Riding the Pipeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experience tells me he is cumming soon, as his strokes are increasing in intensity and he is keeping his cock deep in me. His breath is heavy on my neck, his grunts filling my ears.

I suddenly feel his mouth on my neck as he pulls my head to the side completely exposing it. His lips attach to me, sucking my skin in his mouth. The suction amplifies and I know he is marking me for all to see. I try to turn and move but his weight is holding me.

"Please don't" I beg trying to turn away but his hand in my hair prevents my escape.

Brad ignores my plea as he continues to draw my blood to the surface.

I can feel his pelvis firmly seated against my ass, holding his cock deep in me. His first shot of semen is felt.

I don't know why, but I state the obvious; "Oh god Brad you're coming in me" I whisper.

My hips for the first time, search for my own satisfaction as I push back wanting to feel more as he continues to shoot heavy spurts in me coating my tunnel. Brad rapidly strokes through our liquids searching for his end.

Brad finally releases my neck and head. He is using my body for recuperation as he catches his breath.

His cock is spent and resting in me. Falling to the ground, Brad is laying on me completely. I eventually elbow him over as I twist out from under him.

Brad spoons me with a hand on my breast, his wet cock easily slides between my butt checks.

Brad isn't shy, breathing heavily into my hair as he continues to roll my thick nipple between his fingers. My son's spunk slides down my thighs, but I'm too tired to care. The long day combined with the alcohol and the adrenaline filled night finally washes over me as I close my eyes.

We're going to have so much fun tomorrow." Brad whispers in my ear just before sleep overcomes me.

Sleep I'm going to need, riding the pipeline.