Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the step beside her, not speaking a word at first.

"You alright?" I asked, after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah...I guess. Just sort of in shock."

"Can't say I blame you. It's going to be okay though."

"Yeah..."

I hesitated for a moment, before wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close.

"What if I fuck it up?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"I mean...what if I turn out to be a shitty fucking parent. How the hell are we even supposed to raise a kid and explain to them when their old enough, that they have two mom's?"

"How about we cross that bridge when we come to it? The kid hasn't even been born yet. We got at least fifteen years, before their old enough for you guys to owe them an explanation."

Alycia sighed, taking a long drag of her cigarette and blowing the smoke out into the air.

Then, she looked over at me with tears in her eyes and gently chewing on her bottom lip.

"How does this effect us?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I guess I wouldn't blame you, if you broke up with me. Things are already awkward enough for you, dating a transsexual woman but now she got some chick knocked up. So now you're dating a transsexual woman, who has a kid with another woman. That's just...crazy!"

I laughed, shrugging my shoulders and looking up to the sky. She was right; it was crazy. It was awkward. It didn't mean I planned on leaving her though. It was funny, if she were anyone else then I probably would have had to at least consider walking away.

This was Alycia though and I just couldn't bring myself to do it, for any reason. We hadn't even been together for six months yet but I knew that I cared a great deal for her. She had been there for me through the pain of losing my mother and I felt like that process, had really helped our relationship grow stronger.

"I'm not leaving," I said, pulling her onto my lap and holding her close to me. "I wouldn't dream of it; not in a million years."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I can't leave you...I love you."

She smiled, wiping away a tear and turned her head to kiss me.

"I love you too," she whispered softly.

"What do you say, we get back inside...Sara thinks you're angry at her for all of this. She needs both of our support."

"God, why would she think I'm mad at her?"

"It's a stressful situation on everyone; shall we?"

She slid off of my lap and I stood up, taking her hand and we made our way back into the apartment. We found Sara sitting at the kitchen table, anxiously waiting for Alycia to say something.

We all sat down and started talking, trying to wrap our heads around all of this and figure out some sort of a plan. I knew we would all be okay though; or at least I hoped we would.

Even though I had no intentions of walking away from Alycia, I was still trying to figure out one thing; where was I going to fit in all of this?

There was no doubt that it was going to be a crazy scenario.