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

SHIZZZZZZZZZZNETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

ENNNNNNNNNCOREEEEEEEEEE........................

how about ~~~> BRAD gets one of female conquests of his

being in another one sex romps `"* MRS. PETERSEN , SAMANTHA

{ possibly even different female not mentioned } *"`.... BRAD's mother

actually watches sex romp going down.... then suddenly things happen

from there

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
I like how he dominated his mother and then fucked her.

He just used her body to pleasure himself, and she seemed to like being used like a slut.

I hope he keeps her submissive for the rest of the trip, and it may carry over when they get back home.

She needs to be fucked in the ass and then she realizes she is her son's to do with as he pleases.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
ha ha ha.....wipeout!

This started out having potential then bogged down. Yeah, I think a small woman with 44D's( even possible?) and a bubble butt is going to get some looks . A brickhouse. I never understood that one either, though I do like a built woman. Never heard the term applied to a guy though. And speaking of him, I don't find dominance the least bit appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Make a sequel!!!!

I actually wouldn't mind a sequel to this story picking up right where this story ended

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good!!!!!!

the next chapter must be on its way that one was hot yours leann xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mystifying

It is mystifying that anyone can believe that she really enjoyed this. Let's all cheer on the rapist now. Good lord, she had to elbow him off of her. Yeah, that is a thrilling encounter, NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pretty good

I liked It personally

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dim-witted and dull

She's an idiot and he's a bullying prick, they fucking deserve each other, what a waste of time it was reading this unappealing pile of cat-shit, now I feel permanently soiled and used.

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago

Yea, I agree!! The story doesn't lend itself to erotica! Rape is never erotic it is just controlling. And I, like anonymous, pretty much wasted my time with this one. Could have been written any other way and would have been good, but not this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This guy's the kind of guy

we used to leave tied-up outside the girls' dorm with a large dildo hammered up his ass and 'I'm a gutless prick' spray-painted on his face, and a couple of black-eyes as well, maybe a few missing teeth to remind him what being a sack of shit actually buys you; plus we'd take polaroids and post them all over the campus; guys like this hanging around my kid sister usually got their face shoved through a windscreen as a warning that next time I'd really hurt them.....

rollo_bluerollo_blueover 9 years ago
Exceptionally well-written!

... but I'm a bit surprised to see so many negative comments.

Yes - he was dominant. Yes - she was aroused. Yes - they were both drinking and inhibitions were down. Yes - she was conflicted, and had feelings of shame and guilt.

And yes - this is a fantasy which explores all of those things ... not just a story which features a cock and its receptacle. Great stuff - for mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brad sees one of the best things a boy can ever see

his creamy semen leaking down his own mother's ass and legs. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story,Mom s submissive.Very realistic story!!!

BoatingmanBoatingmanover 6 years ago
One of the three best stories on Literotica.

I've read this story at least twenty times. The action, the setting, and the highly-charged, sexy ending. It is definitely in my top three Literotica stories and is probably my actual favorite. Great job.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Utter Trash

I suppose she deserves what she gets for giving birth to this prick.

vladmvladmalmost 4 years ago
hott

Great story, thanks. Didn't quite make it through the first time or the second time. Perfect story that needs no continuation or unbelievable character additions. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy's a dickhead....

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

It was pretty good up to the point that he ignored mom's wants and needs. When he dominates her to the point of non consensual pain, that is rape. Son is an alpha bully and will probably wind up in jail from abuse.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Being a romantic and an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, this was definitely not one. The son absolutely displayed nor expressed any feelings for his mother. From the story, she was just another piece of meat to use as he wants. He gave no thought to her emotional or physhological well being before or after having sex. He does not even qualify as a Dom in a D/s or BDSM relationship. Honestly, I find the son selfish, soulless and without any socially redeeming value. I feel sorry for the mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous