Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time that Alycia would shove her cock into my ass, I would shove my own into Sara. All three of us, were moaning and groaning, writhing around in pleasure. Alycia turned my head just slightly, kissing me on the lips and sliding her tongue into my mouth as she pounded my ass.

I felt myself getting close, once again.

Sandwiched between Alycia and Sara, there wasn't a whole lot I could do, in the way of pulling back.

"Alycia," I cried out, my breathing becoming more ragged.

"I...I'm gonna cum!"

She gave no reply and Sara didn't seem to care either. I bit my lip, trying to hold back, but between the warmth of Sara's pussy and the feeling of Alycia's cock rubbing against my prostate...I couldn't stop myself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming!"

I felt my dick pulsate as I began to pump my load deep into Sara's pussy, filling her womb with my load. Alycia started kissing the back of my neck, pumping my ass harder and faster as I finished my own orgasm.

I could tell by her breathing, she was getting close now too. I could practically feel her heart beat. Sara had also started to cum right about halfway through my orgasm. Writhing around underneath of me, moaning and panting and screaming in pleasure...it was fucking hot.

Alycia let out a loud grunt, then bottomed out and buried her cock balls deep in my ass. I felt the warmth of her cum, as she unloaded, filling my ass until it started to leak out and drip onto the sheets.

Then, she sunk into me...exhausted, breathing heavily. I could feel her breath, on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh god," Sara moaned, just as tired as Alycia and I were.

"You guys...are crushing me," she laughed.

Alycia and I both started laughing too, as Alycia pulled out of my ass and lay down. I placed my hands on the mattress and pushed myself up, withdrawing my own cock from Sara and laying down right in between the two girls. That's when it dawned on me...

"Shit," I said, still struggling to catch my breath.

"What's wrong?" asked Sara.

"I uh...didn't pull out!"

"Uh-Oh," Sara laughed and Alycia rolled her eyes.

"Relax," my girlfriend said, placing a hand on my chest and gently caressing. "She's on the pill. She's just fucking with you."

"Seriously?" I asked, looking at Sara.

"Yeah, it's true; no babies for me," she replied.

"God, you almost made me piss myself!"

"Well we don't want that, not in the bed!" Alycia cried out.

Once we all got ourselves together, we got out of the bed and started getting dressed. I noticed, as soon as I stood up that my ass was really, very sore. Alycia had been kind of rough with me today and at the time, it had felt really good.

Now that it was all over though, I was feeling the after effects.

"You alright?" Alycia asked, concerned as she noticed me walking strangely towards the bathroom.

"Yeah...just a bit sore," I said.

"Oops...sorry. I guess I was a little rough, wasn't I?"

"It's fine," I said, stepping into the bathroom.

"It felt good at the time. No worries."

"Taking it like a champ," Sara chimed in. "You got yourself a nice little slut there, don't you Alycia?"

"Yeah, he is pretty resiliant, isn't he?"

I chuckled, rolling my eyes as I stood over the toilet and relieved my bladder. When I came back out of the bathroom, Alycia and Sara had already made their way back to the living room. I joined them on the couch a few minutes later and we sat and talked, trying to figure out what we wanted to do the rest of the day.

Hours passed and around 6:00 that evening, Alycia left the apartment to go to the store and buy a pack of cigarettes. She left Sara and I, alone together.

As you may imagine, there was some flirting on Sara's part, but nothing more then that. I didn't want to do anything sexual with her, unless Alycia was present and okay with the idea.

"So, you're really okay with Alycia and I, having this little friends with benefits thing while your back home in Philly?"

The question was pretty random, coming out of nowhere and I shrugged my shoulders, as I thought for a moment.

"I mean...it bugs me a little. But Alycia and I discussed that, back at my house."

"And?"

"And...I don't know. If she wants to keep doing it, I'm not going to stop her. But I did tell her that it bothers me."

"John...if you don't want us to keep fooling around, I'll stop. Alycia seems like she's really into you. I could see it in her eyes when she was fucking that ass of yours."

I smiled as Sara continued on.

"Alycia and I, we've been friends a long time. I love her...not romantically, though. I'm happy to see her with someone that makes her feel alive."

"So, you're not in love with her?"

I cursed myself, for having asked such a random question and Sara laughed, shrugging her shoulders.

"I have to be honest...I use to be in love with her. I was head over heels for her, actually. Then we broke up. Alycia said it was fun, but she just didn't like girls as much as she liked boys. Who was I, to argue with her about what she likes? I took the break up pretty hard, but I pushed through it and...now I'm okay. The sex thing is just that...it's just sex. It's fun!"

"So, if you two stopped...it wouldn't bother you?"

"No," she snorted. "You shouldn't care if it bothers me though, anyway. She's YOUR girlfriend and you are her boyfriend. You have to worry about your feelings, not mine."

I was surprised, at how open Sara was to talking about all of this. How easy she made it seem like it would be, for her to walk away from this whole thing with Alycia, if I asked her to. I didn't have to ask her though...Sara knew. I'd said enough, for her to figure it out, without me having to tell her to back away.

"In any case," she started up again after a few moments.

"I think it's best if I do back off. I'll talk to Alycia about it later. I really don't want to come in between the two of you."

"Thanks...that's...really nice of you, to just offer to stop without me having to ask you or Alycia having to ask you."

"It's no problem; but would you be okay with more of those little threesomes, every now and then?"

I laughed, and agreed to that much. I was pretty positive that Alycia would agree, as well. It had been a lot of fun, what we had done earlier that day.

Late that night, as we lay down to go to sleep, Alycia told me that she had talked to Sara while I was in the shower. Sara had stuck to her word, telling Alycia that she did not want to be in the middle of us and that she felt it best that they stop their friends with benefits relationship.

Alycia was completely okay with it as well, which made me happy. She expressed to me, that she didn't want to be with anyone other than me anyway. The words "I love you" were not spoken just yet...it was still a little too soon for either of us to say it. But we both knew it.

The agreement between the three of us was simple. We were all perfectly fine, with the occasional threesome, when we were all together. When I was back home in Philly though, there would be no sexual contact between Sara and Alycia at all.

They were strictly friends and roommates and nothing more. I wasn't aware yet...none of us were, really. But in the future, there would be a lot more between the three of us than just fuck buddies and roommates.

12