Ring, Ring, Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed the older lying on the bed had a good enough view to witness the assault directly.

Again, the aggressor angrily addressed the two in its unintelligible language.

"Your ass is mine and only mine!" Carl shouted at his mother. "If I choose to share I will be there.........watching and participating! And you! You skinny ass bitch! The same goes for you or you can carry your ass elsewhere. If you choose to leave, you best keep your mouth shut!"

"I don't want to leave Carl." Sherry quivered a reply.

Carl stomped out of the room.

The alien could stand no more and silently slipped from the scene. He would report that this world was too savage to consider contact.

"Sherry, I am so, so very sorry!" Ethel said, running her hands through her hair in a distraught manner. "I had no idea he felt that way. I apologize. He has never shown me this side of him."

"It's all right Mrs. Hollinger." Sherry replied. "I will go and calm him down. I'll tell him it was my fault so don't you worry."

While Ethel and Sherry were preparing dinner, Sherry whispered, "I would never tell Carl, but I actually enjoyed being put up against the wall like that."

"I will admit it only to you but he scared the hell out of me. And to be honest, I did enjoy watching. I had a great time and you have a cute, sweet pussy."

"Thank you, Mrs. Hollinger."