All Comments on 'Ring, Ring, Ring Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

why did you repeat the whole thing. from the top of pg2 to the end of pg3 it was the same as the 1st pg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aliens???

The 'alien' brings nothing to the story. And why the repeat? G

PikerwulfPikerwulfabout 10 years ago
GARBAGE

Complete and total TRASH. Get an editor or stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This author must be brain-dead!

Didn't anyone else notice the big goof in the story? In this chapter, Sherry and Ethel are chatting, and Sherry tells Ethel, "Carl told me that he never thought of you sexually until that first time."

Unfortunately, this author can't even keep his own story-plot consistent between chapters! Here's an excerpt from Chapter 1. The setting is in Ethel's bedroom, where Ethel is still mounted on Carl's cock, after their very first fuck:

"We are so bad!" She said with labored breath. "I never thought for a moment that I wanted this, but I feel so content sitting on your cock. We should have done this much sooner."

"I've wanted to for three years. Remember asking me to shut my eyes as you ran to the living room nude. I peeked!" Carl replied. "And I had a good view of your breasts as you dressed at the foot of the bed. I just didn't know how to go about it. You never gave me any indication of how you might respond."

So Carl tells Mom that he'd wanted her, sexually, for 3 years, but (later) tells Sherry that he never had a sexual thought about his mom before their first time. Which is it, and to whom was Carly telling a lie?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Of all the incest genres the mother/son stories seem to be the most erotic. And when you couple that with pregnancy it gets ever hotter.

I never fucked my mother, but I've been my sister's lover, friend, brother, and father to her children. I remember the first time I fucked Maria. I was 22 years old, and she was 24 years old. But that first time I remember telling Maria that I was close to cumming and that I was going to pull out of her. What Maria said next made us long life partners.

"If you come in me Tomas and got me pregnant, would you want me to abort our beautiful baby? God Tomas, our baby would be so beautiful. I could never abort a baby we made. The woman in me would welcome knowing that my handsome brother gave me his beautiful baby. I want you Tomas to be the father of my children. I want lot and lot and lots of your beautiful babies Tomas," moaned my loving sister as I flooded her womb with my baby batter.

So, terms like....make me pregnant....I want your baby, are terms that will drive a couple mad with passion and desire. When Maria spoke those words to me, I floored her womb to no ends.

We made our first baby that special night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES