All Comments on 'Rite of Passage'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Good lead up to the inevitable conclusion. Made me drop my load, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Written....BUT -

You write well, and in a believable manner for the story events to be real.

The flow from innocent church going loving straight family to the wife allowing and enjoying her seduction was well placed; however, from the beginning, she showed signs of being a slut and capable of adultery...AND - fine - BUT....hubby was not wired that way. You changed hubby in seconds after their night out!

In the real world hubby would have done one of two things....

1) after the first round of sex completion, he would have informed that he was not up for his wife having sex with any other man and, especially stating her love & desire to be impregnated. He would take some clothes and leave the two alone and advise that he would be in touch sometime in the future.

2) aroused, excited and hurt at his wife's betrayal, he would take some camera pics, grab some clothes and quietly leave. She would be served within 7-19 days for adultery.

Why these two scenarios....a man doesn't go from being a straight monogamous church going loyal husband to a cuckold with the help of a couple of drinks. The male part might be aroused but the brain was devastated. If you had said they had, even jokingly or in sex talked about her with another man then this story would be a five plus.

Your good, thanks for a good read. Hot wife and.or swing is sexy & stimulating but NOT this way!

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildover 4 years ago

Fantastic story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
;)

She’s perfect for breeding, think how excited she be when she gets to breast feed a black baby in front of other blackmen. Them seeing her swollen white tits being used to produce superior young men that can breed with other white women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
African Power

Fantastic Sory.One of the best ever read!

It shows how a dis avantaged, poor and loomy African Man, seduced, conquered, fulfilled a white man wife and eventually get her pregnant of his child!

Loved to learn that thw white wife directed and planned her seduction by encouraging him!

Loved the fact that her husband felt on the sexual side absolutely inadequate in front of the young African Man and since that his Fall began!

We can see husband slow fall as man in front of his wife and her African lover!

Loved also his wife has psychologically a very low opinion of his husband. We can feel the psychological magnitude of Antonia and Matunda over David one!

The fact that Antonia was eventually bred by Matunda is it pretty undersrandable and obvious.

As latins said:

Ubi major minor cessat

Eventually that fact that Antonia got pregnant by Matunda is absolutely ETHIC and FAIR.

Appreciated the fact that when Antonia offers him divorce he has the the strenght to stand by her!

They appear to be an advanced and bright couple.

Of course her husband will have to show all his personality to live with Antonia will give birth to one or more African babies

cox61171cox61171over 4 years ago
Great!!

Very good story, you should do more in this series!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Can’t score high

While the plot and story line are great and the dominance is thought provoking the portrayal of the husband is not. There can’t be conflict in one sentence and admiring the guys cock in the next. Doesn’t work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

Totally unrealistic..Africa and Africans have moved beyond this..I know its only a story but a little bit of realism helps...

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Naughty but Nice

Yeah why not!...I Give You 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Does The Husband Have to be an Imbecile?

You wrote;

"Well well I thought, my wife is turning him on. I couldn't blame him however, as she does have the most fantastic body and for a young man with raging hormones I could only imagine what he was thinking. I made a mental note however to tell Antonia not to wear such provocative swim wear in future, unless she wanted out guest to get the wrong idea!"

I love the stupidity! "I made a mental note however to tell Antonia..." Yeah! R-I-G-H-T!! There would be no mental notes. Matunda would find out just how comfortable the hostel was in the nearest resort town!

Here's how a non-imbecile fixes this;

"Honey, I wonder if you might join me in the kitchen for a second?"

"Why dear, what's the matter?", she asked.

"I was just thinking about something that might make this day just perfect, and I want it to be a bit of a surprise, so I'd like to talk to you alone, if I could."

"Ooooh, a surprise!" cooed Antonia, "I wonder what he's got up his sleeve?", she said, hamming it up, an sashaying toward the house, as she looked sidelong at Matunda, making sure to move her hips in a comely fashion as we proceeded to the house.

Once inside, I guided her to the garage, and told her, "Get into the car."

"What? Why?! What's going on?! Why are you acting so weird?!"

"What's going on, is you're seducing our guest, and I'm doing my best to preserve my marriage", I said through clenched teeth.

"What are you talking about," she protested, "Why are you being so ru--"

"GET IN THE CAR. GET IN THE FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON'T GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW, I WILL EMPTY OUT EVERYTHING I OWN FROM THIS ENTIRE HOUSE, AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?! "You have 5 seconds to figure out whether you want to stay married or carry on the rest of your life without me," I said, barely restraining myself.

"I don't see wh--"

"That's 1!", I said.

"You're being crazy, honey, I--"

"That's 2!" I continued.

The rest of the story could then go wherever the author wants, as long as it's realistic. Your story has stupid people in it, living imaginary lives. Not very good.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Would have preferred her to announce that she was going back to whatever African nation he was from as his wife. Once she had a few more of his kids, and once she to old have any more she would return. Hubby was expected to wait. 😂

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckabout 4 years ago
🔥🔥

Please continue this story as it is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jedno z lepszych

Opowiadań - ona rzeczywiście powinna być hodowana jak najwięcej - najlepiej rok po roku aż do osiągnięcia menopauzy a Matunda - afrykański kruczoczarny ogier ma energię i chęć do hodowania jej białej cipki - czarne niemowlę ssące jej piękne,mleczne piersi - to takie podniecające. Te śliczne piersi są stworzone do karmienia czarnych buziek z mocnej gęstej spermy Matundy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SLUT BITCH WHORE

This is sickening...for a wife to have total disrespect for her husband.. there is a special place in hell for this slut bitch whore

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Smoking hot "TALE" story! I don't get why readers don't get that this is purely fantasy. Love it when their is a pregnancy risk in a Cuckold story, it raises the level of excitement. Five stars. Would love to see a 2nd chapter with Antonia getting a second black baby.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 2 years ago

I can understand the husband getting an erection in the heat of the moment but the wife allowing unprotected sex with a black man is to far . Sure hubby was excited but he should have packed his bag and left , sending her divorce papers asap . It's one thing for a little side fun sex and another to rub a mans face in it forever . She didn't love her hubby .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best thing about her becoming pregnant is that after she delivers a healthy black baby the other blackmen will know she can be had. Watching her breastfeeding a black baby they can watch and the more forward ones will stroke their cocks and show her how big they are. Telling her they’ll make sure she has another one soon. When her baby is full and asleep they just take her into another room and they take turns on her as she lays there and while one black face after another looks down as he takes his turn making the white woman moan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the risk of taking in a young hansom lodger. Surely they knew and discussed the possibilities beforehand. That said I imagine the outcome was planned that she would seduce him. Maybe having his baby was not in the plan but now the husband will forever be known as a loving willing cuckold and she can fuck whoever she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love thinking about her husband accidentally discovering her sucking his BBC. It’s obvious she’s in awe of how big it is and the power it seems to have. Not knowing how to react because they had invited him into their home he heard his wife making mewing sounds and struggle to sallow the boys cum as he held her head down and fed her. Shocked he backed away as quietly as he could, his heart pounding.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s a decision that will haunt you for years. You want to leave but you still love her and she is soooooo beautiful when she’s at the peak of ecstasy. Her body has never been treated this way and all you can hear is her saying” O MY GOD” as he drives into her as deep as he can. All she can do is hold on as tight as she can as he takes what he has won. She will never be able to forget what he made her feel and how he showed her who owned her. Her husband can’t compete.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Utter bullshit like almost all this authors story. Not even good fantasy as written. Been done much better elsewhere.

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck4950324 days ago

I love that refuge breeds a married white woman and a white boy submits like the weak whitei wimp that we are BLACK Power!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!