Right or Left?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both lost in the moment and when Jeff's fingers slid between his sister's pussy lips her mouth popped off the dildo. She stared up at her brother with a wistful look in her eyes.

"Jeff, I need it bad. I know it's wrong but I need it."

She was right this was wrong, a brother and sister shouldn't be doing this, but they both needed it.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Anything you want," she whispered. Almost afraid that just saying the words out loud would somehow let the world know what they were doing.

"Anything?"

"Yes, I want it all."

Jeff and Wendy both knew this would be a turning point for them. Lust and love combined to bring them this far but could they take the next step.

The decision was made when Wendy pushed her brother back onto the bed and kissed him full on the lips. Her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Her naked body on top of his clothed one as her breasts pushed against his chest. Jeff wrapped his arms around his sister and held her tight while they explored each others mouths. Her small body clung to his and she opened her legs and straddled him. His finger found her ass and with one push he was inside her tight anal opening. Wendy cradled her brother's face in her hands showering him with kisses as she pushed back against his finger.

Wendy sat up and started to undo the buttons on Jeff's shirt, gently placing his cell phone on her night stand. Only then did she notice it was in video mode and recording. Instead of being mad she was pleased that they would be able to view the video together later.

The awkwardness between them had vanished, there was no rush but still they needed each other; desperately yearning to satisfy a sexual need. In a matter of moments Jeff was as naked as his sister. The newness of each other's bodies had hands and mouths exploring, tasting, sucking. They changed positions frequently wanting to try everything and anything.

Jeff was holding back but it wasn't easy, his sister was a skilled lover. She was riding him in reverse cowgirl and he was thumbing her ass as she squeezed her pussy down on his cock. He knew Wendy had come several times already as she had screamed out his name each time. He loved a vocal partner and Wendy was the best he had ever been with.

Jeff was close to coming and let his sister know. Not saying a word Wendy flipped over and took his cock deep in her mouth, sliding her tongue down the length right to his balls. Her eyes were locked on his as she drove down deep with each thrust, gagging a bit but not slowing down. Jeff watched her in amazement, this was his little sister and she was giving him the best blow job of his life. When Jeff came Wendy took it all then slowly let his cum slide down his cock. This was something new for him, and he moaned as she licked his cum off his still sensitive cock.

When they were both spent they cuddled on the bed, Jeff on his back with one arm under his head and Wendy on her side with her arm and leg over his body. Both of them covered in sweat from their loving.

"Jeff, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, all I know is that was the best ever."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Don't be an ass," she laughed. "I want to keep doing it with you."

Jeff was silent as he thought about the consequences. "Okay but only if you do something for me."

"Hmm, I think we already did everything!"

"No, I'm serious. I want you to keep looking for the right guy, one you can spend the rest of your life with."

"But can we keep fucking til then?" Wendy asked.

Jeff laughed, "yes we can keep fucking."

The rest of the night and weekend was filled with moans, groans and screams as the brother and sister challenged each other to think up new positions. They watched the video over and over, sometimes having to put it on pause when the desire drove them to fuck.

**************

Sitting in the coffee shop Wendy finally decided and with a quick swipe to the right she sent a message to her brother. He was quick to answer and her heart skipped a beat when he accepted her invitation. She was young and had lots of time to find a man but for now the only man she wanted was her brother.

12